Mistress Melody's Wanton Evening

Story Info
Femdom has a wild evening with her slave.
1.7k words
4.01
64.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Melody had become my mistress recently and I was very deeply in love with her. Melody is not that tall but is a very sexy black woman with long braided hair. Her dominant personality was over six foot tall though.

I was a transvestite submissive sissy and I was her total slave. We both knew my little 4 inch dick would never satisfy her so she had an assortment of shemale and male lovers. But I alone lived with her full time. I did her laundry, cooked for her, shopped for her, picked up her dry cleaning, bathed and shaved her. Basically anything she wanted, I did. She loved to humiliate me verbally and tell me how pathetic of a man I was. I loved every minute of it. I knew I was a sissy transvestite and I was very proud of it. Mistress Melody loved to spank my butt till it was so red I could not sit down for hours. I loved that as well. Melody had two shemale part time slaves that she would have come over when she was so inclined.

One was Sally, a 5'8" tranny with 36D titties and beautiful 8 inch dick that worked perfectly. She had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. The Other was Joanna a 5"10" shemale with 34C tits and a fully functional 6 inch dick.

Melody loved to have them fuck her till they came in her pussy and then have me clean their cocks and her pussy after they came inside her. Once they got hard again by me sucking their cocks, Melody would have them both fuck me. One cock in my mouth and one in my ass till they came again. Usually at some point during this I would cum as well without even touching my little tiny clit. Melody would then make me swallow the cum from the shemale who was in my mouth and then clean the cock of the one who fucked me. I would then have to clean and eat the cum from my own ass and lick up my cum from where ever my little dick had squirted as well. I loved to eat cum, so this was always a special time for me to get so much of it in one setting.

This Saturday evening had started out pretty normal with Melody having the shemales over for a wild evening of sex. It had just gotten to the part where both of the shemales were fucking the hell out of me and Melody was laying on the couch watching while playing with her pussy. Then we heard a knock at the door. Melody told who ever it was to come in.

It was then that I met Steve. Steve was a former lover of Melody's when she worked at the strip clubs in her younger days. She had told me all about him and about every other lover she had ever had since she lost her virginity at the age of 20 to an older man. Not that she was shy or anything. She had been quite sexually active since she was about 14 orally and anally. But it wasn't until she met the right guy that she gave away the sweet prize of her precious pussy. Talk about a lucky guy. Anyway Steve had been a DJ at a club where Melody worked and she had the hots for him. He was tall, well built, with brownish blonde hair, blue eyes and about 180 pounds. She had sex with him for the first time in the DJ booth by going down on him while he worked. Her current boyfriend was more interested in getting his degree than in satisfying Melody's sexual desires. He told her she could have a lover to take care of her needs and Melody quickly began her conquest of Steve. Once she got him into bed she found out that she had made a really good choice. Melody had a very high sex drive like me. And with Steve she found out that she had a lover who could satisfy her. He would cum in her and never miss a beat. His seven inch dick would never go soft and he would fuck her from one orgasm to another while still cumming himself again and again thru the night. Melody was in heaven and she was very heartbroken when Steve moved away. Of all the lovers she'd had over the years she looked back on him most fondly.

While I had nowhere near the dick prowess of Steve I was good at licking pussy and Melody loved having her pussy licked too. I would lick her for hours bringing her from one orgasm to the next and then clean her up and put her to bed when she'd had enough for the night.

But evidently Melody had found Steve again because here he was. The light in Melody's eyes when she saw him almost made me jealous but I knew that once I saw him fucking her and how good it made her feel that I could never hold that against her since I was not able to satisfy her in that way. Steve also looked at Melody with a special light in his eyes and they both met in the middle of the room and started kissing passionately. Steve clothes started flying off and he still looked as good today as he had been described to me by Melody from years ago. His dick was rock hard by the time his underwear came off and I felt my mouth water at the thought that I might get to lick it clean for him later. I loved having hard dicks in my mouth and his looked really hot.

Melody laid back on the couch and Steve got on top of her kissing and sucking her titties while his cock slid into her dripping wet snatch. I could hear the gooshy sounds of their sex while I was still enjoying a shemale cock in my ass and mouth.

Watching Steve's tight butt go up and down while his rock hard cock slid effortlessly into Mistress Melody's tight sexy pussy was getting my cock rock hard as well. I reached down and started playing with it only to have it shoot a hot load right into my hand. I took the beautiful shemale cock out of my mouth long enough to lick my hand clean and then started sucking Joanna's cock in front of me with a vengeance.

I could feel Sally behind me start to grab my hips and fuck me harder and harder as she started to cum in my ass. She pulled out and squirted her last drops on my back. Seeing that, Joanna started filling my mouth with sweet cum also. I gulped it down and then I heard Melody start to orgasm and we all just sat back in awe as we watched Steve fuck Melody like I had never seen anyone get fucked before. I was slowly rubbing my hands over Sally's and Joanna's cocks cleaning them up and licking their cum off my hands.

Steve started to really fuck Melody fast and soon was shooting a huge load in her pussy. I could see the cum oozing out of her pussy and running down her ass. I crawled on my hand and knees to her and scooped up handfuls of Steve's cum from her ass and licked it up. With my other hand I played with Steve's big manly balls. Steve had never even slowed down when he came and Melody was already starting to cum again herself. By the time Melody was on her third orgasm with Steve, he was on his second cum. I had never seen anything like this. Melody was yelling at him to fuck her ass. Steve pulled his hard dick out of her pussy and cum flowed out of it. I quickly put my mouth on her pussy and licked up as much as I could get before Steve flipped Melody over and used some of his cum from her pussy to lube up her ass. His cock was still dripping and he gently slid it into her sweet little asshole. He started fucking her gently and lovingly up her ass and Melody was in heaven again.

I crawled between Steve's legs and started to finish cleaning the cum out of Melody's pussy. She could feel my tongue on her cunt and would bear down to shove Steve's cum out of herself into my waiting mouth. After getting as much of his cum out of her pussy as I could, I then took turns licking Melody's clit and sucking on Steve's balls. It wasn't long before Steve unloaded another huge load of cum in Melody's ass. Melody then sat on my face and shoved his cum out of her ass right into my mouth. I had never had this much cum to eat in one evening before in my life. I was in heaven again and my little clit was rock hard. Joanna came over and sat on my little clit and slid it up her ass. She bounced around on my little clit till I shot a load of cum up her ass. She then asked Melody if she could have me eat my cum out of her ass. Melody said that was fine with her. What else was I good for but to eat cum. Joanna then sat on my face and shoved my cum out of her ass into my waiting mouth. I cleaned up Joanna's hot sexy ass with my tongue and swallowed all of my cum as well.

Both of the shemales were now wanting some of Steve and his never ending hard on. Melody told him to try them out if he wanted. Steve thought they were both quite sexy and started fucking one and then the other. I lay between my Mistress's legs and licked her pussy till she came again and again. The evening seemed to never end as Steve fucked Melody and the shemales all night. When Sally and Joanna got hard I would be the one to make them cum with my ass, mouth or hands. Any time Steve came in anyone I was there to lick up the sweet gooey mess.

Needless to say, Steve will probably be coming over a lot to make my Mistress happy and I think I am going to enjoy it as well.