Mistress of the Fey Ch. 04

Story Info
Desperate to help Marian, Brianna faces the Friar unprepared.
4.5k words
4.53
6.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to thank 0nlyEditing for his great help.

The following Chapter has nudity and sexual arousal, but it does not contain sexual intercourse. I focused a lot on plot and world development. I hope you enjoy the story in spite of that.

I strongly recommend that Chapter 1, 2 and 3 are read before one reads this one.

Many thanks, good reading.

*****

Maeve observed as Brianna covered her tits and slender waist with the stolen cloth she'd taken from an empty house near the forest. The movement was hasty, as if covering it was not only useful to go back into the village, but somehow necessary for some other reason.

"That's modesty again, isn't it?" Maeve accused her.

Brianna kept trying to make whatever she had stolen into some sort of clothing that would not draw attention to them both. She bent a bit, when she heard Maeve's words, for she feared someone would hear them too. Brianna was having a hard time getting used to the fact that Maeve could speak inside Brianna's mind even when the demon was physically manifest outside of her, as she was at that moment.

While Brianna hid under a low rock wall that would not protect her head from sight if she were not bent, Maeve was sitting on top of the same wall, still completely naked. Despite there being many clouds in the sky, the afternoon was bright, and Maeve's skin looked beautiful. She sat with her gorgeous legs crossed, holding one ankle while casually swinging the other leg. She held herself upright with her strong thighs, keeping her balance. This position made her arms press her breasts, as if she could not avoid being provocative. If someone were able to see her from the other side of the wall, her ass was back far enough to give the happy fellow a peek at her pussy.

Seeing her like that made Brianna very uncomfortable. She had to make an effort in order to believe in Maeve's invisible nature. Even when she tried showing herself, only those sexually aroused could see her if she was not consciously addressing their mind, which took some effort. Brianna found it weird that Maeve could walk around as naked as a newborn — if indeed demons were also born naked — and no one would know of the ravishing woman right in front of their eyes, even though the demon was showing her wings and her tail.

"You're not ready," Maeve said, "you're forgetting what I told you, and you're getting shy."

"I'm fine," Brianna protested, still speaking out loud, though in a soft and weak voice so no one would overhear her.

"No, you're not." Maeve seemed a bit angry. "Know your limitations, young girl, or the hopes bestowed upon you will be lost before you even begin to understand them. You're getting shy because you're weakening, and that's because you burned a lot of energy to control your brother, then to run wildly and then to sustain yourself! You haven't eaten anything since yesterday evening. You're just a kitten. You must learn before you have your revenge."

"I have no time," Brianna was developing the sense of answering from mind to mind. "Marian may be dead already. What chances would she have if I go back into the forest and really learn your ways before coming back for her?"

"My ways?" Maeve made a weird expression that seemed to indicate, underneath her deceitful beauty and youth, a mind centuries old. "It's your own ways! Yours, mind you, at least after you learn from your aunts. They can harvest all life around them, as you will. I feed myself strictly from sex. I'm better at it than anyone, but I can help you with nothing but that."

"That's plenty," Brianna said, trying to sound convincing.

"It just may be," Maeve said thoughtfully, looking now to the way ahead, from the wall on top of which she sat to the church, where Brianna was convinced they'd imprisoned Marian, "I hope it is, for our sake."

Maeve saw that she could not convince Brianna to wait until dark. But much of the village seemed deserted even now, in broad daylight. Two main events had drawn most of her neighbors away. Some of them were anxious to understand what would be made of Marian, so they lingered around the church, the only place in which they would trap someone who consorted with demons. Actually, they would've preferred to lynch and burn her, but the Friar had prevented the villagers from killing Marian, for some reason they did not completely understand.

The other important event was the very day itself. The commotion had kept the village busy for most of the morning, but there was always work to be done, and there were those who, having missed the supernatural occurrence in the church, did not believe that Brianna could develop any powers, even with the help of the Devil. These skeptics joined the pragmatists, who recognized their responsibilities to the Earl. Had someone evoked the Devil or not, it would do no good to incite the Earl as well.

Even so, Brianna moved as silently and carefully as she could, her bare feet caressing the ground, running from house to house, as she hid herself. She did not realise that her demon was ever watchful and, having no need to hide herself, Maeve could plainly see anyone that might call the crowd's attention to Brianna, had she failed to conceal herself properly.

Ominously, the clouds got heavier when Brianna got to her last place of concealment. As she stood there, Brianna noticed how satisfied and eager people seemed, waiting around for the decision over one of their neighbor's fate. It was expectable that Marian should be killed in some violently cruel way, and people seemed to have forgotten that she had been born and raised around them, with their own children, or as their own friend.

Through a gap in the crowd, at last Brianna saw Gilmore, Marian's father. He had a leash around his neck and some kids were laughing and throwing very small rocks at him. He was moving like an animal and barking. Someone had ordered him to act like a dog, so his feeble mind had accepted those words as Gospel. He was fully dedicated to it. Old Gilmore didn't understand the rocks, but he didn't seem to mind them as long as they didn't hurt him seriously.

Maeve was no stranger to this morbid human lust for cruelty, but she waited for it to sink in before pointing out to Brianna that the crowd would not easily come out of its madness. She then explained her own plan. Brianna was rapidly convinced she should follow Maeve's suggestions, so she covered herself even more and discretely got closer to the crowd.

As she did so, those near her began feeling strange. They were getting mildly aroused. At first, they did not realise what it was, they only felt a discrete invigorating energy, but as Brianna got closer the women began to feel a bit wet, and the men had to adjust themselves as their cocks slowly hardened. There was no apparent reason for Marian's gruesome fate to entice them, so men and women resisted a bit, but they could not avoid Brianna's supernatural, although unconscious, influence.

As they felt vexed by this inappropriate lust, it was easier for Brianna to mingle with the crowd, until all of them were enticed. This prepared Maeve's move.

"People of Christ!" the demon cried behind them all, showing herself freely to the sexually aroused crowd. She was flying, her dark wings majestically raising her for everyone to see. To balance her body while she tried not to move too much in the air — wings are not made to keep a creature still —, her legs were curved and slightly spread, showing her hairless cunt to all, which shocked everyone even more than she had hoped. "Release my follower! Let Marian go!"

As marveled as the men and some women were, just looking at her — bare skin, demonic winged creature, violently bouncing big tits —, most of them panicked and ran. Brianna was thrown over by the crowd and almost fell to the ground. Some, however, went for rocks and pitchforks, ready to attack the demon. Maeve was glad they were up for some sport, so she began to fly about, provoking them almost within reach of their throws. She led the crowd away, trying to get her. Brianna took the opportunity to run inside the church.

Maeve knew she had to stick around. It would not be safe to leave Brianna alone there but, more than that, Maeve could not get too far away from Brianna since she had been magically anchored to her by Ciarán. She kept circling the church. The sight was terrifying to the villagers down on the ground, who felt like they were living a nightmare. Some of them could take it no longer and fell down in prayer. Only a dozen of them still tried to hit her, throwing objects or looking for something to climb in order to attack her more directly.

Brianna had the sense of closing the door behind her when she got into the church. No one had seen her outside, and she meant to keep this advantage. Immediately, she felt the same discomfort in her loins as when she last entered the church. She seemed to reject the place altogether. Her next decision was to hide behind one of two pillars that framed the nave's entrance. Here the floor seemed truly cold to her feet, unlike the comfortable ground of the woods. It felt like she was stepping on ice, and she kept moving them slightly to avoid the freezing pain.

Brianna stealthily looked at the altar, which seemed morbid and decayed. Jesus hanging dead, all of his family crying, his fellow saints suffering... It seemed strange, alien to her now. On top of it, she felt as if her nudity, even though she was covered by the rags she'd stolen, was being cursed and judged by those figures.

Brianna checked quickly if there was anyone around, desperate to step away from that freezing floor. As the place looked clear, she ran to the extensive red carpet that stretched from the beginning of the nave to the altar. The fabric felt rugged, harsh, as if made of very small thorns. Was there nothing in this place that didn't hate her body?

None of the curses people might be screaming at Maeve reached Brianna inside. Believing Marian to be either killed or in great danger turned the church's sheer silence into a maddening feeling, as if all hope for her friend had died. Feeling cold and insecure, Brianna slowly advanced towards the altar and the only two internal doors, behind it at either side. She tried to ignore the rough carpet, as well as the broken statue of the Virgin Mary, a reminder of her first contact with Maeve, when the demon fucked Coll, her brother, almost to death. His blood was still there, where Marian had killed him.

To Brianna's surprise, she reached the altar without any of those sad statues turning at her. A gut feeling told her to try the left door, and behind it she found a narrow stairwell. Looking up, she thought she could feel a familiar energy, she sensed Marian was not dead. It seemed that her energy had guided Brianna when she chose the correct door.

Brianna was again stepping on hard freezing floor, but she was beginning to ignore any attacks from the mere environment, for each step of the stairs lead her closer to a strange unknown presence. She could feel it, but Brianna had no way of knowing if it was her imagination, the Friar, or something else.

As she came nearer to the end of the stairs, she found an open door. She crouched on the steps, trying not to be noticed as she approached what appeared to be Theodore's lodging. It was a simple room, with a very small window, through which any light that might come in would first hit a tiny statue of a saint Brianna did not recognize. It looked like the Virgin Mary to her, and the woman did hold Jesus, but her dress was pink and she was wearing a crown. Besides the tiny altar with the holy image, the only furniture was the Friar's bed.

Brianna didn't focus on any of that. She had found Friar Theodore standing, his back to the door, and Marian kneeling in front of him, her clothing all torn out, through which Brianna could see her friend's many bleeding injuries, clearly made by the spiky stick Theodore was holding. Marian's dark hair was disheveled about her head, shoulders and breasts as if she had been manhandled violently for hours. She had a serious expression now, but Brianna could see Marian had cried a lot. Her throat had marks of strangling, her big breasts and arms were red and scarred. In that position, her heavy body looked almost fat, unlike the hot big woman Brianna always envied. Both her hands were resting on her thighs, which had also suffered, and her palms were turned upward, as if she was accepting whatever the Friar might dish out. Her wrists had clear markings of being harshly tied up.

Brianna felt worse in her stomach, but her shock became greater when Marian saw her. Her kneeling friend kept her cold expression, lifting her had to point at her.

"Your Holiness," Marian coldly spoke to the Friar, who readily turned.

Brianna could not move. She was completely on display, given away by the very friend she came to save. The Friar saw her on all fours at the stairs and quietly smiled. He felt no arousal even though Brianna was so close, indicating his preparations were working, and he was pleased to observe the turning of Marian seemed complete.

Brianna was scared, her eyes being at the level of his feet, still unable to understand if the ominous presence she had felt came from him or from Marian. Brianna stumbled back, but Theodore confidently stepped on the rags she was wearing, making her miss a step and fall down the stairs completely naked. The poor young girl managed to avoid any serious injury, but her head, shoulders, ankles and knees were bruised in the fall.

Theodore felt right. There was nothing more to fear from the girl. Even her nakedness did not pierce the holy protection he had prepared. His cock was as limp as it had been for years, with the dishonorable exception of that morning, when he had touched her directly. That naked thin girl on the foot of the stairs was clearly not to be feared now.

Friar Theodore snapped his fingers and Marian got up. Brianna's downfall would seal Marian's preparation.

"Save Brianna's soul," he ordered Marian. "Hold her so we can purge the Devil from inside her."

Brianna was trying to get a hold of herself and get up, but moving gave her piercing pains right after the fall. She hadn't understood every word Theodore had said, but she sensed the frightfully focused Marian coming downstairs meant to hurt her even more. The shredded and blood stained clothing of her friend made her look even more threatening.

"Marian, please," Brianna cried, "I came to save you!"

"On the contrary," Theodore replied, "I'm the one who can save your soul, girl. All your village needs me dearly, and I shall make you obey the Lord as I have done with Marian."

Instinctively Brianna raised her hand, as if she could hold Marian away. Some of Coll's energy was still with her, and her cowered mind summoned her power. She sensed Marian's body as a whole, feeling the strange presence inside her. Light seemed to be cleansing and wiping Marian's inner self.

Brianna's effort to avoid Marian's advance could not restrain the strong woman. The frightened girl was much weaker, but did stop her friend for a second. It opened Marian's wounds a little. The woman would not scream for that, but Brianna could perceive her pain, which frightened her and made her lose her hold over Marian.

When Marian was about to advance once more, they were all surprised by a great crash in the wall of the bedroom. The tiny window on the Friar's lodging and the walls around it were shattered. Maeve had been scaring the villagers away, but she was finally able to return. The demon had cracked a huge hole on the wall where there used to be only a small crack for the light to come in. Brianna saw in awe Maeve's strong body covered in dust, the diffuse light of the day delineating muscles on her legs, buttocks and back as her wings disappeared. Her stomach, breasts and face were shadowed, giving her a menacing look framed by her long dark green hair.

The Friar was more angry than fearful. Maeve had landed on top of the little statue that rested in front of that same wall, but the tiny figure did not break as all other rock or brick from the church would under the demon's strength. This statue had accompanied Theodore for ages, and was as sacred a symbol as the pentagram which had held Maeve safe for many years.

The saint depicted in the statue, unknown to Brianna, was Saint Anne, mother of the Virgin. Maeve immediately felt that the object had not been crushed, even though she stepped right on it, and in a second she began to feel why. The symbol was the source of the Friar's protection, the holy object upon which he had laid his prayers for decades. It sanctified his room and kept demons away. Maeve was strong enough to invade that protection but, unprepared, she could not resist it directly.

Maeve could not hide from the Friar's eyes now, even though he was not aroused. The statue was beginning to hurt the demon, who stepped back, holding her body and protecting her big tits, now hurting. But pain was everywhere. Her skin felt hotter and hotter, while it hurt to simply step on the floor. Her loins were scorched, the very air in the room burning her with every breath. Maeve showed a demonic face, with fangs out and her hair of a toxic green just like her eyes trying to frighten and curse the Friar. It did not impress him. He was taken by his holy mission.

"Down, demon!" Theodore cried with a potent and reverberating voice, lifting his chaplet high, almost as a shield.

In pain, Maeve leaned her back against the wall, trying to muster the strength to both attack and fly away at the same moment, but she had to help Brianna some other way before trying to flee. Hiding and coming back would be too difficult in the very heart of the village.

"I curse you back to Hell, demon," the Friar began to rumble, "in the name of the Holy Ghost! Go away and let this village free from your devilish will! Let us be free to love God! Away, Devil, away!"

The pain of falling downstairs had receded, since Brianna was not that seriously hurt. She ran against Marian and tried to force some sense into her mind, grabbing her bruised shoulders and calling for her memory, but Marian simply held Brianna's thin neck and locked her against the wall.

Theodore kept praying and coming closer to Maeve, who was ever more in pain. She couldn't contain herself and for a second curled her body, leaning down her head and losing the Friar from her sight. He took advantage of her inattention and put the chaplet around her neck.

Maeve felt as if a 400-pound chain had suddenly dropped on her neck. As strong as she was, her body was fragile from the Friar's attacks and she immediately fell to her knees. That gorgeous woman, naked, suffering and kneeling as a helpless chained creature could entice the Friar. He felt it coming. It could break his resolve.

The demon knew this. While trying to come near him, the weight on her neck made her get on all fours. Her weakening arms couldn't hold, so she fell to her elbows. Her hair fell to each side, revealing to Theodore her sensuous back, her thin waist, her smooth wide ass, leaning upward. The pain made her breath heavy, so Friar held his mind in Saint Anne and stepped back.

"Kill the girl," he ordered to Marian, "there'll be no salvation for that creature."

It took a second for Marian to fully accept that order, more direct and finite than the one Theodore had given her the first time, but she surely turned to Brianna, uselessly trying to lose Marian's grip on her neck with both her fragile hands. Marian simply squeezed.

Brianna tried fighting back, but there was no use. She'd never be able to beat Marian physically, and she could no longer think. Her desperate body was on its own, and one of her hands went for Marian's arm. The moment she grabbed it, she regained consciousness a little. Something Maeve had said hit her: the demon could only summon energy from sex, but women from Brianna's family knew how to use life itself.

12