Mistress of the Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

"Good girl! Now be an obedient little slut and suck my toes and lick my feet. Then tongue fuck my big black ass and then you may suck the juices out of my cunt again." Rita obeyed and sucked each toe and licked between them and all over the big feet. Next she worshiped the big black ass with her mouth and tongue. She sighed in delight when her mouth was once again attached to the smoldering cunt. Rita was like a crazed woman lost in a feeding frenzy as she gobbled up the pungent pussy. After washing the white woman's face with cum and pussy juice she told her that she did good and it was time for her to go to work. Rita thanked her and went to her room to clean up and go to work.

The sultry black sex goddess thought of how good it was to have a white, pussy licking bitch in the mansion and wondered why she hadn't thought of it before. She reached behind the curtain and removed the video tape from the machine and put it in the VCR. A big smile crossed her face while watching Rita gobble up her pussy; she got hot again as she relived the last hour. Madison hid the tape until she was ready to use it. She replaced the tape in the recorder so she could get more of Rita in action.

A few hours later Rita was bent over dusting when she felt hands groping her slim frame. She turned to see two dark haired women, one was about 40 and the other was half that. While being groped Rita noticed Madison standing in the corner watching. The frightened mother knew better that to anger a customer again. She had learned her lesson the day before and just let the two women do what ever they wanted. Madison walked over and said, "Do you like my new edition ladies?

The 41 year old woman answered, "Yes she is so sweet; I want to use and abuse her."

Madison laughed and said, "Rita this is Marie and her daughter Rose; why don't the three of you go to my room and become better acquainted?" Marie was a heavyset woman with huge breasts, large stomach, thick arms and legs. Her 20 year old daughter was well proportioned with a knockout body. Both had jet black hair and brown eyes. They were very important buyers from Italy.

Madison went into the room first and made sure that the video recorder was working properly, then called them in and said, "You don't mind if I watch, do you ladies? I want to see the new girl in action and make sure that she is obedient and provides a blissful experience for you." The women disrobed, tossed their garments aside, pulled Rita in bed, and then ravished the blond woman. Rose was licking the blond pussy while Marie fed Rita her huge, sagging tits. Them Marie sat on her face and fucked the blond's face furiously. Rita was gasping for breath as the sloppy cunt covered her face, her nose as well as her mouth was covered by the sopping pussy. Rita was delighted when mother and daughter exchanged places until she felt something long, fat, and hard rammed up her little pussy. Rose was riding her face so she couldn't see what it was until Rose rolled off of her. Marie was wearing a big black strap-on and pounded the hell out of Rita's pussy until she was so sore that she could hardly walk.

Madison instructed Rita to go to her own room, clean up and get some rest. The black Mistress was ecstatic when the Italians made a large order and said that they would be back sooner than expected to see Rita again. The devious black woman smiled wickedly and said, "If all goes as planned I will have Rita's 18 year old daughter here and you can fuck both of them. Tell the truth now; wouldn't you just love to ravish Rita and her sweet young daughter?"

Marie responded. "Let us know when and we will take the next flight and triple our order." Madison agreed and let them out and went to Rita's room. Madison asked Rita how she was doing.

"OK, but a little sore. The only cock I have ever had inside me was my husband's but that dildo was over twice the size as his and so much fatter. It hurt a lot."

"You poor baby, I know it hurt but I also noticed you reaching several orgasms so it must have felt good too. Here is something to ease the pain." Madison handed her an envelope with another fifteen-hundred-dollars in it.

Rita sat up and wrapped her arms around her lover and thanked her saying, "You are so good to me and at this rate I can buy Kimberly a car for sure. I have sex with other women because you tell me to but you are the only one that I really want."

"You are my girl baby and don't you forget it but we have to take care of business too. Get some rest for now and I will see you later."

Madison went to her room and called Nadine and was delighted to learn that she had become a close friend to Kimberly. The black seductress told Nadine to invite Kimberly to the Mansion to have lunch with a friend. It was Saturday so it would not interfere with school. Nadine was told that Rita would be occupied in another part of the mansion so that she would not see her daughter.

The next day when they drove up the driveway to the mansion Kimberly exclaimed, "Wow, your friend must be rich! I have never been in a mansion like this before; how did your friend acquire such wealth?"

"She owns a very large lingerie and sexy attire outlet for wealthy women around the world. She is flooded with clients from every country around the globe." They entered the mansion and went straight to Mistress Madison's room. Kimberly's eyes were filled with awe and wonder as they passed through the elegant palace. Madison embraced and kissed the young lady and her robe came open causing the young girl to stare wide-eyed at the mammoth mounds of black flesh. Madison enjoyed the girl's embarrassment and explained that in her line of work she was quite accustomed to being exposed and to think nothing of it. She did not however close her robe.

They sat at the table and were served steak and red burgundy wine. Between the scantly clad food server and Madison displaying her huge breast Kimberly felt uncomfortable but sipped her wine and was determined to act like an adult and not let such things get to her. As she drank more wine she stared longer at the tantalizingly tempting black siren and felt her own arousal building. It brought to mind how her and a schoolgirl friend had fooled around during a sleepover; she felt her young pussy getting wet and hoped no one would notice. She had no way of knowing that this was a game that Madison enjoyed playing; The ebony sex goddess learned long ago that women got all hot and bothered looking at her amazing body and used it to her advantage.

After eating they moved to the sofa and drank more wine. Madison used the remote to play the VCR. Kimberly sat in the center of the two black women and was shocked to see Madison naked on the bed. She was in total disbelief when she saw her mom crawl between the two long black legs and lick the woman's pussy. She sat frozen and transfixed as she watched her mother devour the sopping black pussy. She was only vaguely aware of her clothing being removed. Nadine undressed and Madison discarded her robe. Kimberly continued staring at the screen in disbelief. She knew that she should be appalled watching her own mother debase herself in such a lewd display of wanton lust but the scene was captivating and inflamed her whole body. As lips and hands covered her burning body Kimberly moaned lustfully as her fuming frame was on fire.

Madison inserted two fingers into the tight little pussy and tauntingly said, "Your little snatch is soaking wet! You just love watching your mother be my cunt-lapping little bitch; don't you baby girl? I bet you wish that it could be you eating-out my delicious black pussy. Don't you baby?"

While long black fingers continued fucking her tight hole Nadine squeezed and sucked the blond's small breasts. Kimberly's young body was burning with lust, her desire was peaking, she was out of control and her breathing was hot and heavy, she pleaded, "Yes I want to do what my mother did; I want your pussy! Please..."

Maison sat on top of the sofa, spread her long ebony legs wide, told Kimberly to kneel on the cushion, and grabbed a fist full of blond hair and pulled the young girl's face to her sopping cunt. Nadine ate the girl's pussy from behind bringing the girl to a swift orgasm. Madison yelled out, "Yes baby, eat my black cunt! You are as good as your mom already, you are a natural born cunt-lapper, don't stop, yessss, here it comes, suck it all up, yessss." Madison and Nadine exchanged places, they went at it for over an hour and then rested and drank wine in the afterglow of their torrid lesbian liaison.

Madison put the second video in the machine and Kimberly stared wide-eyed as she watched her mother service the Italian mother and daughter team. The Mistress of the Mansion said, "Kimberly your mother not only works for me but she is my lover. I think that you and Nadine would make a good couple and you could work for me as well. What do you think?" Both girls agreed to be lovers but Kimberly said that she was still in school and could not work those hours and worried what her mother would say.

The sultry black woman replied, "I know that you have three more months of school so you could work just weekends. Don't worry about Rita; I will take care of her. I happen to know that your mother is saving for a car to give you on your graduation day. If you and your mother spend the weekend here with the buyers from Italy I will buy you a new car and your mom can use her money to buy herself a new car or anything else she needs. Nadine will teach you all that you will ever need to know about satisfying a woman so think about it and let me know tomorrow. Be here at noon and we will have lunch and you can give me your answerer."

"Thank you Mistress it was so nice meeting you and Nadine and myself look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

"I am glad that it was nice meeting me but what I really want to know if it was nice eating me?"

Kimberly turned crimson and replied, "You know it was; I am going to tell my mom that I am staying with a friend tonight and will spend the night with Nadine. I look forward to tomorrow and showing you just how much I like eating you!"

The next day Kimberly and Nadine were prompt and when Kim went to the bathroom Nadine slipped a tape of her and Kimberly having sex. Madison hid in a drawer. Kimberly excitedly announced that she would be willing to go to work if Madison cleared it with her mother. Madison told her that she made the right decision and that she would take care of Rita; the Mistress said she would make the arrangements, and said goodbye.

Kimberly pouted and said, "I thought that you wanted me to show you just how much I love black pussy! Between you and Nadine I have become addicted to black cunt and can't get enough of that good stuff."

A big smile crossed Madison's face, she tossed her robe aside, walked over to Kimberly's chair, Lifted a foot to the arm of the chair, and opened her cunt and said, "Here it is baby, your treat for the day. Like mother like daughter; two white sluts that can't get enough black pussy, I love it. Oh yes, sweet thing, eat it all up, lap it up like a cat licks milk. That's it baby, yesss, stick your tongue way up there, suck, suck hard bitch! Yesss, so fucking good. You have a mouth like a fucking vacuum cleaner. I think before you and your mom service the buyers from Italy that the four of us should get together and you and your mother can tongue fuck me and Nadine." Madison kissed her goodbye, tasted her own pussy on the white girl's lips, and exclaimed, "No wonder you like my pussy so much, it taste great!"

The girls left and Madison viewed the video of Kimberly submitting totally to Nadine. Madison had no idea that Nadine was such a controlling and dominating lover. She had the white girl literally groveling at her feet. The authoritative black girl humiliated the white girl physically and verbally. Madison marveled at the sight of Kimberly sucking toes, licking ass, greedily gobbling up the juicy black pussy, and even drinking pee! Kimberly willingly and lovingly performed every act that Nadine demanded. Madison stopped and rewound the tape and went to find Rita. Myra escorted Mistress Madison to Rita's work area.

As they entered the room there was Rita bent over a footstool being rammed with a huge dildo by a busty buyer from Sweden. The blond Amazon was pumping the pussy with long hard stokes. Rita was screaming out in agony and ecstasy. Madison walked right up to she screaming blond and said, "You are making too much noise; suck this." Madison smothered Rita with her sopping black pussy and muffled her noisy cries. The Swede seemed to want to fuck Rita into oblivion and showed no signs of letting up. Myra replaced Madison and Rita eagerly ate up her pussy too and collapsed to the floor when the Swede finally pulled out the massive dildo with a loud swish sound. The buyer from Sweden commented, "Good pussy, good and tight. I fuck again tomorrow, no?"

Madison asked if she was going to make an order. The blond bombshell replied, "Yes I buy and if I fuck her again I buy double order." Madison laughed and told her that she could be found in the same place tomorrow. That was the largest strap-on-dildo that they had ever seen and they helped Rita to her room. The poor mother could hardly walk and her pussy was gaping wide open. They put her in bed and told her to take a nap and to report to Mistress Madison's room when she awoke.

Two hours later Rita walked on wobbly legs to Madison's room. The sultry sex goddess laughed and asked, "Why are you still walking like that? At your age you should be used to a good fuck. Is your poor little pussy hurting?"

"Hell yes, I never even seen a cock that big before, it was a monster and she threatened to shove it up my ass. Do I really have to see her tomorrow? If she puts that gigantic thing up my rear I will end up in the hospital. It stretched my pussy to the limit and it would tare my ass apart. Pleas help me."

"It was awfully big but we want to keep her happy without harming you. I will talk to her and tell her to use a thin dildo that is designed for the rectum and will not allow her to ruin you. So don't worry baby, I won't let that happen to you. Sit down and have some wine; I have something for you to see." The boss lady pressed the remote and the screen showed Nadine with her legs spread wide and Kimberly hungerly devouring her fleshy womanhood. The sound was as good as the picture quality and Kimberly could be heard cooing with delight as she licked and sucked up every drop of cum and pussy juice from her black lover.

Rita was visually disturbed and tearfully asked, "What the hell is going on here? How could you do this? She is my baby and I don't want her involved in this depraved mess!"

Madison replied sternly, "Don't be such a hypocrite! I recall you saying that you wished that you had discovered the joys of eating pussy a long time ago and how much you regretted not tasting my black pussy sooner. Well, Kimberly and Nadine are a couple just like us. Be happy for your girl that she has learned what she wanted early in life and wish her well. She wants to work for me on weekends and I am going to contact the mother and daughter buyers from Italy. Two mothers and two daughters getting together; it doesn't get any better than that. I have arranged for us to get together with Nadine and your daughter. We will meet at your house, party together, have a wild orgy and bond our relationships, and then we can all sleep together in your bed. I am prepared to buy your daughter a new car and you can use your money to buy yourself a new one. Are you going to go along with this or would you rather work in a fast-food place for the minimum-wage?

"Well..I...I guess so. It seems so strange but she does show a strong love for black pussy, just like me. If it is really what she wants then I won't stand in her way."

"Good girl, I have two rewards for you. One is another envelop with cash and the other is this!" Madison dropped her robe, spread her legs, and ordered Rita to get on her knees and eat her cunt. The white woman wasted no time and feasted on the fountain of lust where the still-waters flowed. All of her troubles faded away as she brought her ebony boss to an earth-shattering orgasm. Rita looked up at her boss with her big blue eyes and her face glistening with cum and pussy juice and purred, "I love you so much."

Madison patted her on the head and replied, "I love you too baby! Your little girl ate my pussy earlier today and she is yearning for some more of my juicy cunt. We will see them next weekend and when Kimberly goes down on me you can eat Nadine's young black cunt. I have some other black women friends that I want you to meet, so there will never be a shortage of black pussy for you to dine on. I have so many adventures planned for you and your little girl and just think; while you are having the times of your lives you will be padding your bank accounts as well!"

THE END

*

If you like this story, please let me know and the adventures will continue. Thank you, LustyLee77.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12