Misty at the Porn Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
culen75
culen75
47 Followers

Just when I thought the display was over Misty dug her fingers deeper into the bulging mounds as she pulled her hands further to the sides parting the pink slabs of her splayed pussy lips. Tendrils of pussy juice stretched until they separated adhering to the walls of the elongated shaped opening of the cavity that disappeared into the shadows of its inner depths. A small pool of the translucent fluid was poised on the edge at the bottom of her newly opened pussy with a milky bead dribbling from it towards the crinkled skin of her ass hole. Misty removed her right hand to use the middle and ring fingers to catch the renegade droplet and acted as if she was trying to return it back to its source.

Working in a total nude strip club Misty exposes her pussy everyday but state law does not allow and I had never seen her put on this type of display. Not worrying about being arrested, fined or fired Misty had her two fingers buried knuckle deep in her well lubricated pussy as she sat watching our expressions with a wicked grin. Misty ended her extended performance by removing her fingers and raising them to her mouth after bringing her hand back around her leg. A flick of her tongue licked at the excess wetness on them and breaking into a smile returned into a standing position.

Without saying a word Misty went into the dressing room while I pondered the proceedings that ended with me standing with these four strangers. Our visit started off with Misty dressing sexy to attract attention on our trip to look at clothes in an adult store. Some male patrons became interested in watching as she tried on some latex clothing trying to achieve a slutty look and she kept their attention by completely exposing her body to them in a couple of sheer outfits. The events progressed to Misty being basically nude dressed in some little black straps just exuding sex and her putting on a sexually charged show wearing it.

My thoughts were interrupted by the man who picked out the harness when he handed me sixty dollars saying he wanted to buy the harness for Misty and then headed out of the store. The other three hung around with hopes of the show continuing but when Misty exited the dressing room having changed back into the clothes she arrived in those hopes faded.

Misty came up to me putting her arm around my waist stuffing her thong in the rear pocket of my jeans, which I later learned she used to wipe her pussy dry with. Two of them tried to get us to come and party with them, I'm sure with the anticipation of Misty providing further entertainment but we declined their offer. Misty did use the opportunity to drum up some business for the club telling them where and when she worked and for them to come see her there. After gathering the outfits we headed off leaving the three of them standing there.

While deciding which of the outfits to buy Misty decided against buying the harness until I told her about the older guy giving her the money to buy it and was a little disappointed she couldn't thank him for it. Considering it an investment in Misty's work with the possibility of some fun outside of the club we ended up buying all the outfits she tried on. After paying the lecherous old man at the counter a little over two hundred and seventy five dollars for the outfits we left the store and headed for home.

On the way home Misty talked about which outfits she was planning on using in her routines at work while I was giving my opinion on what I liked about them. The subject of the harness came up and Misty said it was interesting wearing something like that but she didn't think she would wear it at work. I commented it was hard to believe she didn't plan on wearing it at work judging by the show she put on with her routine and the altered ending to it back at the store.

Misty hesitated before saying she thought the harness made her look like a sexual play toy just stating here I am come fuck me and admitted it really turned her on knowing she looked like that. She added it excited her to look at like a whore in heat but that was not the image she wanted to portray at work. I understood what she was saying because working as a stripper to Misty was more about creatively using her dancing to show off her body than just getting naked.

My last comment before we reached the house was if she wasn't going to wear the harness at work we were going to have to find some other uses for it and with a knowing smile Misty replied she was sure we could find some interesting ways to use it.

culen75
culen75
47 Followers
12