Mitch: Ruination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she just laid her hand on my cock, outside my underwear. Just the feeling of slight pressure and heat was nearly too much for me and when she slid her thumb over the wet spot a few times, I shuddered as I approached orgasm, but she let go when she felt it and let me twitch my way back from the edge.

When I could think again, and like she was uncovering a bird or something, she took both hands and gently lifted my underwear up and back, just looking. She sat there for a second, then finally pushed them over my balls, dragging them off just about as roughly as she had my pants.

When she was done there, she reached over my shoulders leaning over me with her breasts in my face, dragging at my shirt. I tried to suck her nipple and we both ended up grunting away as we shifted around until we could get my shirt off. A few seconds later, she threw herself on her back and ripped her pants and panties off in one fell swoop. I don't know why this has stuck with me all these years, but we both kept our socks on.

And then, Mitch kneeled beside me, her smell filling the tent completely. I was in literal pain, I need her so badly and I groped at her until she opened her legs widely to let me in. I'd never actually touched a woman, to be honest, but I knew enough to know the basics and I had to really hold back the scientist in me when I felt the heat and slick wetness between her legs. Her hair down there was matted with it and I slid my whole hand back across it, my middle finger slipping along her crack. I remember being surprised at how hot she was, like a little furnace, and that she felt oddly rubbery.

"Oh, fuck. Ughnnn."

She pushed herself down onto my hand, arching, and when I looked at her, I could honestly see the shine of saliva at the edge of her mouth. Her eyes were closed and she was panting and thrusting against my hand. She was kind of hurting my hand, so I slipped a couple of fingers into her and they slid in without any effort. I don't know why I expected otherwise, given the lead up in the car, but it took me back a bit. The folds, the heat, the wetness, the way she clutched and pulled at my fingers inside, the feel of something harder rolling underneath my palm; I was on the edge and I knew it.

Mitch rocked a quick couple of times and then drove my hand into the sleeping bag, hard, lurching and jerking like a marionette. I had never seen a woman come before, but it was the most beautiful thing in the world. She squeezed my fingers inside her like a machine, gasping openly as she burst over that line. It was so damn fast.

And for a second, I forgot all about my desire and just watched her, rocking her way down from that peak, her head drooped like she was exhausted, her shoulders shaking. I cupped her, then, pulling my fingers out slightly, and she jammed her hand down between her legs to push me back in, her hand on mine, kneading. It was amazing.

What seemed like an eternity later, she spoke.

"Good Christ that was good."

Her voice was guttural and she didn't even sound like herself. With a last spasm, she gave me a gentle tug to let me know to pull out, and I slipped out and around her, my fingers chilling and getting tacky almost immediately in the September air. When I went to touch her, she recoiled a bit from the wetness, but then she took my hand and guided it inexpertly up to my mouth, pushing my two fingers roughly in.

"Taste it. I do it when I play with myself and I kind of like it. It's kind of like ... well, nothing like it, really."

I sucked, but could only get the vague hint of a taste, more my own skin than anything. What was driving me wild was the smell of her on my hand. I never knew it was so strong or powerful. With a contented sigh, she laid down sideways across the tent and laid her head on my stomach, facing my cock. Not knowing what to do, I tentatively touched her back, just stroking, watching the little silver snail trails of moisture dry on her. We stayed like that for a good half an hour, just long enough that the chill started to really get noticeable.

"Do you mind if I taste you?"

I laughed. "Uh ... no."

"You've never been with anyone, right? Not really?"

"You know that."

"Yeah. I guess I did.", she waited a second before continuing, quieter. "Did you save yourself for me?"

And I knew, then, that I had.

"Yeah."

"That's really cool." It was nearly a whisper.

Mitch ran her finger along my urethra, kind of milking me, and kissed the tip of me, ever so slightly. I could feel and hear her sucking through her lips like a straw. It was weird, but felt really neat.

"Oooh, it's kinda sweet. I like it."

Mitch tongued my hole with little dabs and it kind of hurt, but still felt wonderful at the same time. She squeezed me harder then and I jumped, reflexively. I could see her back move as she chuckled. Before I could really comprehend what was going on, she sucked my head into her mouth and I was in ecstasy and the whole world disappeared. I struggled to keep from coming, grunting, but she sucked a little more of me in with each thrust of her head and by the time she had sucked me in the entire way, I was already spasming and I knew it. I felt like I was falling and needed to stop it somehow, but I was out of control and on the edge of panic. It was enough and yet too much at the same time.

"I'm going to ... "

She dug her nails into my legs to tell me to shut up and sucked harder, rocking her jaw back and forth a bit. With a cry I started to come and I rolled and rolled and rolled and rolled, arching my back in pure pleasure. Nothing I had ever done to myself was even remotely close and for a quick second, I felt like I was going to pass out. I could feel her jaw working as she swallowed, only vaguely registering what that meant at the time. Suddenly, the hot ring of her mouth was gone and the cold bit at me, harshly.

"Breathe."

Fuck, I was trying. Put your mouth back on, please, I screamed in my head. Please.

"Breathe, older brother."

And with a gasp, I did, sucking in air in great gulps. As I did, she dropped her head and sucked me in again, slowly bringing me down from the brink. When I was done, I don't know if it was the release of tension or the enormity of what we had done, but I shook like I was having a seizure. Without a word, she laid down on top of me, straddling me with my cock wedged between us, and held me until the tremors were gone.

---------------------

That weekend was pure heaven.

We held hands and walked around like we owned the place and like most other teenagers in the flush of new love, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. She would lay with her head in my lap on the beach and play with me through the leg hole of my swimsuit, or I would rub her down with suntan lotion, pulling her top off right on the beach to get at places only lovers went. I think I was hard for the entire two days, but that wasn't even the best part. For a couple of amazing days, we were boyfriend and girlfriend and that meant more than anything.

And I have to say, I was proud. She was fit and beautiful and her smile gleamed back at me from out in the water as she did back handstands into the waves, her strawberry blond bob clinging to her head in strands. She didn't even laugh when I tried and ended up with a mouthful of lake water and sand for my effort. She just sat on me, out there in the water, our eyes locked. She slipped her bottoms off right there, in front of everyone at the lake and more deftly than I thought she could be, wiggled my swimsuit down until my cock was right underneath her. She dropped on me like the most wonderful weight and we rocked that way, in only a couple of feet of water, until we both came with a shudder, barely moving the entire time. If the people on the shore knew, they didn't react, and we stumbled around, having vastly more trouble getting dressed than undressed.

When we went on Saturday night to get ice for the six pack she had in the cooler, she dragged me back from the battered screen door and slammed me against the wall of the concession stand, hard, kissing me like it was the last thing she would ever do. We made out, panting, against that wall for twenty minutes, until a couple of chubby parents with a couple of chubby kids ahemed their way past us into the store and we burst into laughter behind our hands. The stars were just coming out and in the weak yellow light of the concession, I knew that I was honestly in love. Up until that point, I really still had no clue, but remember when I said you have to almost lose love before you recognize it's even there sometimes? I knew at that exact moment, this all had to end, and I loved her so hard I just squeezed her and squeezed her. She knew it, too, and squeezed me right back.

We didn't leave the tent at all on Sunday, sucking and fucking until we were sore. I never knew that you could even get sore from sex, but we got there and loved every second. She taught me how she liked to be touched, which positions she thought she enjoyed most, and then showed me, frankly, her vagina. I gave in to that inner scientist at last and poked around, fascinated, while she just lay there. By the time I was done, she had come twice, and I hadn't even known.

When we were finally exhausted, Mitch just snuggled into me, a smaller apostrophe in my larger curve. We stayed like that, not sleeping, but not quite awake, either, the entire night.

When we finally started packing up in those thin grey hours of the early morning, it was like we were in a morgue.

And yet, on the way home, a switch went off and we pulled over again on the side of the road clambering into the back seat like fools.

Something was there, desperate and dark, and we both knew it. I dragged down her pants just enough, forcing her chest and head onto the top of the seat, before I plunged into her from behind, fucking for all I was worth. I got about five strokes in before she pushed forward, forcing me to pull out. I ached for her, sore as I was, and thrust ahead, but she kept pulling forward, just out of reach. I jabbed and pushed and then I was in her again, but not in the same way, tighter and dryer, and I realized finally what she was up to. I hesitated for a second, unsure, and then pushed in the whole way, this time more gently.

Satisfied, she pushed back against me with a bestial grunt, and we fucked then until we both came in a sweaty mess. When I finally pulled out, I swore I could see some blood before she pulled up her pants.

We didn't say a word the rest of the way home.

And as she pulled into the residence parking lot, that weight came back, this time nearly for good. It wouldn't go away again for another ten years, but we didn't know it then. At that exact moment, we both knew it was the end. Just the end. I wanted to kiss her, just one more time, make it last just one more second, but we both knew this was too close to home.

I touched her hand on the stick shift, wanting some recognition, but she jerked her hand away, dropping it in her lap. She stared out the side window and couldn't look at me.

I got out, defeated, and walked the echo-filled underground hallways to my building like a dead man, the stained white linoleum clicking hollowly under my boots.

12