Mitzi Owens - A Mini Sexual History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The skirt is probably not even 14 inches from the waist to the hemline and it can be unzipped from the bottom to the waist. It's a really tight skirt so it shows off my figure very well. The zipper practically unzips itself! Bending forward the least amount would expose a good deal of ass-crack. Raising my arms upwards at all would expose my bare pubes. This outfit has brought me hours of exhibitionist titillation and helped me to get slut-fucked a lot of times. With no bra and no panties tonight, this will be a sexy drive and a sexy dinner!

I was watching out the window for Mark to pick me up. I wanted to slip out without Momma seeing me. As I opened the door and walked toward his truck, he got out to open my door for me. What a gentleman! This was my first opportunity to spread my legs for him since earlier this week at the pool.

At the same time I made my breasts show off nicely. As I glanced up toward the apartment I saw my little sister leaning against the glass of the window pane... topless! A girl after my own heart!

As I made myself comfortable in Mark's beautiful truck, I turned toward him and lifted my left leg, bent at the knee till my heel was pressing against my naked pussy. I glanced back toward Melissa and she was still there watching. I KNOW she was rubbing her pussy watching me tease Mark.

I'm getting a feeling that this is going to be a night to remember!

I work after school at the Hardee's in Clemmons. All the girls who work there are party freaks. I asked Mark to take me there for a quick bite before our date. He didn't know that I worked there or that I'm friends with the girls there. I really wanted all the girls to see me looking so slutty with such a handsome older man. I made quite a show of exposing as much skin as I could and rubbing all over Mark while my girlfriends enjoyed the show. I wanted him totally under my control by the time I decided it was time to fuck him tonight! He was SO hard as we shared our fries. I kept rubbing his cock through his jeans.

I've done this before, but it seemed like the perfect time to do it again. As we sat together in the booth kissing, I took a plastic spoon and slipped it into his mouth. I made him practically suck on it before I took it and slid it between my legs and into my wet pussy. I pulled it from my pussy back to his lips with my juices stringing from the spoon to his mouth. I looked him in the eyes as I rubbed my juices all over his lips with my spoon and instinctively licked and savored my juices.

I said "Don't eat too many fries, I need you hungry tonight. You do want to eat my pussy tonight don't you?"

He only stammered.

"Good little girls are not nearly as much fun as girls like me." I winked.

I took him by the hand and stood him up. He seemed embarrassed about the visibility of his erection right there in the middle of Hardee's. I LOVED it!

We climbed up into his truck while I made double-sure that as many people as possible saw my naked pussy!

As soon as the doors shut I had his big cockhead out of his pants and in my mouth! I made sure the top of my head was visible bouncing up and down on his lap as he sat in the drivers seat. I raised up and kissed him hard and long. Now all my girlfriends got to see that Mark will accept a cock-flavored kiss. Girls LOVE knowing that about a guy.

I told Mark that I knew this cool spot where we could go be alone and I could finally get to feel his cock fill me up. He started the truck and we headed to my secret hidden parking place.

I crawled across the front seat, leaned against the passenger door and slowly unzipped and removed my little skirt... and we hadn't even gotten to the lovers lane yet.

I quickly removed my top and held it out the window of the truck, letting it blow in the wind like a winners flag of some sort. I did reel it in but I did not put it back on. Naked in the middle of Clemmons, on the front seat of Marks Pick-up truck.. I was SO ready to FUCK!

"Girl! You act like you're trying to get caught! Do you want everybody to know we're fucking tonight?"

"Would that be such a bad thing? Are you ashamed of fucking Mitzi Owens? Did you want this to be a secret? I'm proud that you want to fuck me. You didn't seem ashamed of wanting me when you tried to fuck me in the swimming pool... in front of everyone! In the daytime!" I was stroking his big-headed cock now as he drove.

"Oh no! Don't get me wrong. I am very proud to be seen with you! I've just never met a girl so... I don't know...???"

"So easy? So bold? So horny?"

"Yeah, all of that I guess..." By this time I had crawled across the truck seat on my hands and knees, I started sucking his cock again as my naked ass was framed by the open truck window. Of course I made no effort to hide it, rather I loved being so publicly naughty. It was all he could do to drive through downtown Clemmons without wrecking. I love the feeling of all the lights flashing across us as I kept sucking him, oblivious to whoever might see... hoping that everyone did! After all, my primary objective tonight is to be seen.

Mark had no idea that my main objective tonight is to be seen...as much as possible. It's hard for a girl to maintain such a slutty reputation! I have to work on it constantly.

I slid over and sat up right next to Mark as he drove. Stroking his cock and whispering in his ear, I was leading Mark to the lovers lane where I got caught right in the act of fucking Randy just last Saturday night. I was counting on the same Deputy staking out this place again this weekend. I'm thinking he probably catches people fucking here all the time and he's probably addicted to the rush.

I showed Mark exactly where to park his truck. I was running through my memory the exact location of the Sheriff's car last week. I wanted to make sure My Deputy has the position of maximum exposure.

As Mark turned the truck off, I helped him out of his shirt. I threw it on the dashboard. He stepped out of the truck to take his pants off and the interior light did not come on. An added bonus!

It was so sexy seeing Mark standing naked in the doorway of the truck, the moon lighting him up! He might have been nearly 40 years old, but his big-knobbed cock was standing VERY hard and tall!

I slid over to the doorway and put one ankle on the door frame and one over Mark's shoulder. I scooted myself right up to his hard cock.

Mark squatted down and started licking my pussy. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him hard. I whispered "DAMN that feels good! Now FUCK ME!"

Mark said " I thought you wanted me to eat your pussy?"

" I do! But fuck me first and then I'll let you eat me! I've been nearly a whole week without getting fucked."

I threw my legs around his hips and grabbed one handful of ass and slammed his cock all the way in with the very first stroke!

Mark was good! He was wriggling his ass and rotating that big head all around inside of me.

I was thrilled that he fucked so much better than any of the young guys I was used to fucking. Most of my boys would be cumming by now.

I asked Mark "Are you close?"

"I've been close since the swimming pool!"

"Can you manage to cum just a little bit and save the rest? I don't want this to end yet."

"I want to watch you cum on my pussy...just a little bit. Don't loose it yet... I want to see that I have made a grown man cum. I want to see the cum dripping from your cock!"

Mark started fucking me hard and fast. Suddenly he pulled out and grabbed the base of his cock.

He spread my ankles wide, raised my ass up off the seat and planted a teaspoon of hot cum on top of my hairless pussy lips.

I smiled and said "NOW I'll let you eat me."

He knelt down again and slid his tongue gently into my freshly fucked pussy. He was being very gentle. I had to take this up a notch.

I put my left hand on the back of his neck and pressed his face into my dripping cunt. At the same time, with my other hand I opened my pussy lips wide and slid Marks cum down onto his tongue. I held his mouth tight on my pussy until I was sure he had swallowed his own cum.

When I let him breath, he stood up again and stabbed his cock onto me, hard and fast.

I said "Don't you dare cum yet! Get in here and get on top of me and FUCK ME!!!"

I was screaming "FUCK ME, FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!"

He was pounding me just like Randy had been when Bobby caught us last Saturday night. Mark was fucking me REALLY good! I started feeling that sexy feeling I had last week. I was beginning to orgasm. I was afraid Mark was about to cum. I needed to make this last longer.

I asked Mark to let me be on top. I knew I could control the pace better from on top.

We switched places. Mark was now on his back. He looked so fucking good with his hard cock bouncing above his body, waving in the air searching for my pussy!

I placed his one ankle across the door frame and one across my back as I leaned over, mouth open as I came closer to his cock with my mouth. I lifted his cock with one hand as I licked him from balls to tip! He moaned. I licked back down to his balls. I lifted his balls and jammed my tongue as deep as I could up his ass hole! I rimmed and licked and bathed his sweet ass hole with my tongue. He dripped another small drop of cum. I slurped it up, climbed on top of Mark and kissed him deep and sexy! He didn't even resist this time. I loved making him taste his own ass hole!

I climbed further up onto his face and as I spread my pussy over his face I said "NOW you can eat me!"

He was doing a great job when I had a nasty thought... I was going to turn around and climb on top of his OH SO HARD COCK! From that position I would be sitting up totally nude and exposed with a dick in my pussy if my Deputy sneaked up and caught us! The truck door was already open so Bobby would have the perfect view! It was now almost 10:30PM... almost exactly the same time Bobby caught me last weekend.

I climbed onto Marks cock and started fucking him in a reverse cowgirl position. I was feeling like I was being watched. I tried to put on a good show... just in case. I was holding onto the door frame bracing myself so I didn't fall out of the truck while Marks ass was off the seat as he slammed up hard into me!

I was literally screaming "YES, YES, YES!!!! FUCK ME!! DEEPER! HARDER!!! OMG!!! FUCK ME!!!!"

I was feeling Marks cock twitching. OMG... did I see something out of the corner of my eye? Did I hear a noise? Was I being watched? What if it isn't a Deputy? There was definitely somebody out there watching! I was so super sensitive to everything around me as Marks cock seemed to be getting harder and longer.

Then it happened! The big bright light came on and the big voice boomed out "WHATS GOING ON IN THERE?"

I was frozen in place with Mark's cock holding me up. The palms of my hands were pressed against the roof of the truck. My big boobs were as hard as Marks cock! I was wedged between Marks cock and the roof of the truck.

My body was shuddering uncontrollably. I was bouncing up and down on Marks cock. I could hear my wet pussy slapping, slapping, slapping, and my breath being pounded out of me as somebody was seeing my naked body losing control! I was so tightly pressed onto Marks cock that he couldn't pull out no matter how hard he tried.

My eyes started to clear and I could see it was Deputy Bobby!...another instant orgasm as Bobby stared at naked body.

Mark was trying to get me off of him but the more he moved the more my pussy clamped around him and the deeper I impaled myself on his cock!

"Are you OK in there?" I heard an unfamiliar voice. Who the hell was that? I could see Bobby and he wasn't taking his eyes off me! He only moved when he was straightening his massive cock. I had gotten my wits back about me now and I was determined to give Bobby a good show.

As Bobby leaned closer into the truck, I fell forward and wrapped both arms around Bobby's neck and shoulders, supporting myself. I had his face was pressed against my tits! I held onto his broad shoulders as I pushed myself away from him.. a little. I started jamming myself up and down on Mark's cock while holding onto Bobby for support. I was determined to make Mark cum in me while I'm looking Bobby in the eyes. It was almost like a three-sum!

It was working! My whole plan was working even better than I imagined. I couldn't stop orgasming! I was shaking all over, jerking, quivering...heart beating out of my chest.

Somehow the other Deputy managed to get Mark out from the passenger side. I was standing on my knees with cum dripping out of me all over Mark's truck seat. I was so naked and so very visible in the Sheriff's car spotlight. This was all so perfect! I just needed to find a way to make Bobby fuck me.

The other Deputy was talking to Mark now at the squad car.

My arms were still around Bobby's neck as my orgasms began to subside.

Bobby said "Junior is running a record's check on your Daddy over there. Is he OK? No warrants, no contraband?"

"He's good." I had to snicker at that comment. Mark was definitely "Good!"

Bobby tentatively pushed me away from him, slowly. His big hands came to rest on my hips with his thumbs and forefingers nearly wrapped around my tight waist. I let my hands fall down and rest over his, pressing his big hands tighter around my naked body. His rough hands felt amazing on my naked body. I began to gyrate my hips while he held me tight. I released his hands and rubbed both hands all around my torso and tweaked my nipples. For a moment I didn't realize there was anyone there except me and Bobby. In my mind I was already fucking him... now I pressed several fingers into my cunt and rubbed my clitty while still tweaking my nipples. I was orgasming while Bobby's hands are all that kept me from falling.

I was stunned back to reality when I heard Bobby say... "I don't want to take you back to Nancy two weeks in a row, so if he checks out OK, we'll let you leave with him. He's a lot older than you; is he one of Nancy's boyfriends?"

"No she doesn't know him."

"Are you going to stay naked in front of me all night?"

"Would you like for me too?" I glanced at his big hard-on... I rubbed my pussy as I felt it keep dripping.

"You're killing me girl! But I don't think you're even out of school yet. Not loosing my career over this. Besides, too many witnesses here tonight. Get dressed."

About that time Mark returned to his truck. We were both still naked. Mark said "Are you OK?"

I just laughed " After those orgasms? Yes! I am OK! Are you?"

Mark looked down at his dripping cock and I saw it was getting hard again. We both grinned.

I heard the younger Deputy ask Bobby.. "You know her?"

Bobby answered "Just one of the high school whores over at West. Me and some of the other boys have been fucking her Mom for years. One of those places a COP can always go on midnight shift for a free cup of coffee. If you'd like I'll introduce you sometime."

"Is she even old enough?..the daughter here?"

Bobby slapped him on the back and said "Does it even matter? Nobody is forcing her against her will. More power to her! She's just keeping up the old family tradition... Yes, Mitzi is old enough by a year or two.

Mark heard that whole conversation.

Car headlights came on and Bobby's voice came over the speaker and said "Get outta here!" They drove away.

Mark said.."High School Whore?" Then he smiled and... "Let's go back to my place. I REALLY need to eat your pussy! There's no pussy like High School Whore pussy! You are THE High School Whore of West Forsyth High aren't you? That's what the Deputy said. I think that's hot as hell! I'm fucking the High School Whore! How cool is that?.. a 40 year old man fucking the high school Whore!"

We spent the next couple of hours naked on Mark's back porch under the moonlight, at Willow Trace apartments.

As much as I LOVED the way Mark fucked me silly, and I am definitely going to keep fucking him; my mind wouldn't let me stop thinking about Bobby. I still had to figure a way to get my hands on Deputy Bobby's giant cock.

I need to find somebody else to fuck there next Saturday night... Hmmmm. Would it work again?

I'm even more confident that My Deputy is getting close to giving in. If I can't get him to fuck me this weekend, it may be my last chance.

I'm going to spend the night with my girlfriend Donna tonight. We talk about everything. Maybe she could help me work something out for next Saturday. I called Mom and told her was staying with Donna tonight.

Well Donna and I agreed that I should find a really inexperienced young (but legal) boy to take me out parking next Saturday... somebody who would be easily intimidated by the Deputies.

Donna suggested her own first cousin, William, might be perfect! He is old enough.(Barely). He is a Senior at West. He knows my reputation. He doesn't have a girlfriend and he's a virgin! He doesn't have his own car so I'll have to drive.

So Donna called him and asked him if he would like to go on a date with her BFF, Mitzi Owens on Saturday night.

His first response was "THE Mitzi Owens? Why would that kind of girl want to go out with me?"

"What kind of girl is she William? What did you mean by 'that kind of girl'?

"We'll, you know... like she fucks on the first date... they say she's 'easy', a sure thing, you know.. THAT kind of girl."

"Would that be such a bad thing William? Aren't you about ready? Aren't you tired of jerking off while all your friends are fucking 'that kind of girl' every weekend? Hell if you werent my cousin I would have fucked you a long time ago!"

"I'm not one of those party boys that she's with all the time. I don't even know how to... you know, fuck. I won't be any good at it. I will disappoint her for sure."

"I've already told her that you want to go out with her. I've already told her you're a virgin. She was VERY excited to hear that! Whatever happens on your date is up to the two of you. Besides, what's wrong with a girl fucking on the first date? MOST girls our age fuck on the first date these days...I fuck on the first date! LOL! I'll tell her you said Yes!"

"You too Donna? Do you fuck on the first date too?"

"Like i said, It's just a damn shame we're cousins! I'd show you how a girl fucks on the first date!"

"I'll answer all your questions after your date with Mitzi. Oh, one thing to ease your mind. You won't need any condoms. Mitzi's on the pill. I'll tell her you can't wait to go out with her on Saturday night."

Donna was right. I was SO looking forward to next Saturday night.

I went home early the next morning and found a Sheriff's car parked at our apartment. I wondered what was wrong! I walked in and saw no one. My Sister motioned for me to be quiet and she pointed down the hallway toward Mom's bedroom.

The door was open. A brown uniform was on the floor along with a gun belt. The young Deputy from last night was fucking my Mom!

Melissa and I held each other and watched our mother getting fucked! This wasn't the first time we had watched her fucking and it never failed to get me off! I was proud of my Mom and proud to be so much like her!

Melissa and I sat on the couch, turned on the TV and just waited for Momma's young Deputy to walk right past us after he finished with Mom. It was so weird... just a few hours ago he had seen me naked and now he was fucking my Mom!

Mom acted like nothing had happened as she walked him to the door and kissed him bye.

I was already wondering what next Saturday night might be like.

It's always so much fun finding a new guy to fuck. And this coming week, thanks to Donna, I will be fucking a virgin! I've had a few virgins and it's always so special to feel their virgin cock slip into my so very experienced hot wet cunt! Knowing that this is the one fuck that he will always remember is almost enough to make me orgasm immediately. And I am so glad that I will make him cum in my pussy!! His first fuck will be bareback, skin-to-skin, all natural and full climax, inside my pussy! I will not let him pull out! I'll make sure I completely drain his inexperienced cock! I know he will remember this moment all his life. He will always remember the name Mitzi Owens!