Mitzi's 18th Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the biting, snowball kissing, the dirty talk, the cock-tongue-blow-job, the domination and the death grip on my balls, I have to admit; my "Little Bit" was beginning to stir back to life already. Mitzi was right (...again...or course...she always is...), she truly is in charge and in control over my body and my actions. I honestly do not have any control where Mitzi is concerned. She is the Dom and I am the Sub and there is absolutely nothing I can do to change that. Besides....I LOVE it that way and it makes her love me even more! Why would I want to change it? Life is good!

Then I heard her say, "Now...let's see what else we can get into before we get thrown out of the mall. The night is young."

My mind was in a daze. I was pretty much in the follow-her-lead mode. Somehow I was no longer worried about getting in trouble; I had resolved myself to the fact that it was inevitable. ...and worth it!

Before I can gather my senses, I find myself being dragged along by Mitzi as she was nearly skipping and giddy with joy as she amused herself with what she had done and whatever it was that she had planned. She had the impishness of a 12 year old girl and the body and confidence of a true MILF Cougar who is in her sexual bodybuilding prime ready to slaughter any man who can't keep up!

We are on the third floor of the mall and now I see that Mitzi is leading me toward the glass elevator in the center court of the mall. She loves the glass elevator when she's flashing.

Mitzi got into the elevator and sighed an approving sigh. She directed me to "Hold the elevator door open for a minute so I can see all the people down there."

I said "So you can see them, or so they can see you?"

"Oh shut up! You know that's exactly what I mean." I wish you could see the sly smile on her face as she said that and glanced back at me.

Mitzi went to the back glass wall of the elevator and stood there looking all around. I suspected she was looking to see who was looking at her. She must have felt like she was inside of a big screen television with thousands of people tuned into her adult broadcast.

Mitzi leant forward toward the glass while holding onto the brass railing causing her breasts to squeeze together displaying an exaggerated view of her cleavage. She spread her legs about shoulder width apart. Her chest was thrust toward the glass and her ass was sticking up behind her causing the little pleated skirt to fall open exposing both pussy and ass.

"Let's ride now. Stop on the second floor." I stepped inside and pressed 2 as the doors closed. I could now see what Mitzi could see; hundreds of people scurrying around the mall. As I scanned the faces quickly, I could see that there were several who were indeed looking straight at Mitzi. They seemed to freeze in their tracks as their eyes locked onto her.

As a man; I don't care how many naked women you have seen, there is something about seeing one in a totally public place that makes it feel like you've never seen one before. Those were the looks on the faces of the men that watched my sexy wife slowly descend with the elevator.

The elevator stopped. Mitzi never even turned around to see if anybody was getting on. She just continued smiling at her new found admirers. An older couple, in their 60's, I'd guess, got on and turned to face the elevator door, not even acknowledging that Mitzi was there. Since they got on I couldn't just hold the door open, so the door shut and we continued to the ground floor.

As it stopped and the doors opened, it seemed like a rush of men dashed from the glass side of the elevator to the opening side of the elevator just to watch her exit. As the doors opened, and she gave them just enough time; Mitzi turned in a whimsical fashion such that her flitty little skirt twirled straight out exposing her bald pussy and her entire thick ass for what seemed like at least 30 seconds.

That same movement caused her tits to seemingly clang against each other inside that tight vest and then bounce off again as they jiggled wildly as only solid real breasts can do. The dilemma of her poor viewers was deciding whether to watch her pussy, her ass or her tits.

Mitzi had to press her way through the small crowd to get off of the elevator. The poor girl was forced to rub her chest and her ass across several men just to make enough room for her to get through the crowd. There were of course several nice men who courteously assisted her with properly placed hands on her body.

"One of those guys had a callouses on his big hot hands." She observed.

Once again taking my hand and giggling, Mitzi gingerly tip-toed away from the audience and said to me, "Let's go back up."

Without a word I started back towards the elevator. Mitzi stopped me and said, "No. I've already done that. I meant the escalator." There was that evil, childish grin again.

Holding hands still, I followed (or was dragged) her to the escalator. She stepped on in front of me and said, "Step to the side. I don't want you spoiling anybody's view."

As I stepped to the side and looked behind us I could see that there were several men clamoring for a spot on our moving stairs. I was about one step below and I could clearly see her naked ass so I know the guys behind us could see a whole lot more. Once again I was very, very proud to be Mitzi's husband.

As we got to the second floor landing we stepped off and just out of the way of the exiting riders, many of them stumbling over each other watching my sexy wife. After about 30 seconds Mitzi took my hand again without a word and led me back to the escalator. This time, still going up, she got on with me about two steps below her and she turned completely around talking to me. This put her pussy on display for everyone behind us. All of her wet pussy and half of her breasts were visible to everyone below us in the mall.

As we go to the top and stepped off, Mitzi guided us to the courtyard railing that looked down over the two lower floors. Mitzi said, "OMG! This is so much fun! Do you know what this reminds me of?"

Almost afraid to respond, I bit, "No. What does this remind you of?"

"This reminds me of when I used to tease and flash all of Momma's boyfriends."

"I don't understand?"

"I would 'accidentally on purpose' make sure that they got to see my private parts when Momma wasn't watching or especially if she wasn't home. I liked it best when they accidentally saw me totally naked or caught me masturbating. It was always such a thrill. I could orgasm just from knowing that they had seen me and that they were probably going to jerk off thinking about me. Or maybe they would fuck Momma and cum inside of her while thinking about me. Or maybe they would cum in her mouth while remembering my naked body. Just like now. I wonder how many of these men who are looking at me right now will go home and fuck their wife while seeing me in their minds? How many have hard-on's right now? How many will jerk off in the mall rest room after seeing me on the escalator? I watched some of Momma's boyfriends jerk off as they peeped into my bedroom and watched me laying on my bed totally naked and fucking myself. More than once I left the shower door open as I showered so that her boyfriends would have to see me. One of them stood in the open bathroom door and masturbated while he watched me showering through the partially steamed up shower door. I acted like I didn't see him but I finger-fucked myself so hard for him. I wanted him know that I was doing it for him and he had me so excited. Often I would wear my nighties or sweats that were loose and free and I wouldn't wear anything under them. That would cause lots of accidental nip-slips and down-blouse free shots for them. A few times Momma caught me and just rolled her eyes and gave me that little sigh. It has just always been such a major turn on for me knowing that my body can make men so get excited. It is really a huge compliment for a man to get a hard-on just because of me! That is just so cool!"

Then she said "Just like that man right there!" and she pointed down to the second floor to a cute little bald headed man who was staring right at her and obviously masturbating through his pants pocket. She kept her finger pointed right at him as she spread her legs a little wider and with her other hand, pulled her skirt up above her pussy. She tapped the top of her pussy with her index finger about three times and jiggled it once. The poor man had an obvious eruption in his pants. Before he could back away he was already displaying a big wet spot in his khakis.

"You see what I mean?" Mitzi said. "You SEE? How can a girl not be turned on by this reaction from total strangers? How can a 'real' woman not be an exhibitionist? Isn't that part of a woman's DNA? I just don't understand why so many women are so uptight when this is all so freakin' much fun!"

And I added "...and why would a husband ever not want to show off a wife like you? I'm so damn proud to be seen with you like this that words just can't describe it. It only confirms what I already know when I see men going crazy over you like this. It is one helluva compliment to me. I want every man out there to know just how lucky I am and I know they're all thinking 'That lucky SOB! I wish I had a wife like that!'...so let's show some more of them!"

"You getting excited again there Shorty?" Mitzi asked as she rubbed my hardening little dick. "You're just too fucking easy sometimes." She chuckled.

Mitzi grabbed my hand and said "C'mon. I need to try on some shoes!"

Mitzi said that she was looking for some sexy footwear to try on. She loves spike heels and pointed toes. She has often jerked me off onto the toe of a pointed patent leather spike and then forced me to lick the cum off of it as she forces the toe as deep into my mouth as she can get it, fucking my face with her foot as if she were forcing me to suck a shiny black cock. And even more often she fucks my ass with the heel. Thankfully she is very gentle when she does that. As if the look of it, the feel of it, the humiliation of it were not enough...the aroma of the hot leather drifting up just hypnotizes me into total submission. Putty in her hands.

So I was having dreams of sucking on a new pair of spiked heels with her sexy leg attached... you know, the ones with the really long pointed toes, when Mitzi suddenly stopped and said, "OMG! There. I want to go in there!"

It was an athletic shoe store with the front completely glass as most mall stores are. I was sort of disappointed. Mitzi had never considered them erotic before and I certainly had not either. Disappointedly I asked "Why that store?"

"Look Honey. Just look. There are four really young cute boys working in that store. Look how sweet and hot they look! And they're all wearing those tight baseball kindda pants. It will be really easy to see if they get a hard-on for me. You can sit right here on this bench in the mall and see everything that's happening in the store. Just stay right here no matter what happens. I'll be OK."

Mitzi smoothed out her skirt and tested the zipper on her vest to make sure she was showing enough cleavage, blew me a kiss, turned around and bounced her big hot ass confidently into the store. I loved that view from behind! What's that old saying "I hate to see you go, but I love watching you walk away..." I loved the way that little pleated skirt hugged her waist and hips really tightly and then kindda blew out with the pleats all around. Her ass bounced first one side up and the other down as she walked...it caused her short skirt to flip up and down freely giving quick glimpses of her bare buttocks as she drew attention to herself with her exaggerated sexy stride, heels clicking loudly on the hard tile floor, she pranced into the store.

All eyes passing by and all eyes in the store were uncontrollably fixed on Mitzi. Her sensuality was surrounding her like an invisible aura. Her powers of seduction must be experienced to be believed. OMG was I ever a proud husband!

All four of those young boys were embarrassingly openly gawking at Mitzi as she smiled and made eye contact with each of them. None of them said a word. Nobody even moved for several seconds. Mitzi put a hand on her hip as she cocked it to one side and turned one knee out slightly, showing even more skin. At the same time and in one fluid movement, she threw one shoulder back, flipped her hair and thrust her breasts upward and forward toward her new admirers. Then she finally spoke and said "What does a girl have to do to get some service in this place?"

The boys stammered while looking at each other and back at Mitzi. Mitzi finally pointed to a pair of shoes and said, "I want to try on a pair of those. In a size six." As she said that she sat down in one of the chairs to wait for their return. Her legs were facing the door to the store and from where I was seated; I could see her from the side and front very clearly. This show was going to be available to everyone walking by outside of the store right through the front windows. One of the boys lingered with her and sat down on the salesman's footstool right in front of her. She raised her foot up and placed it on the rest at the front of his stool, right between his legs. I couldn't hear what she said, but he started sliding her high heels off of her foot. She made quite a show out of widening her knees as the shoe came off. She leaned forward and rubbed her foot while it was between his legs. This caused her breasts to fall almost completely out of her loosely zippered vest. She was pressing them together with her elbows causing them to show amazing cleavage.

The other three boys came running back, all three of them with one pair of sneakers. It was funny to watch...as well as very exciting. When they stood before her with the box, she leaned way back in her chair and raised her elbows back onto the armrests of the chair. Her breasts popped right out of her vest causing the boy's eye's to pop right out of their sockets. At the same time as she was leaning backwards, she was pressing her bare foot closer and closer to the crotch of the boy sitting in front of her. I think she was probably rubbing his cock with her foot.

She said something else that I couldn't hear and the three boys anxiously began taking the shoes out of the box and handing them to the one on the stool. She put her hand to her lips as if to say "OOPS" and she feigned embarrassment as she slowly and very deliberately tucked her breasts back into the vest. She zipped it up and then noticeably looked down and then unzipped it to an indecent level. She looked back at the boys and grinned. At this point I was as hard as a steel rod and I suspected that the boys might be also. Nothing makes me want my wife more than knowing that other men want her desperately.

Tearing my eyes away from Mitzi for a second, I purposely took note of the fact that apparently the boys all had shoehorns in their pockets, or their young cocks were all very erect. I couldn't see the cock of the boy seated in front of her but I am certain that Mitzi was masturbating him with her foot.

He seemed to suddenly remember that his objective was to help her try on shoes as he slid the sneaker onto her foot. She wriggled it around and all the while every move she made opened her little skirt open that much further and presented that much more of her womanhood to her lucky little observers.

Someone blocked my view as they stopped right in front of the store. I was trying to wish them out of the way when I realized that they were also watching Mitzi's very public display. I glanced around and saw several people, mostly couples, watching from not such obvious vantage points. My girl was getting just want she wanted, a public audience, and I couldn't have been more proud of her.

As the couple walked out of the way I saw that now all four boys were kneeling or squatting all around Mitzi's feet. She had her feet nearly together, now with both shoes on, but her knees were splayed wide apart. Really wide! She had slid down into the chair with her ass nearly on the front edge of it. Her skirt must have slid upwards as her ass slid forward. The kid on the stool was holding both of her ankles and the other three buys seemed to be wantonly rubbing her legs and one was fingering fucking her! Honestly I was afraid she had gone too far this time and was going to get arrested.

Then I notice that the one on the far side was sucking her nipple and her titties were once again completely out of her vest. This time she didn't even try to cover them. Then I watched in disbelief as she threw one leg over the kid's shoulder and grabbed another's arm and forced his entire hand deep into her pussy! OMG! She was being fisted in the window of the shoe store! I have always been amazed at how big and how deep Mitzi's pussy is, yet she can still tighten it around a little three inch dick like mine. It's just insane.

I felt like I needed to put a stop to this before she went to jail so I stood up and started into the store. I heard this tiny voice in the back of my head saying "...Just stay right here no matter what happens. I'll be OK." I was trying to ignore that voice when I looked over at Mitzi and her eyes rolled back in her head and then back at me as if to say "Don't you dare try to stop me now! Not now!" I froze in my tracks and went no closer. Just then I saw Mitzi shaking all over. Two of the boys jumped up, apparently scared to death. The one kept a tight hold on her feet. Mitzi was now holding the remaining boys arm tightly and pulling his arm deeper and deeper inside of her cunt as she orgasmed over and over and over. OMG! It was a helluva sight! Then she ripped his hand out of her pussy, took a couple of really deep breaths, stood up and grabbed his shirttail and wiped herself clean with it. As she stood, she gave the two remaining boys a very sensual kiss. Then she kicked the sneakers off, put her heels back on and walked over to me, took my hand as if nothing had happened and we walked out of the store and back into the mall.

"Mitzi" I said "Yes Babydoll?" she replied, laying her hear on my shoulder and her hand on my chest. I glanced down at her still exposed breasts and said "Don't you think you should put those away before somebody gets hurt?" She teasingly slapped me and gingerly tucked them back into the vest.

"I think you were successful. Those guys will definitely remember you above all of the other panties they tried to sneak a peek at today. You will no doubt be the one they jerk off too for a long time."

She said "I should go the ladies room and freshen up a bit."

"Still too wet?" I asked.

"Smart ass!" She winked...."YES! I can't stop dripping. That was really fun! Two of them came in their pants and they never even touched me! I know they were young, but still, that's quite a compliment...I mean that they thought I was that sexy and exciting. OMG! I love doing this! The more I do it, the hotter it makes me! Thank you for understanding. I love you so much!"

"Happy Birthday,Mitzi."

"You really don't mind being married to such a total SLUT? I can't stop. Hell, I can't even slow down. I'm only going to get worse you know, the older I get. "

"OMG, I hope so!" I grinned. "But forget about getting old. I only have one year left of fucking my slutty little teenage wife!"

I followed up with a reassuring; "I wouldn't have it any other way, Babe." And then facetiously I continued with... "I just keep hoping that someday you'll learn to open up and be more publicly expressive and maybe even just a little bit kinky. You know, come out of your shell a little. How about a little public display of affection once in a while? I'm getting tired of all of this boring vanilla sex."

123456...9