Mixing Business With Pleasure

Story Info
At 3am, no one expects to get dominated.
1.2k words
4.2
24.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I was going to have a quiet Sunday... Boy was I wrong!

I get up to answer the phone, my pantyhose swishing as I walk... I love wearing my Wolford seamless to bed!

I glance at the alarm clock along the way, and my blood boils as I notice it reads 3:12am!

I grab the phone and yell "WHAT!?" into it. It's the weekend lead salesman. He tells me there's 5 people trying to get sales to go through, and nothing is working. I tell him I'll be there in 20 minutes and SLAM down the phone!

I throw on some sweat pants and a long t-shirt and get moving in the car, not bothering to change my pantyhose. In the back of my mind I'm hoping Diane is there, but the thought dies away as the clock on the dash reads 3:28am. Oh well. Things between us really heat up in the office, and she has been getting more and more aggressive, as well as more dominating, in the last 2-3 weeks. The idea makes my cock swell a little...

i go inside the front door and up the stairs to my office, but the door is locked. That's odd, i never lock my door, and my key ring is inside in a desk drawer!

I go down the hall and, luckily, the door to the sales computers is unlocked. I go in and tinker around... Nothing is wrong. Everything is running. If one of those dumbasses dragged me out of bed at 3am for nothing, someone is going to get fired!

I storm out the door and around the corner and, my heart racing a little, Diane's door is open with the light on! Is she here? I'll just take a peek...

I poke my head in the doorway, and all her desk items are on the floor in a huge mess. There is a man sitting in the chair, naked except for pantyhose, stroking a rather large cock. My eyes almost bug out and my cock starts getting stiff!

I look through the door he's looking through, and there's Diane sitting on the edge of her desk getting fucked by another well-endowed man!

I start to walk in, and the fucking stops. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND WAIT YOUR TURN YOU WHORE!" I jump, startled. She's pointing a well manicured finger at me and screams "GET OUT IN THE HALLWAY UNTIL I'M DONE WITH THIS COCK TOY, AND TAKE OFF THOSE FUCKING CLOTHES!"

I'm dumbfounded! I step outside, and I hear the fucking resume. I strip down to just my pantyhose, and sit in the hall, my cock as stiff as the wall I'm leaning against.

I hear the man fucking my on-and-off fuck buddy groan and grunt, and I hear him say "I'm cumming!" More grunts and he climbs off.

I peek around the door and say "Can I come in now?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! YOU'LL KNOW WHEN I'M READY FOR YOU!"

I turn back around, but not before the guy in the chair gets up and moves into the inner office.

The man previously fucking her walks out collecting his clothes. My mouth waters as I see he's still at least 7.5 inches long as he's going soft. Mmmmm I'd love to feel the end of that as far down my throat as I could!

I hear the fucking start. I'm a little jealous, of him and her!

In due time the fucking stops after he's blown his load. He also walks out, his huge cock swinging as it gets softer. He stops and graciously lets me lick the drop of cum on the end. YUM!

"GET THE FUCK IN HERE YOU STUPID CUNT!"

I walk in, and she's still on the edge of her desk. Her pussy is oozing cum, and my eyes lock on it, wanting it, NEEDING it.

"WELL, DON'T JUST STARE AT IT, CLEAN UP MY PUSSY!"

That's all I need. I bend over to start licking her pussy like a madman, my ass up in the air so she can see my pantyhose! Her juices are all over the top and front of the desk, and it's mixed with cum! It's SO good!

I lick her pussy, running my tongue up and down her folds. I suck on her clit gently, like it was a small little cock. She moans a little, and I feel her squirt a little in my mouth. Oh I love it!

I'm licking her pussy for 5 minutes. 10 minutes. 15 minutes. She's cum 3 or 4 times, but the cum doesn't stop.

I stop a moment and look up at her. She slaps my face HARD and says "I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO FUCKING STOP! GET ALL 4 WADS OF CUM OUT OF ME YOU WORTHLESS CUM SLUT!"

4?! As I go back to work on her pussy, my mind flashes back to the phone call stating 5 salesmen couldn't get anything done...

Before I can wonder where #5 is, my pantyhose are ripped open, and a large lubed cock shoves into me without warning.

I try to lift my head and cry out, but she's holding my face in her sweet pussy...

Mystery man starts fucking my ass like a rabid animal! I start moving with him as the sudden surprise and mild pain subside, and it's heavenly!

We're at this for 5 minutes at the most, and I feel him swell inside me. He quietly starts blasting gob after steaming hot gob into me, and my cock explodes inside my pantyhose.

She slaps him hard across the face, and yells "GET OUT YOU USELESS PATHETIC DICK! NEXT!"

Next?! What next?

I feel another cock ease into me after the other slides out, and I can feel the cum swirling around his cock head. Mmmmmmmmmmmm I'm hard again from the feeling.

They lean over and kiss, me still working her pussy folds and clit.

After what seems like forever, she screams, and again squirts some sweet juice into my mouth. I drink it gladly!

This sets cock #2 over the edge, and he explodes inside me. Man, this guy must not have cum in YEARS, because he fills my hole up before he's done! He's still spurting into me after I'm done exploding into my pantyhose!

He pulls out of me slowly, and the feel of his cum dripping out of me beside his cock gets me stiff yet again.

Before I scan stand up, diane shoves a medium sized butt plug into my ass, grabs my face, and says "You leave this in you until you get home! The reward for your good behaviour is getting to hold 2 big hot wads of cum inside you. Now clean all my cum off my desk!"

she gets up, and I start lickign her juices off her desk. I feel a breeze across my ass, and I think "Well, my most expensive, most favorite pantyhose are ruined, but what a way to ruin them!"

I get done and stand up, and Diane and the other man are dressed. He says "Honey, you're right, he IS a good little whore! Tell him to come over next week when my guy friends are here."