MMB - The Great Hippocrates Robberies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!" I cried out when my pussy began spasming around his penis uncontrollably.

We were both overcome by the intensity of as we both lay there for several seconds basking in the overwhelming sensations that we were experiencing.

How Kent kept from thrusting his cock in and out of me I will never know. When I did not immediately try to move myself off of him he said, "Are you OK?"

But as I spasmed uncontrollably, my legs were squeezing rhythmically against his thighs, I found I was to enraptured to respond to him for the vibrator had just reached the peak of its up cycle. It cycling halfway down and I was gasping for air when I was finally able to respond, "The feeling... its so... so... powerful. I can't help myself! I just can't move! OH GODDD!"

"Listen honey, I'm going to try and left you up. When I do, stay there and see if you can pull off of me!" he said to me.

But the sex toy had reached the low point of its cycle and was already starting up again. All I could do was say, "SOOO FUCKING GOOD, I'M GOING TO..." But I was so caught up in ecstasy that I could not finish what I was trying to say. It was then that he pushed me upwards with his hips. When he did, the last inch of his prick was buried into me.

"AHHHH!" I screamed for at that very moment the vibrator once more peaked at its highest level causing my whole body to begin shaking violently in orgasm.

He quickly lowered his hips. I guess he was expecting me to try and pull myself off of him but instead, when I felt his cock withdrawing, I dropped my hips back down and impaled myself once more upon his prick. It was a reflex action. I really had not intended to do so. My body simply responded of its own accord.

When I came down, his cock hit my g-spot and I began writhing in orgasm with all the force of a tidal wave. I was all but completely out of control when I began grinding my clitoris against the knot and vibrator as I rotated my pussy around his cock trying to ride the wave of orgasm for as long as I could.

I was still moaning in ecstasy and my first orgasm had just begun to subside. I could tell that the movements of my pussy on his prick had him at the very brink of cumming.

He must have seen my body beginning to relax for he said to me, "I'm going to try to lift you up again; see if you can if you can stay up this time while I try to pull out of you Honey!"

I had just recovered enough of my senses to know that I was supposed to try and lift myself off of him. I started raising my hips breaking contact with him when he thrust his pelvis upwards. As he did, his cock was pushed, without warning, back into my pussy.

The underside of his vibrating cock was pulled snuggly on my g-spot and I cried out "OH FUCK!" in surprise from the unexpectedly deep penetration. My whole body tensed up when I felt the pulsating sex toy being held inescapably against my hypersensitive clitoris.

I was unable to move as the device pulsed unmercifully against my clitoris. Kent tried again to dislodge himself from me and lowered his body once more, this time leaving only the head of his cock buried in my pussy.

As I felt the vibrator breaking contact with my pussy, I tried to pull myself away from his cock.

I had it almost out of me. There was just the head of it in me when the tension of the rubber strap pulled his cock forward just enough to allow the head of his cock to rest squarely against my clitoris.

I leaned forward suddenly trying to get away from it. In doing so, I must have lowered myself just enough to allow the entire head of his cock to become once again pulled back into me. It felt like his whole prick was still emitting tiny vibrations from the 'lipstick" vibrator resting against it as it sent ever growing pulses of pleasure directly onto my clitoris.

"OHHH! BLOODY HELL!" I moaned as I rotated my hips and moved backward hoping his cock would slide out of my pussy and fall forward. It did not work for my change in position just allowed it to penetrate me another inch. The head of his cock began snuggly hugging my g-spot as it began pulsing stronger with each passing moment.

"FUCK ME!" I cried out, without thinking as his cock-head massaged my g-spot unmercifully filling me with an almost uncontrollable.

I suddenly realized what I had said and was about to tell him that I did not mean it that way when Kent quickly withdrew his cock halfway and thrust it back into me as far as he could. When he did, a wave of pleasure rocked my entire body taking my breath away.

Once inside me this time, he did not pull out immediately, instead he held himself deeply inside me allowing the vibrator to pulse to its apex again. I was instantly sent into pre-orgasmic spasms when he began to withdraw from me, his cock stroking my g-spot on its decline.

It was too much for me. I gave into my desire and I this time caused our sexual union to become once again complete by pushing myself down forcefully upon his manhood until he was again buried into me to the hilt.

My second orgasm was so close that I lifted my body from his until half of his cock was still inside me. Forcefully, I lowered my body. Only this time it was to begin a series of frenzied short up and down strokes upon his pulsating manhood.

Every time my pussy fully engulfed his cock, the entire length of his manhood would ride my g-spot and literally massage it. At the apex of each down stroke, the vibrating sex toy would hug my clitoris relentlessly causing me to jump slightly.

Kent's own orgasm must have been almost upon him because he began rapidly thrusting up into me each time I lowed my hips to take his manhood deep inside me.

"I'M CUMMING!" I screamed suddenly when, while I was at the top of my upstroke, he thrust himself deeply into me and just held me there as he emptied his loins into me my writhing body. My pussy began spasming hard around his throbbing cock as the vibrator undulated and tantalized my sensitive clitoris. The steady unending pulsing up and down of the vibrator caused my orgasms to continue seemingly without end.

Just when I felt I was about to pass out from the ecstasy, he collapsed onto the bed leaving only the head of his cock buried in me.

With the pulsing shaft of his cock now lying on my clitoris, I fell upon him and was about to pass out from the overpowering ecstasy when I heard a familiar male voice from the doorway saying, "What the hell is going on here?"

Using what little strength I had left, I looked in the direction of the door to see standing there a very astonished Dr. Jennings. He stood there for a second before he realized that Kent and I were bound to the gurney. He must have heard the hum of the vibrator because he said, "Where is it?" As I was still gasping for air, Kent answered, "Under the front of her dress."

Dr. Jennings quickly walked over to the gurney, lifted my dress, appeared to reach for something, then there was a click and off went the vibrator.

No sooner had he turned off the vibrator than we all heard a female voice say from behind him, "Now that wasn't a very nice thing to do. Especially since I went to all that trouble to see to it they didn't get bored while we were gone!"

Dr. Jennings turned around and said to the female bandit, "Ms. White I presume?"

She nodded in reply.

At that point, everybody looked at Dr. Jennings in astonishment. I had recovered enough of my wits to ask, "Do you know these miscreants?"

"Only by reputation." Dr. Jennings responded. Then turned to Ms. White, "If I may, allow me to introduce Ms. White and Mr. Black, the infamous Matchmaker Bandits."

To my utter surprise, the woman actually curtsied.

"The what?" Kent said, obviously confused.

My strength returning, I answered him, "They're thieves Kent. I've read of their exploits in the newspaper. They specialize in stealing erotic art and paraphernalia. I don't know why I didn't recognize them when they showed up. As none of the items they have stolen never showed up after they got it, I suspect they have been stealing it either for themselves or for some wealthy private collector."

"Very good Margo!" Ms. White said to me, "But none of that changes why we are here. And neither does your showing up Dr. Jennings."

He looked at her and said quite calmly, "Actually it does."

"And why is that, if I might ask?" Ms. White said to him, obviously waiting for his response.

He simply smiled and said, "Because, unless I am wrong, what you came for is not here. Unless you are looking for common off the shelf items and very good replicas, that is?"

"What?" She said to him in astonishment. Then turned to her companion and said, "Go get the cart and bring it here."

There was absolute silence in the room until Mr. Black returned pushing a cart containing several boxes. Half of them were already filled with items from Dr. Jennings's collection. I could see that they had been picking the rarest items he had.

"Look at the bottom of each of them. They're replicas. When I read about your exploits, I figured it was only a matter of time before you set your hearts on my collection. I decided to have these made overseas about six months ago. Some were made in China, some in India and a few in one of the former Soviet Republics. When they arrived, I took the originals and locked them securely elsewhere and left these in their place. Feel free to take them if you wish, they have no value to me." There was just a touch of arrogance in his tone.

Ms. White had been examining the contents of the boxes one item at time while Dr. Jennings had been talking. After putting the last piece down, she said to her companion, "He's right! Their fake, every last one of them! We're wasting our time here."

She took a key from her coat pocket and held it in her hand as she said Dr. Jennings, she said to him, "Very nicely played Doctor. Can I trust you allow us fifteen minutes to leave the area before calling the police, or shall I be forced to tie you up and call them at my leisure to come free you?"

"You may leave unconcerned, I have no desire to advertise my collection's existence to the world." Dr. Jennings replied.

As she handed him the key she was holding she said to Dr. Jennings, "This key will fit all the handcuffs binding them. Don't even bother with the one they have, it won't work."

"You twisted twat!" I said, "You meant for us to..." I couldn't finish the sentence.

Ms. White looked at me and smiled before saying, "Don't blame me Margo. You did it to yourselves. All you had to do was remain calm until we came back to free you. Either you became impatient and brought it upon yourselves or just plain wanted it to happen. Or was it possibly a little of both? My guess is from what I saw when we got here, you two would have ended up in the same position anyway!"

Then she looked down at Kent and said, "Remember what I told you earlier? While she might not be willing to admit it right now, I'll bet she agrees with me."

Then she turned to Dr. Jennings and said, "It's a shame we don't have more time to discuss your collection, I find it quite interesting. But I think you understand if my companion and I choose now to depart."

No sooner had he nodded than both Ms. White and her companion Mr. Black had turned around and were heading towards the exit.

Her voice calling "Ta Ta Lovers" was the last thing I heard before the sound of the back door closing reverberated through the hall.

Epilogue

After we were freed, the doctor left Kent and I to get dressed. As soon as Dr. Jennings had left the room, Kent took me in his arms and started to apologize for what had happened. Once I had kissed him passionately on the lips he stopped speaking. Some things don't have to be said to be communicated.

When we emerged fully dressed from the examination room, Dr. Jennings was waiting in the hall for us with a very concerned look upon his face.

Kent looked at him and said compassionately, "You don't have to worry about me, Dr. Jennings, I won't tell anyone about any of this."

While Dr. Jennings's face relaxed a bit, there was still a look of concern there. I asked him about it.

"What if they come back?" Was his response.

Puzzled, I inquired, "Why would they do that?"

"They might figure out what I've done!" was his reply.

I looked at Kent; he looked at me and then in chorus, we both said, "What do you mean 'they might figure out what you've done'? What have you done?"

"I told them they were fakes!" he replied.

I still didn't get it, "So, what would they want with fakes anyway?"

Then Kent spoke up suddenly, "They wouldn't! But if they were not fakes, they would come back for them!"

I looked at Kent and then at Dr. Jennings and said, "But they are fakes aren't they? They even have markings on them to prove it, right?"

"I had those printed up for me by a distributor in Mexico. They cost me less than a penny a piece."

I looked at him in disbelief, "You mean they had the genuine articles in their hands their whole time?"

He nodded affirmatively.

"What about the replicas you told them about? Was that a deception too?" I asked.

He grinned, "Yes and no. They've been on order for three months and won't be here for another two weeks. I got so worried that those two might actually show up that I had the labels printed hoping they would see them and give up. In fact, the reason I am here now was that I decided to move them to a storage building until I could find a more permanent place to keep them.

When I arrived and realized they were already here, it seemed a good idea to sell the deception just in case they had not already spotted the phony labels. To my surprise, it worked. But suppose they figure it out and come back?"

It amazes me sometimes how some of the smartest people can miss the obvious. Before I could tell him the solution Kent said, "Well what are we waiting for, let's get this stuff out of here. Doc, you fill the cart with the good stuff and Margo and I will start loading. Come on, time's a wasting!"

Three hours later, with the prize artifacts of Dr. Jennings collection now safely locked in a storage container, Kent and I went back to his place and shared a most sensual shower together.

Later that night, Dr. Jennings took us both to dinner at the most expensive restaurant in town.

On the way back to Kent's place, he told me about his new found freedom. He also asked me to move in with him. That was six months ago and we are still together. We talked about marriage but we both have decided that you don't have to have the blessing of either the church or the legal system to love each other. We're not afraid of it; we just don't feel we need outside recognition to prove we love one another.

The End of Part One

Part Two – The Office Manager

Prologue

Previously in Part One, Ms. White and Mr. Black originally believed that they had found the Jennings Collection until he arrived on the scene and convinced them that he had replaced all his valuable artifacts with replicas. At first, they didn't believe him. But when he pointed out labels on the bottom of all the 'valuable' artifacts indicating them to be phony, the two robbers left thinking that they had been outsmarted.

Later, Dr. Jennings confided to his nurse Margo and her lover Kent that, while he had indeed outsmarted them, the two bandits had actually been holding real artifacts all the time. It was the labels that were fake and not the artifacts and that he had actually returned that evening to move the real items to a safer location.

Hastily, Dr. Jennings, Margo and Kent moved the Jennings Collection to a storage container the doctor had rented earlier that day.

Undaunted by their first failure to steal the Jennings Collection, the Matchmaker Bandits continue their crime spree in this, Part Two.

Chapter One – "Final Flight"

February 2006

"We're losing fuel rapidly; the number one engine just went out too, Bob!" Ron Macarthur said to his co-pilot as the warning buzzer sounded and the warning light for the number one engine began blinking. There was a tone of concern but not panic in his voice as he began to increase power to the Boeing 707 airplane's two remaining engines.

Ron Macarthur and his friend Bob Early had been hired by the charter service to fly the old airplane back to the airline's maintenance depot where it was to be decommissioned.

Accompanying them was Candice Foster, a head stewardess for the charter service. Candice and her husband Wyatt were both close friends of Ron and his wife Delores.

When the first warning buzzer came indicating that the number two engine had failed, everyone in the cockpit thought it was an electrical failure because the engine was still running at the time.

Tom Rogers, the ship's Flight Engineer, couldn't figure out the problem and had gone below to see if he could fix it when the engine actually failed. Seconds later the number one engine failed.

Just seconds after that the number three engine failed the airplane exploded in mid-air somewhere over the Gulf of Mexico. All aboard were killed instantly.

The F.A.A. would later determine that the fuel tanks were ignited by an electrical short caused by condensation on a wiring harness near the number one fuel tank.

Chapter Two – "Running Out Of Options"

February 2007

As I walked out onto the back porch of my Southern Plantation Style home that Friday afternoon to watch the sun setting over the lake, I gazed upon the Georgia sunset and tried not to think too hard of the many times that Ron and I had sat there on the swing together enjoying the beautiful afternoon view.

Instead, I filled my mind with recollections of that week's job interviews and the rejections that I been receiving.

Before I was married, I had worked as the office manager for Dr. Victoria Mercer, who just happened to also be a long time friend of both Ron and myself. And, after Wyatt Foster, Victoria was the first one to call and ask me to see if I needed anything when Ron died.

With Ron gone, I was forced to try and go back to work doing one of the few things I was good at, medical management. I had applied for several positions but there were just no offers coming in.

Almost with out exception I kept hearing the same thing, "I see you have been out of the job market for quite a long time Mrs. Macarthur", and I was getting tired of hearing it! What did they think, my IQ had dropped and all the experience drained out of my head during the years of being a homemaker?

A year had gone by since Ron's death and with the insurance money all but gone, the bills were coming in faster than I could pay them.

Ron's death had left quite a void in my life and it was almost as if I were starting over again only this time with a great big hole in my heart.

For the past nine months I had applied for jobs everywhere I could think of and was quickly running out of options.

The only job I had received an offer for since posting my resume on the Internet was in Augusta, and I really didn't want to have to move. By that time, I knew that if something didn't come my way soon I would have to take the job as the bills were coming in faster than I could pay them!

As luck would have it, the morning I had decided to call and see if the job was still available in Augusta, the phone rang.

"Hi Dee, how are you doing?" It was Victoria.

"Getting there, Vickie. Getting there." I told her somberly. I tried to sound a bit less melancholy when I asked her, "So what's up?"

"Why didn't you tell me you needed a job?" She sounded a bit hurt.

I guess I wasn't thinking when I said, "How did you find out?"

"That is your resume that's posted out on the Internet isn't it?" She asked.

Feeling a bit dumb, I answered her, "Yeah, that's me. But who told you it was out there, one of the doctors I applied with?"

1...34567...26