MMF Massage with Girlfriend 01

Story Info
Our first threesome MMF experience.
1.9k words
4.04
127.1k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FunkyTwo
FunkyTwo
86 Followers

A few years ago my girlfriend and I were into the clubbing / rave scene. This entailed going out every other weekend or so to parties, clubs and bars with groups of friends taking ecstasy and cocaine. We always got very excited before we went out, partly because we knew we were going to have a great night and partly because we always had amazing sex when we got home.

When you have sex on E you have loads of energy, all of your senses are heightened and you feel extremely loved up and euphoric. Any inhibitions you have vanish and every time we had sex it was amazing and usually very kinky. We watched lots of porn, used toys on each other and told each other dirty fantasies, which pretty much were always about Michelle fucking other guys. That used to her really turned on. Afterwards we would often discuss whether we really wanted to go ahead with our fantasies and decided that we did. However, Michelle was aware that my previous relationship had broken up partly to do with inviting other people into my and my ex's bed. But we felt strong together and we were still fairly new to each other and we really wanted it – so we went for it.

Over a period of about 1½ years we had quite a lot of experiences, most just came our way, maybe because we were focussed on what we wanted to happen and others we instigated. A few years on now we have a young family so it would not fit into our lives well. We thought we would record some experiences on here so we can look back once and a while for a bit of fun! Most of what is here is pretty accurate but there's a few blanks that I've had to fill in.

Michelle at the time was 28 but looked about 22. She's 5.1ft, slim, always nicely styled shoulder length brown hair, pretty, has really nice pert size B breasts and a lovely peachy arse. She looked really cute when we went out and usually wore short but classy little dresses and heels and would always get stares from guys. I for the record am two years older than Michelle, 5.8ft, slim and fairly good looking.

Michelle always wanted to try it on with a girl and had always fancied other girls, as most girls do. After a party at our house and taking some E we somehow ended up in bed with a couple that we knew. The girls played around together and the guys fucked their own girls and it was really great. Once that happened we really wanted to try it with another guy.

One night we went out for some drinks with some friends and ended up back at our place and took a little coke. Two of our friends weren't into it so if anyone wanted any they went upstairs into our bedroom to take it. A friend of a friend Joel was out with us, Michelle knew him from the past and had kissed him in a club once. He was 24, not too tall, slim, good looking with funky hair, also funny and bit over confident, right up Michelle's street. The two of them got on really well and they were having a good laugh together. I wondered whether she fancied him and if something could happen, which turned me on.

Back at ours towards the end of the night they went upstairs together to take some coke and were gone for quite a while. One of my friends asked if they were alright up there, implying something may be going on as Michelle was quite drunk although sobered up a bit from the coke. I said it was all fine.

My friends which were last to leave ordered a cab which arrived really quickly and shouted up goodbye to Michelle and Joel and they appeared on the landing, blew a few kisses and shouted bye back, then went back into our bedroom. I went to the bathroom and then went upstairs.

Michelle and Joel were laid on the bed having quite an intense conversation. Michelle had jeans and a t-shirt on with no bra underneath and you could easily see the shape of her breasts, her nipples were hard and poking through which looked really sexy. I sat down on the bed with them and gave Michelle and slightly longer than normal kiss hello and could instantly sense that she was turned on. We carried on drinking and left the coke alone.

After a while we started talking about Joel's ex girlfriend which then led to conversation about sex and how important it is in a relationship, then how you should be open and experiment etc. Joel told us about a threesome he had with his ex and a girl and asked us if we had ever tried anything like that. We told him about our experience which we really enjoyed and were cool about it, and that we had discussed going further which were both up for under the right circumstances. Michelle started to get a bit nervous and said she wasn't sure how far she would go with another guy other than me.

I asked Michelle if she wanted a back massage, she was a little apprehensive but said she did so I went behind her and started to rub her shoulders. She let out a little groan and relaxed quickly (I give a good massage – haha). We carried on chatting and then after a while I suggested that Joel massage her back and I massage her feet. So Joel took my place and started to massage her and I put her feet on my lap and took care of them. I have a thing for feet and she has small dainty feet which I love. I had a really hard cock and made sure that Michelle's feet rubbed against me, then she stroked her feet over it every now and again which made want to spring out of my boxers.

I said that we should give her a proper massage and asked her to take her top off and lay down on the bed. I thought this was where it could go either way. But she whipped off her top exposing her little pert tits and lay on the bed before Joel got a chance to see them.

I said to Joel to massage her back and I would do her legs, then told her to lean up and unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them off which she didn't complain about. At first we just gave her a pretty normal massage, the talking had pretty much stopped while we concentrated on what we were doing as she gave occasional little moans of satisfaction. I worked my way up the inside of her thighs and she opened her legs. She was wearing quite a plain white thong which was really damp between her legs. I started to rub her pussy through her knickers and she began to breathe heavily and move her hips a little. After a short time I told her to lean up again and pulled them right off revealing her perfect

shaved pussy and arse.

Joel was having a really good look as I massaged her pussy, occasionally dipping a finger or two into her now extremely wet warm pussy, she always got really wet when she was very turned on – she still does in fact. After a short time I gave her arse a little kiss and asked Joel if he wanted to swap ends. He spent a little time massaging her legs and then soon moved up to her pussy rubbing it and fingering her. Michelle let out lots of moans now and was obviously getting even more turned on. I think she was a little shy as she had her eyes closed all of the time up to then.

I asked her to roll over and she did and looked so damn gorgeous. Joel commented about how sexy and horny she looked and I asked him if he wanted to fuck her. He said that he would love to but she said to just keep on doing what we were doing. I could tell she didn't want to go that far so I didn't push it anymore. I pulled my trousers and boxers off and asked her to wank me which she did really seductively and slowly while I massaged her body and felt her tits and nipples while Joel continued to slowly rub and finger her. By now she had her legs wide open and looked really hot with everything on show, letting out lots of little turned on moans and breathing quite fast and heavy. She was throwing her back now and again and stretching her body out and groaning while Joel pushed two fingers in and out of her as far as he could.

After a while I asked her if she would play with Joels cock and she said she would so he took his trousers off and moved himself beside her and she started wanking him in the same way as me. It looked so horny seeing my girlfriend naked in front of another guy, slowly moving her hand up and down his cock. I could see his pre cum dribbling down his cock onto her hand. I was hugely turned on. She carried on wanking us while Joel carried on playing with her pussy and now and again I would give her a little kiss and tell her how sexy and amazing she was.

A short time later she moved her right hand that she was wanking me with down to her pussy and said that she wanted us both to come over her tits. She started wanking Joel really fast as she rubbed her pussy. Joel was now also rubbing her body and tits and I wanked my cock watching them which was so fucking horny. Then Joel started to groan and said he was going to cum, then he thrust himself forward. Michelle pulled his cock close to her tits and wanked him really hard and he shot out a massive load of cum all over her, moaning as it spurt over her tits. As he did, Michelle let out a really long groan and came too slightly shaking and raising her arse off the bed as she rubbed herself really hard and fast. A few seconds later I then shot a big lot of cum all over her tits and chest which seemed to glide over his cum and was dripping down her side. She looked so dirty and amazing.

I gave her a kiss and massaged a little of the cum into her tits, making a joke about the state of her. I took her hand and asked Joel if he wanted to lick her fingers which he did, licking every drip of her juices off. We all took a moment to recover, then told eachother what a great and sexy time we had. Shortly afterwards Joel went to freshen up and I cleaned all the cum off Michelle with some tissues. We then sat around for a little while and chatted, then exchanged numbers with Joel before he called a cab and left.

Afterwards Michelle said she loved what we did and would have done more but was worried what I would have thought of her. I said she was amazing and I would still love to see her fuck someone else, and would still love just the same. Duroing the night I fucked her again, she had the smell of our cum on her, I licked and kissed her tits and could taste it which was really sexy, then I came inside her pussy before we feel asleep again.

FunkyTwo
FunkyTwo
86 Followers