Model Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She passionately screamed her completion, letting the audience know that she obeyed the command in his eyes. She let everyone know that her body and her orgasms belonged to him as she screamed, "God, OH my God, Yes, OH God Yes Master."

As her body shattered into a mind numbing cum, her eyes never left his dark demanding gaze. But, the mouths and fingers of the four dancers continued their devilish torment of Penny's body, despite her writhing spasms. The dancers switched places with the women gently teasing her breasts and nipples and the men harshly demanding more from her sensitive and burning pussy and asshole.

The handsome stranger's eyes told her to let the wave build and Penny felt flush all over as the heat inside her continued to build. As if he could see inside her heart he frowned and shook his head from side to side, telling her not to cum yet. Somehow she pushed the orgasm back, but it continued to build until Penny thought she would lost her mind. The volatile power inside her was like nothing she had every felt and she knew she would die if she didn't cum soon.

Her whole body was quivering with the barely contained explosive power ready to be set free. Her eyes pleaded with him to let her cum and he shook his head no with his eyes giving her a hard look warning her not to fail him. Penny closed her eyes trying to keep balanced on the ridge of her colossal climax. Then the man licking her pussy sucked her clit into his mouth began to roll it between his lips and tongue.

Penny's eyes flew open in terror as the wild pulses in her clit pushed over the edge and she started her uncontrolled slide into orgasmic oblivion. She was cumming, couldn't stop it and in a panic her eyes begged the stranger to let her cum and with a single nod he relented. In that moment every cell in Penny's body rejoiced as they simultaneously detonated in an explosive cum the likes of which she had never felt before. In that moment she felt like a rocket with her orgasmic blast lifting her free of her earthly bounds. She was floating through the heavens with fireworks surrounding her in her blissful journey.

Penny' arms and legs pulled and jerked against her bounds as the commanded orgasmic tidal wave washed through her. The explosive power was unlike anything Penny had ever felt and for several heartbeats she was rigid in a muscle clinching euphoria. She was thrown into a weightless abyss where nothing mattered except the nirvana that seized body and soul. As her climax surged through her, all of her body's muscles knotted fighting the engulfing intensity that clutched her very soul.

Her body bowed tight as a guitar string as she let the breath-taking rapture carry her away on the crest of her orgasmic tsunami. Her eyes were still pointed at the dark stranger, but her climax had blinded her to anything except the firework display in her head. Her mouth hung slack jawed, in a breathless scream of passion, with only little squeaks with bits of air escaping rigid lungs. Penny was lost in the space where only the only thing that mattered was glorious sexual pinnacle that the stranger had ordered her to achieve.

The auction came to a stop as Penny exploded in the most awe inspiring cum anyone in the audience had seen. Everyone watched with mouths agape as Penny was consumed with an orgasmic fervor that few had ever seen. Only one man sat in the crowd with a self-satisfied smile as he gazed at this most perfect woman, a perfect submissive.

The dancers continued to tease, suck and probe Penny's spastic body, driving her higher and higher. She couldn't stop cumming and she was past the point of reason. Her mind was lost in her special area of space with stars and supernovas swirling around her. She didn't know where she was and only knew the rapture that the dark stranger had given her and now controlled her. Her body was glistening with perspiration as her muscles continued their euphoric celebration in fine olympic fashion.

The audience was aghast as the stunning woman bound in front of them shattered into the most incredible show of orgasmic athleticism. The heads of the ravaging dancers obscured her breasts and loins, but her undulating belly demonstrated her exquisite rapture. Her stomach would knot in six-pack revealing clinches and then ripple as she thrust her hips back into the voracious mouth for more of the continuing onslaught. Her already gorgeous face was glowing with her overwhelming bliss plainly there for all to see. Her eyes were wide open as though surprised, but stayed wide open in an unseeing stare. Her mouth stayed open in an oval shape as she alternately gasp trying to catch her breath and then moaned, whimpered and screamed her intense rapture.

As the next orgasmic tsunami rushed through her she threw her head back and screamed unintelligible sounds. As her thrashing head and banshee screams announced her latest gut twisting cum, her hair swirled around her head like a golden cloud. Her golden locks began sticking to her neck and shoulders, grabbed by the perspiration from her jubilant body.

The photographer clapped his hands twice and the dancers backed away from Penny's euphorically spastic and quivering body. The auctioneer started again and the bidding quickly rose to new heights on renewed enthusiasm. Very quickly a new record bid had been achieved and the photographer was gleefully smiling. Four anonymous bidders wanted Penny, but the high price soon eliminated one, then another until there was only one. A new record had been established, one that shattered the old record and was unlikely to be broken any time soon.

Penny's body began to calm, but the passion still coursing through her veins sent shivers down her still convulsive body. As her eyes cleared she sought the approval of the stranger whose orders she unhesitatingly followed. Her eyes only found an empty seat where he had been sitting and in a panic she began scanning the audience. She did everything he wanted and she had given him the show he needed from her. He couldn't leave her, he was supposed to buy her, she wanted to be his.

She turned her head and watched the bidding conclude with an anonymous bidder purchasing her. Her eyes began to mist as reality sunk in. She had been bought by someone to fat or ugly to show themselves and she had given herself to a man that didn't want her. Tears rolled down her cheeks and a sob broke from her lips as her heart lay shattered in her chest.

Her life was over and all she had to look forward to was being some fat old man's eye candy. The love, the fire and passion she had hoped for had disappeared along with the stranger. Suddenly she felt ashamed to be naked in front of the audience, ashamed of what just happened and her tears became a torrent as she cried her eyes out.

Hidden in the shadows behind the bar the stranger watched as Penny was taken behind the curtain and made ready for her new master. She had affected him like no other and if circumstances were different he would have her as his, but the plan was moving forward. The show she had put on had guaranteed that the correct man had purchased her, now he had to make sure everything went according to the plan.

(Continued)