Modeling Her New Toy for Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

She reached down to his cock and circled a thumb and forefinger at the base, squeezing there, afraid he was going to ejaculate at any second.

Jenelle wanted to tap the base of the plug when his cock was buried inside her pussy as he lay on top of her. She wanted to feel the ripple effect that would have on his hard dick as he fucked her deep and hard. She wanted to give him more pleasure than he had ever experienced.

Keeping her grip on his cock, she rose, tugging him to his feet beside her, and pulled him to the bedroom.

***

So the plug was a huge success.

She was desperate to fuck him with the feeldoe.

It arrived the following Monday. Hopeful it was there, she had rushed home. The package had been held for her at the lofts' management office, the usual process for deliveries when residents were away. Its innocuous wrapping with only a P.O. Box as the return address gave away nothing, and Jenelle nonchalantly signed for it and smiled at the assistant behind the counter. "Been waiting for this," she said. "Thank you!"

Smiling broadly, Jenelle walked out of the little office to the elevator, her package under one arm, her briefcase under the other.

Within 15 minutes after she closed the door to her loft behind her, she was nude in her bathroom, the shipping box hastily torn open, the feeldoe's packaging cut apart, and the smooth contours of the toy weighing delightfully in her hand. She scooted to the edge of the chair in front of the long mirror at the make-up counter and looked down between her legs to cradle the dildo in her hand. Slowly, she inserted the blue ovoid into her pussy, mimicking what she had seen done in a demonstration video thoughtfully provided by a satisfied purchaser who blogged some instructions about using the feeldoe.

It felt wonderful!

Watching in the mirror, entranced as she slid the bulb inside her, Jenelle knew no lubricant was needed. She was wet in anticipation. Grabbing the base of the shaft, she moved the smooth bulb into place, seating it, nudging it into the perfect position. Satisfied that it felt right, she looked at herself, the blue shaft jutting from between her legs as she perched on the edge of her seat.

Then, fascinated at the image reflected at her, she rose, the phallus bobbing slightly. Standing to gaze at her lithe, naked form, seeing it for the first time sporting a handsome, blue, erect phallus that jutted proud and stiff from her crotch, Jenelle was incredibly turned on. Even more than seeing the women modeling the feeldoe. Even more than seeing women in videos who used their strapon dildos to fuck the men that they rode to orgasm.

The sight was so intensely erotic. It felt divine, too. She was turned on incredibly, her taut nipples distended, areolae dimpled tight, and her breathing ragged as she watched one hand drift to the shaft between her legs and close around it.

She tugged just a bit, felt the bulb of the feeldoe press against her pussy wall.

Never—NEVER—had Jenelle been this turned on.

Why?

Who cared?

Then she thought, Am I crazy with lust right now because this is going to give both of us the most intimate pleasure two lovers can share? Because he trusts me completely to take him? Because he's going to give me a present no one else will ever have?

His virginity.

Jenelle spent the rest of the night playing with her fake cock. She used it to masturbate by gripping the shaft in her fist and levering the toy in a way that pressed the bulb against her G-spot while she rubbed her erect clit with the fingers of her other hand. She preened in front of the mirror, whispering nasty things to turn herself on: "Yeah, Duncan. This is for you, for your hungry little boy butt, and I'm gonna fuck you in your asshole slow and deep and so good that you're gonna come until you can't come any more." She swung her hips from side to side, accustoming herself to the feel and weight of the toy as it moved in response.

She placed her hands on the edge of the counter, watching in the mirror as she stiff-armed the surface and backed up enough so she could pump her hips back and forth, watching the blue shaft's motion, imaging what it would feel like when it met the resistance of Duncan's snug anal tunnel.

She was desperate to fuck his gorgeous ass!

***

Jenelle planned Duncan's taking carefully. Though it took all her willpower, she built slowly to the night of his deflowering. Two weeks after her introduction of the plug into their sexy role play, they were at a restaurant following a so-so movie that was supposed to be far better than it turned out to be.

She had worn one of her favorite skirts, one that flattered her long legs by reaching to just above her knees. It wasn't too tight, but it hugged her hips and her ass just right. The linen-like material moved easily but stayed in place. It covered her plain cotton panties nicely.

After the meal but before dessert, Jenelle snuggled close to Duncan in the dimly lit booth. She reached into her purse beside her and drew out the butt plug that had been secreted there.

He couldn't see anything under the table, nor could anyone else. She reached back into the purse to retrieve the little bottle into which she'd squeezed some lube. Holding the two items together in one hand, she propped her other elbow on the table in order to trace one fingertip around the outer edge of his ear as she whispered, "I want you to take these into the men's room, Duncan, and get comfortable." She pressed her hand to his under the table, transferring the plug and the lube as she looked into his eyes. Puzzlement there turned into a shock of recognition as she drew her hand away and rested it on his thigh.

"You have no idea how hot it will make me to see you walking back out here, the little bottle in your pocket and the plug where it's designed to be."

She moved her hand under the table to his crotch, careful to be unobtrusive about the action. "Do it," she whispered, lightly running the tip of her tongue against his ear lobe in a manner she knew drove him wild. "Thinking about the plug pressed deep into your asshole as you sit next to me here in the booth and then in the car on the way home will make me so wet, baby."

"Jenelle!" he rasped, his tone of voice giving him away. "You can't mean you want me to . . . to go into a stall in the men's room of this restaurant and . . . and-"

"That's EXACTLY what I mean, Duncan," she replied, thrilled that he was reacting as he was. His protestations were for show.

He was as excited about doing it as she was.

"Your cock's gonna be hard when you walk back out here, so make sure it's lying up against your belly and trapped underneath the band of your briefs, baby. Maybe the people in here won't be able to tell your cock is erect if you do that."

Jenelle was worried that the crotch of her panties would not soak up all the juices she was producing as she toyed with him.

The waitress appeared to ask about dessert.

"Mmmm, yes, I would love some dessert," Jenelle said, looking away from her lover's eyes and moving her hand from beneath the table.

Would the waitress think she had been fondling him? Would Duncan worry that the waitress would think that? God, she was wet!

"What do you have that's sweet and gooey?" Jenelle asked innocently.

"Our chocolate volcano cake has a gooey, dark chocolate filling," the pretty waitress answered, smiling. "It's delicious."

"Perfect!" Jenelle responded. "Bring us one and we'll share." She looked at Duncan. "Sound good, babe?"

He managed a nod and a silly smile. "Sounds fine."

As the waitress turned and walked away, Duncan put a hand on the back of Jenelle's neck, massaging lightly, being publicly intimate with her. "Dammit, woman," he said, smiling all the while, "you didn't just ask me to do what I think you did . . . did you?"

"Stop stalling," she replied, rolling on one thigh to press herself tightly against him, a firm breast with its hard nipple pushing into his arm through her comfortable bra and stretchy T-shirt, "the thought of it makes your cock as hard as it makes my pussy wet."

She looked at him, expectant.

"Go. Get back here before our dessert arrives. I want to eat some warm, gooey chocolate while I sit here and tease you horribly as I tell you about why you're going to come so hard you won't believe it tonight when we get back to my loft."

Fortunately, the pockets in his khakis accommodated the slim plug without giving away the tell-tale shape. Same for the other pocket, into which he slid the little bottle of lube.

"You're the sexiest, most adventurous man in the universe," Jenelle purred as Duncan slid out of the booth.

She watched him walk away until he disappeared around the corner to the restrooms, then waited a few more seconds. Spotting the waitress, Jenelle slid out of the booth herself and gave a we'll-be-back motion to the server as she headed for the restrooms after Duncan. Once inside the women's restroom, she stepped quickly into a stall, shut the door behind her, and slid her panties down, stepping out of them to fold the moist material into a small enough shape to fit inside her hand so it would look to any casual observer that she carried only a tissue or a handkerchief or some other innocuous material.

Exiting the stall, she paused only long enough before the mirror to check her hair, brush a few errant strands back into place, and then walked back into the restaurant and wound her way through the tables to return to their booth.

Duncan returned a couple of minutes later, moving slowly.

She smiled.

"Is it in?" she asked in a whisper as he moved into position beside her.

"Just as you asked," he answered, surprising her by grabbing her head with both hands to bring her lips to his for brief, but very passionate, kiss. "And you are the sexiest, naughtiest, most inventive woman. I am desperate to make love to you. Isn't that damned dessert here yet?"

Jenelle placed her panties on the table in front of him.

"I couldn't ask you to do something so arousing unless I did, too," she said, batting her lashes at him in an exaggerated display meant to communicate, "What? Little ol' me as a sexy vamp?"

Duncan looked confused until he reached for the pile of material and shook it open. Quickly realizing what he was holding, he snatched his hand under the table and looked around worriedly, anxious that someone had seen him holding a pair of panties momentarily above the table.

"They're really wet, baby. I'm much more comfortable with them off."

Jenelle reached under the table for Duncan's hand—the hand that wasn't grasping her wet panties—and moved it to her crotch, opening her thighs so her skirt would ride up and make her naked pussy available to his touch. "See?"

The waitress arrived with their chocolate volcano cake and set it before them, careful to keep a firm grip on the edge of the plate. As she put a plate and fork from her other hand in front of each of them, she smiled at Jenelle.

It was a knowing smile.

"Enjoy," the pretty server said, looking briefly at Duncan before walking away.

And they did. Back at her loft, Duncan's spanking was extra tantalizing.

Jenelle aimed her playful smacks so that sometimes her palm would land on the end of the plug, and it would nudge against his prostate, creating an indescribably intense, almost mystical sensation that would send an erotic tingle up to a spot just behind his belly button. Other times—most of the time—she would deny him, her palm landing squarely on a cheek, creating a lovely tingle and pleasurable in its own right, but not something that created a . . .

Duncan realized after the third nudge what it created: a fucking motion.

It was subtle, the amount of motion of the plug couldn't have been, what—half an inch back and forth inside him when Jenelle's teasing smacks landed on the base of the plug?

He came between her thighs, a guttural moan communicating his intense pleasure.

Disappointed that this meant it would be a few minutes before he recovered enough to fuck her silly with his hard cock, Jenelle reveled in the knowledge that her carefully planned seduction this night produced evidence of the most tangible kind that Duncan would love it when she fucked him in the ass with her dildo.

***

Then, god only knew how she made it that long, it was a month later. Two more sessions with the plug in the intervening time had, Jenelle hoped, ensured that her sexy lover was well trained to the feel of a smooth toy being pistoned in and out of his delectable bottom. The most recent session had Duncan on his back, his legs drawn up at the edge of the bed as Jenelle pumped the plug into him and stroked his hard cock at the same time.

He came with intense spurts, groaning in ecstasy and gripping the sheets tightly as she aimed his cum up on his chest, watching it pool in little ponds between his strong pecs or run down his ribs in thick rivulets until the bedding soaked it up beneath him.

The intense pleasure she derived from seeing him in such sexual ecstasy strengthened the bond she and Duncan were developing as lovers.

Why am I this lucky? she wondered. Why am I one of the pitifully small percentage of women who are with a man secure enough as a lover and with his masculinity that he would allow his woman to give him pleasure by opening up to her completely?

Jenelle's carefully guarded comments during girls' nights out with her friends or coffee klatching on lazy Saturday mornings brought responses that told her that Cathy, Debbie, Suzanne, and Torie did not fuck their husbands in the ass. Did not caress their husbands' assholes. Did not spank their husbands' nude butts and then massage lotion into their pink backsides.

And never would.

But Jenelle was going to fuck Duncan with her dildo, was going to reach a crashing orgasm from doing it, and was . . . well, dammit, it was time to admit this—was going to love him so much as a result that she wanted to be with him, not just as a sex mate (though, YES! YES! ALWAYS as that), but for . . .

Love. Plain, simple, hold-me-in-your-arms Love. Big-L Love.

Fucking Duncan in the ass is the revelation moment that I LOVE him?

Uh-huh. A little voice answered in Jenelle's head.

She loved him.

So it was even that much MORE important to make his deflowering perfect. She was going to take her man's virginity in the most arousing, loving way possible. It was going to be a moment that would not only give both of them intense orgasms, it was also going to be a moment when Jenelle knew she would say, "I love you."

***

The time between when she bought her delightful dildo and when she would take her man's anal virginity provided Jenelle plenty of time to accustom herself to the feeldoe. She became quite practiced at moving with it, at feeling the shaft as an extension of her sex, connected as it was to the part that she gripped with her pussy and which nudged and pressed against her G-spot. She developed the ability to walk comfortably without having the feeldoe slip from its place in her pussy.

Jenelle walked around her loft nude on Sunday mornings, the feeldoe jutting from her crotch, feeling the sway and motion of the shaft as it bobbed in front of her. She spent much time passing in front of mirrors as she did so, admiring the sight, always aroused at the sexiness of the phallus upthrust and broadcasting its ability to go inside her lover's ass.

She masturbated with the feeldoe frequently, imagining Duncan on the other end, lustful moans rumbling from his chest as she fucked him in ways that brought him to intense orgasm, powerful spurts of his delicious cum jetting from the end of his cock.

Then, the Saturday night had finally arrived.

Jenelle planned an hour-long tease of her man. He would be naked, allowed to stroke his cock during her show but not allowed to come. (Naughty boys must, after all, be reminded now and then that their stiff, lovely cocks provide their girls visual delights which need to be displayed for extended periods of time on occasion.)

As she progressed with her tease, she would watch him masturbate for her. She would grab his naked butt and play with it, spreading it open to gaze at his pink asshole. She would stroke him there, torturing him with her gentle caresses but not entering.

Jenelle wanted Duncan so hot to be fucked, so hot to open to her thrusts, that he could not stand it.

This would follow the set-up, the conversation, the gut-clenchingly erotic description of what she was going to do to him.

"You have no idea how much I like it that we play the way we do, baby," Jenelle said, having just poured them an excellent wine that they both enjoyed as they sat on the sofa in her loft. "I mean, when you make love to me, you are incredible. I love it, just love it." She smiled at him over the lip of her glass.

"And you don't think I feel the same way?" he teased.

"I hope you do," Jenelle answered, lowering her glass to the sofa table in front of them. "I love having your stiff cock inside me. I love the feeling of you sliding inside me. I love how you stroke your cock in and out of my pussy, hitting just the right spot inside of me, making me crazy to come hard for you."

Duncan swallowed quickly, almost sputtering through the sip of wine he had just taken. "Damn, Jenelle! How do you know exactly what to say with your dirty talk? You get me so excited with your explicit descriptions, but, shit! Just hearing you say things like that is going to make me have to do them," he said, reaching for her breast, cupping it and moving his mouth close to hers for a kiss.

She pulled back slightly, grinning. "And you have no idea how much I love it when I see you naked in front of me, your stiff, beautiful dick pointing to the ceiling, eager to go inside me." She moved a hand to his crotch, knowing that he was getting an erection. "And watching you walk naked in front of me when I follow you to the bedroom, oh, how I love that sight! Your tight little ass just begging me to grip it. Damn, that always makes me so hot."

His hard-on was becoming more pronounced under Jenelle's continued attention. She began unzipping him.

"That one time when we were playing and your spanking was only after you walked around a little bit for me so I could watch your lovely cock bob and move in front of you—do you remember that?" Jenelle didn't wait for an answer. She knew he remembered it. "Shit, baby, that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen! I was desperate for you to fuck me that night. I had to have that stiff, hard dick inside me after seeing you like that."

She had his cock out of his pants. Duncan was squirming around, maneuvering into a position that would let Jenelle unbuckle his belt.

"I want to see it again, baby. I masturbate thinking about it. I want you naked in front of me, your cock hard and pulsing. Right now."

Duncan stood up, hastily shed every article of clothing, and stood before her, just as she asked: naked, stiff, aroused, sexy, gorgeous, and making her incredibly wet.

"Oooh, yeah, my handsome man. Turn around. Let me see that amazing ass."

He did. She placed her hands on his nude butt and massaged his firm glutes. Smacking one cheek, she said, "Turn around and masturbate for me."

Before Jenelle settled back into the couch, she reached around him for her glass of wine, her lips capturing his hard cock for a moment before sliding off him as she picked up her wine glass. She took a brief sip, then set the glass on the end table next to the sofa. Getting comfortable, she said, "Stroke your cock for me, Duncan."

"Like this?"

He was smiling, looking into her eyes, his fist wrapped his cock.

Jenelle unhooked her jeans, unzipped, and skinned them off with her panties, reaching down to gather them up—and to again slip his lovely cock momentarily into her mouth—before tossing her jeans and panties aside. Once more leaning back against the cushion, she spread her legs, dropped her hand to her pussy, and said, "Masturbate for me while I watch you. I'm going to play with my clit while you do it."

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers