Models and Super Spies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If all goes according to plan, you'll be helping out on it." Emily winked. Trey felt his life unraveling around him, and things just got more and more confusing.

***

Erin's house was only a fifteen-minute drive away. Which was good since Alex felt like his cock was going to tear through his expensive slacks.

Both women were squeezed into the passenger seat next to him. Erin had immediately gone for the baggy of joints he kept under the sunblind. Sarah seemed hesitant to do more than just sit there nervously until she'd had a few pulls off the joint.

As they pulled down Erin's palm-tree lined road, a smile on his face and a joint hanging from his lips, Alex knew he was in for a good time. "God, isn't she sexy?" Erin asked, running her hand along the younger girl's thigh.

Sarah tensed a bit, but her smile didn't falter and, more importantly, she didn't remove the older woman's hand. Alex agreed with Erin. "She's gorgeous. Did you see her latest spread in Maxim?"

"Of course. Read the interview, too. I loved how she said she was a 'good girl' growing up."

"Hey guys, I'm right here!" she laughed, plucking the joint from Alex's mouth.

"Yeah, some good girl!" Erin laughed, taking the marijuana cigarette from her before she could take her toke. "Here, let me help you with that, honey."

Alex did his best to keep his eye on the road, but his passengers were providing plenty of reasons not to care. With a large drag of pot in her lungs, she leaned into Sarah's lips as though for a kiss. The young blonde yanked her head away, but Erin grasped her head in her hands and pulled her close.

Sarah caught on just as the other woman opened her mouth, passing the sweet smoke from her lungs to the blonde's. There was Sarah Ellis, Maxim's "good girl," getting hot-boxed by Alex's sexy lover.

As they pulled into the driveway, Erin closed the final gap between their mouths, bringing her open mouth to Sarah's in a quick, fervent kiss. The blonde pulled away, but not before feeling the other woman's wet tongue pass between her lips.

It was raining even harder now. "Come on, you two. Let's take this inside before some paparazzi makes a fortune!" He fumbled with the latch on the door, that familiar, fuzzy feeling of being high bringing a grin to his face.

The girls giggled as they got out the other side, racing through the rain up to the front door.

***

Alicia felt the tears welling up long before they began to roll down her cheeks. What had she done? She could still feel Alex's thick cock in her mouth. The salty aftertaste of his cum lingered. She had never done that before – never stepped outside of the bounds of her marriage.

And now she did it for a stupid job?!

If she could do it all over again, she would have walked right out of that office. So she told herself now, as she drove home. It began to rain lightly. How fitting.

"Trey will never know," she said out loud, as though putting a voice to the statement gave it more validity. She'd know. And if she knew, he'd know eventually.

But what's done is done, a quiet, rational voice whispered. The milk has been spilled, might as well enjoy it. Alex had said he'd be in touch in the next couple of days, that he had some jobs in mind for her. Already!

Gabrielle Dubois had done it. "And it's not like I fucked him."

It sounded as false as it was, and she began to cry all over again.

Alicia's phone rang as she pulled into her apartment complex's lot. "Trey?" she answered, seeing her husband's name flash up.

"Hey, sweetheart. How's your day been?"

She felt her throat warble and fought back the knot. "I got a new job," she said with as much enthusiasm she could muster. "A hot shot new agency..."

"Oh yeah? That's great!" He sounded tired. She felt tired. "We should celebrate. But... tonight I need to stay a little late. That OK?"

God, she loved her husband. Even when he couldn't do a thing about it, he asked her if it was OK. She'd been wondering how she was going to approach him. Her emotions were still a mess; maybe a couple more hours would help. Perhaps a hot bath, a glass of wine...

"Yeah, something like that. I'll call when I'm on my way home. I'm sorry, Alicia."

"It's ok. I'll see you later. And Trey? I love you."

"I love you, too."

She almost fell back into a fit of tears as she pulled into her spot. She hurried out of her car, her heels clicking on the slick sidewalk as she held her purse to her brow to keep the rain from her eyes. It was why she didn't see him standing there, at the base of the stairs, until they nearly ran into one another.

"Vince?" she asked. She stopped in the steady drizzle, her make-shift umbrella falling limply to one side. Was this some kind of dream?

"Long time, Alicia..."

***

Erin had offered to fix them all a drink as Sarah and Alex settled onto the covered patio out back. The privacy fence around the yard was enough to keep out the prying eyes of the neighbors, but it still made him wary. Photographers looking for a quick buck were very resourceful individuals.

"I'm sorry I pressured you into coming," Alex said. He didn't mean it, but being a gentleman never hurt. Sarah had fished out a cigarette – straight menthol this time – and took a teasingly slow drag off it. She seemed nervous, fidgeting as she stood at the edge of the patio, just out of the rain, and watched the raindrops make patterns across Erin's pool.

"What makes you think you pressured me?" The young girl put on a brave face. Her blonde hair had grown darker now that it was wet, and her blouse clung to the curves of her upper body. Alex could see the outline of her pink bra through the damp material. "I'm happy that you asked."

"You are one sexy girl, you know that?" the Russian commented. He could practically feel the power radiating around him. He loved that feeling, like he was unstoppable.

"Thanks," she said shyly, blowing smoke into the rain.

"No really. You've got a body that's going to make you a regular in Victoria's Secret." She'd already had a few of those catalogue shoots and he was working on getting her a more permanent gig. "Is that what you want?"

Sarah half turned to him. Even through the bra, he could see her nipples rise. She nodded.

"You know what I want?"

She shot him a look, although it wasn't entirely that of a deer-caught-in-headlights. Her lips curled up at the ends in amusement. "I think I have a pretty good idea." She took one last drag at her cigarette and flicked it out into the pool.

Her fingers went to the top button of her blouse. "Something to do with getting out of these wet clothes?" she giggled, popping it open. Alex licked his lips, scanning the top of the privacy fence once again for guerilla paparazzi.

Sarah peeled her wet shirt off, thrusting her large tits in his direction as she did so. She stood, her already model-tall body towering over his seated form in her strappy, pink sandals.

"You could be a Playmate, my dear," Alex said, leaning back in his chair as unzipping his pants. She unbuttoned her tight jeans and shimmied out of them. Her pink thong matched the bra.

"You could do that?"

"It's already in the works," he winked, pulling out his thick cock. "You have the body for it."

"Thanks to you," she said, cupping her hefty swells. The right strap of her bra fell from her shoulder demurely. "I still haven't thanked you for these."

"There's no time like the present..."

She laughed. "You know, I think these are wet, too," she said, sliding her right hand down into the front of her panties. He watched as her knuckles moved beneath the gossamer material, curling under. She sighed, biting her lip.

When she withdrew her fingers, they glistened with her juices. "Yeah, definitely wet..." Slowly, she brought them to her mouth, slowly sucking each in turn. "Should I take them off, as well?"

"Wouldn't want you to catch a cold," he agreed.

Sarah nodded solemnly as she hooked her thumbs into her thong. Alex licked his lips as she pulled them over the gentle curve of her hips and down over her thighs. Her cleanly shaved pussy was moist, the large folds of her lips swollen and open with arousal. No sooner had the panties hit the patio floor than she was straddling him.

His cock sank easily into her snug, buttery sex.

"Well, well, started the fun without me, I see," Erin said, coming out with a tray of drinks.

"We were just getting out of our wet clothes," Alex smiled, reached up and pulling the cups of Sarah's bra down over her large, buoyant breasts. The soft dusting of freckles covered her tits.

"I see that," Erin smiled, setting the drinks down on the table next to them. She ran her fingers through her short, strawberry blonde locks, slicking it back in a sinfully sassy way, and began to slip out of her clothes.

Erin had a fantastic body, slender and fit from all the hours spent with her personal trainer. She'd always tanned easily, and now that it was summer, her skin was a deep golden brown. "Don't let me interrupt," the club owner smiled, unhooking her lacy Italian bra.

"Have you ever been with another woman?" Alex asked Sarah, who hadn't stopped the exquisite stroke of her pussy along his length. She shook her head. "But you're curious..." Alex could read her like a book.

"Yes..."

Alex glanced at Erin, feeling himself grow even harder inside this blonde's cunt. This afternoon couldn't get better.

The older woman stepped behind the girl, her hands sliding across her heaving chest. "How exciting," she whispered into Sarah's ear, stroking the soft lobe with her tongue. "Want to kiss me?"

Alex felt his balls shudder as Sarah turned her head in Erin's direction, meeting the other woman's lips in a loose, over-the-shoulder kiss. He always loved watching two women make out; he didn't think watching a little girl-on-girl action would ever get old.

Sarah had to tear her mouth away as an orgasm swept through her voluptuous body. Erin gave Alex a coy wink as she stood, turning her back to them as she retrieved a Cosmo from the tray. She'd kept her thong on and her ass looked fantastic – smaller than Sarah's, but there wasn't an ounce of fat on it.

"Want to see the bedroom?" she asked over her shoulder, feeling both sets of eyes on her. She held her hand out to Sarah, helping the shaky girl up off of Alex's lap.

"You're just going to leave me like this?" he asked, pointing to his glistening erection.

Sarah giggled at him as Erin leaned in and whispered, "You can take care of it yourself, but don't be long." With that, she pulled the shy blonde back into the house.

***

"You look good," Vince said, taking the bath towel from Alicia. Even after all these years, it was a thrill to hear him compliment her.

"So do you," she said, pulling her own towel around her shoulders as she moved into the kitchen. "Tea?"

"No thanks, I won't stay long."

She shrugged, putting the kettle on for herself. "So why are you here, Vince? I haven't seen you in five years..."

He looked lost, standing there in his wet clothes. He had gray in his goatee and wrinkles around his tired eyes.

"I had to see you." She'd heard him say it before, countless times, and for a moment, she heard it through the same cocky filter she had gotten so tired of before. But this time, there was a plea to it; a weakness that didn't seem to fit Vincent Silva.

Still, even with the nearly shaved head and his receding hairline, he hadn't changed enough to make her forget. "But why now?"

He sighed. "I don't know. To apologize?"

That drew a sarcastic laugh from the blonde. "You're about five years too late. How's the wife and kids, anyway?"

Vincent gave a little smile that didn't touch his dark eyes. That was more like the man she remembered. "Karen and I are separated. The kids are with her.

"Sorry to hear that." She wasn't, although she hated the way she made it sound: like she was happy it had ended badly. No one deserved that; not even this man.

"I'm married now, you know."

He nodded. "I heard. To some banker?" She nodded, ignoring the hint of derision in his voice. She never thought she'd settle down with someone so conventional, either. "He make you happy?"

"He does, Vince. He does." And yet you just sucked another man's cock...

She looked up at him quickly. Had he seen the flicker of doubt? "I know I shouldn't have just shown up, but... I had to see you." For a moment, Alicia thought he was going to walk up to her. The memory of the way his arms used to cradle her just before they kissed came unbidden to her mind. She blushed.

"You really do look good."

"Thanks." Butterflies took off in her stomach. "What do you want me to say?"

He turned to go, but lingered at the door. "Could I maybe take you out to lunch one of these days?"

"I don't know..." He reached into the inside jacket and removed a business card. "Just in case you change your mind. Call me."

She stood alone a long time, clutching the business card as her tea cooled. She meant to throw it away. Crumpled it up, even. But in the end, she slipped it into the inside pocket of her purse. They had far too much history for her to simply toss it in the garbage.

***

The girls were furiously 69ing each other by the time Alex made it into Erin's bedroom. He'd only been a minute behind them. That didn't take long, he thought, leaning against the doorframe and watching the action.

They were on their sides, Erin's naked back facing the door. Sarah's blonde hair bounced excitedly between her thighs as the other woman returned the favor. Alex's cock stiffened up once again.

He cleared his throat. The girls unraveled, Erin flopping onto her back and staring up at him with her head resting limply on the bed. She kept her legs wide open as they exchanged looks. "I see you didn't take care of yourself, after all." Her bronzed skin practically glowed on her white, satin sheets.

"I was thinking maybe you could help me out," he said, unmoving in the doorway. Sarah looked like a goddess, stretched out languidly behind the other woman. The sinuous roll of her hip and breast were the perfect compliment to Erin's more svelte body. He almost asked them to go back to pleasing one another, but then had a better idea.

"You know, I haven't had a chance to... test run those tits since I bought them." He began to slowly stroke his slippery cock. "Erin, why don't you prepare her for me."

Before Sarah even knew what was going on, she was being pushed onto her back. Erin buried her face between her large, fake breasts, coating the valley with her spit. Alex let his cock led the way, crawling up onto the king-size bed to the girls.

Erin moved up to Sarah's lips, kissing her deeply one last time before whispering, "Enjoy it." With that, she tongued her way back down the model, settling in between her slender thighs.

Alex straddled Sarah's torso, his thick, dark cock coming to rest at last in her cleavage. Sarah knew the name of this game, clutching her full swells in her manicured fingers and pushing the tit-flesh tight around her employer's shaft.

Her brow broke out in a crease as Erin went to work on her clit. Alex watched her carefully as he slid himself along the heated tunnel formed by her breasts. She tilted her head forward to catch the head of his cock in her mouth each time it emerged.

He wasn't going to last long, that much was damn sure. He glanced over his shoulder. Erin had two fingers ramming in and out of Sarah's oily cunt, her tongue bouncing the blonde's pink clit with each pass. The girl arched her back, throwing her chest harder against his cock and balls as she cried out. She dug her head back into the mattress as she came.

Watching her writhe beneath him sent him racing to catch up. His breath caught. His jaw clenched. He reached down and grabbed hold of the model's pale blonde locks, pulling her head back as his cock went off. She screamed as he coated her neck and the underside of her chin in his cum.

Fuck, her tits felt good. He never stopped fucking them, splashing the insides of the voluminous orbs. Cum went everywhere, and as he rolled off the model's limp body, it seemed Erin was determined to taste it all.

"That was hot, you two, but one of you is going to have to recover quickly. It's my turn!" She opened her legs for them, her fingers tracing the landing strip that adorned her neatly shaved pussy like an exclamation point. "Sarah, why don't you come here and eat my pussy..."

Alex watched, exhausted, as Sarah crawled down between the other woman's thighs.

Next chapter: First Assignments