Models and Super Spies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony settled into the same booth as Kelly and her lover, pulling Liz into his lap. She felt his erection pressing against her ass cheek. He was ready; she could be too.

"Hey," Liz said to Kelly when the blonde noticed the company. Behind the blonde's mask, the girl's slitted eyes didn't seem to recognize her. That was good for now.

"An audience," she smiled, her voice strained as the juice-covered rod slid in and out of her cunt. "I like..."

Tony untied the haltered bikini top behind her neck, kissing her there. "Let's play catch up," he whispered. Freeing her breasts, he quickly attacked them with his large hands as she grinded her buttocks down into his lap.

"I like playing that game," she teased, turning her head so their lips could meet in a fiery kiss.

His hands slipped away from Liz's breasts for a moment – long enough to untie the bikini bottoms. Hoisting himself up off the booth, his own swim trunks soon followed.

"Oh, yesss..." Liz hissed, feeling his swollen girth rest along her bare furrow. She sat up a little, positioned the mushroom head against her wetness, and sank back onto him.

"Fucking shit, you're tight, baby," he groaned behind her.

"Mmmm," she agreed, closing her eyes and enjoying the slow pairing. All around her, she could hear women and men making similar sounds of pleasure. It was a symphony made up of high-pitched squeals, shallow, feminine pants, and deeper moans of barely checked lust.

Sensing something shift beside her, she opened her eyes in time to see that Kelly had crawled around to their side of the booth and was lowering her lips to Liz's hardened nipple. Her lover had followed, as well, slotting his cock back into the blonde from behind.

Liz had been moaning in a steady "Uh, uh, uh." When she felt the girl curl her tongue around the protruding knot of her nipple, she herself turning into the final stretch of her release. Kelly sucked her whole nipple into her mouth, her flicking tongue driving the redhead on.

She threw her head back against Tony, her long red hair draping over his shoulder. His lips found her neck as their hips ravaged one another. A soft set of fingers traced down her flat stomach, leaving a trail of shivers. She knew what was coming next, but her brain couldn't process that far into the future.

As Kelly's touch crossed her smooth mound, she stiffened, arching her back violently. Her chest slammed into Kelly's mouth as her head went back behind Tony's shoulder. The fingers found her clit, tapping it rapidly. Tap, tap, tap! "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

"Oh, Jesus! Oh, God!" Tony grunted, his cock coming alive in her buttery sex. All it took was one pulse of hot seed. Liz cried, her orgasm striking her body like a nuclear warhead.

The blonde was kissing her deeply when Liz's senses finally returned. She reached behind Kelly, steadying herself with a hand on the back of the girl's head, and returned the feminine kiss.

"That was incredible, babe," Tony said behind her. His spent cock slowly softening inside of her.

"It was," Liz croaked, laughing at her strained vocal cords. "Thank you," she whispered, meaning it for both, but catching Kelly's eyes. Recognition finally dawned in the girl's light blue gaze, but she was smart enough to hold her tongue.

"I need to get to the lady's room," she said, extracting herself from the foursome. "But why don't you take care of Tony for me..." She touched Kelly's face softly. The girl understood. Distract. And she could distract well.

As Liz moved towards the back exit to the Blue Room, no one paid her any mind. She didn't bother putting her clothing back on. Her trip would be short. The control room was just on the other side of that door.

***

"AHHHH FUCKKKK!" Alicia screamed as Leonardo Garza's cock drilling into her anus. If she thought Daniel had filled her up, nothing compared to this. Her body seared with pain. She buried her face between Gabrielle's legs, trying to force her mind from what was happening.

The French supermodel attacked her vacated pussy, sweeping her tongue across her clit as she fingered the blonde.

Gradually, the pain yielded to pleasure – although the pain never fully went away. This was a turning point for her, she knew. She already felt different. Worldly. Part of the in-crowd.

Daniel was suddenly there, kneeling above her, his thick cock hard once more. She switched off of Gabrielle's pussy to the cock, swallowing it whole. Leo wanted carnality, she'd show him.

With her fingers, tongue, and lips, she went straight for the goal. No teasing. No slow seduction. She wanted to drink his cum again and show Leonardo how good she could be.

As she sucked and was fucked, she realized how good she felt. How turned on the cock in her ass was making her feel. The Italian man felt exquisite. She wondered why she'd never tried this before. She'd never felt so used. Never felt so dirty.

Leo grabbed her long, blonde hair, pulling on it like the reins of a horse. She cried out as pain once again shot through her, rearing back and off Daniel's cock. She pushed herself up onto her knees, feeling her ass tighten around Leo's buried girth.

"That's it, baby," he growled into her ear. His hands pawed at her tits as he held her against his thick body. "Show me what you've got. Inspire me."

She glanced at Daniel, who was stroking his dick now that she was gone. Then she looked over her shoulder, catching Leo's eye. "You mean like this?" she asked, filling her voice with every dirty thought she'd ever had.

Pushing off with her heels, she rocked to two of them back onto the bed, his cock still firmly embedded in her backdoor. Delicious pain shot through her as they landed. Good. Use it. Harness it.

Spreading her legs over Leo's and resting her body backwards on her hands, she looked at Daniel. "Come and get it," she whispered, glancing down at her open, bald pussy.

The ebony-skinned Adonis grinned with those beautiful, white teeth. Alicia shivered. Could she do this? Could shereallydo this?

When she felt his ten-inches slide tightly into her snatch – when she felt the other cock in her flex in her ass with arousal – she knew she could. The rest of her thoughts were blown out of her mind as surely as shot from a 12-gauge shotgun. No more thinking. Just raw, unadulterated fucking.

The two men inside her found a rhythm, see-sawing her pelvis in great shifts of weight. Her shallow breaths couldn't keep up. Stars formed at the edges of her vision. Things began to close in.

She breathed through her mouth. Her nostrils flared. Dizzy. Cloudy. She blinked. Gabrielle was there, her beautiful face beaming down at her. Mischief. A bisexual kiss. Smoke filled her lungs as the supermodel hotboxed her. Sweetness. She swallowed it without choice, returning the kiss even as she felt her consciousness sink beneath the waves.

Someone came. Was it her? Was it one of the men inside of her? She didn't know. All of a sudden, everyone was cumming. She felt the wet heat in her bowels. In her pussy. She tore her lips away from the other model, arching her back against Leo. He sat up, catching her spasming body. Hands on her tits. Cocks still in her cunt and ass. Sweltering. Swelter...

"Swelter," Leo was whispering through the haze. "That's what I'll call it. Your perfume, baby. Congratulations, Alicia Stiles..."

***

Out the back of the Blue Room, there was just a short hallway that connected several of the other lounges and the kitchens. The security room was one of the unmarked doors.

Liz froze, seeing the guard stationed outside of what must have been the surveillance room. She recognized him, one of C.L.O.A.K.'s agents. An Asian operative named Benny Ng. She actually trained him and recommended never letting him do more than do what he was doing now: work muscle.

Unlike everyone else she'd seen aboardThe Solstice, Benny was wearing black, security fatigues, complete with his pistol strapped to his right thigh.

Liz knew she had only seconds. Glancing quickly up and down the halls, she saw two cameras. One pointed on the chair that Benny Ng was sitting on. The other swiveled down the hall.

Then he saw her. "This section's off limits." He had a lazy way of talking, stringing his words together like he was speaking in cursive. Unfortunately, that laziness had extended itself into his training, and their time together had been tough.

His dark eyes swept along her naked body. Liz posed, unashamed. This was her in. "Off limits, you say, love?" she asked, putting on a thick Irish accent. Behind her mask, she hoped she'd be able to maintain her disguise long enough. She wobbled over toward him as though drunk, dropping to her knees in front of him. "Is this off limits?" she whispered, running her hands across the front of his pants. She instantly felt him rise at her touch.

"Erm..." he said dumbly, looking up and down the hall. Whether he was searching for help or to see if he could get away with this, Liz knew she had very little time.

She unzipped the fly of his fatigues, feeling her heart begin to race. Jesus, when had she turned into such a slut? She'd just had an earth-shattering orgasm minutes before! For a mission! Until her time with Trey and Sarah Ellis, she'd never compromised her integrity in this way. Now, she was finding it easier every time...

But you slept with Vincent when he was your partner... And you slept with Trey...She shut up the little voice of reason, tossing her into a dark closet and locking it. The wagging finger of her conscience would be there when this was over, but right now, she could live without it.

"You can't..." Benny Ng's protested meekly.

"Oh yeah? That's a shame," she whispered, giving his cock a couple strokes before pushing herself back to her feet. Liz had him. She knew she did, but couldn't do a thing with that camera pointing right down at them.

Glancing around quickly, she followed the sweep of the second camera, finding a blind spot. There. Behind them and to the right.

The guard's eyes betrayed his desire. He knew what was right, but his lust was eroding his ethics. It was another problem Benny always had, and this time, it would work to her advantage.

Backing away from him, drawing his eyes back along her nudity, she said, "Or, you could come and get some of this..." Squeezing her round tits in her hands, she leaned against the wall, just under the camera's blind spot.

She crossed her ankles in front of her – a demure pose had she been wearing anything at all. Instead, it only heightened the man's arousal.

He stood, lumbering forward as she traced her fingers down her flat stomach and across her smooth mound.

Watching Benny Ng's cock bounce in front of him as he approached her, she briefly considered letting him fuck her. He'd be quick, she had a feeling, and it would feel so good...

Taking his head into her arms, she pulled his lips to hers for a kiss. Like the single-minded guy that he was, though, he began to line his dick up with her snatch, squatting a little to meet her diminutive height.

Off-balance, taking him out was easy. She pulled back, slammed her head against his nose, and quickly whipped him around against the wall. His eyes rolled up into his head and he crumpled, cock and all, to the floor.

Liz sighed, making sure he'd be out for the night, and reached for his key ring.Stay focused,she reminded herself. Tonight was too important to fuck up.

***

Emily Lester was going crazy in the surveillance room.Everyonewas having a better time than she was. The monitors taunted her. Even the fucking guard in the hall was getting action from some redheaded slut. She'd just watched him follow her out of the picture to...

To fuck her? Something was wrong. A sixth sense in Emily had been ringing alarm bells all evening long, but as much as she'd searched the cameras, nothing seemed out of place.

That redhead. Short, curvy body. Freckles...

"Liz—" she realized with a start, reaching for her gun even as she swiveled for the door.

"Emily, so nice to see you," the redhead replied calmly, knocking the gun easily from the blonde's grasp. She'd already breeched the door. So fast. Emily needed to be faster.

She ducked the redhead's second strike – the one meant to take her out – and lashed out with her legs. Finding purchase, she swept the field agent's feet from beneath her. Liz crashed backwards, striking her head on the surveillance consol.

Emily pounced but underestimated Liz's injury. The smaller woman guarded with her legs, using Emily's momentum to flip her up and over. The blonde cried out as Liz's heels dug into her sides. She was propelled into the bank of monitors, hearing them crack and pop as they shattered.

"You fucking bitch," Emily growled. Now she was really mad. Slipping a knife from her boot, she spun up into a standing position on the desk. She used the blade to get distance, staring down at Liz and all her training. "I'm going to enjoy cutting you into little pieces."

The redhead smiled, but said nothing. Instead, she grabbed the swivel chair Emily had been so bored in just minutes earlier and hurled it across the room. Emily dodged it, but just barely. The heavy base clattered into the computer equipment, sending sparks flying.

Shit, the download!She looked at the little black box she'd rigged to the ship's systems. The lights were dark. Not a good sign.

Distracted, Emily didn't see Liz's foot arch through the air, clipping her solidly on the side of her head. She rotated with the blow, coming out of it in a defensive stance. It wasn't enough. Liz easily dismantled her, yanking her feet off the table.

She collided back against her black box, shattering the delicate piece of equipment along with her shoulder. Before darkness took her, she had time for one last action. Touching her earpiece, she whispered, "Vince... compromised... plan omega..."

She felt blood on her lips. In her throat. And then, she felt nothing.

***

Alex's head lolled back, the hookah nearly forgotten in his slumping hand. Heavy-lidded, he watched Jasmine, Sarah, and Lisa Welles twist and contort on the lounger just across from him.

When Lisa joined the two girls, they quickly welcomed her into their twosome, sitting her down between their topless bodies. As Sarah kissed her, Jasmine took her place between her legs, pulling the black boy-shorts off her slender hips.

As Lisa began to moan into her Sapphic kiss, Sarah leaned her back onto the chaise, straddled her head, and lowered her juicy pussy to the singer's lips.

Again and again, the girls came, switching positions until each had supped on the other two.

Only then did Lisa rise, fixing the sunglasses that she was now using as a headband, and crossed back around to Alexander.

"You're still wearing your suit," she said, stopping a foot from him and posing her naked body. Her soft, mocha skin was complete and unbroken but for the tattoo of an angel on her right breast. "That must be uncomfortable."

Sinking down to her knees, the curly-haired singer stroked his cock through the tight swim trunks. Her sharp blue eyes watched him as he gasped, dancing along his tattooed upper-body. "I really do love your body, Alexander. I'm going to enjoy this..."

Saying no more, she unleashed his proud cock. It sprung free, flopping softly against her glossy lips before she could wrap her fingers around its base. Her eyes sparkled with a smile.

"Yesss..." he hissed as she eased his manhood into the wet confines of her mouth. He felt a bead of sweat dribble from his table down along his jaw line.

Across from him, Jasmine and Sarah had shifted into a tantalizing 69. Looking even wider, her realized that the room was quickly degrading into an orgy. Masks were gone, identities were revealed, and no one cared. An 18-year-old actress that he only knew by her innocent girl-next-door reputation was doing a line of coke off one of those silver platters. Erin Small was "entertaining" the DeVere fellow, bouncing in his lap as he clung to her round ass. The dancers had either paired up with one another, or one of their admirers. And if someone wasn't fucking, they were taking a toke from the hookah and watching.

Lisa Welles, the international music phenom and blonde bombshell, crawled into his lap, took firm hold of his cock, and speared it into her greasy vagina. Like the rest of her compact body, her cunt was tight.

Bracing a hand on the nape of Alex's neck, Lisa began to ride him like a mechanical bull at one of the country western themed bars she got her start in. She fucked like a ball of energy, fueled, no doubt, from the many lines of blow she'd done, not just off the platter, but off Sarah's surgically-enhanced tits.

She squealed with each rapid down-thrust, their skin slapping as she drove herself to her own release. Rocking back, breasts to the starry sky, she ululated her release like a huntress high from a kill.

"Now, your turn," she said throatily, resting her sweaty brow on his. "Don't be shy." Her approach to his orgasm was different. Slower. More playful. Using the moves she'd demonstrated on stage, she grinded her hips to the lazy, sitar rhythm.

"You are incredible," Alex huffed through his fever. His hands climbed across her body. She was burning to the touch. A fire goddess.

"Thank you, baby," she smiled, cradling his head in her arms and kissing him warmly. Her tongue slid into his mouth, soft at first. When he returned the kiss, she grew more aggressive. She turned her head and forced her tongue deeper, going for his tonsils. Her hips reflected the kiss, waves roiling on a stormier sea. His cock was bathed in the full caress of her softness.

"God, you feel so good," she moaned, pulling out of their kiss with a nip at his lower lips. She yanked his head toward her, whispering, "Now cum, you fucker." He cried out as she sank her teeth into his earlobe with a jolt of pain.

She giggled, bouncing faster. "Do it!" she shrieked, her brow knotting with her own near-release. She threw her head back and gasped. Alex felt the walls of her pussy ripple around him like a ship being sucked down a whirlpool. His hands clutched her small ass, digging into the heated flesh.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" he growled, gritting his teeth as he released the night's energies into Lisa's nubile body.

Her release scaled higher as he pumped burst after burst of hot cum into her slippery sex. It felt like it lasted forever. It felt like she was bottomless.

When both came crashing back to earth, they realized that more than one person had turned to watch them fuck. Jasmine and Sarah even clapped, giggling in each other's arms.

Alex took a bow. Lisa covered her mouth to stifle her own laughter. As their eyes met, Alex knew that the singer wasn't even the slightest bit embarrassed.

***

"I need... Toto... Wizard's on the move." Liz's voice crackled over Trey's comms, in and out. She sounded far away; like she was speaking through a thunderstorm on the horizon. "Get the list... nd go..."

Trey set the champagnes he was serving down and slipped into the corridors only the catering staff used. His brain rapidly mapped out the fastest way to get to Erin Small's bedroom, where the list would be.

"Armed?" he asked quickly, keeping a composed face as he passed other, white-suited servers.

"...yes. He's got a subma..."

Submachine gun. Well that was good,Trey thought cheerily, considering he had nothing. "You need to move... st. In and out before he gets..."

No shit, Liz, he grumbled, picking up his pace. If anyone was in the bedroom... well, he'd deal with that later. "How about the lock?" he asked.

"Unlocked. Go, Trey!"

She broke protocol by using his name. His heart froze. If things were serious enough that Liz slipped up like that...