Models of 'Perfuction'! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands slid down her back to her bare buttocks, palming each cheek while we kissed again and again, and when she drew back for a breath I caught the arousal that already puffed her eyelids over the passion in her bright eyes. "You're ready for sex again already aren't you?" I whispered.

"Yes. FUCK ME..." she answered simply, catching my hand in hers and drawing me after her through the yard and to the darkness of my house looming before us.

*****

The porch steps creaked under our feet, the screen door slapped softly shut behind us, and the carpeted stairway before us led up into the gloom. There a dim light signaled that her husband had taken possession of the master bedroom with the delightful Mae, and a crescendo of soft rapid thumps echoed down to us punctuated by the girl's distracted moans and gasps of excitement.

"He's still doing her," Laura laughed up at me, "they will be fucking all night, and so will we."

Beside me the stairway also led down to my studio and taking her hands I led her, gorgeously naked, down to my atelier of erotic fulfillment. Moonlight poured through the little windows above us as she turned to me and I took her into my arms for a kiss that summed up all the sensual energy in her lithe naked compact little frame.

Her kisses were not casual caresses or hearty busses, rather they were long sensual explorations full of warmth, passion, and novelty interspersed with smiles and welcoming glances from her knowing eyes when my fingers again found the curves of her buttocks and parted them so I could stroke into her crease and find the bulge of her sex.

I squeezed and she groaned. "That feels so good," she sighed stretching her arms up and around my neck and lifting her face to mine so we could kiss again.

We stood there while I explored the length of her bare body with my hands stroking up the backs of her thighs, then up over her buttocks to her waist and the luxurious tangle of her fragrant hair cascading down her back.

I felt her lift her pelvis and slide her sex over my loins as my fingers buried themselves in the depths of her crease again to find the puckered circle of her anus and stroke it. She groaned and shoved her luscious butt back until my finger found the entry to her anal pucker.

"In case you want to know, I do like that," she murmured up at me.

"I can tell," I laughed, "how much do you like it?"

"I like it A LOT!" she groaned as my finger felt its way into the depths of her anus and she lifted her face to mine for another kiss.

Slowly, gently, I finger-fucked her anal opening and her responses were as excited as when I had finger-fucked her vagina, her kisses on my mouth long and sensuously satisfying.

"You can fuck me back there with your cock when we get around to it," she murmured, her hand sliding down to find my penis already erect at this invitation from her.

My modeling stand with its fold-down couch stood invitingly before us and we mounted the altar together. A flick of my finger lighted the bed with the soft glow that had illumined the naked shapes of my models from Mae and her sister to the numerous other lovelies whose painted figures surrounded us. They peered at us from all sides, their poses from the sensual to the utterly erotic and pornographic, but none surpassed my naked Laura in beauty or suggestiveness.

In the light her figure was an etude of perfection, her arms and upper body slim and delicate and flaring at the waist into curvaceous hips and buttocks supported by legs of delightful design. Her loins transported me again with their utterly inviting charms as I took her by the hand and pivoted her slowly before my eyes so that I could study every aspect of her beauty from before and behind.

Again I was struck and dumbfounded by the complements of early womanhood that shaped her charms. Naked, this girl-woman was even more enchanting than I had first estimated. "How tall are you?" I whispered. "Just sixty inches" she smiled," size two, small in women's wear, and I shop in girl's wear too.

"Your gorgeous, Laura."

"Petite is your thing, huh?" she laughed.

"You're more than just petite, you're girl-woman lovely." She yielded gracefully and knowingly to my appraisal, well aware herself of her unique beauty and its effect upon her admirers.

"Did you fuck them all on this couch?" she laughed wryly with a gesture at the mute audience surrounding us.

I seated myself upon the bed and drew her nakedness to me. "Would you mind my love if I had?" I whispered planting a kiss upon her tummy and a long lascivious lick over her swollen hairless mons.

"I just need to know what I have to live up to," she whispered pressing my face to her sex so I could lick her clit and kiss her labia before raising my mouth to her nipples. "No I wouldn't mind cause you're fucking ME now!" she answered slipping down onto the bed and drawing me over her lush little bosom.

"My darling let me make love to your breasts along with the rest of your exquisite charms."

"Are they exquisite?" she smiled happily.

"They look like perfection to me," I answered and she glanced up into my eyes with look of delight.

"I guess you would know with all these gorgeous models around us that you've been ogling, feeling, and fucking all these years," she laughed.

"Believe me my love, your breasts have a delightful beauty of their own and I find them utterly intriguing especially when combined with such exquisite charms as you offer everywhere else."

A sigh of surrender escaped her as she lifted her arms to embrace my neck and allow me address the delights of her delicate breasts once more. She looked earnestly down into my eyes and read the sincerity of my expression there.

"That's why Jack is fucking Mae right now," she offered "The girl has the big tits he craves and a little virgin cunt to fuck. It's what he's always wanted."

"He doesn't know what he's missing," I replied.

"Yes he does," she laughed. "He's hot for a sweet little teen twat and I'm hot for a lover like you," she giggled. "That's the deal we made, that's why he showed you my puss tonight, to let you know you could fuck me."

"He made a mistake," I returned, "all he would have had to do is show me those darling little titties of yours.

With a laugh she captured her breasts in her hands, her fingers teasing her nipples into an offering to my mouth that I sampled one after the other.

"You have a perfectly delightful variety in your beauty Laura with the breasts of an innocent adolescent school-girl and a butt that beckons with all the charm of a sensuous seductress. I find that bouquet irresistible."

"You love my cunt, too, don't you?" she whispered with amusement at her studied crudity.

"It's perfection, just like the rest of you, Laura"

"I love it too!" she laughed. "You're not my first lover you know."

"I should hope not," I smiled "but you look so youthfully and delicately innocent that I can't imagine you with a lurid past."

"My husband has this fantasy about me. The truth is I can't get enough of fucking and he thinks I should have been a whore instead of a housewife. It's weird but it is a turn-on for him to think of some other guys fucking me, so I chose you now to make us all happy."

"You've made me ecstatic Laura. Let me try to do the same for you."

"That's why I came to you after he showed you my pussy tonight. So let's get started Mister,!" she giggled pushing me back onto the bed and clambering over me. "Strip!" she ordered.

The exercise of tussling me out of my clothes was a delight in itself and revealed another of this young woman's charms, her sensuous athleticism! There was the lithe strength and mobility of a dancer in her shapely body, a forceful flexibility in her hips and legs that heralded the energy of her lovemaking.

Her utterly unblemished skin glistened with the moisture of her movements, her long fragrant tresses flew about her head and caressed me with their soft allure, every touch of her nakedness intertwining with mine in a symphony of delights, every movement a caress, and all accompanied by laughs, giggles, smiles, and sighs of satisfaction.

At last we lay naked together, arms and legs intertwined, and again I marveled at how perfectly her body fitted my sensibilities, her modest height a perfect compliment to my build that brought her mouth to my neck even as her loins nestled over my erection, while her fragrant tresses lay below my face.

We kissed again and she settled her thighs into mine, moving softly and seductively over the length of my penis that offered itself both to her vulva and her belly. "I love the way you're hung," she whispered, "you have the kind of cock I dream about."

"Are you hungry my love?" I smiled down at her.

"Famished!" she sighed.

"Then satisfy your appetite," I urged.

"Yum!" she murmured swiveling around on top of me so that her mouth hovered over my erection and her vulva presented itself to my face beneath the delightful lobes of her buttocks. Delighted I marveled again at the way her petite figure fitted itself so perfectly to this position upon me and instantly she was engaged in feasting upon my erection with cascades of lusty kisses, licks, sucks, and massages.

From beneath her I gazed up in fascination at the revelations of her luscious sex, at its swollen state of arousal, at the long erected petals of her labia parting with excitement to reveal that tempting bud of her clitoris projecting itself into my sight. My tongue rose to sample its flavor again, to test its resilience, and then to draw its length into my lips so I could suck it into ecstasy for her. Her response was all that I expected.

She moaned, she cried with delight, her head bobbed ever more furiously upon my cock and she bent to her need, to take as much of its length into her mouth as she could so she could head-fuck it. Her labia parted opening her sex to the further explorations of my tongue touching every aspect of her pink before settling upon the entrance to her vagina again. I swirled there, savoring every little crevice around that taut little opening before attempting my penetration.

Eagerly she cooperated, spreading her deliciously heated thighs from my cheeks as I sought to sample the flavors of her depths, yet surprising me with the resistance of her tightening aperture. For a woman who obviously loved fucking, and was much experienced, she seemed to have a virginally tight vagina.

Undaunted I pressed my need with my tongue while spreading her cheeks with my hands to reveal the depths of her crevice and all its charms. Charms that clearly she had given much attention to, for she was as clean and hairless as a baby, everything neat, ordered, and delightfully presented, so that when I began the explorations of her perineum and the pale dimple of her pucker with my finger she happily responded with sighs and cries of delight.

Wonderingly I contemplated the future while fingering her anal entry. She lifted her buttocks and spread her thighs signaling her acquiescence to even this most rare pleasure, and it was instantly obvious to me that she was wildly anally erotic.

And like Mae she possessed a vagina of virginal proportions along with a reckless rectum, both utterly welcoming of varied and endless penetrations, while her mouth sought and bestowed sensational satisfactions upon my penis. Sensations that had elevated my erection once again to its most presentable state, that she now deemed perfect for her most lubricious ambitions.

With a moan of need she lifted her mouth from my shaft, swiveled her buttocks from my face, turned to face me and rose to straddle my hips with her marvelous legs. She squatted over me, her hand directing the head of my penis to her preferred destination while I gazed up at the sight of her exquisite little body poised for the fuck of my life.

Her sable tresses framed the intensity of the expressions on her beautiful face as she sampled both her vaginal and anal readiness for satisfaction. Her eyes met mine, her brows lifting questioningly when she caressed her portals of love with my organ, seeking perhaps my own preferences, which I would have satisfied one after the other in any case.

With a decisive smile she chose her vaginal vise and initiated the first moves of entry by working my cock up and down between her labia to massage both her clitoris and vaginal opening by turns. Sensing at last either her readiness or insistent need for penetration she began forcing my organ into the constriction of her vaginal tunnel.

"I get so tight when I'm this excited," she moaned, "I want to fuck so bad I can't stand it, and I crave this dream-boat cock of yours rammed up in my cunt so I can cum on it all I want to..." she mumbled frantically.

"I can feel how hot and wet you are on my cock," I offered.

"I know I'm so gooshy I'm soaking with juices," she sighed. "Oh, Oh, yes YES!" she moaned and cried, her breath escaping in an exhalation of satisfaction as my organ finally broached her vaginal defenses and slid up into her depths.

For an instant she crouched quietly above me while we both savored the sensations of my organ within her quivering walls closed so tightly upon my erection that I could feel every pulse of her quaking vagina on the full length of my cock.

"Oh you're huge," she moaned. "You're better than my best dildo" she laughed suddenly. "Now fuck me!" she cried lowering her face to rest upon my bosom while I plied my penis with all the energy I could summon to give her the satisfactions she craved.

She crouched upon me, her face cuddled next to mine, our mouths eager upon each other's lips, while her hips bucked her vagina vigorously upon my erection; her athletic little body exercising her vulva upon my organ with an expertise obviously born of long practice.

She knew exactly what she wanted and how to get it, and I could see that she was quickly well into the throes of the crescendo leading to her climax when she lifted herself erect to sit upon my erection and begin posting her pussy over it.

Leaning back she braced herself with her hands upon my legs so I could lift my hips into the fucking she wanted and she met every thrust of mine with a post of her own perfectly timed to give us both the perfect delights of vaginal penetration.

Her bright eyes fixed on mine, their lids puffy with arousal, as she pummeled my cock with her pussy, her delicious little breasts bouncing on her chest, her flawless skin bright with the moisture of her exercises, our thighs soaked with the abundance of her juices lubricating our movements.

When at last her pretty mouth gaped in ecstasy and her eyes closed I felt she was having her orgasm and stilled my movements so I could feel the convulsions of her vagina on my cock. Its depths embraced the full length of my organ milking it with sheer delight, until at last she collapsed once more upon my chest to catch her breath.

I held her and cuddled her and we kissed, but she didn't dismount and I realized that she had not yet reached the full extent of her climax despite the satisfactions she had shown me.

I took her then in every way we could think of together, and she had a repertory of positions that would have brought me to orgasm again

much sooner than either of us would have desired.

Forcing myself to quell my orgasmic urges despite her incredible beauty and lascivious nature I savored this experience to the utmost, and much thanks had to be given to her barbecue blow-job earlier in the evening that took the desperate edge off my need to climax at this instant.

It was then I discovered the uniqueness of her own orgasmic nature, for I could feel the surges of her convulsing vagina upon the length of my erection, and read the delights suffusing her beauteous face as the intensity and frequency of the surges multiplied.

Without intending to boast I must admit the rather unusual length and girth of my erection, had found the perfect companion in both the length and constriction of Laura's vagina, despite her diminutive stature.

I had gradually over this night of constant fucking penetrated her to the full length of my extensive organ and she again sat upon it facing me, her hands holding her tresses about her face while her luscious thighs moved her hips in an endless rhythm up and down over my phallus.

At times she would lean forward bracing her hands upon my chest so she could lift her buttocks and take the full length of my organ in and out of her vagina. At other times she would flop forward and lie upon my chest to catch her breath while we both savored again the orgasmic convulsions surging through her vagina.

I realized then that Laura's orgasm was not only unusual in its profound intensity but its duration was extremely prolonged and apparently mounted in pleasure from one height to the next. The result was that this woman in striving to reach her full climax constantly craved sexual fulfillment and was apparently very easily aroused to experience it.

Riding me in this way and posting upon my penis seemed to offer her the most control and satisfaction of all the vaginal positions we tried that night. And it offered another delight as well for it allowed me to savor the view of her delicate breasts and dark turgid nipples quivering with the excitement of her abandoned fucking.

At last I persuaded her to pile a collection of pillows behind my back to I could rise to this occasion of loving her sweet tits. Humoring me she leaned forward on her hands offering her bare breasts to my mouth and I began gently sucking and licking and kissing their adolescent shapes, sending a cascade of sensations through her that were apparently a sheer delight to her. Her eyebrows lifted in ecstasy and she stilled the movements of her hips to savor these thrills emanating from her nipples.

"That feels soooo GOOOOD!" she cried.

"Of course it does my love. I'll bet you have sex with Jack a lot don't you?" I observed.

"Is both morning and night a lot?" she laughed down at me.

"Is it enough?" I smiled up at her.

"NO! We do nooners too," she giggled, pulling my mouth to her breasts again. She sighed happily as I circled a nipple with my tongue, and then kissed the other one, drawing it into my mouth for a gentle sucking session that left her offering me her other breast.

"I love your nipples, they're so responsive to my touch. Where do you feel this little suck, Laura?"

"All the way down to my clit," she answered earnestly.

"You're such a gorgeous girl with a body to die for and so utterly sexy to top it off, when did you start fucking?"

"It's long story," she giggled settling herself back on my organ and taking its full length up into her vagina once more.

I reached forward, found her clitoris with my finger and stimulated it while she posted ever more vigorously upon my penis, her lovely little breasts bouncing on her chest, her hair flouncing wildly about her shoulders glistening with the moisture of her exertions. "Do you want to cum in my cunt like you did in my mouth?" she gasped through her fine white clenched teeth.

"Do you want me to, Laura?"

"You've got a lot of cum, Mister, I want you to unload it in me so I can get a good slippery fuck in it."

"I've been holding off all night," I groaned.

"I know. I appreciate it. Jack comes so damn quick most of the time that I never get a really good fuck before he goes soft, and then I have to wait until morning to get another chance for the kind of orgasm I really need."

"I and my organ are at your service, most lovely one," I replied happily.

"I feel like sucking you again, sit up so I can get to your cock," she gasped lifting her-self from my organ and sliding off the bed to kneel beside it.