Modern Pantheon: Hephaestus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
296 Followers

A grin split her face when Stella naughtily wondered how it would feel, what it would taste like, to have his manhood in his mouth. There was no question that it would be as rock hard as the rest of his body. Would his length be the same sweet nectar that she inhaled now? Would he tremble as she ran her tongue over the throbbing vein that ran along the underside?

He threw his head back with a hearty laugh. Those implacable arms still held her tight, thankfully. The strength of need that burned through her would have collapsed her in an instant without his support. His head rolled forward once more. His smile was genuine and the lust in his eyes was almost scary.

"Please? I wish to share passion with you."

Who spoke like that? How could someone who could take whatever he wanted, through sheer right of brute strength, stop to ask so formally? She never let her disbelief show, however. She merely nodded mutely, afraid that to speak would be to break the mood and maybe even wake her from the miraculous dream.

Stella squeaked in surprise when those powerful arms swept her up! She knew how the program worked. It would simulate every condition and offer the appropriate resistance to the user of the suit. That meant that he actually had the strength to lift her into his arms with such ease that it couldn't have been any effort at all! Her arms wrapped lovingly around his neck and she squeaked in shock and awe when he even released one hand in order to make a sweeping gesture.

The world around them transformed but Stella barely noticed. Her mind couldn't focus on anything but the man powerful enough to holdher aloft one handed. He was amazing! He was intelligent, he was strong, he was gentle and compassionate. And he was, to all appearances,hers!

The mattress he lay her down on was impossible soft. The sheets were light and warm. Unfortunately, they reminded her of another impossibility. The program had been written with family interaction in mind. In order to avoid abuse by or to children, the clothes could not come off. The most they'd be able to accomplish would be some heavy petting above the fabric. The thought brought a whimper of defeat from her.

A devilish twinkle danced in his eyes. He seemed to loom above her as he climbed onto the bed after her. She damned and cursed the parental requirements. His mere presence was enough to cause a molten desire between her thighs. And, like the volcano, her depths began to spit and weep hot need. The suit would need a thorough cleaning after this but she wasn't about to complain.

Stella opened her mouth to protest the restrictions she had only just remembered when his hands descended to her ample breasts. Her mouth and eyes closed at one and the same time when he began to massage her. So what if all they could do was heavy petting? With hands like that, it would be enough to get her off!

It was wondrous! She'd never felt anything like the slow, firm, caress. His hands kneaded her ample flesh while his thumbs darted in and out, up and down, across her hardened nipples. She tried to reach up and fumble with reciprocation. She couldn't reach so she contented herself to running her hands across his smooth head. She traced the various lumps with delight and memorized every contour by feel alone.

With her hands cupped around his head, there was no way she could have missed his intentions. His head dipped towards her chest, obviously about to use his mouth in place of one of his hands. Stella moaned appreciatively. She had no idea, really, what it would feel like but she'd seen enough movies to know it was supposed to be even better. More importantly, it proved his intention to devote himself to foreplay rather than some form of PG-13 wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am.

Stella's eyes flew open in a mixture of astonishment and shock when his teeth closed around her pert nipple.Not around the skintight fabric that encased her nipple but around the hardened flesh of the nipple itself. It was impossible! She was a programmer. She was a better programmer thanhe was, as she well knew by the amount of code she had to clean up and debug for him! The parental locks were inviolate! Evenhe couldn't have slipped in a way to get around them that she wouldn't have already discovered.

The thought shattered beneath the first light graze of his playful teeth. Lightning struck. Her eyes, frozen for a moment by the impossibility of her naked breasts, slammed shut. Her back threw itself towards the blessed torment with an arch that lifted her almost entirely of the bed. Only his pose, as he loomed above her, kept her within the thrall of gravity.

As it was, her hips crashed against the leg he had planted firmly between hers. Even if she had no experience, her body knew what to do. With the solid, immobile, expense of his leg to work with, her hips rolled forward and back. Her body convulsed as each slight shift rubbed her desperate lust along the corded muscle of his glorious body.

Stella knew her own voice but didn't know what the words were. She thought it might be pleading. Some were most certainly screams of pleasure. Others were sobs and lamentations that this wasn't real, and curses that they lived on opposite coasts.

He knew just what to do. His head came up. His mouth released its captive and her body lamented anew. Fortunately, his leg shifted so that his knee slid beneath her to hold her hips in place. Her burning mound remained trapped between their bodies and the slightest twitch of his amazing muscles kept her convulsions despite her inability to move.

"I had thought, if you were amenable, that tonight might be a protracted affair. I could start with nothing more than to hold you. With each hour, perhaps, progress through the stages of courtship. Even then, I could not bring myself to imagine you would wish anything of me if you knew my true form."

Stella wasn't sure how to respond. Her eyes had crept open only to shudder closed every few moments as the sensation he prompted between her legs overwhelmed her. Thankfully, he didn't seem bothered by her inability to speak. Her merely held himself above her and continued the not-so-minor torment between her thighs. If he kept it up, she wasn't going to last long!

"It would be a waste, however." His rumbling voice continued. "I certainly intend to show you every delight at my disposal. Eons married to the bitch of lust certainly has trained me well in those respects. But I find I cannot contain myself at this moment. And, from your responses, you would rather I not as well."

"God, no!" Her back arched forcefully. As powerful as his body might be, the strength of her desire nearly lurched him off of her. She wanted to know what it was they all gossiped about. What did the sonnets and songs describe? Most of all, she wanted to feel the ultimate connection with this wonderfully divine male!

He obliged her body. Rather than resist her actions, his powerful hand slid beneath her buttocks and held her hips easily in the air. A quick shift and suddenly all of his body nestled between her thighs as if they had been made for the position. If there was any question of deformity in the rest of his body, there was none about the long, solid, manhood that hovered just above her, waiting for her blessing.

"Yes. Please!YES!"

There were no words to describe the amazing shaft that parted her very body. There was pain, sure, but she had been told there would be. If anything, Stella was surprised by how little it hurt. Even more of a wonder was the fact that it vanished and mingled with the utter perfection that was his body driven into hers.

Stella's hands fell away from him to clutch the sheets. His body began to rock back and forth inside of her. With each thrust she felt her very soul climb higher and higher into heaven. He seemed to fill up every bit of her. Within and without, he touched every part of her ample body and left her demanding more.

With so much body, Stella never imagined she could feel such pressure, such ecstasy fill her so completely. Even before her climax, her body already hung limp from his grasp, astounded by the sheer force of the sensations that rode over her. Then, with some otherwise unimportant thrust, he changed her entire world.

Her voice sang his praises in a language older even than he was. Her body gripped and clutched at him. She demanded he deliver his own essence to replace that which seemed to flow so freely from her shattered senses. She goaded and milked the perfection of manhood that continued to pound within her.

Stella had no idea what it meant when his rhythm began to falter. All she understood was the sudden way that he swelled even larger within her. The added tension and pressure sent her over the edge when she thought she already resided in the ultimate heights that the human body and spirit could attain.

He continued to make love to her, in spite of the demands of his own body to stop. The sheer exuberance of her response was more than enough cause to goad him on, even after his own climax faded. If his lust had begun to become flaccid, she didn't seem to mind in the slightest.

Even the endurance of a god can wane. Finally, he collapsed. Rather than crash atop her, he rolled himself to one side. Still trapped within her, he gathered her into his arms and held her close. Tears leaked from her eyes but there was no question, by the bliss filled smile that split her face, of her contentment.

"You're going to make a fortune on this." She admitted with a giggle. "We'll have to look back over those parental controls, though. Apparently they're not quite working the way they're supposed to."

The volcanic rumble that rolled from his chest could only be mirth. "No. I don't suppose they are. And I've never been so grateful that one of my designs didn't work to exact specifications before."

Stella's eyes flew wide. It wasn't possible! Code didn't simply break. It had to have been something hidden he'd done because she'd gone over every line, character by character, to ensure that nothing would go wrong. She slapped him playfully on his rock hard chest when he winked to reveal his little fib.

"In truth, it is not the money that drives me." He admitted. "For certain, it will help finance my next project, and probably keep all of my remaining family in their various pleasures, but that's not the point. The point has always been to expand perception. To create. For in that process, are we not all gods?"

The thought was most assuredly blasphemous but Stella couldn't bring herself to object. At that moment, he certainly was a god. What he'd given her could only have been divinely inspired. So what if, in there, there could be no spark of creation? That would be reason enough for so many people to seek this technology.

It would create a new world. Where people could feel and create without fear of repercussions. They would create a world of love and sensation. And she would hold this man, the man responsible for it, dearly to her every step of the way.

Copyright January 2012, by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
296 Followers
12