Moist Black Leather

Story Info
Steamy sex on the way home from a charity ball.
2.2k words
4.47
33.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlowGuy
SlowGuy
4 Followers

I can remember it like was yesterday: Lorie and I strolled nonchalantly through the hotel lobby enjoying the attention we got in our formal wear. We passed the piano bar arm-in-arm, her hip brushing against mine with every step. I caught a glimpse of our reflection in the mirror over the bar. She was still flushed from her fast orgasm upstairs, but it was clear she was hungry for more. I had on a slightly lopsided Cheshire Cat grin. The gawking tourists had no idea her lacey red thong was in my jacket pocket, but we knew.

We stopped in front of the elevator down to the parking lot. We stepped to the side to let two businessmen out. They ogled Lorie as discreetly as they could. From her green eyes and inviting lips down to her black heels and across all the luscious curves hinted at beneath her short, black, sequined dress, they took it all it in. I made sure they saw my hand on her ass as we stepped inside and turned to the front. "Going down?" I asked her with a cocked eyebrow. "Of course," she replied sweetly as the elevator doors closed on their gaping faces. I pulled her up against me for a hard, fast kiss. She barely had time to get a breath before I was probing her mouth to feel her delicate tongue. She ground her mons into my thigh as I held her waist. My silk boxers were clinging to me from the precum oozing from my shaft.

We were both breathing hard by the time we got to our level of the garage. I noticed the white security camera at the top of our parking level, right above the door to the stairs. My cobalt blue BMW convertible was in one of the recessed spaces on the back wall next to the stairway. I paused for a step to fish the keys out of my tented trousers. It was nearly midnight and our dress shoes echoed through the empty structure. Her dimpled back and swaying hips drew me quickly to her side. I switched my keys to my left hand so I could put my right hand on her ass.

Lorie slowed down and wiggled her butt provocatively. I slid my hand between her legs from behind. Her thighs were slippery from her juice. I nodded toward the security camera up ahead. "Keep walking. Act natural." I slid my hand up to her pussy as she walked. My forefinger was nestled between her swollen cunt lips and they slid back and forth with each step she took. I lifted up hard enough so she would have been on tiptoe if she weren't already in heels. "They're going to think you're in terrible shape, breathing that hard walking up a little ramp like this." "Oh God, you've got to stop teasing me," she moaned. "Teasing you? I'm the one who's had aching balls since your little rope dance up in the ballroom. Just a few more steps and we'll be at the car."

As we got closer I realized that my parking space was out of view of the camera. I casually looked back as best I could. No camera that way. Perfect. I thumbed the alarm on my key fob, then the button to drop the top. It did its little mechanical minuet. Lorie always said the hum reminded her of her favorite vibrator so I wiggled my hand to accompany the sound. When it finished I slid my hand out from between her legs. She gasped slightly as the cool air caressed her wet, swollen pussy. I couldn't resist bringing my hand up to my face to smell her warm womanly scent. I ran my tongue discreetly along my forefinger. God, she tasted so good.

As we got to the car, I steered her over to driver's side. I slid off my jacket and pried her purse free from her grasp with a steady tug. She gave me her "I know you're up to something" look as I tossed them on the back seat.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Giving you what we both need," I replied.

She raised an eyebrow. "And how do you intend to do that?" She asked saucily. She was a bit of an exhibitionist, but we had never done anything in public. Seeing the effect she had on all the men at the party had turned us both on, but I hadn't realized just how excited she had gotten.

"Like this." I guided her around like we were still on the dance floor until she faced the car.

With one hand on her hip, I pressed against her back with the other until she was bent over the door, her head nearly resting on the black leather headrest. I flipped her dress up to expose her luscious round ass cheeks. From her black high heels up past her nice strong calves and creamy thighs everything came together at the gentle curve of her butt. Her tan lines drew my eye straight to the alluring shadows of her cleft.

"Spread your legs," I growled as I unzipped my trousers. I can see the shiny wetness of her cleft. I gave a tingly slap to her right ass cheek. She twitched away from the shock, then eased back for another. The sound rang off the concrete walls. A warm flush rose on that spot in contrast with the night air. I gave a matching slap to her other cheek.

"Wider. Show me where you want my fat cock."

Lorie obliging spread her legs and arched her back. I dug my cock out of my sticky silk boxers. I wanked it up and down, smearing the pre-cum all over my smooth shaft.

"Spread your ass." Her breasts were on the car as she reached back with both hands. Her ruby red fingernails dug into her tender skin as she pried herself open to my gaze.

"Yeah, that's it."

Spreading her smooth pussy lips wide, she thrust back lewdly. Every line of her body begged to violated. I quickly bent down and ran my tongue from her clit up to her puckered rosebud. I stopped to probe around her ridged asshole for a moment, then plunged back down into the hot depths of her pussy. Her groans echoed around us as she humped back against my rough face. Her cunt clenched around my invading tongue. I rolled my tongue around the inside of her pussy lips. I enjoyed making her gasp with a thrust of my tongue or go weak in the knees by sucking wetly on her clit. My excitement fed off hers. I probed down under the hood of her clit with the very tip of my tongue. Tiny little flicks took her right up to the edge and left her trembling with lust.

Unable to wait any longer, I stood up behind her. I ran the spongy head of my prick up and down her cunt lips. "Are you sure we should do this?" I teased her. "I mean a car could come along at any moment."

She gave a frustrated growl and jerked back against me plunging me into her buttery depths. The fiery heat of her pussy enveloped me. I grabbed her hips and ground into her, screwing her hard and deep. She let out little "unh, unh, unh" sounds as I pushed down toward her clit on my strokes. The car rocked to our rhythm of lust. I thought I heard a noise from the elevator and looked over, but it was a false alarm. I shifted around on every stroke, trying to rub every single nerve ending in her cunt. Sweat dripped off my nose and onto her back just above her little black dress. I knew she liked dressing up and it made her feel sexy, but she was just as hot to me in flannel pajamas. I wiped my face on my sleeve as I moved my hands up to her shoulders. Lorie arched her back as I pullled her back hard onto my engorged prick for an extended grind.

"Maybe we should stop." I managed to choke out.

She lifted her head and said, "Shut up and fuck me, Nick." Her face was flushed and her cheeks glowing. She lowered her head again. I could tell from the way her legs and butt tensed up that she was on the edge. Trying to catch up I focused on deep strokes. I pulled out until her cunt lips stretched over the head of my prick. She braced against my thrusts as I slammed into her quivering cunt faster and harder. She ground all the way down to my balls as she came hard. She cried out through clenched teeth, her face buried in the leather seat to muffle the sound. I felt her cunt muscles rhythmically clenching my painfully swollen cock.

She was having her second orgasm in fifteen minutes, but I wasn't quite there yet. The champagne was slowing me down. Her breathing slowed down and she let out a long deep, sigh. She could feel my full length as she pulled away. She turned around and cupped my heavy balls in her hand.

"My poor baby still has a raging hard-on."

Lorie made that little pouty-face she knew turned me on. Her wet lower lip stuck out invitingly. "What ever shall we do?" Her small hand barely made it all the way around my cock, but her grip was firm despite the coating of pussy juice. Her soft hand skinned the foreskin slowly over the crown of my cock. I maneuvered her to the side and opened the driver's side door so she could sit down. With her short dress hiked up I could clearly see her pussy as she sat with her legs apart.

I stepped up close to her. She stuck out her pink little tongue and flicked it along the underside of my cock, right where the ridge makes a V.

Lorie didn't waste any time after that. She tossed her hair to the side and went straight down on me, taking as much of my fat shaft as she could without gagging. I felt myself swell up even more as she sucked on me. I closed my eyes to focus on the sensation. She gently kneaded my balls. The slight roughness of her tongue on the underside of my cock felt exquisite. The wet, slurpy sucking sounds were a huge turn on, too. But it was when I opened my eyes and found her soft green eyes looking into mine while my shaft disappeared into her lovely face that it really hit me.

There was something incredibly sexy about her expression: sweet and impish and horny and loving all rolled up into one. All my pent up arousal suddenly burst forth. I could see the surprise on her face as I flooded her mouth without warning. I felt like a fire hose as she swallowed repeatedly. My balls were empty and aching by the time I came down. With her fist, she milked the last few drops onto her tongue. I leaned down to kiss her. We mashed our lips together hungrily. I could still taste the salty tang of my load as we swirled our tongues around each other. God, she was so hot. I wanted to fuck her again right there. I gave her a couple of soft kisses before diving back into a deep kiss.

We heard the ding of the elevator arriving on the ramp below our nook. I stood up as the doors opened. Lorie deftly slipped my suddenly deflating member back in my pants and gave me a dangerously quick zip. I turned around to see a security guard coming up the ramp. I blocked his view as Lorie rearranged herself and tried to wipe off the remainder of her smudged lipstick.

"Are you folks okay? We saw you leave the elevator, but no cars left the lot."

"There's no problem," I gestured vaguely toward the back of the car, "We had a little trouble getting it to go down, but it's fine now." He stopped and glanced at Lorie sitting primly on the driver's side -- desperately trying to look unfucked -- and back to me. He still had some questions. I put on my bland, slightly puzzled look and waited him out.

After a moment he said, "Nice night for a ride in convertible." It was hard to say if he was more envious of Lorie or the car. He could have the keys as long as I could keep her.

"It certainly is." I helped Lorie up out of the bucket seat, she hurriedly smoothed down the back of her dress. I saw the moist black leather where she had been sitting.

It surprised me that he couldn't smell the sex from the moment the elevator doors opened. Lorie walked like a nun over to the passenger side and slipped in.

"Well, we better get going. Sorry to drag you out here for nothing," I told him.

"That's our job. You folks have a good evening and drive safely." He started back down to the elevator while saying something intelligible into his walkie-talkie. As I got into the car, I could see Lorie's dainty teeth-marks on the black leather. They eventually faded from sight, but they're still clear in my memory.

SlowGuy
SlowGuy
4 Followers