Molee's World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molee was stunned. She couldn't believe her ears. Her husband was a wonderful man and his offer was meant to give her time to relax, but the first thing she thought of was Michelle69. She could go if she chose to. Fuck.

Not knowing what else to say she replied, "That sounds great hun."

"It's settled then, next weekend is yours. I will tell the kids we are leaving on Friday and will not be back until Sunday night." He kissed her lips this time, pleased with himself to have pleased her. And then he picked up his keys and bounded out the door to work.

Molee sat for a long time at the kitchen table staring at the black pool of coffee that slowly cooled in her cup.

* * * * * *

The weekend and the first part of the following week went by in a blink of an eye. Molee was troubled, and more and more of her time she spent thinking about the next weekend. She even made a list of things she could do with her 'weekend off'.

The list consisted of getting a massage, doing shots of tequila with her girlfriends, reading a book, doing nothing, laying by the pool, and of course the unwritten option of Portland.

She thought the list was a good idea. It would convince her that there were lots of things that she could do to enjoy her time besides meeting a stranger in a strange city and possibly having a fantasy fulfilled, although she told herself that she would never ever have sex even if she went.

The list turned out to be more depressing than uplifting. Everything she wrote on her list was either something she had done hundreds of times before or was just plain boring.

She had not turned on her computer except for work in several days. She could not face the decision she had been asked to make, and so she avoided it. The computer had become a scary device that both beckoned and terrified her so she chose not to log on. She told herself that she didn't log on because she had too many other things to do, but this was a lie that even her denial could not hide from her.

After a few days, she decided she was not being fair to Michelle69, so on Tuesday she opened her email. There was nothing from Michelle69 this time. Part of her had hoped that she would have an email telling her to forget the whole thing because she had waited too long.

She opened the email she had not read in days except in her mind and hit reply. She sat for a long time with a bland screen and blinking cursor. She alternatively looked from her list to the screen.

Finally she opened up a folder called "Pictures" and clicked on the one from Michelle69. She was beautiful and wondered if Michelle69 would think she was too fat, too old, too ugly if she met her in person. That was stupid because Michelle69 had a picture of her as well, but her insecurities were strong.

She sighed and picked up her list for the 50th time that morning. She actually had added to it and she laughed at her last entry: 'Take a bath'.

Is this really how boring her life was that she actually thought taking a bath was a special treat? She would of course masturbate in the bathtub (she almost always did), but what would she be thinking of. And just what would she be thinking about next week at this time? Probably about how stupid she had been for not taking Michelle69 up on her offer.

Good God she was not going to gang bang a group of bikers (was she?). She was going to have a drink with a new friend; laugh a little or lot; and enjoy not having responsibilities for a couple of days. What was the big deal? Her husband had even suggested the idea. Well maybe not the actual trip to Portland, but the idea of getting some down time.

She crumpled her list and threw it in the trash can next to her desk. 'Fuck it', she thought and typed, "I would love to meet you in Portland. I will get there on Saturday. Just tell me where to meet you." And without further consideration she hit 'Send'.

She smiled with a mixture of excitement and dread before logging off.

* * * * * * * * * *

Now instead of dreading email she checked it obsessively. Almost every hour she found an excuse to log on and see if Michelle69 had written her. A day had passed and Molee had the depressing idea that maybe she had given up on her. Maybe she would not write and Molee would feel like the world's biggest idiot. Maybe she was sitting at her desk right now thinking, "What a stupid cunt. Did she really think I would meet her?"

Molee was full of nervous energy. It was Thursday and still no word from Michelle69. The kids were excited about leaving the next day and her husband had arranged for them to miss school so they could get an early start on Friday.

On Thursday night Molee helped her children pack for the weekend. She was depressed that her trip was probably not going to happen, but put on a 'happy face' so as not to ruin the gift her husband was trying to give her. The car was packed by 9pm and the kids were ready for bed.

Her husband came to her in their room smiling. "Excited about having the weekend to yourself?" he asked.

"Yeah it will be nice." Molee replied in the most cheerful voice she could muster.

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

"Oh I don't know, I had toyed with the idea of getting out of town for a day, but I will probably just sit by the pool and drink daiquiris and read a book."

"Where were you thinking of going?", her husband asked.

Her heart beat faster. "Oh I don't know, there is a music festival about 30 miles from here and I heard about a band I like playing in Portland, but that is a bit of a hike.", she said trying to sound calm. She hated lying and it made her feel guilty. She didn't like how easily it came to her.

"Portland? Oregon?" he asked as he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Yeah, but like I said, it's a bit of a hike." She replied with her heart hammering hard in her chest.

"Well whatever you do just have fun and be careful. I love you.", and then he put the tooth brush into his mouth.

Molee's mouth was dry. Was it really that easy? Part of her had hoped that he would forbid her to go. That way if she went it was in defiance of him, or if she didn't it was because she loved him too much to defy him. Either way it was his fault. Surprisingly she was angry with him right then. It was irrational, but it was there. Didn't he get it? Fuck, of course he didn't. He was a fool.

The anger and bitterness in her mind filled her with self-loathing. He was not the villain here, she was. She was thinking of going to meet a woman that she had told every kinky thing she had ever dreamed of, and she was mad at her husband. She bit her bottom lip nervously. He didn't deserve her anger.

When he came out of the bathroom her anger was gone, but not the self-loathing. He climbed into bed next to her and turned off the light. She snuggled next to him and her fingers traced up his legs until her hand found his soft cock.

"Mmmm what's this all about?" he asked and she could hear his grin even in the dark.

"Well you are going to be gone for a few days so I thought I would let you leave with a nice memory." She replied thinking also to herself that he deserved a good hard fuck for being such a good man. She couldn't help the self loathing, but she could make up for her inadequacies in ways that would please him.

He reached toward her and pulled her shirt up over her head and let his mouth find her nipples. She sighed as he hardened in her stroking hand. She pushed him back and said, "Just relax." He did and she straddled his chest.

He was naked and she wore only panties which she shed awkwardly as she tried to stay straddled across him. When she was naked she slowly rubbed herself across his chest letting him feel the warm wetness of her sex and the softness of her breasts. He loved that.

Then she slowly kissed down his body to his cock. She took it in her mouth and let her saliva drip down the shaft as she sucked the tip and fondled his balls. She enjoyed the control of him that her mouth held when she sucked his cock. It was hard and long now and she could feel the rhythm of his pulse in the throbbing head against her tongue.

She decided to treat him to something special and kissed down his shaft to his balls. She sucked each one gently into her mouth and caressed it with her tongue as his shaft pressed hard against his stomach. He groaned with pleasure and she licked lower. Her tongue found that spot between his balls and ass and she flicked it seductively with her the tip of her tongue.

Her right hand stroked his cock and she let her tongue tip slip a little lower and gently lick his asshole. "Jesus", he moaned.

She smiled to herself and continued licking. He was close to cumming, but she would not allow that just yet. Her own pussy was on fire and she intended to be filled with him before he came. Her husband would be worthless for at least 15 minutes if he was allowed to spurt all over himself, and that just wouldn't do.

'Michelle69 would never stop fucking me even if she came' she thought and was horrified that at this moment that she was still thinking of a woman that she had never met. She pushed her tongue into her husband's asshole further than she had intended and he groaned with pleasure.

She stopped afraid that she would push him over the edge. His body was shivering with orgasmic waves of pleasure and she squeezed the base of his cock. Slowly the trembles subsided and she smiled to herself.

She climbed forward and straddled him again. Her pussy was soaked and she rubbed her wetness across his chest.

'Well let's give him a real thrill', she thought and slowly reached over and dialed the dimmer switch up until the lights of the room were glowing softly and they could see each other.

His hands found her breasts and squeezed them with his urgent need. She smiled at him and pushed his hands down to the mattress. He let her and grinned lecherously at her. She reached down between her legs and spread herself open so that he could see the inner folds of her pussy. She rubbed her clit slowly, masturbating herself for his viewing pleasure. He groaned.

She imagined his cock, hard and straining and smiled as she climbed slowly toward her own orgasm. She stopped before she came and slowly, ever so slowly slid her hips down her husband's body until the tip of his cock barely touched the crack of her ass.

She lifted her hips and slid down further until the base of his cock lay flay against his body and she straddled it. Her pussy lips were divided by the thick shaft of his cock. She slowly ground against him making his hardness wet with her excitement. They were smiling at each other and lost in their passion.

Then she reached between her legs and pushed his cock straight up and slowly impaled her wet pussy upon it. She did not let him thrust hard and fast inside of her, but rode him with the slow and loving rock of her hips. They both climbed together higher and higher toward impending orgasm.

They sometimes talked during sex, but mostly it was the heated groans and "God Yeses" of the moment. But now she felt compelled to be a little naughty for him.

"Tell me how much you love fucking me." she said to him in a throaty voice.

"God I love fucking you." He said in strained urgent syllables.

"Do you like it when I ride your big cock?" she asked again in that same sexy voice.

"Uhhhh" was all he was capable of.

She sat on him, stopping, holding him deep inside her. She pinched his right nipple lightly. "What was that?" she asked teasingly.

He was bewildered by her behavior but so urgently needed her pleasure that he said, "Ride me."

It was a command and she shivered with pleasure, but decided to milk this moment longer.

"Ride you? Ride your what? Face? Arm? I am not sure I really understand." She said coyly.

"Oh God ride my cock." He said trying to push himself deeper into her.

"Oh okay, just didn't want to do it wrong." She said and once again began rocking.

The intensity of it built quickly and within a minute she was bouncing up and down on him hard. She pushed down as he thrust upward, faster and faster until the slap of their bodies sounded like two wet hands clapping hard and fast.

He came first groaned and she pushed herself down hard holding his spurting cock deeply into her wet, and open pussy. She pushed harder wanting him deeper as her own orgasm began. Her fingers found her clit and she masturbated on her husband's ejaculating cock that was buried deep inside her. She cried out and held his shoulders as she collapsed forward burying her face in the pillow next to his.

She could still feel him inside her as her orgasm crested and then subsided in those wonderful post orgasmic contractions that squeezed his cock. His cock went softer now and she groaned knowing that soon he would slip from her and leave her empty.

She shifted to hold him in place as they panted together both coming down from a wonderfully good fuck. As their breathing began to return to normal he slipped out of her and she felt slick with this cum and the air felt cold to her open pussy. She giggled and so did he.

They kissed as husband and wife as his cum oozed out of her slowly as she straddled him.

"You are leaking on my balls." He said in a whispered humorous voice.

"Be glad I don't make you lick me clean." She replied with her own humor.

Only a married couple could talk to each other like this, and she was filled with joy at how much they loved each other. Slowly she dismounted him on uncertain legs and they both went to the bathroom to clean up. She didn't think of Michelle69 again until the next day.

* * * * *

Molee was alone now. It was Friday and she saw her family off on their camping trip and had returned to her home. It was strange being alone in her home as it so rarely happened. She had kissed her husband good bye and he had secretly whispered in her ear, "See you Sunday for a repeat of last night".

Molee had grinned and kissed him again. She thought fucking him so well the night before would take the edge of her horniness and let her forget about Michelle69's offer.

It seemed to have the opposite effect. She was horny beyond belief this morning and considered masturbating as soon as the car doors shut and her family was on their way. Instead she logged onto the net.

She was stunned. She had an email sent last night from Michelle69. She opened it anxiously.

"Molee. I am so glad you can make it. Go to the Holiday Inn in Portland on Saturday. Everything is taken care of so don't worry about a thing. The front desk will have a room ready for you. Also, I have arranged a special fantasy for you. Just follow the instructions that are given and you will have a great time. See you soon."

Molee's mouth was dry. She didn't know weather to be excited or terrified. She couldn't go. That was for sure. And she kept telling herself that she couldn't go as she typed Holiday Inn into her web browser and found the address of the hotel. She knew she definitely was not going to go even though she was printing directions from Mapquest.com.

It was too long of a trip to go. At least that was what she told herself. Almost 7 hours in the car just to meet a woman she sort of knew. No one did that least of all Molee. Besides, it was just fantasy.

There was no way she was going even though she tore through her closet looking at her wardrobe critically, alternatively selecting then discarding clothes. Even when she finally settled on an outfit and had packed it in her overnight bag, she would not go.

And so it went for the rest of the day until she was so sure she would not go that she had packed her overnight bag, toiletries, and even her sex toys and lube into a bag and put it in the trunk of her car.

She lay in bed that night thinking about how she was definitely not going until finally drifting off around 2 AM with the help of a rum and coke. Even when her alarm went off at 5 and she showered and dressed at this insanely early hour, she was still definitely not going.

She didn't drive to Portland for the next 4 hours until she saw the sign on 84 West declaring Portland only 200 miles ahead. Now she was closer to Portland than home and she was tired. It was just easier to go to Portland and spend the night than drive home. That was definitely the smartest thing to do.

There is no way she would do anything. Hell she might not even meet Michelle69. She could easily entertain herself, and she would not just sit around a hotel waiting for a call. Fuck that. She probably would not even meet Michelle69. She was just a mom taking a much deserved break in the city of Portland; end of story.

She arrived at the hotel around noon and nervously stepped up to the front desk. She didn't know what to say. It had occurred to her that she had never given Michelle69 her last name. How could she have made arrangements for her? She felt really stupid. This had to be some sort of elaborate joke and she was the butt. How could she be so stupid?

"May I help you?" the desk clerk asked.

Molee looked up and saw a young man in a green vest. "Er I think I have a room here, but I don't know what name it's under." Molee said thinking she sounded like the world's largest idiot.

"I see. And what is your name?" the clerk asked.

"Um, Molee." Molee replied not sure she should even say her last name aloud.

The clerk considered her and then clicked a few buttons on the computer. "Yes, I see it here, Molee, no last name. Are you traveling incognito?" the clerk asked in a whisper attempting humor.

Molee forced a smile and reached for her credit card. The man smiled and said, "Ms Molee, the room has been taken care of. Here is your key."

Molee stood with her mouth open as the clerk handed her the plastic card. "Are you sure the room is paid for?" Molee asked still stunned.

"Why yes it is. I am quite sure. In cash in fact." The green blazer wearing clerk said.

"By whom?" Molee asked.

"I am sure I have no idea." The clerk said grinning, "But whoever it was, they must have decided to do something nice for you."

Molee took the key card from the man and turned toward the elevators with a spinning head. She took the elevator to the 14th floor and went to the door of her room. She paused wondering if Michelle69 was inside. Butterflies consumed her. She should have asked the man at the front desk if anyone was waiting for her.

She waited for a full minute, listening for sounds and hearing none. Her heart beat faster. She was not ready to be confronted with Michelle69, but she didn't know what to do now. Suddenly, the elevator dinged and she was irrationally sure that Michelle69 was coming up in the elevator to meet her. She quickly inserted the card and hearing the latch disengage pushed quickly into the room and away from whoever was on the elevator.

She turned on the lights and looked quickly around. She was alone in a hotel room. Sweat beaded on her face and she suddenly burst out laughing. She sat on the edge of the bed and tried to relax. After a full minute she was sure that Michelle69 was not in the one in the elevator.

What the fuck was she doing here?

Then she noticed the card on the desk that looked very un-hotel like. It was a plain white envelope, but had one word written upon it: MOLEE. It was hand written in all capital letters.

She stood and stared at it as if it might bite her. Then slowly she opened the flap and dropped out the single piece of white paper.

She turned it over and read.

"Molee, I'm so glad you made it. Relax and enjoy the day, I will call your room at 8pm. I promise you a great fantasy night. See you soon, and I picked out something for you to wear. It's in the closet. M."

Molee breathed deeply. Her butterflies were back with a vengeance. She raced to the closet and found a plastic garment bag over a hanger. She tore through the plastic and her breath caught in her throat. Inside was a halter top and blouse, a black skirt that could have been a belt from the size of it, and a pair of thong panties.