Mollie Buys a Brothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yellow lines indicate where our hostesses cannot go unless they are escorted by you. In particular, all of the restaurants are behind yellow lines. Many of our guests ask how they can give their hostess a tip. One excellent way is to take her to a restaurant. As long as she has your card she can eat there as a guest, just like you. She will very much appreciate that, especially if she's hungry.

Except in restaurant areas (where for sanitary reasons everybody has to be fully clothed), hostesses can be as naked as you want them to be. However, our visitors are not gay, and they probably don't want to look at you. Therefore we ask that you remain clothed throughout the property. We prefer that you wear our uniform, but you can use your own clothes if you prefer.

One exception is the girls' dormitory on the second floor, where nudity is permitted for both guests and hostesses. In particular, you are welcome to use the showers and lavatories in that area, alongside the hostesses. It's a great place for blowjobs. Or you can join the hostess in her own bed.

Your hostess can accompany you to the bar, but she is not permitted alcoholic beverages free of charge. You can buy her a drink for an extra fee (she receives no commission). It will be charged to your card. Beer and wine are free for you. You can purchase other drinks separately. Softdrinks are available to all for free.

Some of our guests wish to have more than one girl at the same time. There are two ways you can do that. First, you can purchase an additional card from the concierge's desk on the fifth floor. Second, you may be attracted to some of our serving staff-waitresses, cleaners, receptionists. Any woman working in the building is available to you. There is an additional charge, and it may have to be scheduled to fit with her work duties. Please see the concierge on the fifth floor for arrangements.

Our shift change is daily from 10am to noon. There may be fewer hostesses available during that time.

The last rule is most important. You must have FUN. All of us hostesses, along with the entire serving staff, and every member of the back office is here for one reason: your enjoyment. Please don't let us down.

Welcome to Lagarde's Hotel and Spa.

They swiped through the turnstile into the lobby. A crush of girls sought their attention, until they realized that they weren't paying customers.

"I think I mentioned that guests pay for services for 25 hours rather than 24," explained Jim. "That's because the girls get paid double during a guest's first hour in the building. He's most likely to be horny and greedy. She's more likely to get the 'wham, bam, thank you mam' treatment, i.e., a ten-minute date. Partly to encourage girls to enthusiastically welcome new visitors, and also to reimburse them for the 10-minute date, the pay rate is doubled. That's why the girls congregate in the lobby."

Some unattached guests, seeking new companions, were doing their shopping.

The elevator door opened, and out stepped a man with a big, stupid grin. He escorted a naked girl, whom he displayed like a trophy-his hand on her butt. The expression on her face was as if she still had cum dripping off the corners of her mouth.

So that's what a bonked girl looks like, thought Mollie. How humiliating. But I guess she's used to it.

The man paraded his conquest around the room for a few minutes. Then, with a kiss on the cheek for a thank you, he reclaimed his card and decamped for the elevator. She fished her underwear out of her bag and put it on. Then she walked over to a clothes rack and picked out a polka dot summer skirt. It looked charming. After that she, too, headed for the elevators-probably in search of some mouthwash.

Jim explained. "The girls are not allowed to be naked unless they have an escort. For sanitary reasons they have to use their own underwear-it's barcoded and they're fined if they lose it. Outerwear is fetched from racks maintained by service staff. The staff pick it up from wherever the girls leave it when they take off their clothes. It's laundered at least daily."

Mollie and Jim walked over to the coffee shop for some breakfast, and to lay out a plan for the day. Nearby a guest had just lent his card to a girl-he asked her to do a striptease for him right there. She did a pretty sexy job of it. Mollie noticed some icons on her handbag.

"What are those symbols for?"

"There's a poster on the wall over there that explains. The icons mark girls with special skills. The pair of hands means she's a trained masseuse. The ballet slippers indicate a dancer, and the musical notes a singer. The stripper is a dancer-you can tell."

Ronaldo

They decided to start their tour on the first floor-for employees only. They were introduced to Ronaldo, the hostess manager.

"We use showbiz language here, like they do at Disney World. Employees are on stage when they're in the hotel. We also say they are part of the cast. When the hotel is full, we need a cast of 40 to 50 hostesses-at least two for every guest.

"We have a roster of around 100 to 120 girls. We are very careful to ensure they are all at least 18 years old. One underage girl could destroy the entire business. We give applicants a thorough health check. All this costs us about $200 per applicant.

"We select based on age, looks and personality. Young women are hired even if they're less attractive. Older women are accepted if they still look pretty. I interview them for charm. Once they are put on the roster they are given an RFID card similar to what the guests carry. This is their passport to the hotel.

"To work on a given day, they need to show up for audition by 10:30am. They put their name in the hopper by swiping their card. Typically I have 50 or 60 girls showing up daily, along with some already on stage who want to work a second shift. A third to a half of them won't make the cut and will go home unhappy.

"A computer in Switzerland decides who is cast for the day. The decision depends on recent earnings, on credits or demerits awarded for behavior, and on how many days in a row she's tried to get work (diligence is rewarded). New girls are given preference. Some hostesses already on stage are awarded a second shift-we don't want a complete turnover in the cast. Hostesses are rarely allowed to work for three consecutive shifts.

"I have no say in who gets cast. That's all decided by the computer. The girls can't bribe me.

"Those who make the cast are given a numbered handbag (their RFID card goes inside), clean underwear, a pair of shoes, a bunch of condoms, and disinfectant. They label their bag with their stage name, and attach any icons representing skills. They can carry with them anything that fits in the bag-makeup, a hairbrush, a toothbrush, jewelry, etc., but no phones or computers. They pick outerwear according to taste before they go on stage.

"They must be on stage no later than noon. The shift lasts for 24 hours.

"Hostesses who continuously underperform are eventually dropped from the roster. The average hostess books $150 per shift. A hostess who over time can't average more than $50 per shift is usually dropped. Even though we keep the hostess/guest ratio approximately constant, the hostesses are very much in competition with each other. There's a lot of backbiting."

Roxanne

Most hostesses begin their shift by taking the elevator to the fifth floor lobby, but Jim and Mollie instead took the stairs up one flight, the the Girls' Dormitory. The top of the stairs emptied onto a small foyer, with a hallway leading back to the dorm. A naked man pranced up and down the hallway, proud of his endowment and happy to show it off. That nobody paid any attention to him bothered him not at all.

"This is one of the few places where men can go naked," said Jim. "And the girls, too-they can be naked down here without an escort."

A cleaning lady named Roxanne spoke good English and happily spent a few minutes showing them around.

"The hostesses all prefer to spend the night in a guest's room. Then they get to sleep in a comfy, king-sized bed with a private bath, and also get paid for it. But only about half of them can do that-the rest of them try to catch some shut-eye down here. Usually that's early in the morning, ending just before shift change.

"This is where the 'dirty stuff' happens. Some guests like getting blow jobs in public-that can happen here. Some want to watch the girls pee and poop-this is the place for them.

"Here's the women's washroom. Guests can come in here with a hostess escort. The showers are over there. Once the shift has started this is the only place the hostesses have to wash up. Many guests come down here to shower with the hostesses.

.

"Over there are the toilet stalls. They're big enough to accommodate two people. You'd be surprised what people like to do in there.

"And here are the makeup tables. That's important for the hostesses, but for whatever reason the guests find it less interesting."

"It's all very clean," noted Mollie.

"Yes. It's staffed full time. Here she is-this is Mary." Mary greeted them. "Her sole responsibility is to keep this room clean. She scrubs and disinfects it from one end to the other, and then she starts over again."

Leaving the washroom, they walked toward the girls' rooms. They were large closets, big enough for a bed and a nightstand. The doors closed but didn't lock.

"A lot of hostesses sleep naked with the door open. If a guest wants to bother them, well, that's just money in the bank. This is really the only floor where the girls can let it all hang out. No reason to keep the door closed. We have thirty rooms here-not really enough when the hotel is completely full. Some hostesses end up sleeping on sofas in the lobby upstairs. But they can't be naked up there.

"Some guests like to come down here and fuck them with the door open. I guess they enjoy doing it in public. That's the most public it can ever get around here.

"My job is to make sure the bedrooms are always clean. I change the sheets on each bed three or four times a day sometimes. Right now it's quiet because many of them are still sleeping."

Sure enough, open doors revealed naked women sound asleep. I'd have a hard time sleeping naked with the door open, hoping some guy will come by and molest me thought Mollie. But they must be used to it. They really are asleep.

"We sound an alarm at 11am so they can get off stage in time if they need to. Then Betsy and I will be really busy-we have to change all the sheets and mop all the floors. But I still have twenty minutes."

Gloria

One flight up from the dormitory is the Fitness Center, including a gym and a massage studio. Mollie and Jim were introduced to the lead trainer, a middle-aged woman named Gloria. True to type, she looked remarkably fit. During shift change Gloria had some time to talk.

"We'd love to have a pool. But apparently those are impossible to maintain in this country. The international hotel has one, but I've heard it's in pretty bad shape."

"I certainly wouldn't go swimming there," agreed Mollie.

"Apart from a pool, we've got most of what you need. We have a hot tub over there-the men have to keep their shorts on, but the hostesses are usually naked. Then there are weight machines, elliptical machines, and a short, indoor track. All of these have to be flown in from Europe. We have a repairman from Switzerland who comes down two or three times per year.

"Most of our guests are getting elderly. We've toned down the fitness room accordingly. We assume the typical visitor is sixty years old and somewhat overweight.

"Over here is the massage studio." It was a large room separated into cubicles, each with a massage table. There were five or six stations. "We have about 15 hostesses on our roster with a massage icon. That means they've had some formal training and at least a year of experience. I'm the one who awards the icon.

"I'm also responsible for the dancing icons. Those ladies can dance, and they can also teach dancing. We have quite a few guests who really enjoy dance lessons. Though I gotta say, White guys can't dance. But we don't tell them that."

Mollie thought that having the hotel double as a fitness resort might make sense. Lose weight, get healthy, learn how to dance, improve your sex life. That pitch might convince people to stay for a week instead of just a day.

Dancing

That evening, after dinner, Jim and Mollie attended to the nightclub on the 6th floor. Maxine, a plumpish, matronly lady, served as music mistress.

"I'm the DJ by night and show producer by day. I got my start singing-and that's still what I love to do. My favorite room is the Karaoke room, over there. I'm the one who awards the singing icons to the hostesses. I also host the dance contests.

These icons are sort of like scout badges, thought Mollie.

"I love this place! I've been working here for over eight years. I don't much care for the brothel business, but it pays the bills. I know it's necessary. Otherwise it's just a blast and a half. The guests have monkeys of fun, and the hostesses show off their skills. Some of them are super classy entertainers-a lot more than just prostitutes."

A hostess joined the conversation.

"This is Rose," said Maxine. She pointed to the icon on her bag. "N means 'novice,' a word that's the same in French and English. This is her first shift at the hotel. She's pretty nervous."

"I haven't had a customer yet," said Rose. "I hope I make some money-otherwise they won't let me back. But I love dancing, and I'm hoping Madame Maxine can help me out." She smiled at her mentor.

Jim and Mollie settled down for a drink. A few guests walked in with their hostesses. They weren't up for dancing yet, so Maxine put on some mood music.

A man with a woman on his arm walked into the room. He was looking for company, and settled on Mollie and Jim.

"Hello, folks. Do you mind if we join you?"

"Not at all," said Jim, rising to shake his hand. "I'm Jim. And this is Mollie."

"My name's Eric. And this is my dance teacher, ..." The name apparently slipped his mind. He looked to her for help.

Mollie rose from her seat in greeting, and realized the woman was Gloria, the fitness trainer. "Hi, Gloria," she said, smiling.

Gloria looked embarrassed, but mustered up a hello. The two women exchanged cheek kisses.

"We met Gloria this morning," Jim told Eric. "You're a lucky guy! How'd you get a date with the fitness guru?"

"All I did was pay money. Gloria, can you explain how that works?"

She answered reluctantly. "Any member of the staff is available for personal services. Mister Eric arranged a date with me through the concierge. He's paid for three hours of my time." And then with more enthusiasm: "Of course I'm very happy about that, not just because of the money, but also because he's a good dancer. Hey-I taught him myself!"

They were all comfortable with each other now. Eric ordered a round of drinks on his nickel. "I'm from the UK," he offered. "I own a limousine service in Lincolnshire. Have you ever heard of Grimsby?"

Mollie had. "It's a suburb of Toronto. Probably named after your home town."

Maxine put on a fast tune-Benny Goodman playing 1930s Jitterbug. "Hey, let's do it babe," Eric said, taking Gloria's hand. They moved to the dance floor.

And jitter they could. They danced for the audience, not just for each other. The music was fast, but the dancers faster. Though not strictly choreographed (no time for that), they both had the steps down pat and could improvise off the partner. Mollie couldn't recall a sexier, more entertaining swing dance.

By the end of the song the room was full. "Encore, Encore!" yelled the crowd. Eric didn't need convincing. Maxine spun an inviting tune-the Count Basie Boogie.

Gloria wore a flouncy skirt, one that didn't impede motion. Modest enough when she sat or walked, with dancing her underwear might have shown. Were she wearing any, that is. Even during the first set, many of the guests caught a glimpse of ass or a glimmer of pussy.

With the Boogie they stepped it up a notch. Eric wanted to show off his Lady-Throw. That's the term Molly used to describe the move in swing dancing where the lady does a somersault over the gentleman's back, or even over his head. That brought the skirt up over her head, and it worked just super sexy.

Despite the continuing clamor from the crowd, after the second song the dancers were tired and sat down for a break. Rose stood shyly nearby. Molly thought she'd do her a favor.

"Have you met Rose?" she asked Eric. He shook his head. Rose approached, smiling. "This is Rose's first day here, and she wants to learn how to dance."

Eric sized her up. "Well, I've paid for Gloria separately, but I still have my card. Do you think we can teach Rose the jitterbug?" he asked Gloria.

"We can try." So Maxine queued up every big band swing tune she could come up with.

Eric and Rose took center stage, with Gloria coaching. "Don't grab his hand," she told her. "Just rest it lightly. You need to keep your own balance. Otherwise it won't work." Then they started on the basic steps.

Eric was a patient partner, while Gloria demanded a lot. "A little more fluid at the waist." "Put more weight on your heel on that step." The first tune didn't go too well, but by the second Mollie thought Rose did better than Mollie ever could have. By the third tune you couldn't tell she was a novice. Mollie thought Rose had talent.

So they stepped it up a level. Instead of holding hands and dancing to the audience, they faced each other. The idea was to jitterbug around the stage as partners-the man's hand on her back, and her hand on his shoulder. It's harder 'coz you can't step on your partner's feet. Rose had obviously done some dancing before, and it didn't take long for her to get the rhythm down.

"He's not going to hold on to you. You have to keep your own balance. His hand on your back is not for support, but instead for balance. Likewise, don't put weight on his shoulder.

"Don't worry about where you're going. That's his job. If you bump into somebody then slap him in the face. He's gotta guide you."

Five tunes later she got it mostly right, and so did he. But by then they were exhausted and needed a break. Eric bought another round of drinks for all. "Hey, you're pretty good," he told Rose, pulling her onto his lap. The girl was out of breath and sweat through, not that Eric minded. "Did anybody tell you that exercise makes you beautiful?" he teased. She laughed. He played with her while shooting the breeze with Jim and Mollie.

"So I'm looking for a Pas de Deux," proclaimed Eric.

"You want her to be a ballerina?" Gloria asked, confused.

"No-none of us have that skill. And besides, I'm not gonna be the other half of the pair."

Mollie thought maybe he wanted Jim to dance. He didn't look like he was volunteering.

"Gloria, I want you to dance with Rose. And the dance I want is the best, most artistic, striptease ever."

Both girls looked nervous, especially Rose.

"You've got fifteen minutes to choreograph it among yourselves and with Maxine. Then we want a show. Come back in your birthday suits."

It took them more like 30 minutes to work it all out. Mollie could see that they took the task seriously, and apparently so could Eric. He didn't rush them. They reemerged in matching clothes-a modest blouse and skirt outfit. The music was Benny Goodman's Sing, Sing, Sing.