Molly Was Just a Teen Whore

Story Info
He paid her to fuck him; it was just a business arrangement.
8.8k words
4.78
172.8k
162
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

This is another improbable romance in the genre of, "Pretty Woman". It includes a sweet tale of love with more than ample stroke material.

He walked through the door of what was euphemistically known as a "lingerie modeling studio". For twenty five bucks at the front door a hopefully young and attractive women would dance seductively in revealing lingerie while the customer sat in a chair and jerked off. As long as she didn't show any pink, ass hole or nipple and there was no bodily contact it was perfectly legal. The local police were on a tear to shut down those establishments that exceeded the limits.

This establishment did; pretty much anything was available for a sufficient, "tip" as long as the management knew you, had checked you out and you were a regular. He was certainly a regular and on a first name basis with the proprietor. Money wasn't an issue for him; with no wife and no rug rats to account for and a high paying straight commission sales position he was willing and able to pay the going rate for anything he desired.

"Hey, Ray, thanks for the call. What have you got?"

"Just what you like, Mikey, she's young, nubile and new. Her health check came back clean and she hasn't had any, shall we say, serious customers yet. She's just another little girl whose old man ran out on her and left her with bills to pay."

The customer slipped Ray a couple of twenties which went in his back pocket not in the cash drawer.

"I'll set you up in the VIP room; I don't know how far you can get her to go but I'll be sure she knows that yours is a familiar face and you're not a cop."

A few minutes later he settled into the designated chair in the VIP room which was far better appointed than the regular rooms. A few moments later, as advertised, a nubile young blond women in Victoria Secret's best slid into the darkened room.

"You can make yourself comfortable; my name is Felicity." The, "make yourself comfortable" comment was another euphemism; it meant, take off your pants and feel free to stroke your dick.

"The light is pretty bright in here, don't you think, I can ask..."

"I like it bright; I prefer to see the merchandize, so to speak."

"Okay, well, how would you like me to..."

Mike knew the routine and the typical fee structure. He dropped several bills on the table next to him.

"Take that shit off; I want to see your body."

Eying the amount of cash in the stack on the table the young woman complied.

"Very nice! You're a very pretty girl. Now tell me why you chose this line of work." He said, throwing another bill on the stack indicating that he was willing to pay for and expected a degree of honesty.

She started to speak; he cut her off. "Wait, Felicity is obviously made up. What's your real name and how old are you?" Something in his commanding tone spurred her to candor.

"Molly, my name is Molly. I'm eighteen. I ran off with my boy friend right after high school graduation. We moved down here looking for work. He ran out on me a week ago taking all the cash we had and I haven't heard from him since. I need the money to pay the rent and buy food. I don't really have any job skills; I can type and do office work but I don't have any nice clothes or any references."

"So, you came to work here. You get five bucks worth of the twenty-five at the door. You're new so you don't get to work the best hours that the girls who have worked here for a while do. Ray's not the ass hole most guys who run places like this are so you keep 90% of your tips, half of the first fifty and you keep anything over that. Of course the cops are all over these places so there's not much chance for the big bucks. You average another twenty-five to get naked, another twenty to play with your pussy—we're up to a round C-note if you jerk a guy off. A hundred and fifty for a blow job then two hundred for a fuck. 'Around the world' probably costs three hundred or more. If you're lucky you might be taking home a couple of hundred on a good day, but barely a C-note on average."

"Around the world?"

"You are a novice! That's when a guy wants to put his dick in all three of your holes, mouth, cunt and ass. Tell me, Molly, have you done anal before?"

"Not here, not with a customer, but my boy friend made me do it...a few times."

"Did you like it?"

"Not really, not at first, but I got used to it."

"Did you like it in the ass Molly?"

"I guess it was okay after I got used to it, but he was pretty rough when he did it."

"How far are you willing to go, Molly? It's decision time and I've got a pocket full of cash." He said, pulling out a sizable roll.

"I..."

"Have you sucked any cock here before?"

"Once, a VIP like you and..."

"Fucked?"

"No."

"Which I assume means you haven't taken it up the butt for cash, either?"

"No."

"Okay, Molly, well I guess it's fantasy time. You're very cute and you've got a killer body. A smile now and again would be appreciated. I'm going to get undressed and you're going to do your best to get me hard." He threw several more bills on the table. "That's more than enough for head. Are you a talented little cock sucker, Molly?"

"I've never had any complaints." Molly said, becoming more assertive.

"Okay Molly, let's get going. I expect you to play with your darling little pussy---and your tight little ass hole. I want to watch you fuck yourself---in both holes---with one of those shiny implements in the drawer there. We know you're going to blow me. Here are a couple more bills to encourage a realistic performance and I like a girl to tell me what a nasty little slut she is when she's playing with herself. Don't think you're going to get lucky and I'll jerk off before you have to suck me off. Hell, it wouldn't matter anyway my cock tends to stay pretty hard. Now that's all the money you're going to see for the time being. If I'm impressed and depending on what you're willing to let me do to you, there's plenty more in my pocket. Are we clear?"

Molly nodded. Mike disrobed. He was already half erect. Molly was surprised at the length and girth of his partially erect organ. She was even a little scared; jerking guys off, even oral sex, hell the former president had said it wasn't really sex, hadn't he? But letting a strange guy fuck her or even sodomize her, well that was certainly crossing over to being a true whore.

She began to move suggestively. She fingered her nearly bare little cunt.

"Inside, fingers inside. I want to see your fingers inside your cunt."

"Do you like my little girl pussy baby? That's a really big cock...you're really getting me hot and wet. Look closely...can you see how wet I am inside? Suck my fingers, lover, taste my sweet little pussy."

After tasting her sweet secretions, Mike replaced her fingers with his own. "You've got a real tight little girl hole there, sweetheart. Do you like the way my fingers feel? Move for me baby, fuck my fingers, show me you enjoy being finger fucked."

Molly was a little disconcerted; she actually found his fingers quiet pleasant inside her. She was disappointed when he directed the next phase of her performance and his warm, nimble fingers left her body.

"In the drawer...I want to see you stretch that little teen aged cunt with something bigger."

Molly removed the largest implement from the drawer of toys, a large, vibrating, anatomically correct cock. In spite of herself, she was getting into this stranger's fantasy. He was not old like so many of the customers she had dealt with. He was quite handsome and possessed a well tanned and muscular body. He didn't have any personal hygiene issues. Fucking him, if she decided to go that far, wouldn't be that bad. She needed the money; her rent was due today and her land lord would boot her out on the street if she didn't pay up.

As she turned on the vibrating cock and lewdly splayed her athletic young thighs she was getting very aroused. She plunged the fat toy to the depths of her young birth canal. Her moans and whimpers had decided gone past the acting phase. She was going to cum. He was slowly stroking his now erect tool. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen up close.

"That's it baby, make yourself cum. I want to watch you get off."

"Oh baby, this is so big in my tiny little hole; it's not as big as your fat cock, though. Are you going to cum for me too?"

"Not likely, hon, this one is your turn. Cum for me, I want to watch you cum!"

She came with an unexpected scream; it had snuck up on her. She was almost embarrassed that she was allowing herself to lose detachment and enjoy being part of this man's fantasy. He had not cum. His cock loomed in front of her eyes. She assumed he was ready for the blow job now. She crawled to him and began to stroke his massive cock.

"Not yet, sweet thing, oh, what the hell, why not? I've got lots of time. Go for it. Show me what a delightfully nasty little cock sucking slut you are."

She had mixed feeling about the words he was using; little cock sucking slut, well, shit that's what she was, wasn't it? She liked sucking cock and even his larger than normal girth would not present a challenge. It was a bought and paid for fantasy but at some level she was glad her parents didn't know what a cock sucking little slut she had become.

He didn't try to fuck her mouth; he let her do what she did well. He softly stroked her hair and neck. I was a really nice cock, very hard and smooth; she took it deeper than she normally liked. In spite of herself, she got into the blow job. He didn't warn her that he was about to cum but she knew. He screamed out as he shot a big load of cream at the back of her throat. It was good tasting cum; he produced a lot of it. He pulled her up and kissed her, scouring her young mouth with his tongue as he shared his own essence with her. It was a surprisingly tender kiss. She came back to earth as he added the next act to his fantasy.

"That was very nice, sweet Molly! I'm very impressed; you are a very talented little mouth whore. Now let's move on to the next act."

She was surprised to note that his long, fat cock had not deflated at all.

"Okay, sweet thing, I want you to play with your ass hole...use your fingers and the lube in the draw. When you think you can handle it, put the dildo in your ass; I want to watch you fuck your little ass with that big plastic cock. Just start out bent over with your ass facing me---right in front of me. Then lie down on the rug and do it with your legs pressed back against your pretty little tits."

Molly knew she was anally sensitive; she did not find the well lubed fingers inside her tight anal ring to be uncomfortable. She found it quite enjoyable. The plastic cock was another matter. It was so big and hard and it burned when it broke through her anal ring.

"You're eyes are watering sweet Molly. Take your time; there's no need to hurry. Let yourself get used to the fullness."

In a few minutes, bent at the waist Molly had inserted all but the end of the plastic phallus in her tight little hole. Her rectum adjusted quickly to the intrusion. She flopped down on the rug in front of her customer fingering her slimy little slit with one hand while fucking her ass hole with the big artificial cock.

"Is this how you like me baby, your nasty little anal bitch? Is that what you want me to be, your personal ass whore?"

"Are you on the pill. Molly?"

"Yes, but, you have to use a condom, I don't want to catch anything..."

"I'm clean, Molly, and I almost always use a rubber. But I'd enjoy making an exception in your case."

"No bareback, I..."

He grabbed his trousers, peeled off two C notes and threw them on the growing pile on the table. He was waiting for her answer.

There was now just over four hundred dollars on the table. It was more than enough to pay the rent for another month. She nodded in agreement.

"How do you want me?" She asked, completely accepting her fate.

"Just the way you are right now---and leave the dildo right where it is."

Before she knew it he was between her legs; he kissed her gently. She'd let him kiss her before after the blow job. She'd never let a customer kiss her before. Then again, she'd never fucked for cash before, so, it didn't really matter. She's crossed over the bridge; she was now a full fledged prostitute...just another young Gulf Coast whore.

She had little time to contemplate the depths to which she had sunk as he began fucking her. His fat cock filled her completely and he was a very adept lover. Lover? No, he was talented fuck; in spite of herself, she once again got into it. When she came after longer than any man had ever had his stiff prick inside her she was not remotely faking it. He adjusted his pace and made her cum again. Then he removed his cock from her pussy and she felt terribly empty. He was going to his pants again. He pulled out five one hundred dollar bills and threw them on the table. The pile now contained just over nine hundred dollars. It represented rent and food for a month and more than she could make working every day for the two weeks. He moved back to her and carefully removed the plastic toy in her rectum.

"I want you ass, now Molly, that's really what I came here for. No rubbers and you can easily see what I'm willing to pay to ravish your tender little back door. Last chance to back out." He said, with a more benevolent look that she would have expected.

She nodded wordlessly. He was gentle with her; the plastic implement had stretched her anal canal enough that even his fat cock caused her no pain. He was very gentle; he softly caressed her hard young nipples with his lips. He kissed her almost affectionately. His long cock reached the absolute depths of her dirty little hole. He stroked her anal walls with long, persistent strokes. He encouraged her to work her slender fingers on her little button. In spite of herself she began to raise her hips off the floor to meet his increasingly rapid thrusts.

He fucked her hot little chute longer than he should have been able to in view of his aroused state. When he finally came and she felt the hot splash of his thick cream against the walls of her even hotter anal furnace, it was more than enough to take her over the edge. She came with a moan, a sob and a long whimper. She knew whores weren't supposed to enjoy it, certainly not in the ass. But she had enjoyed it so much that it scared her. When he held her gently in his arms after the almost brutal ass fuck her mind was completely disoriented.

After releasing her from his embrace, he used the wet wipes provided to clean his still serviceable cock and her red little butt hole. He briefly made love to her ass hole with his mouth. He placed another C-note on the pile as he retrieved his clothing.

"Molly, when is your shift over here?"

"Actually it was over about ten minutes ago."

"And where are you living?"

"One of those week to week places over at the edge of the causeway."

"That's not a very safe area. Do you have a car?"

"No, I take the bus, or when I miss it, a cab."

"How much stuff do you have back in that shitty little room? Anything of value?"

"Not really. My boy friend took everything of value. A couple changes of clothes, he even took my only suit case."

"Okay Molly, I've got a proposition for you. I'm going to walk out of here and go get in my car. It's the black Lexus a couple of stores down. I'm going to wait in my car and make a few phone calls to some customers. I'm going to stay for exactly fifteen minutes. If you want to keep doing this shit, I'll give you a ride back to your motel."

Molly had a quizzical look on her face.

"The other alternative, Molly, is you come back to my house and we'll discuss a business arrangement between you and me which will necessitate you quitting working for Ray. If you decide you're not excited about it, I'll call you a cab and send you back to your motel on my nickel. If we can come to an agreement, you'll have a nice and safe place to live and three squares a day. I'll find some real work for you to do but the essence of your responsibilities will involve, bluntly, your sexual talents which you will exclusively provide to me and me alone. I'm not kinky and I'm not into giving or receiving pain. I'm not going to pass you around to my friends. I like to fuck outside in the open air on occasion but you've already experienced the extent of my sexual requirements. You think about it. I'll be waiting. By the way, my name's Mike." He said, extending his hand for her to shake; then he was out the door.

What the hell, she might as well at least listen to his proposal. Her gut said she was not in any real danger going to this man's house. He showed no hint of violent behavior, unlike her boy friend who had slapped her around on more than one occasion. He could be some crazy psycho killer who was intent on torturing and killing her but she doubted it.

After dressing she went to Ray's desk, gave him his cut of the action and prepared to leave.

"Did you have a good time with Mikey?"

"He wasn't what I expected. " Molly said.

"I've heard that before. I know he pays well---and that you earned the money so don't worry about it. He seems like a decent guy. I'm not sure I know what his story is. He's a good looking guy with a pocket full of cash so I don't know why he comes here to get his rocks off. Still, from what the other girls have said, it wasn't an unpleasant experience, was it? He comes in about once a week; I call him when there's new talent and he's usually here within a couple of hours. I know he's not married and I'm positive this is the only place he frequents. Enough small talk! Take care of yourself."

Molly exited the jerk-off parlor and walked the short distance to the shiny black Lexus. What the hell, she thought to herself. It probably won't last; men like him come to places like this one for variety and to do things that normal girls wouldn't let them do. He'd fuck her for a few weeks and then unload her and she wouldn't be any worse off than she was right now. She opened the car door and slid across the smooth leather seats just as Mike was completing a phone call.

"Great! I'm very pleased that you at least decided to come this far and consider my proposal. Let's go home and then we'll grab a little early dinner and, assuming you agree to my terms, we need to run some errands."

Mike's house was less than fifteen minutes from the strip mall. It was an architecturally unique home perched on a small rise overlooking the Gulf. It was the nicest house Molly had ever seen. As the entered the front door she quickly realized it was the nicest home she had ever been in. The interior was spacious, airy and impeccably appointed. The spacious back deck overlooked the water a few hundred yards away. Molly accepted a soda, she didn't really like alcohol; she sat down across from Mike in what she assumed was called a Great Room.

"Do you have a driver's license, Molly?"

Molly nodded.

"May I see it please? I just want to be absolutely sure that you're not underage."

After satisfying himself that she was legal, Mike, proceeded to brief her on the ground rules.

Okay, Molly, first I'm not sure how long our relationship, if you agree to it, will last but let's assume at least three months to start with. You will live here. You will have your own room, well actually it includes a bathroom and sitting room so it's more of a suite. I have a house keeper who comes in every day and does the heavy cleaning so you will only need to be concerned with a bit of very minor house work. You'll have the use of a car, a Honda Accord in the garage. You will not need to spend your own money on clothes, cosmetics, food and such and will of course stay here rent free. While I am working you will busy yourself attending classes at the Community College ten minutes away. As I become convinced that you are ready, you will accompany me when I attend numerous professional social functions. I don't know anything about your upbringing but I will expect you to look and act like a young lady in public. I have a friend, an older woman, who will help you achieve that goal. I don't tolerate drugs of any sort. If I find out that you're hanging out with the wrong people, we're done. Obviously, sexually, your body is mine---exclusively."

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers