Molly's Family

Story Info
Two families join forces for more fun.
1.5k words
3.82
167.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lets start with Molly. She is forty-two years old, the mother of twin boys now age eighteen. Molly is a natural blonde, blue eyed, slim figure with small perky breasts with long nipples. An ass that is round slightly plump so it just fills out a pair of cut off jeans to perfection. Her legs are long shapely with as they say a well-turned ankle. Yes I would say that Molly Jones is a beautiful woman for her age or any age. I see young men look at her as she passes as well as older men her own age. She has always had a touch of class with out being stuffy about it an air of good breeding or maybe just good manners. I have always found her to be pleasant and a joy to be around. Maybe that is why it was so hard to fathom the story that has been going around, now for some time.

Now don't let it be said, that I would perpetuate a lie or even a bit of gossip. But what I heard was that sometime after her husband died, you remember him that nice guy down at the local back that everyone liked so much. Well anyway I heard that after the funeral the three of them the two boys and Molly went on a trip to get away from all the stories about how Mr. Jones died. Oh, now see how this could get so involved. So let me stay with Molly and her sons. The boys are of course a good combination of both husband and wife. Tall, broad shouldered, blonde like their mother but darker skinned like their father. I have heard that every girl in school just threw themselves at those handsome boys. From the stories I heard Molly really took the passing of her husband very hard. But so did the boys. That family was very close.

They went off to a small island in the Caribbean. There was just the three of them and a housemaid and her daughter staying at he villa. The town was down the hill a small fishing village. One of the boys was taken with the light brown girl and shortly after they arrived I believe it was Allen that started to have sex with the maids daughter. Dillon was not to be out done by his brother and he also was soon having sex with the girl. I guess Molly found out from the girls mother and Molly had some kind of argument with the boys over this.

Anyway I guess the boys got together and decided that the only way to make their mother see that life had to go on was to get her involved. It seemed that one night the boys talked their mother into going down to town and eating out at the hotel café. Allen slipped something into his mother drinks after she had a few so she really did not know she was drugged. Taking her home they hired a guy from the hotel to come up and sleep in bed with Molly so when she woke the next morning she would fine a man in her bed. The guy was older, tall and dark like most of the islanders are. He was supposed to only sleep there and don't do anything just be there when Molly woke up. Well I guess both Allen and Dillon went of to have a little nightly sex party with the daughter of the maid.


While they were away the guy they hired saw a chance to get some white pussy. I guess he was hung like a small horse because he hurt Molly pretty bad. But not before she woke up. Being still half drunk and drugged Molly joined in and not only gave the guy a fuck, but sucked him off and allowed him to fuck her in the ass. When the boys returned they found their mother all bloody, naked on the floor and the guy gone. They were of course hysterical yet some how they got their mother cleaned up and back in bed. After a while the boys were afraid Molly would wake up and go crazy thinking she had been rapped. So Allen said, the only way to keep things from getting out of hand and to keep the police out of it was for one of the boys to sleep in Molly's bed and do the job of the guy they hired. But neither wanted to be the scapegoat so they agreed that both of them would get into bed with their mother and let the chips fall were they may.

Some time during the night Molly must have woke up and found herself between her naked sons. Realizing she had been both fucked front and back Molly seemed to go nuts but in a sexual way. She woke the boys by sucking one while playing with the others cock. The boys were either afraid not to go along or they really wanted to because the three of them started having sex every day. I heard it was not uncommon for both boys to screw their mother at the same time. One would fuck her doggie style while the other would get sucked off. Allen it is said was the first to screw Molly in the ass. But after that first time the boys would double up and one would ram her in the ass and the other would have his cock in her pussy. Molly seen to enjoy this arrangement so it continued after they returned home.

Everything was fine right up until Dillon got drunk one night and while he was fucking a local girl her let on he also fucked his mother. This girl whom I know very well would not make up such a story. But she told Dillon she wanted to see that and the drunken kid took her home with him. She was in Dillon's bedroom naked waiting for Dillon to bring his mother there for a little sex. But when Dillon returned he had Allen with him. Even though the girl tried to say no to both boys they double gang banded her. She had to suck them off, both fucked her and the both rapped her in the ass. She had never been fucked in the ass before but she learned to like it that night. She was all tired out and hurting when Molly came in to the bedroom.

At first the girl thought she was gong to raise holy hell with her and the boys but that was not what happened. Molly came over to the girl and helped her back to Molly's bedroom and into Molly's' bath. Molly helped the girl get a shower washing the girl from head to foot. The girl told me Molly washed her pussy running fingers up inside and then Molly washed her well-fucked ass also fingering it in side. After that Molly helped her to Molly's bed where Molly undressed and joined the girl in bed. Molly parted the girl's legs and started to lick her pussy. The girl was beside herself and went over the edge into a whole new world of sexual excitement. This is where I came into it. The girl was also screwing me and had been for some time.

Of course I was also paying her to keep it only between us. You see the girl was my stepdaughter Elaine. Ever since my wife had her stroke she was not been able to have sex so Elaine started to share the housework and ended up in my bed. When Elaine told me of Molly and the boys have a little incest party. I saw a chance to get in on the party as well. I knew Molly way back in high school and though she was a doll but out of my league. Since then my live has been a little up scaled and I felt more on a par with Molly now.

So Elaine agreed to talk to the boys and tell them I was interested in getting to know their mother. That was several weeks ago and today I am happy to report that Molly is a guest in my house several times a week. She helps take care of my invalid wife and she even sucked me off in my wife's room so she could watch. My wife seems to enjoy this. I told her I wanted to fuck her and I think she said OK, but she is still not able to really communicate very well. So one night we all went into the wife's room and had a wild sex party so she could watch. Molly sucked me off and the boys fucked Elaine front and back. Then the boys suggested that we do the same to the wife.

Well let me tell you she was one happy lady when she gave up the ghost. So now Molly is living with me and Elaine is living with the boys. We still get together some times but mostly we stay in our own little worlds. Molly is her old self now happy, a really fine lady doing what ladies do. Elaine is going to deliver a baby soon we are not sure who did the deed. But we are just one big happy family so it makes little difference.