Mom and I

Story Info
Having sex with Mom was the best thing that happened to him.
869 words
3.55
344.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fox2
fox2
4 Followers

Well it was not so long ago, few years back when I started having regular sex with my mom , this all happened one day when I was caught beating my meat in the bed .

Actually my father has left both of us and had started living alone, now in home we two were to take care of each other and each other's needs. I was 19 then when one day after comming back from college I after changing in to shorts and T-shirt started jacking off, suddenly mom who was 40 than came in my room .It was so sudden that I could not even cover my self and exactly at that point I was about to ejaculate, so I didn't stop and unloaded my cum out on my belly. My mother was bit ashamed and left the room immidiatly with out saying a word.

She after going in to the dinning room called me to comedown for the lunch , I reluctantly came down and was expecting that she would say atleast some thing but she never did.After evening games I came home and she told me to see her before going to bed at night. Now I knew that she was going to say some thing.

When I went to her room I was surprised to see her in the bed , she asked me to come in and lay beside her. I did as told , now my back was towards her and her body was firlmy pressed against mine as both of us were laying on one side of body. With one hand she held me with her and started asking about my jacking off and how many times I do i and other related questions, which I replied then and there.

Suddenly with out warning she grabbed my dick which was limp at that time and slowly started jacking it off, soon it got erect and rock hard.She said that she wanted to see me naked and see how much big I was down there. I immidiatly removed my PJs and came back in the bed with her. She saw me to her full satisfaction and told me come near her. She asked me have I ever fucked a girl I said never , then she said that would I like to do it with her? Which I happily accepted as my long lasting dream of seeing mom naked and fucking her was about to become reality.

My mom has a body of a good healthy woman in mid thirtees and was in best shape at that time, she removed her nighty and I was amazed to see the beautiful body if her all naked infront of me. I don't know who started first but we both were doing french kissing in the bed and kept rolling over each other for about 10 minutes, I then startrd licking her body , I kissed her boobs and kissed and licked her red nipples and nibbled them as well.

Sooon I was licking and kissing her belly and belly button I rammed my tongue in her belly button many times , suddenly she asked am I ready to lick her pussy. I immidiatly pushed my head in between her legs where I found a clean sweet and slippry pussy with out a trace of any pubic hairs. I started running my tongue in and around outer lips , kept doing that and then startred licking her inner lips and clitoris , i kept licking her pussy for 20 minutes and she came many times in this peroid. She then asked me to fuck her I opened her legs and half bent them and with a single thrust and started pumping my dick in and out But she was too hot for me and I came after few strokes. I unloaded all juice I had in my balls. She got u[p and started sucking me after few minutes of effort my dick was hard again , she asked me lay down on my back sot hat we could do sixtynine.Now she was on top of me I licked her cum filled pussy and then focused my attention to her lovely pink butthole and started sucking licking and reaming it, we did this for some time then she asked me to fuck her again.

I told her to be in doggi style so that I could fuck her from behind she got on all fours and I came behind her and rammed my dick in her pussy.After fucking her there I placed my dick against her asshole and tried to fuck it , but she was too tight so I applied alot of spit on her anus and my dick and again tried to mount her ass. This time I was able to push the head in her anus, soon I pushed complete dick in her ass .I fucked her anus for some time but again it was too tight so I came again in no time.

Thats how I fucked my mom and then it became a regular affair for us to have sex whenever we got time and place at home or away.

fox2
fox2
4 Followers