Mom and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eight8s
eight8s
96 Followers

My mom returned with the towel and told me to make drinks while they started lunch. I poured my mom's and Betsy's drinks a bit strong and handed them over to them. After one sip, Betsy asked if I was trying to get them drunk. I just smiled and said I had heard she likes them strong.

We ate lunch at the table and talked about what was going on in our lives towards the end of lunch I asked what the two of them usually did if I hadn't been there to disrupt the party. My mom said that they usually had lunch then would sometimes go walk to the beach or visit the downtown shops, or if it was raining they would sometimes play cards. I said that I loved cards when it was raining outside and would hoped they would allow me to play along. They said they would love the company and I jumped up to make another round and grab the cards.

As I sat down I asked what we were playing. They told me a game called escalation. It essentially had 7 rounds that got progressively harder and you could win each round and/or the cumulative. I asked what we were playing for and Betsy said they usually just played for fun. I told them that my buddies and I played for money when we got together and it made the game more interesting and fun. Betsy said that her pastor wouldn't approve of gambling for money. Mom hit her on the arm and laughed and told me she love the casino more than anyone. I laughed and said, well, what do we want to use as stakes? My mom said, we could play for cloths. Betsy said "that sounds so juvenile." I replied that I must be juvenile because it sounded like fun to me.

She just looked at my mom and smiled and said "are you sure?" My mom said – "sure, he doesn't even know how to play and we are certainly getting the better end of this deal." We agreed and I dealt the cards.

The first round was over before I knew what had happened. My mom declared herself the victor as she placed her hand on the table with a squeal. I pulled off my shoes and socks and tossed them into a pile. Betsy had taken her shoes off at the door so she excused herself to the restroom and came back with a pair of panty hose dangling from her finger and she tossed them into the pile.

The second round Betsy emerged with the winning hand. My mom pulled up her dress to mid thigh and pulled down a pair of stockings after unhooking them. Betsy was taken back and asked mom why she was wearing such high class undergarments and she just replied that they made her feel more womanly. Betsy said "I think I'm going to need another drink." I pulled off my over shirt and tossed it aside.

Mom won the next round and I was getting really turned on by where this was headed. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it into the pile to my mom's cat calls and watched Betsy slowly unbutton her blouse. As it slipped off her shoulders I could make out her nipples through her lace bra. Mom commented on how pretty her bra was and I dealt the next hand.

The next round mom bested us again. I stood up and pulled down my jeans with my erection evident by the tent in my boxers. Betsy and mom hooted as I spin around. Betsy stood and slowly dropped her pants. Her lace French cut panties came into view as her pants slid over her hips as she sexily swayed back and forth.

I found a winning hand and mom stood up and pulled her dress over her head. She looked amazing in her bra and panties and I was reminded of how incredibly lucky I am to have her. She was wearing a matching black bra and panty set and I could see that she had a wet spot forming on her panties and her nipples were trying to escape the confines of her bra. Betsy reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She had magnificent white creamy breasts and nice round nipples that were jetting out begging for attention.

I was in heaven as the next round dealt. Both my mom and Betsy looked great in their own way as they focused intently on their hands. Betsy won the next hand and my mom unhooked her bra and let it fall. I stood up and slowly pulled down my boxers to let my manhood spring free. Betsy looked over and said "oh my" my mom just giggled and smiled as she licked her lips.

I sat down and asked if I could play the last hand out. Mom said it was fine, but would have to "owe" them if I lost. The last round I came out ahead. Mom and Betsy both stood and with great fanfare stepped out of their panties. I could smell them in the room. Betsy gasped at my mom's shaved pussy and you could see the shock on her face. Mom just laughed and said she really liked the way it felt.

As we counted the scores, mom had the winning cumulative score and she said she was the winner and she thought Betsy and I would owe her. Betsy stood and was visibly flustered. You could tell she was having fun but when her flirting had been pushed she was uncomfortable. She told my mom that she had had fun, but didn't want to do anything she might regret and said she should get going. She slipped on her pants and jacket without putting on her bra, panties or shirt and hugged my naked mom and gave me a kiss on the cheek, told my mom she would call her later and walked out the door.

My mom burst out laughing as her car started outside and asked me if I thought the game was done. I told her that no, I still owe you. She laid back on the couch and told me that I needed to eat her out and she desperately needed some relief. I crawled between her thighs and started to lap up her creamy juices that were flowing freely and coated her lips.

Minutes later she was grabbing my hair and pulling my face into her as she shook with a huge orgasm. We then went back to her room and had sex two more times that afternoon before I had to leave.

Mom called me a few days after our strip poker episode and let me know Betsy called her and told her how embarrassed and sorry she was for running out like that. She wanted to make sure my mom was ok and if I was ok with what had happened.

My mom let her know that all was good and she told her that the party broke up pretty quickly after her departure. She told Betsy how good she looked for a woman of her age and thanked her for giving her an opportunity to see me nude. Betsy confessed that she was very wound up and had to break out her "little pink box of naughtiness" even though she was really torn about the morality of us all playing like that together.

My mom reassured her that it was all harmless fun and that she thought I'd be up for a redo in the future if she was ever up for it.

I was pretty busy at work and had only been able to make it over to Mom's once or twice a week with work, sometimes for a lunchtime quickie and sometimes for a longer love making session. I am still in awe at how good it feels to have her vaginal muscles gripping my shaft in orgasm. Or how euphoric it is to have her erect nipples on my chest. Or even the feeling of completion as we lay next to each other sweaty and totally spent.

The following sunday morning I got a text from mom asking if I was able to swing by this afternoon after she got home from church. I told her of course and she told me to pick up some wine on my way over. My mom likes wine, but it is not her favorite drink and I was a bit confused, but stopped to get an array of bottles on my way to her house. When I got there was a strange car next to her car and I parked on the street and walked up. My mom answered the door in her church clothes and smiled and gave me a peck on the check and asked if I remembered her friend Harriet. I smiled and looked at my mom's friend. I hadn't seen Harriet for years, and she hadn't changed much. She was still very proper and demure in her full length skirt and modest blouse. She had an easy smile, and had a good figure all things considered. I held up the wine and said "this must be for you?"

Mom laughed and said yes, and took the bottles into the kitchen. Harriet asked how I was doing and commented on how long it had been since she had seen me last. She told me that my mom had been bragging about me so much and told her how much I was coming over just to spend time and she winked and said that she even told her about the rainy game day with Betsy.

I turned red and wondered what mom was up to. Our relationship has been kept under the strictest quiet for obvious reasons, but she seemed to be coming out of her shell more and more. But I wondered how much she shared about our fun with Harriet.

Mom came back into the room and asked if I was hungry. I told her that I had had a late breakfast but would be up for something in a bit. Harriet agreed and had wandered to the side door that overlooked the jacuzzi. Mom commented on how warm it was today and asked Harriet if she wanted to wander downtown for a bit or what she was up for. Harriet said she would rather stay in and asked if the jacuzzi was warm and if mom had a suit that she could borrow. My mom told her she had extra suits, but wasn't sure how they would fit her more slender friend.

Harriet followed mom back into the bedroom and I could hear them laughing. Mom emerged with a towel and a sexy two piece that I loved and Harriet was wrapped in a towel and I could make out the shoulder straps of a one piece that was big on mom. I had pulled off the cover on the tub and sat on the edge with my feet in the water. Mom eased her way into the tub and gave me a coy smile. Harriet turned away and dropped the towel and the suit hung on her awkwardly from the back. As she turned it was almost comical. She smiled as the suit swayed so see her nipple slip out as she stepped in. The crotch gaped and I caught a glimpse of her pubic hair. After a few minutes, she asked if I was going to join them and I told her that I had brought wine, but was unprepared for a swim.

Harriet said "I hear Betsy got to see, and she looked at my mom and asked if she was ok I joined them au natural?"

Mom giggled and said "If he is ok, I'm ok"

I smiled and told Harriet that with Betsy, it was a fair game and everyone ended up nude. She looked down and saw the suit floating to the side of her breast and said "It doesn't look like this suits fits well anyway."

I stripped off my shirt and shorts and slid into the tub as Harriet slid off her suit. Harriet looked at my mom and said "well?" and mom laughed and said she enjoyed the jacuzzi better nude anyway and took off her top and tossed out her bottoms from under the water.

Harriet had always been inquisitive and started in with the questioning. "So, there must be something going on here, you two are way too comfortable to have this be the second time being naked after strip poker."

Mom said, "no we are just comfortable with each other."

Harriet raised an eyebrow and said "mmmmmm, right, so have you two kissed?"

I told Harriet that we had always kissed. She laughed and said "not like that, you know."

Harriet looked at my mom and said "tell me."

Mom looked at me and then at her and said, "well..."

Harriet smacked the water and said "I knew it!"

Mom went on to explain how things just kind of unfolded and next thing we knew things just kinda progressed. Harriet's nipples could cut glass and she pressed for more details. Mom went on to explain the first few erotic gropings in the Jacuzzi and then went into our first time together and how soft and gentle I was. Harriet's breathing was getting more ragged as my mom went on. Mom then talked about flashing on our road trip and how much she enjoyed opening up with me sexually and that I was by far the best lover she had ever had. She then looked at me, smiled and said that Harriet looked like she was excited.

Harriet for the first time was speechless. My mom slid over to me grabbed my hard member and kissed me deeply in front of her friend. She then turned and asked if that was the kind of kiss she had referred to earlier. Mom said she was warm and thought it would be good to finish this conversation inside. Harriet nodded and followed mom out of the tub and we both followed mom back to her room. Mom asked me to lay back on the bed and she climbed up and slid right down on my harness. Mom then invited Harriet over and told her that this pony had two saddles and nodded toward my head. Harriet's eyes got wide and my mom reassured her that it was alright and that I was really good with my mouth. Harriet straddled my face with her red haired pusy as I discovered she was already soaked. I could feel her legs tremble as my tongue reached out to her clit. Mom was riding slowly and I could hear them talking about how good this feels and caressing each others breasts.

I could hear Harriet moan and felt mom's vaginal muscles squeezing down on my shaft. Harriet came a few minutes later and mom climaxed shortly after her. Mom climbed off and told Harriet it was time to switch and I could hear Harriet ask her if she was sure. I welcomed my mom's bald, wet lips and her erect clit as she lowered down on my face. I felt Harriet's mouth engulf my cock and I almost lost it, she bobbed a couple of times and commented on how good my mom tasted and guided the head of my penis into her. I could hear mom and her kissing above me as the two of them rocked on top of me. The whole thing was so overwhelming that I was on the verge of exploding in nothing flat. Harriet said "Oh my God, this is amazing and I can feel his cock swell in me."

Mom said "oh babe, let Harriet feel what it's like to have you explode."

My toes curled as I led go inside of Harriet. She was moaning, mom was whimpering and I was in bliss. Mom climbed off and asked Harriet to lie back while I recovered and mom went down on Harriet. She said she wanted to share my cum with her. Harriet was going wild and I slid up to caress her chest and kiss her as mom went to town. Within seconds, Harriet was writhing around like a crazy woman. Mom asked if I could do that "finger thing with her" and I slid my middle finger up her to work my cum and her juices into her g-spot. Harriet was screaming and mom and I just looked at each other and giggled. I had Harriet squirting in no time. Mom and I alternated between her clit and her g-spot and her orgasms came in waves. My mom started stroking me back into action and told Harriet that we would give her a break. Mom rolled over and I climbed between her legs as we pounded against each other with her naked friend laying next to us just watching. My mom's orgasm sent me back over the edge and we all laid on the bed in a sweaty mess. Harriet said to mom "You bitch, you have been keeping this secret from me?"

Mom said "all you had to do is ask."

With that we all took a break for lunch before going back for a second round that afternoon...

(to be continued...)

eight8s
eight8s
96 Followers