Mom & Son Discuss Masturbation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that she's not only confessed her sexual attraction to him but also showed her sexual attraction to him, he couldn't help but wondered if his mother had been deliberately flashing him. Putting two and two together, maybe his mother flashing him her panties in up skirt peeks and her bra in down blouse views was her subtle way to tell him that she wanted him sexually. Maybe after all of these years, not wanting him to think of her as an incestuous whore, she had been waiting for him to make the first move.

Regardless if she had been deliberately flashing him or not, after having sex with his mother, he no longer felt like a pervert. Instead of feeling like her horny, perverted son, he felt like her sexy, younger lover making love to his MILF of an older cougar. Indeed, just as she no doubt viewed him, he truly did feel like her lover. He no longer viewed his mother as his mother but as his much older, sexy girlfriend, his cougar and he was her cub.

Yet, even after seeing her naked, strangely enough, it still excited him to think about his mother flashing him her panties when shopping for shoes. Whenever trying on boots, in the way that his mother lifted her leg to fit it in the boot while spreading her knees, she always gave him quite the up skirt panty show. At a time when he was still living at home and just before he graduated from college, so aroused by all the up skirts that his mother had given him over the years, he even thought about working as a shoe salesman. He wondered about all the MILFs and cougars who'd willingly give him a sexy show of their underwear, if they were even wearing any.

Maybe instead of flashing him her panties, when shopping for her bathing suit, perhaps calling him into the dressing room for his opinion, she'd flash him her tits and/or her naked body. Wouldn't that be fun watching his mother trying on and removing her bathing suit? Certainly, that would be hot fun to see his mother naked in a public setting.

Another obvious sign that she's feeling better, always too depressed to go out before, she hasn't been shopping in a long while, since the reality of her separation began with his father going his own way and never home. Now that she wants to go shopping at the mall is a telling sign that her old, fun, and funny self is returning from out of her deep, dark depths of depression. With both of them getting something out of this incestuous affair, he was glad that he could do that for his mother just as he was glad that she could help him through a bad time by giving him sex.

"Shopping? Why go shopping after the good sexual time we had last night, I'd rather just sleep," he said yawning and stretching before pulling the covers over his head only to have her pull them off of him again. "Wouldn't you rather just stay in bed with me and cuddle, spoon, and have sex again?"

She pulled the covers off of him again. Only, this time, with her pulling the covers off of him again, he figured that she was hoping to see his erect cock again. Apparently, something she seemingly was never before, his mother was turning into quite the cock slut of a whore. Not wanting to disappoint her, as soon as she pulled off his covers again, as if on command, his erect cock proudly stiffened straight up in the air as if to greet her with hello. With him imagining his mother giving him up skirt views of her panties while trying on boots and with her already giving him down nightgown views of her breasts while leaning over him, this time, he didn't immediately cover himself with his hand. He wouldn't mind going bathing suit shopping with her after all, so long as she flashed him in public.

Sexually aroused by his mother staring his erection, with him enjoying exposing himself to her again, he didn't even bother covering his cock with a sheet. Instead, turning from his side to lay on his back, he pretended that he didn't know that his erect cock was giving his mother the one, hairy eye. Trying not to be obvious in exposing himself to her, he pretended that he didn't notice his cock throbbing and pulsating to her sexy stare. He loved exposing his cock to his mother. He loved that his mother was enjoying his sexy cock show by her staring at him in the way that he's always stared at her. With him remembering his mother naked when he walked in her bedroom, waking up horny, he couldn't wait to have sex with her again.

Yet, even though it would be fun shopping with her now with her flashing him, yet, if he had his druthers, definitely, he'd rather stay in bed and have sex with her than to go shopping. Not knowing how long this incestuous bubble would last before bursting, they could always go shopping some other time. Only, not wanting to ruin her good time, if she really wanted to go shopping and wanted him to accompany her, how could he say no to her? Besides, maybe she'll flash him her panties in an up skirt and her bra and cleavage in a down blouse. Even though he's seen her naked, it was still sexually arousing to see bits and pieces of her that he shouldn't see, especially when in a public setting, such as the mall.

"After what happened between us last night, I feel so alive. I feel as if I've been freed of my chains that kept me in the house. I've been so depressed lately. Hiding in this house, I didn't want to go anywhere and do anything. Now I want to go everywhere and do everything," she said raising her arms. "I want to go to the beach. I haven't been to the seashore in years. I always love the beach," she said. "Yet, if we're going to the beach, I need a bathing suit. I was hoping you'd come with me to help me chose my bathing suit. Do you need a bathing suit?"

He thought of the old bathing suit that he had. It was more cut up jeans than it was a bathing suit.

"I have one, I think, somewhere," he said. "Like you, I've lost interest in enjoying life. I can't remember the last time I've been to the beach."

He couldn't remember when he got along with his wife well enough to want to spend the day with her at the beach.

"As long as I can pick it out," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'll buy you a bathing suit."

Wow, she wants to pick out his bathing suit. Only, he imagined her picking out a thong bathing suit for him to wear, one that didn't cover his ass cheeks and that barely covered his cock. Maybe she'll come in the dressing room with him to dress him too. That would be fun with her handling his cock in public. Having been a while since he's seen his mother in a bathing, she must be feeling a lot better to want to wear one now. With her still having a nice figure, he wouldn't mind seeing her in a sexy bathing suit, one that totally flattered her figure while showing off her big boobs.

"I already have a bathing suit, I think," he said putting his hands behind his head while continuing to expose himself to his mother.

Teasing her with his cock, he was tempted to ask her if she liked what she saw. With her obviously trying not to be caught looking, he watched her looking away while occasionally staring at his cock. As soon as she left his room, he couldn't wait to masturbate over all that he was showing his mother and over all that she was seeing of him. He couldn't wait to masturbate over all that they sexually did last night. A sexual fantasy he routinely had and one that has already been fulfilled when she caught him masturbating, now as if a fetish, for some perverse reason, instead of wanting to have sex with his mother again, he'd love to masturbate himself in front of her again. Weird.

The first time catching him masturbating, missing the full impact of the moment, he didn't know she was standing there in his room watching him masturbate. Then, when he finally saw his mother watching him, he was caught up in his embarrassment of cumming in front of his mother. After knowing now what he didn't know then, wanting to experience that moment again, he'd love to see the reaction on her face when he ejaculated cum all over his chest, stomach, and hand again.

With masturbation so dear to him, something he's already experienced but would love to experience again and again, he'd love nothing better than for his mother to wrap her hand around his cock and give him a slow hand job while he fondled her big breasts and fingered her erect nipples. In the way she appeared fascinated by his prick, the same way that he was enamored with her tits, he wondered if he asked her to give him a hand job now, before they went shopping, if she would. Only, they didn't have time. It was already late and by the time they shopped at the mall and drove to the beach, it would be early afternoon and all the best spots on the beach would already be taken. Obviously eager to go, she wanted to go shopping. She was in a hurry to begin her new life with him, to buy her bathing suit, and go to the beach. A perfect day for the beach, it was going to be over 90 degrees again, an official heatwave.

Something so bittersweet, as sexually exciting as it was morally disturbing, with the thoughts of it making him as sexually aroused as it made him sick to his stomach, he'd love for his mother to blow him again. Even though the remorse of her sucking him again was just a fleeting thought, he felt guilty by having such incestuous, sexual thoughts of his mother. Even though he totally enjoyed himself last night, what they did was incest. Having broken the law, what they did was wrong. What they did was forbidden in most states and in most countries. What they continued doing was incestuous. Yet, not allowing the guilt to register, to take hold of him, and to prevent him from having sex with his mother again and again, he didn't care that their sexual union was wrong, forbidden, and illegal. All he knew was that he's having more fun with his mother than he ever did with his wife. All he knew was that he more enjoyed having sex with his mother than any other woman he had sex with in his life.

A sexual fantasy come true, unable to even realistically harbor the believable thought of her sucking him and him cumming in her mouth before, now he not only wanted to cum in her mouth again but also he wanted to cum all over her face and tits. Something he never considered the possibility of doing, now he wanted to give his 54-year-old mother a cum bath. He wanted to watch his cum dripping from her blonde hair, from her eyebrows, eye lashes, nose, lips, and chin. He wanted to do the things with his mother that his wife never wanted to do with him.

Now that she's not only watched him masturbate but also masturbated him, he knew that masturbating in front of his mother wouldn't phase her at all and, sadly, wouldn't please him as much as he once thought it would. Now, instead of having the need to masturbate in front of her, he'd rather have sex with his mother than just masturbating in front of his mother. Who knows, something he's never done and never wanted to do until now, maybe she'll even agree to have anal sex with him. In the horny way he felt right now, he'd love to take his mother anally. He'd love to bend her over and fuck her in her ass.

If he did masturbate in front of her, she'd probably sit on his bed and watch him stroke his cock before taking his cock in her hand to masturbate him and before taking his prick in her mouth to suck him. Now that he's had sex with his mother, going from sexual fantasy to sexual reality, never again would he feel the sexual excitement of wondering about his mother sexually. Now that he's not only seen her naked but also touched, felt, and fondled her naked body, he'd no longer have that curiosity of wondering what she looks like naked. Yet, he'd much rather have sex with her than to only have his sexual fantasy of having sex with her. Nonetheless, with him feeling too much like an incestuous pervert, feeling awkwardly self-conscious, even though she was staring at his exposed prick, he didn't have the courage to reach down and stroke himself while she was standing in his room. Somehow, even though they had sex, he still had more respect for her than to just treat his mother as if she was his whore.

"Your bathing suit does nothing to show off your package. I need to buy you a new one," she said quickly and involuntarily staring down at his cock before looking up at him. "Thanks for the show," she said with a big smile and turning to leave his room. "You have a beautiful cock," she said looking back for another look of his prick.

More concerned that he wouldn't have the time to masturbate than he was about going to the mall with his mother, masturbation wise and with him normally masturbating multiple times a day, today was not going to be a good masturbation day for him. With him wasting time at the mall with his mother, he'd have wait to masturbate later. Giving him something to look forward to, he couldn't wait to replay the events of yesterday while stroking himself when he returned home.

"C'mon, get a move on Jason. I'll be showered, dressed, and ready in just a few minutes. "Take a shower later. Brush your teeth, comb your hair, grab some coffee, and meet me outside."

To be continued...

12