Mom at the Roxy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slumped down in the couch and spread her legs to give me free access to her hidden treasure. With one hand, she pulled the hem of her skirt up, wiggling her butt as she did so, until the skirt was bunched up around her waist. Her black silk panties were exposed to me. Her other hand continued to softly massage my erection.

She resumed jacking me off as she completed her narrative. "Anyway, that was that. We never did it again. That's the only time I ever did anything like that."

I was stunned by the story. When your girlfriend tells you she's licked another girl's pussy before... I was so horny I thought I was going to faint.

"Angie, I've gotta tell you - that is so hot!" My fingers were wriggling beneath the elastic leg band of her panties, trying to gain access to her pussy.

"Yeah, I know that guys really get off on that."

I began to kiss and lick her ear lobe, something that I knew drove her crazy. She shivered, and gasped with pleasure, cocking her head to one side to expose her long neck to me. She was still holding my erection, but she wasn't jacking me off any more. She was too focused on the pleasure I was giving her.

"Have you ever considered doing it again?" I whispered into her ear.

"Oh, I don't know. Who knows? Anyway, you're all I want and need right now."

Well, not quite the answer I was hoping for, but on the other hand, she didn't completely close the door to the idea.

My fingers had finally made it beneath her tight panties, and reached the smooth, wet folds of her outer pussy lips. Her cunt was sopping with juices, and I began to circle around her clit with the tip of an index finger.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "I don't know if I can stand it. You're teasing me."

I grinned. "Tell you what. That girl didn't eat your pussy, but maybe I can make up for it." My pants and underwear were bunched around by ankles. I kicked them off and knelt down on the living room carpet between her legs. Angie spread them further apart, and placed her feet on my shoulders to support herself. Her panty-clad crotch was spread wide open to my smoldering gaze.

Her panties matched her black skirt in color. I immediately saw that she was actually wearing a thong. Only a narrow strip of material covered her pussy, the location of which was revealed by a faint wet spot that had soaked through the silken fabric. Several blond pussy hairs peeked out beneath each elastic leg band. The material narrowed to a thin string where it disappeared into the crack of her ass. With the fingers of each hand, I spread her butt cheeks apart to inspect her tight little asshole, half hidden by the string.

But first things first. I pulled the taut fabric to one side to expose her wet, shiny cunt lips. Her pink clit was protruding slightly from beneath its fleshy hood, providing an inviting target for me. A small drop of pearly cum was seeping out of her cunt. I watched, fascinated, as it oozed downward, and disappeared into the crack of her ass. I breathed deeply of her pungent aroma, then extended my tongue and touched it to her clitoris ever so lightly. I was rewarded by a soft groan from Angie.

I slowly licked up and down her pussy lips, lapping at the musky liquid as it flowed from her dark tunnel. I only infrequently stopped to lick at her clit, because I could tell that Angie was already close to coming - I think the movie had really had an effect on her.

"Oh God Troy, you're teasing me. I need to cum. Please!" She clutched the back of my head and pulled it into her pussy. My mouth and nose were buried in her aromatic crotch.

She sounded so pitifully desperate for release that I had to oblige. I took her clit between my lips and sucked lightly, while at the same time stabbing my tongue against it. That was all it took.

"Oh yes, oh yes, OH YES!" She cried over and over with each thrust of my tongue. Then, with a sharp breath, her body tensed, and she was lost in the throes of her orgasm. She moaned loudly, as she frantically bucked off the sofa to slam her pussy against my face, smearing my chin and mouth with her warm juices.

I held on for the ride, and tried to maintain contact with her heaving pussy. Her spasms gradually subsided as she came back down to earth.

"You lick me so good," she murmured, staring at me with glazed eyes, "but now I want you to fuck me!"

I didn't need any more invitation than that. Kneeling in front of her, I placed my cockhead against her sodden pussy lips, paused briefly, then plunged to the hilt in one slow, smooth motion.

"Oh yeah, that's it," she encouraged. "Fuck me hard!"

And so I did. It was an awkward position, kneeling on the floor like that, but I pistoned in and out of her slippery pussy like I had never done before. I was so charged with lust after watching the movie with her that I cared about nothing but coming as quickly as possible. I slammed in and out of her pussy with fury, desperate to achieve my orgasm. My balls made a liquid slapping sound against her as I thrust back and forth.

Angie bucked her hips off the couch, matching me stroke for stroke, hoarsely whispering encouragement to me. To aid her, I grabbed her firm ass cheeks and pulled her into me with each thrust of my hips. I curled my fingertips into the sweaty crack of her ass.

The intensity of our bucking increased rapidly. With a final cry of pleasure, I savagely pushed my cock deeply into her liquid cunt and held there, as my cock erupted it's semen deep inside her in spurt after spurt.

I fell forward onto her, breathing heavily with exhaustion. Not for the first time, I said a silent prayer of thanks for my luck in finding this hot woman.

_________

The premiere of the play the following Friday night went pretty well. I screwed up a couple of lines, but all in all it wasn't a bad performance. I was pumped up and a little horny afterwards, but Angie was studying for final exams. So, with nothing else to occupy my time, I decided to check out the Roxy.

The theater was nearly empty - there were only about half a dozen men scattered about. One guy in my row, and about five seats to my left, had his prick exposed and was lightly rubbing it up and down. Out of the corner of my eye, I could occasionally see him spit on his fingers, then rub the spittle on to his dick to keep it lubed. I could hear the wet sticky sound his hand made as he masturbated.

He was a young, good-looking guy, and his prick was enormous. I couldn't help but look, but I tried not to be too open for fear of enticing him to come over and join me.

The movie was making me horny, and I desperately wanted to masturbate. But I was afraid that would provide encouragement to my neighbor down the row. That, plus the fact that there were no couples tonight, helped me make up my mind to leave. I was just about to get up from my seat when I heard the back door of the theater squeak open behind me. I (and every other man in the place) glanced over my shoulder, and saw a couple enter the theater, silhouetted in the glare from the brightly-lit hallway outside.

'Hah', I grinned to myself. 'Finally, some action'.

Other than the fact that he was a big guy, and she was a little shorter and dressed in a short skirt, I couldn't get a good look at them. I hoped that they would sit near me, but no dice. They paused in the back of the theater to allow their eyes to adjust to the semi-darkness. Then, as I watched with disappointment, they slowly made their way down the aisle, halted about midway, and consulted each other on where to sit. They picked a row that was occupied by a very lucky guy about my age, and began to shuffle down the row of seats toward him.

At that moment, the scene from the movie brightened, and I could get a good look at the couple in profile.

My eyes widened in shock, then closed tightly in disbelief. "It can't be," I muttered to myself.

Cautiously, I opened my eyes again, and squinted through the darkness toward the couple, as they chose their seats next to the lone man. I saw the woman's brown hair shine in the glare from the movie screen. She briefly looked toward the back of the theater. There could be no question. That was my Mother and Hank!

My heart was pounding wildly in my chest. "This just can't be!" I thought. "My Mother goes to porno theaters?!"

But the more I thought about it, the less unlikely it seemed. Here she is, divorced and single, with a new hunky boyfriend, still young and sexy. Why not?

'Okay, I can accept this,' I thought, 'but I really need to get out of here, before it gets too freaky.'

But for some reason I couldn't move. The whole notion of this had me too blown away. I did, however, have the presence of mind to slouch in my seat so that they wouldn't see me. They were about 20 feet away, and almost directly in front of me, so the chance of them spotting me was slim. I had to be careful though.

My pulse was slowing considerably as I settled back in my seat. Although I was beginning to accept the fact that my Mother and her new boyfriend go to porn theaters, a new question was creeping into my mind. What exactly were they doing here? All of the couples I'd ever seen in the theater were there to have sex in front of the other theater patrons, or even to have sex with them. Could that be what my Mom and Hank had in mind?

I realized now that my Mother was sitting right next to the only man in their row. It HAD to be!

I was totally oblivious to the movie. My eyes were glued to the scene toward the front of the theater. Mom and Hank snuggled together, his arm around her shoulders. The man next to them openly looked their way, wondering if this would be his lucky night. Others in the theater were wondering the same thing. A man in the row in front of them slid down a couple of seats so that he was directly in front of my Mom, hoping to get a peek at some live action. I knew exactly what was on his mind - I had done the same thing many times before.

I sat there pondering this weird turn of events for about ten minutes. So far, nothing was happening, and I breathed a little sigh of relief. Apparently, they were just checking out the movie. I decided I needed to make my escape before they decided to leave. They would discover me for sure if that happened.

But wait a minute! There was something going on! I leaned forward, tightly gripping the armrests, and tried to penetrate the gloom.

Once again, the screen brightened, casting a harsh light throughout the theater. Mom was leaning her head against the back of her seat, with her face pointing upward toward the ceiling. Hank was partially turned in his seat toward her. He still had his left arm around her shoulders, but his right... Yes! I could see that his right arm was extended toward my Mother. The upper part of his arm, I could see, was jostling to and fro. I glanced to their left, and the guy in the seat next door was ogling my Mom. The man in front of them was turned around in his seat, gawking at the debauchery.

Hank was frigging her! He had to be! My aching cock was bent painfully inside my jeans. I plunged my hand down my pants to adjust it toward a more comfortable position, and kept it there, idly stroking my erection as I watched the unfolding scene.

They didn't continue for long though. They apparently had a lot more in mind. Soon, Hank stopped his probing and eased his arm away from her shoulders. Immediately, my Mother leaned down to her left, and her head disappeared behind the seat. She was blowing the stranger next to them!

Oh shit, this was too much. My Mom was no different than all the other horny sluts at the theater. Just like me and everyone else, she and Hank went there to get their kicks in front of, and with, other people.

I wanted to bolt from the theater before it was too late, but my raging hormones were begging me to pull out my cock and jack off to the hot scene. My sensible self finally won the internal argument though, and with sheer force of will, I tore my eyes away from them, left the theater, and raced toward my car. As soon as I was sitting behind the wheel, I unzipped my pants and pulled my throbbing erection through the fly. With five or six quick strokes of my fist, I shot my hot cum in several powerful spurts onto the dashboard of the car.

______

I thought almost constantly the following week about what I had seen at the Roxy. I hoped to have one last sweaty fuck with Angie on Friday night, but she was having her period - just my luck. She was heading back to Boston for the summer the next morning, so it looked like I had a three-month wait.

On the bright side of things, we knew that our relationship had progressed far enough that there was no danger of our three-month separation coming between us. Nevertheless, I was saddened by her impending departure.

I drove Angie to the airport the next morning, then spent the rest of the day moping around the apartment. I already missed her. I threw on a pair of old shorts and a tattered tee shirt, and started to do my once-per-year dusting of the apartment. I thought the mindless tedium might help ease my depression, but it didn't really work out that way. I couldn't understand why I was in such a funk - three months just isn't that long, and we would, after all, be able to talk on the phone as often as we wanted.

I think I knew why my mind was playing games with me. It was my Mom. I came to the realization that I did have a problem with what I saw her and Hank doing. Was it jealousy? Anger? I couldn't sort it out. I kept conjuring up the vivid image in my mind of her sucking off that stranger in the seat next to her. That's NOT what Mothers are supposed to do!

But I also knew that she needed to live her own life however she saw fit. Anyway, what gave me the right to have public sex with strangers but not her? Or anyone else for that matter? She was after all, a beautiful woman with a zest for life. What's the problem?

'Yeah, I can deal with this,' I thought to myself. I took a deep breath.

I actually smiled as I thought more about it. It was just so wild! I half-wished that I could have been closer to see it. And what happened after I left? Did she let him cum in her mouth?

Hank must have felt pretty lucky to have such a lusty woman. I could now fully understand the age difference. With her looks, plus the fact that she was obviously into pretty wild sex, she could have any man. I was glad that he was a nice guy - someone could really take advantage of her if she wasn't careful.

I felt a glow of protective love for her. She was my Mother, and I loved her dearly, regardless of her sexual habits.

I wondered if she had developed her kinky side before or after my dad and she divorced. It had to be after - I just couldn't imagine my Dad getting into that scene. He was a conservative corporate bigwig before he died, for God's sake. No, this must be a relatively new phenomenon.

I swabbed some lemon Pledge onto the entertainment center, and wondered what kind of sex she and Hank were into, other than their little sojourns to the Roxy. They were obviously into some kinky stuff. I ticked through my mental list. Let's see, public sex, exhibitionism, oral sex. Every thing else was a mystery, but who knew where it ended? Anal? Group sex? Orgies?

I finished the dusting, and grabbed a beer from the refrigerator. I lay down on the couch, turned on the television for some background noise, and let my mind wander.

Probably just about all the couples at the Roxy were into group sex or swinging or something like that. I mean, that's kind of what the theater scene there was all about. Could it be that Mom and Hank had sex with other people regularly?

My mind drifted. I sipped the beer and pictured my Mother. I thought back to dinner at her condo a couple of weekends before. Yep, she was definitely a sexy lady. Those white tights she had been wearing! I remembered the appreciative looks that Hank kept throwing her way.

And the way they were molded to her ass! I knew a good butt when I saw one, and hers was as fine as they came. And another bonus - no panty lines whatsoever. The sexy clothing was kind of a new thing with her too. She didn't exactly dress conservatively when I had seen her this past year, but nothing she wore was really very provocative either. The white tights were definitely meant to flaunt her body.

What, I wondered slightly guiltily, did she look like underneath? It would be nice to see, I mean even if was my own Mother. No harm in looking. Doesn't every boy fantasize about seeing his Mother naked?

I guzzled the rest of the beer and set it down on the floor next to the couch. I put my hands behind my head and gazed at the ceiling.

The peach blouse had been something else too. I thought back to how large her breasts seemed, unlike what I remembered from the past. At one point during the evening, I recalled seeing the sharp points of her nipples pressing against the fabric, despite the fact that she was obviously wearing a bra underneath. She must have long, firm nipples. I bet Hank has a great time sucking on them. Did I breast-feed from them when I was a baby?

The front of my shorts was tenting. My dick was getting hard from all these thoughts coursing through my brain. I shook my head with exasperation. Better get a grip Troy, I told myself. Don't be a jerk!

I ambled to the refrigerator for another beer. I thought briefly about going to the Roxy, but that was out. What if my Mom and Hank were there again? It wasn't likely that they'd go two weekends in a row, but you never know. Then I had a rueful thought. I might not be able to go there ever again. Maybe that was the first and only time they went there, but I couldn't take any chances. Fuck! With a heavy sigh, I sat forlornly on the sofa.

I glanced over at the television. A shaving commercial. I reached for the remote to find something better when, like a flash, a wild thought came into my head. Shaving. Moustache! The play! Why not disguise myself, like I do in drama school? With a wig, beard and moustache, plus my makeup, I'm unrecognizable. That way I could still go to the Roxy, and if Mom and Hank were there, I could just leave. They'd never know it's me.

On the other hand, I wouldn't really have to leave if they showed up. Wouldn't it be fun to watch them? I shook my head, and took a swig of beer. 'No Troy, put that thought out of your mind right now,' I scolded myself. 'If they're there, you need to split.'

But I could watch for just a little while, just to see what happens, couldn't I? I screwed my eyes closed in frustration. Fuck it, I told myself, whatever happens, happens. Take it one step at a time.

It seemed crazy, yet plausible. Hell, I had to try it. I leapt off the couch, threw on some Dockers and a dress shirt, and headed for campus.

I spent about two hours in the makeup room. Usually, I can put on the disguise and makeup in half the time, but there's a big difference between effective theatrical makeup that's worn on stage, versus makeup that needs to work in close proximity to other people.

I used a similar getup to what I wore in the play, except for the wig. The one I used on stage was kind of ratty, and didn't fit me quite right anyway, so I took some time to rifle through the wardrobe room until I found a better one. It was long and dark brown with a ponytail, and fit perfectly. The moustache was a little easier, and I carefully applied it with adhesive. I would have gone with a beard, but we didn't have any that fit properly. They were hard to do well anyway. I opted instead for a little dark makeup on my jowls to give the appearance of faint five-o'clock shadow. I used a dark pencil to color in my eyebrows. Finally, for good measure, I inserted some colored contacts.

I gave myself a critical once-over in a full-length mirror. Awesome. "Man, I'm good at this," I said out loud. No one, not even my own Mother, would be able to recognize me.

123456...8