Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom gets bored on the plane.
5.2k words
4.55
647.9k
768

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,366 Followers

All persons in this story are at least 18 years of age.


Mom was 41 and a beautiful woman for her age, by any standards, with shoulder length black hair and a gorgeous frame. Her tits were large and a little saggy, but that just made them seem even bigger, even a tad obscene. I often jerked off thinking of them, comparing them in my mind to a cow's udders. Aside from my masturbatory fantasies, our family was as normal as the next family, I guess.

So how did it all start? Honestly, I am still not sure...

I guess it all began on our family trip to Spain; because my girlfriend Lizzy had to retake some of her finals, the romantic trip she and I had planned for the summer had to be cancelled. As a result I was left with the choice between staying home, where I would no doubt be a distraction to Lizzy, or joining mom and dad on their annual trip to Spain...

Not an easy choice as a 19-year old, I can assure you!

Eventually, common sense prevailed over raging hormones and so I decided to give Lizzy all the time and solitude she needed by accompanying my parents on their trip. Dad booked an extra seat on the plane and upgraded their hotel room to a family suit.

When we got on the plane, there was an exceptionally large woman sitting right next to mom and dad's seat. It would have been very uncomfortable to squeeze another two persons in there, especially considering the duration of the flight. The extra seat was all the way in the back, with another vacant seat next to it, so I proposed to simply switch seating arrangements, but dad had paid good money for an isle seat on that particular row because it was adjacent to an emergency exit and therefor provided him with considerably more room to stretch his long legs.

Mom didn't really need the extra leg room; she just didn't want to squeeze in between dad and the large woman... with no other option remaining, it was decided that she would sit with me.

Our two seats were completely in the back of the plane and since there was a kitchen next to us – luckily the access to the kitchen was on the opposite side of the plane - there were no other seats on our row. I smiled when two gorgeous young women - a brunette and a blonde, dressed in cut-off jeans and halter tops - took the seats in front of us. I couldn't help but stare and admire their suntanned legs and bellies as they were putting their carry-on bags in the overhead compartment. Mom caught me staring and smiled.

"If Lizzy only knew!" she whispered, teasing me.

After everyone had taken their seat, the captain announced that we were forced to stay on the tarmac a little while longer due to incoming planes with priority. Mom and I talk a little, business as usual... but after a while the conversation goes stale and so she gets up and reaches in the overhead compartment, rummaging through her bags.

It soon becomes clear that she can't find what she's looking for and so she sits back down, whispering: "Damn it! One of my bags is missing, I must have left it in the transit area."

"What was in the bag?" I ask.

"Just magazines and crossword puzzles to pass the time, you know how quickly I get bored..."

It's true: no one is as easily bored as my mom; she can't go five minutes without having something to do. I was afraid of what a pain in the ass she was going to be, confined to her seat with nothing to do for hours.

Back in those days, there were no video screens built in in the seats yet, so we couldn't watch a movie. The music I had compiled on my walk-man was not to mom's liking and since she had had a good night's rest, she wasn't the least bit tired. I would have borrowed her my book, but she had already read it. Luckily there were some magazines in the seats in front of us, which kept her occupied for about half an hour. After that – we were still on the tarmac by the way – there was nothing left for her to do for and so she was quickly bored out of her skull; for the next hour or so, she shifted in her seat desperately trying to get some sleep, but to no avail...

Suddenly, while reading my book, I notice her left hand dropping to her knee, pushing her summer dress up and exposing her panties!

To my horror (at first) and surprise, mom slides her hand in her panties and begins playing with herself as she tilts her head back and closes her eyes. I quickly check the corridor and glance back at mom; after a little while she suddenly opens her eyes and catches me staring at her... before I have a chance to apologize, she whispers:"I'm sorry, I am just sooo bored... and I can't use the bathroom as long we haven't taken off."

Uneasy, but wanting to seem cool, I reply:"Hey, you don't have to explain yourself to me." and just look at her openly, pretending to be completely at ease with the situation... my cock betrays me however and grows to its full potential in no time, obscenely tenting my Bermuda shorts. She closes her eyes and continues what she's doing... after several heavenly minutes, mom starts convulsing gently, actually getting off right in front of me!!!

Suddenly, in the heat of the moment, her free hand reaches out for my erection, grasping it firmly, causing it to harden even more; it was as if all the blood in my body suddenly flowed towards my cock, depriving my brain from oxygen. Before I could do anything or even think straight, mom pulls out my cock and starts jerking it fast and hard, working me like a pro, making me hornier and harder than I had ever been before!

It was an incredible erotic sight, seeing my mom with one hand down her panties and the other wrapped around my gigantic rod... although I did my best to last as long as I could, after ninety seconds or so I felt my balls contract and my body start to quiver.

I look at mom, the expression on my face confirming what she already knows, yet she keeps wanking me, giving me a naughty smile:"Oh fuck mom mm mm." I whisper as my body tenses up.

Forgoing her own pleasure, she turns towards me, focusing solely on me now, rubbing my pole up and down even faster than before, her fist a blur over my cock, as she bites her lower lip in anticipation. Jerking it furiously, she makes me shoot all over her hand and arm, the back of the seat in front of me and my book... as my cum is flying off in all directions, she looks me straight in the eye, her mouth opened enthusiastically. When I'm finally empty, she relaxes back in her seat and looks at her hand and arm, speckled with my cum.

Fearing that she might come to her senses if I wait too long, I quickly slide my hand under her dress and head straight for her pussy, half expecting to get slapped in the face. Instead she simply looks at me, surprised and intrigued... letting me roam freely, without any resistance. I quickly find her clit and start stimulating her gently; she actually opens her legs a little further to give me better access and tilts her head back, closing her eyes. Taking this as an invitation to go all the way, I quickly slide two fingers inside of her and start to move them back and forth - deeply and with increasing speed... she's startled and opens her eyes, looks down at my fingers jabbing in and out of her wet cunt, but closes her eyes a few seconds later, giving me free rein. I steadily increase the depth and speed of my fingering, driving her to the brink of a very powerful orgasm, but keeping her hanging for several minutes (something that Lizzy taught me how to do).

After a little while, she starts fucking back against my hand, her pussy tightening around my fingers, trying to speed things along, but I keep denying her her orgasm... it's driving her mad with lust!

Finally, when my arm starts to tire from the repetitive motion, I give her a nice, big, mind-blowing orgasm causing her to convulse in her seat uncontrollably; she claws at her armrests, digging her nails in as she presses herself against the back of her seat, reacting to the flood of emotions overwhelming her...

For several minutes during and after her orgasm, I keep my fingers inside of her, occasionally giving her a little poke, teasing her sensitive pussy and making her squirm in her seat... when I take them out eventually, she just sits there, legs opened wide, panties pushed to the side and her seat soaked with her juices. And then there's an awkward silence where neither of us knows what to do or what to say next. I continue reading my book as mom lies back and closes her eyes, trying to get to sleep.

Twenty minutes later the captain announces that because of the waiting, we no longer have enough fuel for the trip, so we have to taxi back to the terminal, where the plane will be refueled. He reminds everyone, including the cabin staff to put on the seat belts and remain seated at all times. Suddenly mom unbuckles herself, slides onto her knees and maneuvers herself between my legs, takes out my flaccid cock and starts licking it, while she looks at me: I am hard in five seconds flat!

She smiles proudly and keeps looking me in the eye as she slides her warm mouth around my huge cock. During the entire effort of going back to the terminal and refueling – well over twenty minutes – mom keeps bobbing her head up and down my pole, constantly keeping me at the brink of cumming...

When the plane finally drives up the runway, mom makes an extra effort and sucks me off, making me spurt in her mouth; she keeps sucking and licking until I go completely limp, then climbs back into her seat and buckles up, just in time for lift-off...

As she licks her lips and smiles, the plane accelerates and takes off.

After the safety instructions from the cabin crew and some information from the captain, the seat belt lights go off and everyone starts getting up, moving around a little, pretending to have been sitting down for weeks. When dad makes his way over to us, mom pulls down her dress to cover up her crotch, closes her legs and wipes off her mouth with a tissue. Dad starts whining about the delay and the passengers around him, obviously boring both mom and me for about ten minutes or so; when he goes back to his seat, mom - almost instinctively – extends her hand and cups my crotch. As she keeps looking at her husband walking away, she whispers:

"One of these days that man is going to bore me to death!"

"Mom, are you even horny?"

"Not really, I just noticed the bulge in your shorts and figured you could use a hand!" as she takes out my cock again, stroking my massive mast slowly up and down.

"So you're jerking and sucking me off because... you're bored?"

"Yep, pretty much!"

"That's so slutty."

Ignoring my comment, she wobbles my stiff dick back and forth in her half-open fist and says:"God, do you ever go soft; this is the third time in an hour and you're still as hard as an iron bar!"

Beaming with pride, I reply:"No, I am pretty much always this hard... twenty-four/seven!"

Mom smiles and says:"No wonder Lizzy failed her finals."

As my cock begins to throb after that comment, I gather my courage and ask:"Can I call you names? Lizzy never let's me do that..."

"What would you like to call me?"

"I don't know... um slut?"

"What else?" increasing her wanking speed.

"Bitch?"

"Ooh yeah, very naughty, what else?"

Not sure about the next one, I whisper:"Um... cunt?"

Mom stops wanking me and looks me in the eye, very strict, saying:

"That's a very nasty word, I can understand why Lizzy hates it... I wouldn't even let your father get away with that one and we've been married for twenty-four years."

"I am sorry mom, I didn't mean..."

"I said your father couldn't, that doesn't mean you can't!" as she starts jerking me off again.

"Really?" as my cock starts leaking pre-cum over mom's hand.

"You like that one, don't you?" she whispers, a big grin on her face.

"Yes, very much!" I grunt as I am very close now.

Mom leans closer and whispers in my ear:"I am a stupid cunt!"

Immediately upon hearing that, I start to spasm and tremble in my seat, closing my eyes and grunting. Mom smiles and looks down at my cock enthusiastically as it spews globs of cum all over her hand and whispers, going for the actual kill now:"A big fat dumb cunt!"

My entire body stiffens as every muscle in my body is immobilized by the overwhelming power of my orgasm; even my breathing stops for about ten seconds as I honestly my head is going to to explode!

As she keeps her hand wrapped around my shrinking cock, gently tugging it once in a while, it takes me nearly a minute to calm down and regain my normal breathing pattern...

"I can't believe you said those things!" I pant.

"Too weird?" she asks, playing innocent all of a sudden.

"Fuck no mom, I loved every second... what about you?"

"I am not complaining... although this is no way to treat your mother!" smiling wickedly as she redraws her hand and takes some tissues from her purse to wipe the cum off of her hand.

"Unless your mother is a stupid cunt!" I smile.

"So just because I am a cunt - a dumb cunt - you think you can treat me anyway you want?"

"Pretty much!" I reply, as I reach out and push her right tit up until it spills out of her dress. She looks down at the black bra cup hanging out of her dress, looks at me and says:"Big, aren't they?"

"Obscenely big!" I say as I wobble her fat tit up and down in a demeaning fashion. Clearly excited by my choice of words and my actions, she whispers:"Tell me something nasty!"

As I grab my flaccid cock, still hanging out of my shorts, I say:"I think I've blown more loads on our bathroom floor thinking of your fat tits than I've pumped in or onto Lizzy!"

Reaching under her dress and sliding her hand into her panties again, mom whispers:"Really?"

I nod as I start jerking my cock again, trying to get it hard.

"Are you kidding me with that?" mom asks smiling at my crotch.

"Twenty-four/seven, mom... just give me a minute to going again!"

"You want to blow a load on mommy's fat tits?"

"Fuck yeah!" I reply.

Mom slides off her seat and crawls in between my legs; she lowers the straps of her dress and reaches back to unclasp her bra, taking it off and letting her enormous tits hang out. As she uses one hand to jiggle them up and down for my amusement, she slides her other hand back down into her panties and positions two fingers against the entrance of her wet cunt. While I ogle and drool over her massive tits, she whispers:"Here we go..." and shoves her fingers in.

The casualness with which she penetrates herself in front of me, makes my cock instantly hard again. After enjoying the presence of her fingers in her cunt for a few seconds, mom actually starts riding her own hand, rocking her hips back and forth while she keeps man-handling her tits.

Suddenly the brunette in front of us gets up unexpectedly and opens up the overhead compartment to put some stuff away... by time I've noticed her, she's gawking at mom and me; quick as a cat she closes the overhead compartment without putting anything away and sits down, embarrassed and shocked.

As I am trying to figure out what to do next, I can see the brunette whispering something to her neighbor; then the both of them turn their heads and glance at us, through the opening between the two seats... figuring it's too late to cover up and play innocent, I look at them as I keep pumping my dick. Fortunately they have no intention of alarming the crew or anyone else and just watch us, whispering and giggling... after about ten seconds the blonde gets on her knees and leans over her seat to get a better view, smiling at me!

Mom panics when she notices someone leaning over the seat and instinctively tries to cover herself up by rearranging her dress and crossing her arms over her naked rack...

"Mom, it's okay..." I whisper, realizing too late what I've said.

"Oh my god, that's your mother?!" the blonde asks shocked.

"Yeah." I say, deciding the cat's already out of the bag.

The blonde looks down at mom and says:"Unreal!"

Then the brunette leans over as well, having overheard us, and whispers:"Well, don't let us keep you!"

I grab my shaft and look down at mom, who's still a bit uneasy with the whole situation; bit by bit she turns her attention back to me and my hard cock and starts getting her groove back.

As she gets worked up again, mom slowly opens up her summer dress again, exposing her huge tits and moments later, lowers her hand back down her panties and plunges her fingers in her cunt once again. Under the watchful eye of our two neighbors, mom and I continue to masturbate...

With this much female attention, it takes every bit of self-control not to shoot off the first few minutes; when I feel that my virility have been sufficiently demonstrated, I relax and just let my orgasm happen!

I look the brunette straight in the eye and explode... volley after volley of my cum splatters against mom's face and onto her tits, drenching her like the slut that she is. As the blonde looks down to watch the cum blasting out of my cock, the brunette keeps looking at me, smiling timidly and blushing as she knows that she's just been the object of my orgasm.

When the blonde looks up and realizes that I have just gotten off on her friend, she gawks with open mouth at her and whispers, unable to hide a wide mischievous smile:"You slut!"

As mom climbs back into her seat and uses about half a dozen tissues to clean off my cum from her face and tits, the two women return to their proper seating position.

"So, which one did you think off while you disrespectfully dumped your sperm on me?" mom asks.

"You knew?" I ask surprised as I stuff my cock back in my shorts.

She nods and asks:"The brunette?"

I confirm her guess with a nod of the head.

"Does it bother you?" I ask after a few seconds of silence.

"You would think so, wouldn't you? Mm, I must be a bigger slut than I thought!"

As I don't see how the conversation could end any better than on that degrading note, I lay back and close my eyes... mom does the same, both of us trying to get some well-deserved rest!

Nearly two hours later we're awakened by the sound of an approaching trolley as lunch trays as the crew has begun serving lunch... for the next hour - with the cabin crew first dispensing tea, coffee and orange juice, then collecting the empty lunch trays, then selling tax-free items – mom and I are on our best behavior.

When dad drops by for another chat, the brunette in front of us gets up again and opens up the overhead compartment - probably figuring it's safe now that dad is standing right next us - and puts some stuff away.

After dad leaves, I look at mom and see that she's primed for sex.

"Lift your dress and take off your panties." I say as I slide down on the floor. Mom does as requested and shifts down a little in her seat, spreading her legs as I crawl in between them.

I start licking her passionately, paying extra attention to her clit, making her pant and squirm in her seat... slowly driving her insane; it takes everything I've learned from eating out Lizzy, not to mention a lot more effort to eventually pleasure mom, but it's well worth the effort when she grabs my head and wildly starts fucking my face, smothering me in her moist cunt and her juices.

When I am done eating her out, I gently nudge my fingers against her entrance. To my surprise, she grabs my fingers and stops me.

When I look up at her, she whispers:"Are you hard?"

"Off course, I'm always hard, remember?"

"Fuck me."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I wanna feel that big cock of yours splitting me in half."

"I don't have a condom on me..."

"It's okay, I am on the pill."

"How do you wanna do this? There's not a lot of room here."

"Sit down and I'll get on top."

I get up and sit down in the middle of both seats, wanking my pole up and down, making sure it's big and hard for what's to come.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,366 Followers
12