Mom Has a Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to eat my mother's freshly fucked pussy.

"Mom."

"Yes honey." She looked at me with half closed eyes.

"I want to eat your pussy."

She didn't immediately realize what I was asking. When the full meaning of my words became clear to her, her eyes went wild with shock.

"No..." She uttered a sharp shriek and she tried to cross her legs. But I was quick. I grabbed her legs and pressed them forcibly into the bed. Spreading her legs further apart, I excitedly watched her oozing pussy. Then taking a deep breath, I buried my face into the swampy warmth of her drooling cunt.

"Please...Rohan...not now...!" She tried to push my head away from her pussy. "Let me wash it first."

I looked at her and grinned. "Don't worry...I'll wash it for you."

I attacked her dripping pussy with my tongue.

"God," she whimpered as my tongue touched the puffy lips of her cunt. All of a sudden her resistance ceased. She lay silently...moaning gently.

I hungrily licked the insides of her soft thighs, sucking the cum off it. Then my wet tongue worked toward her juicy pussy that was still oozing a mix of our fuck juices. Pressing my nose into her sweet triangle of pussy hair, I inhaled the pungent scent of her horny cunt. Her cunt appeared flooded with fuck juices. I sucked the gobs of cum from her cunt.

"Mmmmm. Oooh...!" She moaned.

As my tongue lapped over her dripping slit, mom twisted in the bed and sobbed with erotic hunger. She ran a hand between her thighs and forced her pussy lips apart. Her other hand gripped the back of my head pressing it into her cum leaking pussy.

"Don't do it Rohan." She pleaded but her hand didn't left my head. "You're killing me."

My mind was reeling with rapture. Eating my own cum from my mother's freshly fucked pussy was an out of the world experience. Mother was softly moaning with every flick of my tongue over her slit.

"Oh mom, you've got sweet pussy," I murmured as I licked her cum smeared bush.

After cleaning her thighs and pussy mound with my tongue, I forced her legs even wider causing her to lift her ass off the bed. Now the soft cheeks of her ass were exposed to my lecherous eyes. A started licking the thick trail of cum that was originating from her pussy slit. My tongue traveled along the valley between her thighs to her anal crack and then to her sphincter. As my tongue stroked her anus, mom shuddered violently.

I began rubbing my lips against the warm flesh of her magnificent ass while my tongue licked the trace of cum that had seeped into her crack.

"You taste oh so very so sweet mother," I whispered lifting and placing her knees over my shoulders, running my tongue from her anal crack to pussy slit. Mother twisted, gyrated and whimpered as I slid my tongue back and forth from her asshole to her hairy and puffy cunt lips. I drank every iota of juice that poured from her leaking cunt. Finally, I lifted my head and looked straight into her eyes, smiling.

"My God...!" she suddenly giggled. "Look at you."

I ran my hand over my face. My lips and chin were completely glistening with the fuck cream. I quickly moved and hovered over her body. I bought my lips close to hers.

"Now it's your turn. Kiss me."

"No..." She was still giggling.

I didn't listened to her and planted my cum soaked lips over hers. We kissed passionately. Mom immediately pushed her tongue into my cum filled mouth. We French kissed while she sucked the cum sticking to my tongue.

The kiss prolonged for quite some time. When she stopped, we both were panting.

"You dirty boy," She grinned as she licked her soaked lips. "Making your mother do all these nasty things." "So what?" I smirked. "You liked it... didn't you?"

"Nonsense," She smiled. "This is perverted. Licking my cum filled pussy and then forcing me to clean your face."

"So you didn't like it?" I smiled lewdly. "Anyway, I'll do it every time I fuck you."

"God...I've created a monster." She showed a mocked concern.

"It's too late now." I slipped from her chest and propped over her tits. My ass rubbed against her tits as my cock flapped against her lips. I took my cock that was showing signs of reawakening and placed it over her lips. "I'm not finished yet. Lick my cock clean and make me hard again."

Mother showed no signs of backing off immediately sticking her tongue out and touched the slick head of my cock. Then she took hold of my cock and began smearing her face with my tool. She rubbed her mouth, her chin and cheeks with the wetness that was sticking to my ball and cock.

My eyes bulged with excitement. Rosy was correct. We sure had a super horny mother. A slut in the bed, ready to go to any extent to enjoy carnal pleasure.

Mother's tongue licked along my balls, licking the hot juice still sticking there. She was moaning and whimpering.

"Suck it mother," I said hoarsely, breathing hard with excitement. "I know you're a great cock sucker. Rosy told me that. She saw you sucking off Raghu."

Mother blushed for a moment; she lifted her mouth from my cock and grinned wickedly. Then she dived onto my cock again, this time taking it all between her lips. I felt a moist warmth engulfing my cock. My mind reeled with delight. My cock began to swell in her mouth.

She licked and rolled her tongue over my piss hole. Her eyes were glazed with erotic pleasure.

She gobbled at my cock with a fury. She lapped the entire length, running her hot lips up and down, sucking with frantic hunger. She whimpered and moaned as she sucked.

I was grunting with lust. "Oh, Mom... suck my cock with your mouth. Suck it, Mom. Suck me off."

Mother sucked like a pro. I thought about Raghu. He was really a lucky bastard. My mother sucked his cock and also letting him fuck her. Then I thought about my father. Poor soul. I didn't know whether mom had ever sucked his cock too. I doubted it. He wasn't like my mother. Otherwise, she wouldn't be fucking her servant.

"Poor dad..." I babbled.

She heard me and looked at me questioningly. I smiled and thrust my cock into her mouth. She again got busy with her sucking.

My cock was now hard and erect, back to its full size.

Mother was sucking my cock fervently; making a loud wet sounds, growling deep in her throat. She sucked every drop of cum that oozed from my piss hole. Her lips raced up and down the hardness, burning and tingling. I reached out for her cunt. It was dripping and burning with desire. I could feel the slow rhythmic flexing of her cunt muscles. Her clit had swelled again.

A big tidal wave of pleasure began to take shape at the base of my cock. I wanted to prolong the pleasure by clenching my scrotum to stop the ejaculation. However, I was fighting a losing battle.

"Mommy," I huffed as my cock began to swell even more in her mouth. "I'm going to come in your mouth. Suck me, suck my cock! I'm ready to shoot."

I fucked her mouth mercilessly. Mother heard my cry, but she made no attempt to stop. I leered happily. I desperately wanted to cum in my mother's mouth. I wanted her to taste my cum juice. She must have tasted Raghu's cum and now she was about to taste mine.

The pressure in my balls reached to a crescendo and my cock exploded, right into my mother's mouth.

Mom whimpered as her mouth was filled with my thick creamy juices. She swallowed hungrily, gulping every drop of cum down her throat.

She was a seasoned cocksucker. She was probably doing it after a very long time, yet she drank my cum with panache. She made wet sounds as she swallowed the spurting cum. Her lips sucked my cock with greedy ecstasy, milking every iota of juice from my cock. She drew up on my shooting cock, clutching bulbous head between her lips. Her tongue fluttered over my piss hole as the fresh jets of cum ejected out of that tiny hole.

Slowly, the intensity of the cascade slowed and then finally it stopped completely. Mother sucked my cock deep into her mouth, squeezing the last drop of juice out of it.

My cock began to deflate. Mom sensed that but she didn't let it go. She held it, still sucking it like a lollypop. She was a terrific cocksucker, still reluctant to take her mouth off. She held my tool between hot moist lips, feeling it softening in her mouth. Finally, she took a deep breath and let it go.

"Mmmmm, that was sooooo good...!" She whispered, tasting the final drop of cum off her lips.

I slipped off her chest and settled beside her. She shifted in the bed, turning her ass toward me. I pulled her body into my arms. My limp cock rubbed against her anal crack as she snuggled close to me. Then she turned her head and we kissed.

We lay there spooned together. My crotch pressed against her naked ass.

My eyes began to droop.

"Hey...are you finished?"

My eyes flashed open. I stared at mother. She was equally startled and staring at the door with bewildered eyes.

Rosy was standing at the door wearing only a wide smile on her face. Her one hand was between her legs rubbing her naked pussy. We never knew when she entered into the room. We never bothered to lock the door. Probably, she had seen most of the things that happened.

But it didn't matter now.

I looked at mother. She was still staring at Rosy. She made no attempt to cover her nudity; just watched her daughter wiggle her naked plump belly at the door.

"If you're finished with mommy," She gave a lecherous grin to mother. "Would you like to join me?"

"Come on sis." I pointed toward my limp tool. "I'm not a superman."

"Then be one." She pulled her slick fingers off her pussy and walked over to the side of the bed. She caressed my limp cock. "For now I'll take care of it."

She grabbed my hand and literally began to drag me out of the bed.

Suddenly mother reached out and grabbed her hand.

"Why take him to your room?" She gave her a big smile. "You can join us here. There's plenty of space."

My sister's eyes went wide with a faint hint of surprise. Mother quickly got down from the bed and put her arms around Rosy pulling her naked body into her close embrace.

"We should stop pretending now." She spoke hoarsely. "You can fuck Rohan here itself...and..."

Mother brought her lips closer to my sister's lips. "And...if you don't mind...I'd like to make love to you also."

"Mommy...!" Rosy whispered her face flushed with excitement.

Mother kissed her lips gently.

"If I can fuck my son...I can fuck my daughter too. Do you mind?"

"Certainly not...mother." Rosy put her arms around my mother. Their mouths met and pressed together in a deep kiss. Their tongues flicked in and out of each other's mouths until their saliva began to mix. Her one hand reached out and groped at my mother's tight ass. Mother began to gyrate her rump rubbing her pussy over my sister's pussy.

I eagerly watched my mother and my sister in their first lesbian kiss. They were kissing frantically like true lovers. I reached out and gripped my cock. It was showing the new signs of arousal. I started massaging my cock.

Their wild kissing lasted for a couple of minutes. Breathing heavily they separated. Mother took Rosie's hand and helped her in settling on the bed. Rosy lay on the bed. Mom spread her legs wide exposing my sister's smooth shaved pussy.

"Fuck her Rohan. I want you to fuck her." Her eyes gleamed wickedly. "Are you ready?"

"Not yet." I replied grinning, showing them my semi erect cock. "But you can help me."

"Not me." Mother grinned back at me. "Ask your sis to help you. I've got other work."

Mother didn't wait for my reply. She climbed on the bed and settled between my sister's wide spread legs. I watched in amazement as she stuck her tongue out, knelt and began lapping at my sister's pussy.

"AAhhh... Ohh, mommy," Rosy squealed with intense delight, drawing my mother's face tightly into her steaming snatch. "Oh, yes...mommy... yes...do that to me...Ohh!" She then reached out and grabbed my cock in her hands. I moved closer and offered my cock to her. She immediately opened her mouth and took my cock inside.

As my sister began sucking my cock, I looked at my mother. She was busy licking my sister's wet pussy. Our eyes met and she gave me a wanton smile. Mother wiggled her tongue over the soaked lips of her daughter's cunt, and thrust it in and out, stabbing mercilessly at the steaming hole. As she licked, she alternated the strokes with a lick up over her swollen clitoris, sending Rosy into tremors of ecstasy.

She lashed in a fury, her tongue going everywhere. She gripped Rosie's hips, pulling the sweet twat tighter into her mouth, sucking brutally upon her throbbing clitoris. My sister writhed on the bed violently, squeals bubbling from her clenched mouth.

Our horny mother and sister overwhelmed me. Within seconds my cock was hard again, bulging inside my sister's sucking mouth. Rosy took my cock out of her mouth and said. "Mommy."

Our mother reluctantly withdrew her tongue out of my sister's slick pussy. Her lips were smeared with my sister's pussy juice. "So you're ready superman." She grinned at me moving away from between Rosie's wide spread legs.

I stared at my beautiful pregnant sister, sprawled so invitingly onto her back. She lay limp and loose, staring eagerly at my rigid cock. Mother was also on her knees at her side, spreading her thighs wide.

"Come on, Rohan!" Mother urged hotly. "Fuck her!"

I quickly moved between her widespread thighs, my cock jerking up and down.

Mother stopped me. "No. Fuck her from behind."

I obeyed her and quickly settled behind my sister's naked body. With one hand I lifted her one leg and pressed my dick against her pussy. Mother took hold of my raging cock, brushed the bulbous head up and down my sister's scorching pussy.

"Oooh," Rosy whimpered. "Oh, God...stop teasing me mommy. Put it in me. Ohhhh...let him, fuck me!"

Mother placed the tip against her wet slit and pushed the head of my cock inside. Rosy lifted her legs even higher, spreading them wider to accommodate my raging hard on. The tip of my cock slipped between the shaved lips of her pussy. She sighed heavily as my dick began to move deep inside her. I could feel my mother's hand captured between her pussy and the base of my cock.

I gripped my sister's tits from behind and started fucking her as mother's fingers were still gripping my cock. I stabbed my cock in and out of my sister's pussy,

"Fuck her, Rohan!" Mother cried in excitement. "The way you fucked me...fuck her!"

Rosy moaned loudly. Mother quickly swung around and repositioned herself; her lips almost near Rosie's pussy and her steaming pussy hovered near my sister's face. Rosy reached out and began running her finger up and down my mother's inside thigh. Her fingers began working fervently brushing at the crotch of my mother's pussy.

I felt my mother's tongue over my sister's pussy. I propped myself to watch. Mother had buried her lips into my sister's crotch. My eyes went wild with ecstasy. Mother was lapping at my sister's pussy. Her tongue was fluttering over her swollen clit. At times her tongue was also touching my cock that was moving in and out of my sister's pussy.

"Ohhhh... Ohhhh!" Rosy wailed under the combine onslaught. "Keep doing that, mommy. It's... it's good!"

She spread mother's leg and touched her tiny nubbin. Mother uttered a soft muffled groan of pleasure as Rosy began to stroke up and down her erect clitoris. Then she buried her face between her legs and began to lap and lick mother's cunt.

I watched as my sister's tongue extended. Her tongue out, she was slurping at mother's juice like a hungry cat. Mother groaned loudly and increased her lapping of Rosie's pussy. I took my cock out for a moment. Mother immediately grabbed it and stuffed into her hungry mouth. After sucking it for few strokes she took it out and presented it at my sister's willing pussy. Another thrust and I was again deep inside my sister.

We fucked and sucked each other in silence. The only sounds in the room were the non-stop thumping of my thighs against my sister's delicate ass and the muffled cried and groans emanating from my horny mother and sister's mouths. We repeated the same antics. After every few strokes, I took my cock out of my sister's pussy, let my mother lick it for some time before driving it back into her pussy.

Rosie's pussy was slippery and hot. My efforts were slowly gaining momentum. Rosy also wiggled her ass beautifully, pressing her cunt onto my cock with every thrust. The friction along my cock was increasing with ever passing moment. I began to fuck her with even harder strokes. I wanted to prolong this ecstatic journey to eternity but I could now feel that my self-control was eroding.

"I'm coming sis!" With a mighty shove, I reamed into her pussy smashing my crotch into her ass. My semen blasted out into Rosie's ravenous pussy. It throbbed and jerked and filled her cunt with my white frothy cum. Rosy squealed loudly; she continued fucking herself on my rigid prick.

Then her hand shot between her legs. She took hold of my cock and pulled it out and immediately guided it into my mother's open lips. My shooting cock was suddenly engulfed inside my mother's hot moist mouth. God...I was cumming inside my mother's mouth.

Mother was surprised at this sudden intrusion, but she didn't flinch. She continued sucking my prick gulping every drop of cum that my cock shot into her hungry mouth.

Slowly my orgasm stopped and all movements came to an standstill. Mother let my drained cock slip out of her mouth and she fell flat on her back on the bed. Rosy stopped sucking her pussy and withdrew her head from between my mother's legs.

We lay there silently, heaving, trying to calm our erratic breathing. I was snuggled behind my sister with my cock resting over her inner thighs. I could feel my cum dribbling out of her pussy.

I got up, pushed my sister on her back and spread her legs. My cum was oozing out off her freshly fucked pussy. I quickly knelt between her legs.

"It's my turn now." I stared at my mother who was staring at me with delirious eyes. I brought my lips to my sister's pussy and started licking my own semen out of it.

Mother was quickly on her all fours. She watched as my tongue licked Rosie's pussy.

"Mind if I join you in your cleaning mission?"

Before I could answer, mother stuck her tongue out and lowered her face.

Our tongues hit my sister's dripping pussy together.

END