Mom Has Her Ups and Downs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her panties down far enough to expose my mother's pussy, but her tied legs didn't allow them to go lower than her thighs. I kissed the exposed skin above her patch and she whimpered, "Ohhh...I can't..." She began undulating as soon as my mouth rested on her velvety lips. My tongue opened the sticky slit and she said, "Oh no, John...God..." I licked inside her; her juices were honey to me. When I contacted the hood over her clit with the flat of my tongue, she began her litany of "Oh John...oh John..." that continued as I found my way under the thin skin to expose her clit.

Mom's movements became more extreme as I sucked and circled her tender clit. I hadn't really tied her tightly, and in her thrashing, one of her hands slipped out of the stretched out scarf. She grabbed my hair and squeezed, but she didn't pull my head back. I sucked her clit between my lips and lashed it with my tongue. It was only a moment later that she let out a cry of, "I'm coming...oh God, I'm coming...AAaiiieeeee..." After catching her breath, she yelled out 'OOOOhHHHHHhhhhh...." and closed her eyes tightly as if a second wave had hit her. I'd only been sucking her clit for a couple of minutes, but she came hard. As she finished, her sounds tapered to, "Mmm...mmm...mmm..."

When she quieted, I untied her and she rolled to her side without facing me. I stroked her back. I had felt so good, eating my mother's pussy, and watching her come so hard, that I indulged my typical male ego and said, "Do you usually come like that or..."

The first words she uttered since it had all started were, "No...it was you." Then she started to cry.

I said, "Mom, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that."

She said, "It's not what you said...I'm just upset...and confused...I just let you do something...unnatural..." She cried softly and I put my arms around her and spooned against her.

I said, "Mom, there's nothing unnatural about being physical with the person you love. We're not kids, and it's over between you and Phillip. How long haven't you slept with him?"

There was silence and then she said, "A long time."

I said, "Mom, do you love me?"

Whatever effect the wine had was gone and she said, "It's not about that, and you know it...we're talking about incest, we're talking about a mother and her son...you know what we're talking about."

"Mom," I said, "You may not believe this, but I don't think we're doing anything wrong."

She said, "I wish I didn't."

I said, "Do you?"

And she said, "Yes." I stroked her back and rested my hand on the smooth bare skin of her ass. She didn't move, but she said, "John, please...I need to be alone." As I left, I heard her muffled crying into the pillow."

So instead of feeling good about having some semblance of sex with my mother, I was feeling bad. And it didn't get much better the next day; her sadness felt like a weight on both of us. She walked like a zombie and hardly said a word. I went back to school wondering if she'd ever want me to come home again, but I left with the memory of her taste in my mouth.

I didn't have to wait long to find out if she wanted me home anymore. Before class the next morning, she called. She said, "Johnny..." and then there was a silence.

I said, "Are you okay mom?"

"Yes honey...I just can't talk over the phone...when can you come home, we can't leave what happened hanging in the air."

I said, "Tomorrow, I only have an early morning class. I can be home by noon and then stay the night until ten the next morning. Is that okay?"

She said, "Yes honey...thanks."

I got excited and said, "I can't wait to see you."

She said, "Johnny...we can't do that again." I didn't say anything and she said, "So I'll see you tomorrow?"

I said, "Sure mom, around noon."

She said, "I love you John."

And I said, "I love you too."

When I got home, she was in pretty bad shape. She didn't have to tell me that she hadn't slept in two nights, but I could see that she was trying to keep it together. She said, "Johnny I'm sick about all this. My stomach hurts so much I can't stand it; I feel as if my throat won't stay open enough for me to swallow, or even to breathe." At that she tried to catch her breath. She ran her hand through her hair. She said, "Johnny do you have that picture?" I didn't have to ask which one.

I went to my bag and brought it to her. She took it and started tearing it to pieces. As the pieces got smaller she got frustrated, and in a last attempt to shred it, her hands flew apart and she yelled "AHhhhh..." as the pieces fell to the floor. Then as if all the air had been let out of her, she softly started crying. What I could make out from under her breath was, "I should have stopped you," or "I could have stopped you," or both.

I said, "Mom, mom, it's okay..." and touched her arm to try and comfort her.

She said slowly, "Don't you understand? What we did can't be undone, it's forever, it's always going to be in our heads, always between us...what's going to happen to us...?"

I tried to be calm and let my voice soothe her. I said, "Mom, maybe this isn't the time to talk about why it happened. Let's just talk about what we can do now. Mom, you've accelerated this into a catastrophic event; it isn't. I'll let it go if you want me to. I won't look at you that way. For me, only a beautiful thing happened, and if that's the end of it, then I'll go back to the way we were, and it'll just be something from the past that disappears into the thin air. Nothing happened the way you're thinking about it. It was just an incident, only an incident ...that's all."

She came to me with her arms squeezing herself and her hands across her chest. I put my arms around her and enveloped her as she put he put her face on my chest. She stopped crying and I said, "Mom, all those questions you have about the future, I have them too. But the reality is that we can just do the best we can now, and let the future take care of itself."

She said, "I know you're right, but I have all these feelings, and they're fighting with each other."

I said, "You mean like we used to fight?"

She laughed, lightening the mood.

I said, "Sometimes we live for a while with opposite feelings until we can sort them out, right?"

She said, "When did you get so smart?"

I said, "I actually learned a lot from Deena, and I'm taking a course in it."

She laughed again and said,"John, I love you." It was the first time she said that kind of 'I love you.' She must have heard the difference too because she pulled her head back and looked into my eyes and said as if she was surprised, "It's true...I do love you." I leaned toward her and we kissed.

In the movie, "The Princess Bride," they talk about the top kisses in history. Well, in my life, this one topped them all. It was sweet, and loving, and passionate, and everything the other kisses weren't. It struck me as odd that that I had given my mother oral sex, and yet this was our first kiss. Like poetry that says more than the words themselves, the kiss said more than the physical connection of our lips.

When it ended mom said, "I'm glad you came; I feel better now."

I said, "I'm glad mom."

I went back to school and we talked every day. We were open to each other and when I told her how I loved her, she didn't shut me down. She listened. She could even say things like, "I realize now that I should be proud that you love me that way, because you make me feel desired, and I haven't felt that in a long time." She could even kiss me in a way that said she understood.

About a month before the school year ended, we were in the barn working together when mom said, "John, do you think you could move back in, I miss you, and I need you here."

I said, "If that's what you want mom."

She said, "That's what I want."

I said, "Mom, am I getting my signals crossed, or are we talking about the same thing here?"

Her eyes were downcast but she had the courage to say, "We're talking about the same thing."

I said, "Mom, are you sure you're ready for this?"

She said, "No, I'm not sure, but that's what I want." After a deep breath she said, "John, I love you, and I think I love you the way you love me, and I think what's scaring me the most lately is that I keep forgetting the reasons why we shouldn't be together...the way you want us to be. It's just all so crazy...but everything is crazy. Just give me time baby. I don't know how much I'm ready for, but I want to try...I want to try and be happy with you."

My answer was a kiss that was as sweet as our first one, followed by more. We shut off the machine and I threw a few of the blankets that covered the printers on the floor. I sat and reached my hand up to her, my look told her that I wasn't going to push her. She sat by me and we kissed some more. Her tongue played with mine and I didn't touch her until she touched me. She moved her hand along my hardness and I said, "That's how much I love you."

She said, "I'm glad." I fondled her breasts and she took me out of my pants. When my mother's lips first touched the skin of my dick, I could feel the love in her heart. When she took the first suck and came up my shaft with a soft moan, I could feel the love in my heart. Wasn't it about sex? Of course it was; the sensations of a woman's mouth on me were as exciting as I could have imagined. But a mother was sucking on her son's cock, and that made it so much more. My mother was sucking on me, and that was everything.

She held the base of my rod and two of her fingers were on my balls. She sucked up and down sometimes pausing on the head to suck it, or use her tongue on it. It wasn't studied or scripted or planned. Everything she did came out of her urges at the moment.

I took off her tee shirt, unhooking her bra, freeing the heavy globes that hung and swayed as she mouthed me. I took one in my hand and massaged it through my fingers. I thought that my mother had the best tits I'd ever felt. I put her slightly puffy areola between my fingers and then gently pulled on the tip of her nipple. I wanted to suck on them but I was in no position to do it. I awkwardly reached over her shorts and touched her pussy. Mom didn't hide her excitement. My mother was blowing her son, and for the first time I sensed that she was not ashamed. I loved the feeling that she was doing what she wanted to be doing, and she was doing it to me.

I changed position enough so that I could feed her my cock and easily move in and out of her mouth. Her soft lips closed around the shaft as I slid between them. The warm wetness of her mouth felt so good that whenever she pulled back and licked me, I quickly returned to it. At times she sucked hard, taking the spongy head between her lips. Her ardor and excitement mad me feel desired and made me want her even more.

When I was in my mother's mouth and she was sucking on me, I thought that was about the best feeling I could ever have, and even then, I still had a great urge to turn her, and put her on her back so I could strip her, open her legs and drive into her pussy. I wanted to finally be in that forbidden opening where I knew my greatest pleasure would lie, embedded, deep inside my mother's center.

But I sensed that she wasn't ready to have her son in that place, and that I would have to wait until she was ready to have me there, meanwhile enjoying the sensations of her sucking on me, and loving me with her mouth.

And that was where she wanted me to come, and that's what she told me. She cupped my balls and massaged them and breathlessly said the most unbelievable thing I ever thought a son could hear from his mother. She said, "Come in mommy's mouth baby, come for me, give me your sperm, your love..." With that she sucked hard, up and down, while stroking the part of the shaft that wasn't in her mouth. I didn't have much choice about coming once she did that to me. I said, "Yes mom, I'm coming, I'm COMING IN YOUR MOUTH, OHhhh Mom...MMMMmmaaa..."

Jolts of cum spurted into my mother's mouth and I lost the control I usually had when I came. My eyes shut tight from the intensity of my releases and I kept saying, "OH MOM..." as I repeatedly shot cords of sperm between her lips. She tried to catch her breath but I kept coming and she couldn't keep it all in her mouth. When she took me between her lips, I had two final spasms and mom still sucked me for a while after I finished, leaving my shaft shiny with her saliva.

I said, "Mom you have no idea what you just did to me."

She gave a small laugh and wiped her lips and said, "Well I have some idea...it's probably like what you did to me the first time you took me in your mouth. I may have been confused that night, but I never doubted what you made me feel."

I caught my breath and said, "Let's see if we can do that again." She let me take her shorts and panties off. I opened her legs and sucked on her clit until she came. We were definitely done working. We went into the house and when it was time for bed I wanted to go with her, but she didn't invite me so I didn't say anything.

I woke up late and we shared a cup of coffee and I said, "I don't want to go back today...maybe I'll stay."

She said, "I don't want you to go, but you're going...you're not going to end up like me, with a lousy paying job. But you'll be back tonight, with your stuff, won't you?"

I laughed, "Oh you can count on that. And talking about your job, I think you should quit. Jay-Lo's is making enough for you to work at it full time, don't you think?"

She said, "Oh wow...maybe it could work baby. I'll look at the numbers. I guess if I spent more time at it, we could have more designs...we'll talk about it when you get back."

We had oral sex for weeks and no matter how much I wanted to, I never pushed her for more. I knew that the final obstacle to completing our relationship would have to be overcome by her. I'll admit that I was starting to get impatient when weeks turned to months.

The strange thing about the way it happened was that it wasn't in a moment of passion, or after drinking, or by my urging that we finally got to it. She just decided. We were on the bed talking after having oral sex when started smiling. I said, "What are you smiling about?"

She said, "I'm going to fuck you now." That from a woman who never curses. She said, "I want you inside me, I've wanted you inside me for a long time."

I certainly didn't want to dissuade her, but I still said, "Are you sure mom?"

She said, "Sure enough to have started taking the pill."

She surprised me by getting up quickly and putting her leg over me. Her smooth ass rested on my thighs. She smiled at me while she used her hand to make me hard. It didn't take long. She raised herself and positioned my cock to receive her pussy. She eased down on it and threw her head back when the length of the shaft slid up into her. She said, "Ahhhh..." and I exhaled at the same time with the feeling that if all the waiting I had done was just for that one long stroke up into my mother's pussy, it was all worth it.

I moved and thrust up to meet her and she said, "You're inside me...Ohhh...and it's good, so good baby...Oh yes, yes, yes...inside me, inside me." And I also thought 'Yes, yes...feel it now and remember it, because nothing is ever going to feel as good as being inside your mother's pussy.' I brought up my hips to penetrate deeply into that wondrous warmth and after a few more strokes, unexpectedly, she came. A long surprising cry escaped he lips as if she didn't know she was about to come. She said, "AHHHH...JOHNEEEEE..." and she rode me while a long high-pitched cry escaped from her mouth which was curved in an expression of thunderstruck pleasure. She looked at me wide eyed and laughed when she finished saying, "My God, where did that come from?"

I ran my fingers from her pussy to her heart and said, "From here to here."

She said, "Wow," and moved on me.

I said, "Yeah mom, do that, don't stop."

I was hard inside her and as she moved, she began getting excited again. She said, "I love you Johnny, but I'm worried, I think about us all the time now." She kept fucking me as she talked.

I said, "What are you worried about?"

She said, "Am I going to be enough for you, are you going to want a younger woman, are you going to leave me...?"

As she began to raise and lower herself on me, I made her do it very slowly. I spoke to her as her gentle stroking massaged us both. I said, "Mom, I know you're worried about the future, our future. Mom you're the one I want. When I kissed other girls, it was your lips I wanted." I took her tits in my hands and said, "When I touched other girls, it was these that I wanted, when I was inside them, I was thinking about you...it was always you."

She said, "Oh John..." as she moved up and down on me a little faster.

I said, "You just have to imagine any and all possibilities, whether they happen or not. Mom, can you see a future where we always love each other?"

She said, "Yes baby, I can," as I pushed up in her pussy a little deeper.

I said, "Can you Imagine being my bride, marrying me, being my wife?"

She said, "Yes love, yes." She pressed her fingers into my chest and I could hear her wetness as her sex was repeatedly opened by my rock-hard pole.

I said, "Can you feel yourself having my baby, with your breasts swollen with milk, and your belly filled with our love?"

She said, "Oh...yes darling, YES..." With that she moved hard and fast, pumping myself into her. She cried out, "I'm coming baby, mommy's coming...OH...OH...come with me love, COME...COME..." I used my hips to piston my shaft into my mother's pussy and before I could tell her, the first cord of my sperm shot into her belly. Her voice smiled and said, "YES, YES, YES..." as I turned her to her back and mounted her to finish. My thrusts were powerful and I didn't want to hurt her, but I couldn't help driving hard and deep to penetrate as far as I could into my mother's pussy.

I needn't have worried because the pleasure was evident on her face. She said, "Yes baby, like that, like that, fill mommy, God yes, oh Johnny..." I gave her the full length of me and she responded by grabbing at me and writhing until a crescendo of both our cries of coming filled the room. I gave my mother my love, filling her with the proof of it until we both were spent.

As we rested in each other's arms, I let my fingers softly glide over her breasts and body saying, "Lorraine..." as gently as I'd ever said it, and "Mom..." as lovingly as I'd ever felt it.

I could hear the emotion in my mother's voice when she said, "This is forever, isn't it love?

I said, "Yes mom, it's forever...and by the way, you owe me a picture." She laughed before giving me the best kiss.

12