Mom Lends a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie3624
stevie3624
1,193 Followers

She increased the tempo of her strokes and did something with her fist that increased the friction as she pumped. I actually felt as if I could have held out another minute or two, but I let myself go. I got loud and said, "OH, OH, OH..." and fired off a volley of cum. It may have been the best orgasm of my life because I was with a woman and not out of control. I was elated, and I was coming, and mom was saying, "Yes baby, yes, come for your mama, come..."

When I was completely satisfied, I said, "Oh man...thanks mom. That was unbelievable."

She said, "Wonderful. Now get dressed and let's go out."

We went to the mall and mom went into her usual diatribe about how people were all being sold a bill of goods by some guy on Madison Avenue who had convinced them to buy all kinds of stuff they don't need or want.

But we weren't there to shop. Our destination was the movies, for the new Cruise actioner. It was the first show of the day and the place was empty. I was feeling so good, that just as the show started, I leaned over and kissed mom on the cheek and said, "Thanks."

She kissed my cheek and said, "You're welcome." We were facing each other and then I kissed her lips. She kissed mine at the same time. For the next hour and a half, we kissed. Every once in a while my mind came up for air and I thought, 'I'm sitting here making out with my mother - and it's great.' All we did was kiss until our lips were raw. Her tongue was soft and probing, and her hand caressed my hair and face throughout the movie that we never saw.

We stopped in a coffee shop outside the theater and after we ordered mom said, "Well, that was lovely, I haven't done that in...forever...it's good for you to do that sort of thing, and not always be thinking about having an orgasm."

Even though my mother had masturbated me three times only hours before, what we had just done felt so much more intimate. I said, "Was that only a lesson mom?"

She said, "Well Danny...I just thought it would be good for you...of course it was nice for me too..."

I let her words hang. Then I said, "Mom, you have to be straight with me like I'm being with you or this is going to confuse the hell out of everything."

She said, "You're right honey. You know...the truth is, that for me, doing what we just did in there - that was sex."

I said, "What do you mean mom?"

She said, "Most people use the word 'Foreplay.' Think about it, how stupid is that? It's like saying all the kissing and touching and talking is a meaningless waste of time that leads to the only important thing. Honey, it isn't 'Fore' anything. It's it. It's sex. You have to be there in your mind as well as your body, taking all the pleasure from all of it. Anyway, listen to me going on...what I'm saying is that I enjoyed kissing you very much and I forgot how lovely it can be...so yes, once we got into it, the kissing was as much for me as it was for you." She took a breath and said, "And while we're on the truth...I like it that you get so hard for me."

I said, "Thanks for telling me mom."

We went home and to say I was worked up, wouldn't scratch the surface of what was going on in my fevered brain. I could feel some electricity going through me for the rest of the day. It got late, and when we were about to head for bed, mom approached me to say good night and I said, "Janice, can I kiss you a little more?"

She said, "Of course Danny."

We started making out while standing there and I put my hand on her breast. Mom made a small sound and I moved my thumb across her nipple. Even through her top and bra I could feel it harden. I hoped she wasn't going to stop me, and she didn't. I fondled her over her clothes for a while, unsure of what to do next. My eyes were closed and I was almost in a fevered dream state. When my hand glided over the curve of her ass, I said to myself, 'I wish I could tap that.'

At least I thought I had said it to myself, but I had actually whispered it, because mom said, "Does that mean what I think it means?"

I'd told my mother that I wanted to have sex with her. I was taken aback, but I recovered enough to kiss her neck and continue stroking her ass as I said, "Yes mom."

She said, "Baby, come with me." Holding hands we walked into her bedroom and she turned on the small bedside lamp. She sat on the bed and I sat beside her. We kissed. We touched. I started to reach under her skirt to get at her pussy but she gently said, "Don't rush honey, we have all night."

She undressed me slowly and smiled when she said, "You may not believe this, but I really didn't think that we were going to end up here. I guess I was kidding myself." Then she stopped for a moment and said, "Honey, we both know where this is going; are you sure want to do this...with your own mother?"

I laughed a little and said, "This is a great time to ask me, I'm sitting here with my hand on your nipple and I've got a hard-on that could drill a hole in a wall, yes mom, I want to do this more than anything. Are you sure you want to have sex with your son?"

She said, "Yes baby, I want to do this for both of us." My mother had just said that she would let me have sex with her. I was excited, but I also felt steady, considering.

I lifted her sweater over her head and reached behind her. It took me a few seconds, but she waited patiently until I unclasped her bra. Seeing her bare breasts again, made my cock jump, and I thought that I could feel some pre-cum ooze. I said, "Janice, you are amazing." Those gracefully shaped globes were heavy in my hands as I lifted them both.

She said, "A little past my prime, but I guess not bad for a woman who's on her way to forty."

I said, "Mom, I don't know anyone who's twenty that looks this great."

She said, "Thank you baby," and we kissed for a while as I fondled her. I thought of what she had said, and enjoyed what we were doing for itself, and not as a stepping stone to get somewhere else. At that moment, if that was all that happened I would have said it was great. I was kissing my mother and I had her bare tit in my hand. Not many mothers, even if they had the desire to do it, would allow their sons to show them love through physical touch as my mother was doing.

She spoke to me softly and I stayed calm. She said, "I like it when you when you kiss me Danny, and when you touch me, it's gentle, and loving. Do you love me Danny... more than just because I'm your mom?"

I said, "Yes mom, I love you, and I wanted you like this for a long time. I even thought about saying something, but how could I say that I wanted to make love to you? I was afraid you would think I was horrible and that what I was feeling was wrong."

"Between us Danny," she said, "love can never be wrong." She took off her shoes and skirt, and then she began taking her panties down. She stopped and said, "I hope you like the way I look." I couldn't imagine what she was talking about until her panties were completely off. Her pussy was smoothly shaven. Her lips were pinkish and the folds looked tender and soft. I detected some moisture that made some of it shiny.

I said, "Janice, you look fantastic down there." Her folds fell evenly and looked velvety soft. I loved the way she looked all over. Her skin was smooth and inviting. With only her stockings on, she couldn't have looked hotter. I leaned over and kissed my mother's pussy. She flinched a little as I kissed over the hooded clit, and then made a soft sound of pleasure. She leaned back and opened her legs and I positioned myself to do something I had never done, eat a woman's pussy.

I wasn't exactly sure of the best way to go about it, but mom directed me. "Yes there baby...softer, harder, higher...yes...yes...yes." I got the knack pretty quick. Her sounds told me all I needed to know after that.

When you lick someone you love, nothing tastes sweeter than the juices she's producing for you, and my mother's pussy started flowing with them. I savored each drop of moisture that covered the soft folds and hood from which her swelling clit had begun to emerge. Her moans were delicate and musical at first, lyrical in their description of her inner pleasure.

I used the flat of my tongue to paint around and over her vagina, and then pointed it to tease and attend to her swollen clit. After discovering how much pleasure that nub of flesh seemed to bring her, I sucked and licked it for a long time. I loved the taste of her and I loved the fact that my mother was letting me suck on her pussy. As I worked her, she arched intermittently and writhed to my loving stimulation. My cock hardened completely stiff to her sounds, and to the joy I took in making my mother's body feel the love I held for her in my heart.

As I ate her, I reached up to feel the warm flesh of her breasts, with their hardened tips. My mother had the tits of a mature woman, full and ripe and heavy. They had turned me on as long as I could remember, and now they were in my hands. As I massaged them and sucked on her pussy, I ached to be inside her, but I was transfixed by the soft flesh in my mouth and the way her body excitedly reacted. I held her hips and felt a tremble go through her. She said, "Danny...oh, oh, OHHHhhhh...baby, yes...God yes...OH, OH, I'M COMING..."

I felt her pussy push into my mouth as her hips flexed and a shudder wracked her body. She said, "Danny, Danny, Danny...sweet boy," as she slowly finished coming. She said, "You made your momma feel so good baby. Now come and be inside of me."

She probably saw me tense up as I moved up to enter her and she said, "Listen to me baby, it doesn't matter how fast you come, because you're going to be inside me again and again until you're in me as long as you want to be...do you hear me love?"

I said, "Yes mom," and I relaxed. I felt freed, I knew it would be as she said, and I knew that she would be there for me. I took my cock in hand and placed it at the entrance to my mother's pussy. One push and the swollen head opened the wet folds to let me in.

I pushed farther into the no longer forbidden place and I looked at my mom and she smiled and said, "Yes baby." Her pussy held me with a caress of flesh. I stroked two or three times and I knew that I wouldn't come until I wanted to. I could feel the strength of my confidence build as my mother closed her eyes and said, "You're inside me baby, inside your momma...oh yes...that's good darling, yes, it feels good inside me baby." Her hands ran softly along my back, to my flank and onto my ass. She pulled me into her and said, "Oooh, you are good for me. I knew you would be from the first time I saw you, so hard and big, standing in front of me...I knew it...I knew it."

With each stroke, a volume of words flashed through my head about how good it felt, and how amazing it was that I was inside my beautiful mother's pussy. As I moved in and out of her, I got lost in the feelings for a moment, and I was just a guy making love to his girlfriend, and then as I became more self-aware, it was Danny and Janice. Best of all was knowing that it was really my mother who was loving me in this special way. She was loving me by taking me inside her pussy, and with each push into that warm wet place, I was glad it was her.

I felt her squeeze me and writhe, making me enter her at different angles. I was in the soft embrace of my mother's flesh, and even without experience, I felt that no pussy could caress me the way my mother's did. I moved to the invitation of her body and she said, "You're doing it so good baby, you feel it don't you baby?"

I said, "Yes mom, I feel it...I love you."

She said, "And your momma loves you, very much."

I was so concentrated on the feelings of being inside my mother's pussy that I hadn't realized how long I had been stroking her. I watched as my shiny juice covered cock went in and out of her open hole. It was as thick and hard as I had ever seen it. I said, "Mom, I want you so much."

She said, "I'm here for you baby, I'm here." She unwrapped her legs and pulled them back, opening herself even more. I positioned myself to get more leverage and began plunging into her belly, sending the full length of my shaft to the depths of her womb. She said, "Yes baby...take me like that...take your momma...take me...OH GOD...YES, YES..."

I could hardly believe it, but my mother was climaxing before me. Her grip became vise-like and she thrashed and cried out, "I'M COMING BABY...YOU'RE MAKING ME COME...OH...OH...OHHHHHH..." It was all too much for me and I began releasing into her.

I said, "MOM...MOM, and the discharges practically made me jump. It felt so forceful I could imagine each hot cord of cum firing into her belly like a shot.

She laughed with the surrender to her own orgasm and the satisfaction from my impending release and said, "Yes darling, come in me, come inside me," as the warm liquid filled her pussy. We both moved until everything was out of us.

After catching our breath, Mom kissed me and she seemed happy. She said, "You see? You did so good...so good baby." She stayed in my arms and after some endearing words and touches, she seemed content to chatter idly about doing a painting on one of the walls in the den, and then about what we should do the next day. At one point her hand brushed across my cock; it sprang to life and I was ready to go again.

I took her tit in my hand and pulled the pliant nipple between my fingers. Mom said, "Mmm that's nice baby, but I don't want us to get ahead of ourselves here, okay sweetheart?" In other words, we were done for the night.

Then I wondered if she was saying that this was a one time thing, so I said, "Mom, that was so good, we're not just going to forget about this whole thing, are we?"

She said, "I know we're feeling good with what just happened, I'm just saying we have to think about it all, and talk about it. I really hadn't planned on you and me actually having sex. It was lovely baby, but..."

I said, "Mom, life is what happens between your plans."

She laughed and slapped my arm and said, "No fair." She was always saying things like that to me. Then she said, "We'll talk tomorrow, you go on to your room and get to bed." She gave me a full kiss on the mouth and I felt better.

The next morning she was up early and breakfast was on the table. She wasn't wearing a bra, which was only the second time I had ever seen her that way. I wanted to jump her bones right there, but I didn't want to screw things up by pushing her too far, too soon. She said, "Before we go anyplace today, let's walk to the Green. It's sunny and crisp and just beautiful out there, okay?"

I said, "Sure mom," and we headed out after getting dressed. We walked around the pond and sat on a bench. It was the kind of Sunday that wraps you in a peaceful calm. The Green was empty except for a couple of dog walkers.

I put my arm around her. She seemed content. After a while she said, "We should talk."

I leaned to her and said, "I think we should kiss." She didn't resist my lips, or my tongue as it gently slid over hers. Her gratifying sounds as we made out told me that she was enjoying it as much as I was.

We kissed for at least a half hour before she said in a helpless little voice, "Oh honey, what are you doing to me?"

I said, "Loving you...having sex."

She smirked, "Wise guy...but you do learn fast...and I do like the way you kiss me." She came back to my mouth and after a few minutes she said, "You win, let's go home." I felt a wide self-satisfied grin inside, but I fought placing it on my face.

When we got in the door I said, "I want to make love to you all day."

She smiled and said, "Sounds like a plan." When her top and bra came off, I gathered her breasts together and sucked on each nipple with enough suction to draw the large areola and some tit flesh into my mouth. I could tell that she liked it, and I did it for a while. I went back to kissing her and my hands roamed over the curve of her ass. I put my hand into her skirt and panties, and held the supple globe as we continued to stand and kiss. She broke the kiss to catch her breath and put her hand between my legs and said, "I really didn't expect this...but I do want you sweetheart."

She took my jeans and boxers down and I kicked them away. Mom went down on me. Two days before, I had given up on having anyone, and here was my beautiful mother, taking my cock into her mouth. It was fucking unbelievable. She sucked on the head until it was a purple plum. She licked my shaft, she licked my sack, and astoundingly, I stayed in control. She had changed me, because she was my mother. I watched her sucking on me. It was surreal. It was like an out of body experience; I watched myself as I watched her working my cock with her hands and lips and tongue. She took as much of my rod into her mouth as she could and drew back and forth on it. Then she got up and grabbed the shiny rod in her fist and said, "Now come and give me some of this thing."

She sat me down on the couch and after stripping naked, she mounted me. With her knees outside mine, she faced me and impaled herself completely in one steady descent and with a long exclamation of, "Ohhhh......" Then she went back to kissing me as she moved slowly up and down on my shaft, using her hips to gyrate and circle whenever my cock was completely engulfed inside her pussy. I cupped her ass with both hands as she rose and fell on me. The flesh was firm with her muscular exertions. I thought she had a great ass for a woman her age, and then it hit me that she had a great ass, period. I had the urge to put my finger into her ass, but I wasn't sure if she would like it, and I couldn't manage it from that position anyway.

She rode me and bounced and twisted her hips until I slowed her to make it last. She responded and eased the pace as I massaged the tits that were only inches from me. Her nipples swelled with my attention and the soft puffy skin around the points became pink as the blood rushed to where I pinched. I said to her, "Mom, you have an amazing body."

Before her mouth came to mine she said, "For you baby." We kissed as I stroked her back and flanks and I could feel her excitation as she sped up again. She said, "I want to come baby...on you...now."

I said, "Yes mom, come on me."

She rubbed her clit a few times and she drew air through her lips as she bounced and made a sound like, "Nnnnn..." She called my name, and I let her bounce as fast as she wanted and consciously let myself approach orgasm by thinking about shooting my cum up into her pussy. My mother was giving me the best sex of my young life and to think that I was about to make her come added enough to my excitement to throw me over.

I raised my hips as she came down on me and forced my cock high up into her pussy with the first explosion of cum. "Oh yes baby, yes," she said, as she held onto my shoulders and sprang quickly up and down. She leaned her head back and her tits almost hit me in the face as they bounced. I bucked up into her as much as I could, but it was her rocking and rolling that brought me off.

"Oh mom, oh yeah..." I said it again and again. Each time she came down on me I seemed to shoot up in her with a spasm of cum that made me yell out from the intensity. I filled her pussy with my juice until she shuddered to an end, collapsing on my neck as she finished. As I continued releasing into her, I realized that I had assumed mom was protected, but I had never asked. The thought crossed my mind that it was possible that I could make my mother pregnant. It was a scary and exciting thought.

Mom exhaled and said, "That could get addictive."

I said, "That was amazing mom." She kissed me, and when the long kiss ended, I said "Mom, I never asked you, are you on the pill...or something?"

stevie3624
stevie3624
1,193 Followers