Mom No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers

"Marlee, I need to cum, baby. Can I cum in you? Are you protected?"

Thinking it a bit late to worry now, since his cock had been leaking pre-cum into her pussy for about 20 minutes, she merely nodded. They could deal with the consequences later. Right now, she wanted him to fill her with his seed and his love.

"OOHHHGGOODDD, BABY! Your pussy is squeezing me so good! I want you to cum with me. Can you cum with me, sweetie? I want to fuck you until you cum ...."

She knew he was getting close, so she began to roll her hips at him, grinding her clit harder into his pelvic bone. He could feel her pre-orgasmic spasms beginning inside her, so he pushed deep and just ground his hips back into hers, rubbing his cockhead against her cervix.

"OOOOHHH, FUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!" Seth could hold off no longer, jetting stream after stream of hot cum into her pussy.

Feeling him throb inside her and hearing his cry pushed Marlee over the edge and as Seth suckled her nipples one after the other, she came hard around his cock, milking the last of his cum deep into her pussy.

Breathless, they lay, still joined, for a long while. Seth brushed Marlee's hair from her face and kissed her over and over again.

"Dear God, woman, I do love you ..." he gushed, looking at her and smiling.

"I'm scared, Seth."

"What are you scared of?"

"I'm scared of loving you. Of hurting you. Of not being enough."

Seth kissed her again and rolled from her, pulling her under his arm in a protective embrace. She lay with her head on his chest.

"Can you hear my heart, Marlee?"

"Umm-hmmm ..."

"Then you must know what it's telling me."

He hugged her tight and kissed her on the forehead. She sighed and snuggled into him more closely.

"I guess I'm not your 'mom' anymore, huh?"

He stroked her arm. "I think I like 'lover' better, don't you?"

She had to agree that she liked it much better, there in his arms. That was 25 years ago. They're still the talk of the town, but now it's talk of how lucky they are to have found a love so true. And Marlee still cries: She cried when Seth asked her to marry him six months after their first time together. She cried when they placed their daughter, Meghan, on her breast for the first time three months after that. She cried at Zach's wedding and when he presented her with her first grandbaby. They were all good tears, and Seth was right there to wipe them. Just like he had promised.

hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers
12