Mom on Top Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you kindly," he said with a wink -- his eyes firmly locked on Selena's fine curves.

Both men walked up the stairs to their respective rooms. Selena and Veronica exchanged knowing glances with each other.

"Oh my god," whispered Veronica, "did you see that? That man so wanted you."

"Really? You think so...well, to that...hmm maybe..."

***

Dominick approached the room of Honolulu and went in without a second's hesitation. The room was decorated like a luau, with many tropical plants and flowers littered around the room. The bed was in the right corner of the room, and in the middle was the sexy hula girl Honolulu; she was wearing a red lei headdress, tiny straw skirt, green leafy bra, with a little leafy thong underneath.

"Aloha, how may I serve you today?"

"Hmm wow," he quietly mumbled, "yes, wow, yes, yes you can." With his hands shaking, Dominick put his right hand inside his trousers pockets, produced several pieces of paper, looked through them, picked one, and handed it to Honolulu.

"What's this?" she asked as she held the folded-up piece of paper.

"I-I want you to read it, will you do that, please?"

"You want me to do what now?"

"P-please...read that."

"Well all right then," she unfolded the paper, and began reading in a monotone voice: "By the battles of Asgard you have come to claim thy prize. The lords have summoned I, an exotic beauty of the east, for you, the weary warrior of the west, how blessed you are to receive such a bountiful reward, the lords of Valhalla have blessed you -- wait, what the hell is this!?"

Dominick began rubbing himself, undoubtedly turned-on by the fantasy role-play he had written for her.

"Please, please, keep going," he pleaded.

She looked at him for a second, shrugged, and continued on reading, "An exotic beauty such as I, yet so forbidden, it should only be that one such as I should be given to one as gallant as thy who stands before me," she spoke with more emotion as she carried on, "and yet I cannot explain why it feels so right for I to submit myself entirely to this man, yet I feel it is my duty to be the one that gives herself to this mighty, strong western warrior."

Honolulu glanced at Dominick; she felt bizarrely turned-on by his written words. Dominick was grinning from ear-to-ear as he motioned for her to continue.

"Go on, please, keep reading, I got a couple more of these."

"Very well," she replied. "It all began at the first battle of Midgard..."

***

Over in Tantric's room, there was not much going on as she was still waiting for her first client. She was given a room which had many expensive pillows, oils, and aromas that were associated with her namesake. She herself was wearing a sequinned red bra and matching string thong that perfectly accentuated her ass. The lingerie, the make-up and her exotic Indian looks all made her look like she was built for the express purpose of giving eastern pleasure to her lucky western recipient.

She stood in the middle of the room, behind the large bed. When she heard the doorknob turning, she clasped her hands together and got ready to make her greeting.

"Welcome, I am Tantric, I shall--,"she froze when she saw what Jack Holiday was wearing -- actually, it was more like what he was not wearing.

He had walked into the room -- completely naked, his body shaven and hairless, holding his impressive-sized member in his hand, with a blank expression on his face.

"You're, umm, you're naked," she remarked.

He smirked and had a little chuckle to himself. "Ma'am, I'm a gentleman, I assure you of that, I apologize if I startled you with my directness, but Ma'am, as a man, I must let you know: I have my rules. Now if this were a normal situation, things would be alot different, a beautiful woman like you, I would take to a fine restaurant, dine her like a queen, I'd do my best to court such a fine woman as yourself."

Tantric blushed slightly, "Oh my, thank you."

"But this ain't like that, I say with some regret, because as you know, I'm a paying customer, and I consider the bedroom to be the man's domain, where a man makes the rules. Now don't get me wrong here, I respect you as a person, fully, but when it comes to sexual matters, I feel I need to be in control -- I must be in control, it's the way I am, it's why I always walk in naked, so the woman has no reservations for what's about to happen."

He paused so he could quickly put a condom on. "Ma'am, could you please remove the items of clothing you have on. I may be a gentleman, but I do get rough."

Tantric hastily threw off her bra and untied her thong, and within a second, Jack had put his lips on Tantric's. He gave her a deep, passionate, electric kiss, picked her up by the legs and gently semi-slammed her onto the bed, with his hefty instrument being inserted with only one swift manoeuvre.

He was on top, plowing himself into her, fondling her breasts, and examining her with his lips. It all happened so quick, Tantric wasn't sure how she should react, but there was one thing she couldn't deny: she was feeling immense pleasure from the southern man.

"I'm sorry I can't give you the full show," he whispered, "I'm in a hurry, gotta meet some City Boys over dinner." He turned her to her side, gave her another kiss, grabbed her ass and gave it a light smack.

"Ma'am: you have one fine backside."

Tantric looked Jack in the eyes, her breathing heavy, her pulse racing; she said the only words she could think off at that point: "Fuck me, fuck me hard."

Jack smirked and continued on.

***

"Oh sire!" moaned Honolulu, "Oh yes! This reward is so befitting one such as yourself, so brave and strong! So worthy! Oh yes!"

Jack's subordinate, Dominick, was getting some very fine treatment as well, as he was sitting on the bed, naked, getting his cock sucked by a very enthusiastic -- and fully naked -- Honolulu. Dominick stroked her soft brown hair as she continued to pleasure him

Having thrown herself fully into the role written by Dominick, Honolulu was experiencing a kind of pleasure she had never encountered before. She furiously tapped on her pussy with her right hand as she kept a firm grip on her man's cock with her left. She kept her eyes firmly locked on her master's face as she rolled his cock around her mouth, taking it out so she could speak to her man.

"Oh sire, will you take me to The Gods and show them how you have conquered I?"

"Umm, yes milady, I will do just that," Dominick was really taken aback at Honolulu's enthusiasm -- she was adlibbing her lines at that point. Dominick was in complete and utter heaven as his fantasy was unfolding right in front of him, but he knew his reality would be in trouble if he did not finish up soon, he and his boss had somewhere they needed to be.

"Ohhh beautiful Honolulu: please release my umm, my inner lust, as I have a council I must attend to."

"Whatever my lord wants, I shall obey," Honolulu then went into overdrive as she furiously rubbed his cock, and at the same time, fingered herself with her free hand.

Dominick was shaking all over as she rotated around sucking and rubbing his cock, he could feel it coming closer and closer with every rub, tug and suck.

"Oh yes Honolulu, yes! It's cumming, get ready!" Honolulu stepped back and allowed the cum to fly right into her face.

Both stayed silent for a moment, letting the orgasms take effect. Dominick sat quivering, eventually composed himself, awkwardly rubbed Honolulu's shoulder, and went over to his clothes.

As he was getting dressed, Dominick noticed that Honolulu was still on her knees, with her eyes closed as she fondled her breasts and rubbed her pussy.

"Oh Honolulu, I'd so love to stay with you longer, but I have to go, I'll be back, that's for sure."

She looked at him, bit her lower lip, and with a sizzling come-fuck-me expression, said, "I know you will, my lord."

Dominick, with both his heart and mind racing, rushed out the door, went to Tantric's room, and knocked on it.

"Sir, I'm sorry, but we gotta get going."

***

He heard his subordinate knocking, sighed, shook his head, and replied, "You wait there, I'll say when I'm done."

Jack was still going strong, on top, at his usual pace, relentlessly pumping himself into the Indian beauty's body. She herself had never experienced such a large, dominant man, and loved being at his mercy; her whole body was tingling as he shoved himself into her. She held onto the back of his neck, pulling him down so she could have his lips on hers, almost forgetting she was being paid to have sex with this man.

He pulled back from her, sat on his knees, put her left leg high up in the air, her foot over his shoulder, with one hand on her sexy toned leg, and the other keeping a firm grip on the bed.

"Ma'am, this deal is important to my company, so I gotta finish up early."

Before she could even get a word in, Jack slammed his pelvis into her with animalistic ferocity, slamming himself in-and-out with amazing precision.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" she moaned in stunned delight.

Tantric's delicious brown tits were jumping up-and-down as he thrust towards his climax, it only took a few thrusts, but he cummed huge when he did. He had ripped the rubber off, shot it towards her breasts, and let it run down her tasty brown skin. Even after he was done, Tantric still felt it; it was like she had experienced multiple orgasms in one: she was completely exhausted.

Jack looked at her sweaty, cum soaked body with a strong sense of pride at what he had accomplished. He got off the bed, stood up, smiled at her, amazingly without an ounce of fatigue on him.

"Say Ma'am, I don't mean to be rude, but do you have a husband?"

"Oh um, I used to," she said while breathing heavily.

"Any kids?"

She sat up to answer him, "Yes, I have one son."

"Hmm, tell you what, I'm gonna do you a favour cause I think you deserve it: I'm gonna introduce you to some men I know, all privileged, rich, good men, I know for a fact that these men would love to have a gorgeous lady like you as their woman, they'd be proper daddies to your kid too, giving you two everything you ever wanted, you'd both have the lifestyle you deserve, I guarantee it."

"Oh thank you," replied a blushing Tantric.

"It's been a pleasure."

Jack opened the door and walked out the room to greet Dominick.

"Hey Jac --, oh god! You're naked again!"

Jack let off a hardy laugh as he went looking for his clothes.

***

Dominick rushed down the stairs and stopped to thank Selena and Veronica.

"Thank you two so much, it has been amazing, fantastic, the greatest I have ever had, I will be back, I swear, thanks for everything." He then ran out the hallway, having had possibly the best experience of his life.

Shortly after Dominick had left, Jack strutted down the stairs and also stopped to thank the two ladies.

"I had a great time, simply fantastic service; this is an A-grade operation you two ladies got going."

"Oh, thank you," said a simply delighted Veronica.

Jack dug into his deep pockets, "I got a tip for me and the boy here," he produced six $100 dollars notes, looked right at Selena, held her hand, opened it, and put the money in there.

"Just a suggestion, but I think you ladies could be charging alot more for the service you two got, I mean triple what you got now. Tell ya what, I liked this place so much, that I decided I'm gonna tell my friends about it, and ladies, with the friends I got, you're gonna be getting this much and then some, oh but please give a discount for my boy over there."

Selena nodded, her hand still being held by his, "Sure will...thanks."

Jack let go, waved, and walked out the door.

Selena looked inside the stash of money and found Jack's phone number inside.

***

8:15 pm

Bernard looked up at the night-sky, in a room littered with empty bottles of lotions and oils, in a tub of, what was at that point, mostly a mixture of unidentifiable liquids.

Lily was sitting behind him, still rubbing. She had ignored Morty's suggestion that she should not talk so much, and over the several hours they were together, Lily and Bernard had both told each other about almost their entire lives.

Lily was resting her head on his shoulder as she finished up her story, "So she found out, he got caught, I got fired; that was seven months ago and now I'm here."

"Unbelievable, I can't believe an educated, bright woman like you can't find work."

"That's so sweet of you," she licked his earlobe and continued to casually jerk him off, "I guess it has just been bad luck."

Bernard thought to himself, "Hmm, you know, for that same salary you used to earn, I could match that, probably pay even more, I'm sure I could hire you for something."

"In the high school? Uhh, no thanks: I hate kids."

"Oh no, you won't be working with them, you'll be working with me, alone -- as my personal secretary."

"Oh?" Lily was intrigued, "so would I be performing the same duties I have done here?"

"Hmm, well, let's just say it would be not be required, but it would be much appreciated."

"Well, to that offer I say," Lily rubbed faster and faster, and made Bernard cum, "...I accept."

"G-great, i-im glad...you got t-the job," he said as he climaxed. "...I better go home, have test papers to mark, so, will I be seeing you tomorrow? Not here, but at the school."

"Yes, positive...and Bernard...thanks."

"No, thank you."

***

Bernard walked down the stairs, a very different man than the mumbling, awkward person that had come into the house: he was happy, fulfilled and confident.

He approached Selena and Veronica with a very happy smile on his face, nodded to them and cheerfully said, "Thank you two for the wonderful service, I had a wonderful time."

As he was talking, Selena got a phone call, answered it, and went into the corner of the hallway.

"We are so glad you enjoyed your time here," said Veronica, "it has been a great day for us as well."

"I'm glad to hear that, oh but I am very sorry to inform you that Ms Lily Kwon now works for me."

"Oh really?" Veronica was surprised.

"Yes," he replied.

"She sucking your cock under your desk now?"

"Yes --, I mean no -- I hired her as my secretary."

"Oh well, I'm happy for her. Don't worry about us; I'm sure I can find another pretty Asian girl to replace her."

Bernard smiled, again nodded to the two women, and strolled out the door.

Selena got off the phone, approached Veronica and said, "Hey, umm, you mind if my kids stay here?"

"What? Really? I already got Lily, Reshma, Reshma's son, and Alteho staying here."

"Oh your house is big enough."

"Well my house is really big, -- hey! Don't you try sweet talking me....you...ok, ok, your boys can stay, you know I can never kick them out, I love their little grown-up attitudes."

"Thanks so much, I owe you."

"You certainly do."

Selena paced quickly to the door, but just when she was about to turn the handle, Veronica had something to say.

"Hey, next time I want cock, you look after my kid!"

Selena turned her head, gave a sly smile to Veronica, and made the short walk back to her place.

***

10:33 pm

Selena had gone back to her house, showered, slipped on her favourite sliver robe and waited in eager anticipation for her guest to arrive. She stood by her hallway, heard a light knock on the door, turned the door handle and opened it.

"Oh my, my, my, you're a wild one, aren't ya?" he said as he looked at her fine figure, "I don't wish for much, but this I had hoped for." Standing in the doorway was none other than the man that rocked Tantric's world: Jack Holiday. She let him in.

"Baby, please listen, cause I like ya, I would like to get to know you, but Baby, I am so ready for some love-making to happen, so you wanna ditch the small-talk and get right to it?"

"Oh yes," replied a very horny Selena, "I am so ready."

"Great! Oh, you mind if I go bareback with you?"

"Please do."

"Simply fantastic, now go in the bedroom and wait for me."

Selena went into her bedroom and waited for Jack. After three minutes of waiting, he walked in, naked as always.

"Looking good, now take it off," he sharply commanded to her.

Selena agreed and took off her robe to reveal her well-aged, mature chocolate breasts, and all-around fit sexy body.

Jack took a step closer, put his hands on her face, and took a kiss from her full, juicy lips. He planted his forehead on hers, rubbed her hair, and repeatedly kissed her tasty lips. As their lips were locked, he turned himself around, and sat on the side of the bed; still kissing, he let his hands slide down her back, till he found her round, smooth ass, he felt it, pulled his hands up, and made a huge smack sound when he slapped her ass with both hands.

"This southern boy never been with a black woman?" She asked as her backside still tingled.

"Can't say that I have," he replied as he took great, big feels of her dynamite derrière. Jack had never met a woman with the type of proportions Selena had; being with her was like a whole new experience for him.

He moved his hands over to the top of her head, gently pushed her down to her knees, and got her within eye-level of his cock. Selena put her hands on it, rubbed it and put it inside her mouth.

"Oh yes," he quietly groaned as she pleasured him with her oral skills. She moved her head back-and-forth, taking the full length of his large member.

With his cock still inside, he held her head with his meaty paw, took his cock out her mouth, and laid out on his back. Selena got off her knees and went on the bed.

"Ohhhh!!" she groaned loudly as she inserted his large cock inside her. She got on top, put her hands on his toned chest, and rode the man. He held her hips as she bounced up-and-down.

He put his hands on her nipples, cupped her breasts, and said, "Baby, I love what I'm seeing, but ya think you could give me a reverse cowgirl?"

Selena nodded, took his cock out, turned herself around, reinserted it, and rode him with her back to him.

He smacked and felt up her ass while he held her arms, "Oh Baby, oh yeah! Ok, ok, enough with the warm ups, I'm ready," he took himself out of her and got her lying down on her back.

He rubbed himself to get ready, got in his favourite position, on top, and shoved his cock right into her pussy.

"Ohhhh, yes!" she moaned, "Ohhh God yes!"

He lowered himself down, right next to her face, nibbling on her neck. He continued to thrust with his hard cock, each move getting her closer and closer to her climax.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she said breathlessly.

Jack was also getting close, very close to his climax; the closer he got, the more his dominant side took over him; he was getting more and more rough with each thrust.

He felt it cumming closer, closer, but then, he took it out, tossed Selena over, and without warning, forcefully shoved his cock right into her ass. He pummelled it hard, gently pulling her hair as he did so. He pushed his hands down, hard, onto her ass, digging his fingers in.

"God, oh god, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Selena, for the first-time in her life, was at the complete mercy of a man -- and she loved it. Pussy wet, nipples hard, her whole body bubbling with an orgasmic sensation -- this was the most turned-on she had ever been.

"Yes, yes, yes," she repeatedly moaned, "fuck, fuck yes! I want it, yes!"

"Here it comes, here it comes, ahh!!!" Said Jack with his teeth gritted, "Yes... Yes! Yes! Oh yeah!" he cummed huge all over her ass and back, "Aw yes! That's the way, oh boy, oh yeah!"

Immediately after, both lay still, letting their orgasms take full effect. He did not want to show it, but even Jack Holiday needed a rest after that session. He laid out on the bed, and looked right at the sweat-soaked Selena, quite pleased with his handiwork.