All Comments on 'Mom Submission'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments (Page 2)
dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
good build up

but if you write a sequel please don't add another man in her love life that's just gross. i hate going down on a woman and getting a taste of another man's cum. sick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mom submission

gave you five on this one, how ever if you do a follow up, like others, don't bring another male into this story, that would ruin it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot son

OMFG I so wish this was me being a fuck toy for one or both of my sons. I have fucked my cunt with toys dreaming about being a whore for them. keep it going maybe get a dog into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please make a second story. This made my so wet and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Always wanted more

7 years later and I’m still waiting to hear about Joey fucking that voluptuous preacher’s wife Cassie Chamberlain. Or more trysts with Zelda. Or more details on Breanna getting fucked while wearing her wedding gown. I need to hear how he seduced his aunt. Or how mom treated that whore milf Jane. I know it has been a long time, but this story deserves sequels. It’s the hottest thing on this site. I hope you’ll give us more.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

You are simply the best, Jasmine. Thank you so much for this entrancing fantasy, non-stop eroticism from beginning to end. Mom is the one who is taken relentlesslly, but she is still the heroine of the story. Your characterisation is, as usual, superb, and I return to your stories regularly. Goes without saying, this gets five stars, more if they were available.

cdowdmacdowdmaalmost 4 years ago
could not stop

This is a great story I did not get anything done today except read you story

keep up the writing and I am looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cassie Chamberlain

Please write a story about the conservative preacher’s wife becoming his voluptuous fuck slut. Your style of writing would make a story about a stuffy preacher’s wife submitting to her own desires and becoming a sex slave to his big cock so hot! From prim and proper to a total big boob fuck toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erotic Story

Will you be continuing with a part 2, 3 and more please. Would love more of this continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Hot

One of my go to stories! I love it every time I read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I want to take his place !

After being in the story for a while I was him. I wanted bitches to submit to me. I wanted to be so well endowed that they couldn’t live without it. They wanted my cum, no they needed my come they couldn’t live without it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There should be sequel to this story. There are a lots of opportunities and possibilities to be explored

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Is Aunt Carissa" sequel being written, please?

Amanda7Amanda7almost 3 years ago

OMG

i loved this fantastic story. You are truly the best story teller of all time.

PLEASE write sequels to this wonderful, sexy,slutty story.

summ_57summ_57over 2 years ago

Great story! Loved how Joey's mom be ame her sons slut and fhck toy! Can't wait to hear how Sarah seduced her sister and helped become her nephews fuck toy! Would like to hear how he seduced the preachers wife into becoming his fuck slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you were over the top on this story. I've read much of your work in the past and it was very tastefully done this was not. It wasn't anywhere near an average effort on your part. You need to take some time off and rethink your storylines since this one left a lot to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best I've read , thanks .

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

What is up with all these stories degrading women yall have no business even being around 1 much less having a fantasy about 1

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

EXCELLENT.

This story is one of the most adventurous that I have read on this site, only one complaint the use of the anus followed by the vagina gives rise to an STD that can be extremely difficult to treat and clear, giving rise to severe uterine infections and life threatening sepsis.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/22/2022) Okay, I had to give this story five stars because it was well written and HOT. But I had a problem with Joey slipping from Butt to Cunt. Also, Joey will be in a boatload of trouble when the Hubbies find out what he's doing to their wives and cucking them behind their backs. They'll begin to suspect when they notice all the MILFs in town are wearing thigh highs and he's destined to go too far at some point with his perverted sense of humor. This was an enjoyable read.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Only problem I had was bouncing from Wilkinson and Wilkerson.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

After further reading you lost me with Breanna and the swinging.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

353. I enjoyed the eight chapters it took to get to the main point of the story. I do wonder about what your editors do. As in most of your stories, there numerous errors, leading me to believe you are dictating and the wrong word or spelling is written and not corrected. My guess is that this community is going to have a bunch of pregnant women if there isno use off condems. I don’t think any of the 353 of your stories that I have read has a condom. Sexual it is; reality it’s not.

BunnymasterBunnymasterover 1 year ago

Well written story but you need an editor.

“Pitch white” isn’t a thing, pitch doesn’t imply the degree of a thing, pitch is black itself, hence the expression “pitch black”, indicating blackness not a degree.

Unfortunately that is only one example. Elsewhere you used “onto” when you meant into, and so on . . .

You are too prolific and too good a writer for these distractions from your stories.

Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm 17 with a 11 inch cock and my mommy loves it she's a nympho and she fucks two or three times a day and shares me with her best friend she's been fucking me and sharing me since I turned 12

kboneonekboneoneabout 1 year ago

This is a good story, but there are some items that need to be addressed.

To- is a direction (I want TO go TO the movies)

Too- as in ALSO (I want to go TOO)

and TWO is the number 2

PAST (as in the past or a different time) and there is PASSED (as in I PASSED all my classes)

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950about 1 year ago

I like all of your stories but I loved this one. I like the slow build up of getting him to fuck his mother. I like writing but I'm not so vain as to think my stories are great. I'm afraid I would have said Joey heard his mother masturbating, walked in on her, and fucked her. I need to learn how to be patient and build up to the climax, so to speak. Again, great job!

beth1957beth1957about 1 year ago

This was such a great story and loved all of the "lead-ins". Hopefully, this has continued with her sister. I will be following you and reading more of these great erotic stories. Thanks!

MisterteaMistertea8 months ago

Apparently you had editing assistance from MAB7991.

"sprayed into the bitches' mouth"?

Why not the correct "bitch's"?

"Wilkinson" or "Wilkerson"?

You vary between the two.

"a full load if his yummy seed"

And many other typos (including omissions).

I think you ought to ask for your money back.

KittyLover80KittyLover808 months ago

Hot story. Fun read.

BreathcontrollerBreathcontroller5 months ago

great story and loved all of the "lead-ins". Hopefully, continue with her sister.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked this fantasy. However there is something. I think it was Joey going back and forth between his moms ass and pussy. Only in a fantasy world could this happen.

bumblegrumbumblegrum4 months ago

Thank you so much, one of your best. A certain five stars, more if they were available.

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyes3 months ago

This is just epic and what a hot hot story. I came so much so many times

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago
I'll pass on this one

because of the lesbian and the anal. JUST NO!!!

JimmyHuntJimmyHunt14 days ago

Waiting for aunt Clarissa's submission

sbmcruisesbmcruise11 days ago

A really good story, but NO ONE should go back and forth indiscriminately between ass and cunt.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...