All Comments on 'Mom Submission'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

great story would like to read more

like to know when your next story will bill published

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cant wait to see the next chapter

outstanding as always. cant wait to see jane get hers and then the sister and who ever else he wants

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
way too much back door action

.......................................................................................................................

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 11 years ago
Dom v Domme

I had to do a couple of re-reads on page 8. I got lost for a second when He became the feminine form "Domme". Thought I had missed something. Otherwise good story.

BarmixerBarmixeralmost 11 years ago
Wow

If your cunt got as wet writing this story as my cock got hard reading it, you must have had cum running down the crack of your ass!!!! SO GOOD.

My first, but not my last of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sister

it will be nice to see the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow......

First one of your stories that I have read, but definitely not the last if you others are anything like this one. At the end of each page I found myself hoping there was another page and then another. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG!!!!!! What a MASTERpiece

That is one sexy horny story thank you so much :)

ap2techap2techalmost 11 years ago
Did it again!!!

This is why you are a fav of mine. Your stories aren't just sex stories but they have excellent plotlines. This begs for part two. I'd like to see her seduce her sister and give her to her son. Pretty please?

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago
5 Stars not enough

Absolutely outstanding story. I loved the Dom Bull son training his mother into being a slut. If there's not a follow up charting how the son fucks his Mom's sister into submission then there'll be a riot! Hopefully it's coming soon (no pun intended!)

wrc264wrc264almost 11 years ago
So

When does the story with her sister come out, along with his other aquisitions and them getting together in multiples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I truly hope you plan to add to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why did you stop

more please much more the fifties and the now speaking up would do wonders forget subtle hints ask for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Super heated fuck up

Would love to get into these hot cunts. My harem could not wait to fuck and suck each other into oblivion. cunt lapping sex manic uk

mysuspiciouseyesmysuspiciouseyesalmost 11 years ago
Amazing story

I really got into your story and I enjoy the 'banter' back and forth. It's been a pleasure.. thank you for submitting your stories.

richy231150richy231150almost 11 years ago
Another great read !!!

Excellent story line . hope you will continue with further chapters . there are so many angles left open for future development .

cadmanxxxcadmanxxxalmost 11 years ago
Hot story

I could not get through pg 2 without going off. Then read the rest and went off again.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Dralmost 11 years ago
Absolutely Fucking Fantastic

Another great submission - pardon the pun and double entendre. By all means, this story should continue - Sarah making Jane her bitch would be sweet justice - Mom seducing her sister for Joey - a 3 way with Joey, Mom and his aunt - Breanna bringing Sarah into the swinging realm as her sub. So many story lines just waiting to be continued. Great work Jasmine!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A very exciting storyline and a very good story to read.

I hope that there is more of this story yet to come, with his mom probably getting pregnant and seducing her sister to give to her son as a slut, plus Jane being a submissive lesbian to his mom.

Damn that is a lot of story yet to be told.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not worth reading 8 pages

It started out ok but is not worth wasting my time reading 8 pages of banter back and forth that I dont even care about... I give it a 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story!

This was a wonderful story and I loved the different angles you used. I thought the pregnant dom was a great idea and I love how you tied the entire neighborhood. One of your best stories and I hope you have a sequel.

KarenasKarenasalmost 11 years ago
I am So Excited to See My Story Mentioned Here!

You could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw my story, How to Dom Your Mom, mentioned here in your story! (Maybe you made up the name, too, but I'm going to pretend, at least, that you actually are referencing my story! lol) You are such a popular and respected author here--thank you!

I really enjoyed this story! So-o-o-o hot! Like Joey, I really get into the lead-up, the seduction, the capitulation. You did a great job here--and I particularly loved the sort of role-reversal you wrote here. I'll join the chorus of requests for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
best work yet v

wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Next Chapter?

He asks his mother if she is protected, she replied she wasn't. So, does he end up making her into the ultimate mommy-slut but knocking her up? Does he end up doing the same to her sister? So many ways to take the next chapter...please continue.

masterj32202masterj32202almost 11 years ago
More Please!

There is only one problem, you leave us wanting more of another of your stories. Normally, this is a good thing. But your getting quite a few irons in the fire.

Anyhow, great read as always.

Your Fan,

MasterJ

RigatonyRigatonyalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely amazing

First, I want to thank you for completely submitting, a complete submission. :/)

I love being able to read a story all the way through, not having to wait an unspecified time for the next submission, more often than not I won't visit Literotica for a few random days, and miss the next chapter completely.

I also love your writing style, and the depth of your fantasies. I have always had a very deep well of very taboo fantasies to draw from, starting at a very young age (4 or 5 yrs. old). Your ability to put your readers right there with the characters is a trait few writers, at least here, possess.

Tanx again, Tony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A great Writer. Now if only.....

A really talented writer is silkstockingslover.

Uses Great imagination and skill to produce fabulous tales.

Not only that, but also when writing for the Inc genre, she creates truly believable submissive Moms, which is not an easy thing to do.

Thank you silkstockingslover, for at least making the Mom submit completely to her Son in this story, even if she apparently has to also submit to a lesbian lover!.

Now if only most of your talent was not wasted on the lesbian slant for Inc. the most popular genre here at the Lit ... :)

I know and I am only kidding.

Well half kidding actually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

really sexy, felt like i was their watching, i hope joey knocks up his mom and aunt in the sequel while also seducing the ministers wife. and despite the fact that their not milfs i want him to get his cousins too.

anyway, update soon

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 11 years ago
Good luck

Your story deserves more than 5 stars. Good luck in the contest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yep passed around just like a frisbee

No affection and in my opinion your structure was just an illusion. Your protagonists seemed so flexible, too flexible in order for you to 'paint your picture'. There was no challenge and it spoiled it for me. Their comical conversations during fucking were a major turn off. Of course that is just my opinion and of course it doesn't mean I'm right. Just commenting.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Actually it is

rather normal in a Harem that thier is structure. in ours Mistress is on top, our twins then this one is bottom.

Very sexy story, this one made a puddle that dripped onto the floor.

tenbears43tenbears43almost 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Can't wait for the next chapter; and Aunt Carissa. Keep on trucking.

isadoreisadorealmost 11 years ago

good pace to this story; loved the concept. will there be a story of aunt Carissa's seduction?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It just keeps cumming

The pace of action in a story this long is amazingly consistent. Congratulations.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregarealmost 11 years ago
to anonymous

Why anonymous? That's the type of comment you should be proud to stand behind. Well considered, thoughtful and respectful.

ramjet86ramjet86almost 11 years ago
Voted 5 stars

I voted 5 stars and have read several of your stories and love them all. Even though you said the story was for the 2013 Nude contest I hope you consider continuing this as a series.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

i hate it when a sub from inside the family is passed around like a frisbee. it just seems to show no love or care for the family member. plus we have all heard you cant serve 2 masters, so she would need to choose who to be with the cheating wife/friend or her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Job

Hello, long time reader, and a big time fan, I hope you take my praise and criticism with an open heart. Unlike many if ever I give negative it is only to try and raise the craft of what I am reading.

I like the story for sure, the sex scenes were very intense on me. I will say the best scene was the teacher discussing how she put on her wedding dress for her new master, a fantasy of mine where I take the place of an adulteress woman's husband at what should be the most intimate moment of their lives. But I will say that the build up seemed a bit hurried, what I mean by that is in many of your stories the main character seems to become a sub almost immediately, or the explanation is wild college days. The mom just gave in within a day of discovering her son's activity. Next thing we know she is bi with the teacher, it all just seemed like it could have been better paced.

Anyway, I felt a little more build up like in She Male School, or the brilliant What Mom Doesn't Know series where the target of seduction isn't totally submissive right away would have done wonders for your competition. The rehash of the same characters seems to be coming more frequently, your characters are push over subs like in Pantyhose Tales: Blackmailed MILF or Like Mommy Like Daughter recent work with the same main character. Look at your earlier writing, i.e. Lesbian Love Story is a favorite, because up until submission, doubt always existed in the story until the two made love which made the reading more than just erotic, but also carry a lot of heart which if I am a judge would pull me more towards you. The characters here just seemed to played out for me, and oddly people I couldn't get interested in. A more modern example to draw on would be sibling love story, the two in that story were so much more gripping as people. A bit more growth in the way of the mother, or a slower, more methodical seduction from the son would be amazing.

For what you have written I give a 5 because it was a fun to read, but as I stated I know your work can still be greater.

PS: Can't wait for your next story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...