Mom was Wrong, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

"No way. Uncle Luke?"

"Yes, he didn't rape me. I put up a little resistance, but then for some odd reason it felt OK, and I went along with it."

Jackie almost giggled, but managed to keep control. She cleared her throat. "Mom, did he ever do it again?"

"No, it was only that one time."

"Excuse me, but I don't see how he could help Dad and me. Help us with what, exactly? We both know what we did was wrong, and we have talked about it and left it behind us. I am with Trent and I'm sure Dad wants to be with you."

"I'm afraid that you two might do it again, and I want Luke to explain how he could manage the situation between him and me."

"C'mon, he lives some three hundred miles from here, no wonder he can control it."

Jenny drank the last of her coffee. "Sure, but he has been to visit us I don't know how many times over the years and he has never put a hand on me."

Or me, thought Jackie. Now that her mom mentioned it, she remembered a few times when Luke had given her strange looks over the years. One time, she came out of the bathroom, when they lived in Boston; he was outside waiting for her and he gave her a quick look and had said: "Oh, you are budding just fine."

Her boobs had grown over the summer and she figured he referred to them, but at that age, she didn't quite get the meaning of the comment. Then he had insisted she would sit on his lap even though she was in her late teens. It had made her feel uncomfortable but she didn't want to make a scene. The more she thought about it, the surer she became that Luke had been trying to groom her ever since she was a little kid.

"Mom, I don't think it's a good idea that he is coming."

They were out on the sidewalk going back to where Jenny had parked the car. "Nonsense, it will be good for both of you to talk to him."

On the drive back Jackie decided she had to tell her father about what she had remembered. He would know what to do.

Peter was outside when he saw Jenny's car drive up the street. He put the garbage in the bin and walked up the driveway.

When Jackie stepped out and smiled at him, he was glad his cock didn't react. "Hi, honey. How was the flight?"

"Fine, thank you."

Jenny walked past her husband and into the house. Jackie followed, and took him under his arm and they went inside. As soon as he had closed the door, and Jackie had made sure Jenny was not close by, she said. "Did you know Uncle Luke is coming?"

Peter was surprised. "No, I had no idea."

In a whisper Jackie explained her mother's plan. When she had finished Peter shook his head. "That's just crazy."

"I know, and I will tell you something else. When she told me about what he did to her that summer I remembered Luke looking at me in strange ways over the years. I am not sure, but I think he had the hots for me."

Who wouldn't, thought Peter, but said: "This is a disaster. What do you think we should do"?

Jackie looked at her father. "That's what I was going to ask you."

"I have no idea, I guess we have to play along, and see what happens."

Jenny was in the kitchen making a cup of tea. She could hear her husband and daughter talking in the hallway, but couldn't hear what they said. She figured Jackie had told Peter about Uncle Luke. She decided it was time to take the bull by its horns. "Could you both come in here," she called out.

Peter came in first, followed by Jackie. Jenny was leaning against the sink sipping from her cup. "Have a seat," she said, pointing at the kitchen table.

When they were seated, she put her cup down in the sink, but didn't sit down. From where she was, she could watch them both, it gave her a feeling of power.

"I have decided to give you a chance, Peter. I love you, but what you did to Jackie, or better, what you both did, was wrong, and it hurt me. I know I should have seen through it all and put a stop to it earlier. Maybe I should have gone to the police, I just don't know."

At the word "police", she saw how Peter hunkered down, and Jackie swallowed. She continued. "Uncle Luke is coming today, and he is going to talk to both of you about how he managed to control his urges."

Peter couldn't help himself. "Do you think that's such a good idea? Jackie just told me she thought Luke has given her looks over the years."

"He is a good man, a strong man, and I know he can help."

"Please Mom, I am telling you. He was acting weird around me when I was younger, and I would hate it if something happened.

"Like what? You are not god's gift to men, they can resist you."

Before she had uttered the last word Jenny scorned herself. It was a comment like that which had started everything the previous spring. "I'm sorry, Jackie. I didn't mean it that way. All I am saying is that I think he can help."

Peter got up and left the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Jenny called.

He didn't answer and then Jackie got up and left too.

Luke arrived in a taxi just after dark. When he had paid, and it had left, he stood a while outside the two story house and looked at it. Inside were two women who he would love to stick his cock into, and the only thing that stopped him was Peter. He was sure they would go along with him if he just got them alone. He needed Peter out of the house for a while.

When he rang the bell it was Jackie who opened the door. He looked at her and the only thing that went through his mind was how much he needed to fuck her.

"Hi Jackie, how are you?"

"Fine Uncle Luke, please come in."

He left his suitcase in the hallway and hung his jacket on a hook on the wall. Then Jackie followed him inside. He was dressed in pressed jeans and a flannel shirt. He smelled of cheap aftershave and his hair was shiny with gel. He was neither fat nor skinny, but had that trailer trash look to him, even though he lived in an apartment.

Jenny gave her uncle a hug and asked him to sit. Jackie came in behind him and opened the fridge. "Do you want a beer?"

"Yeah, thanks."

She took out two and handed him one. He took several long sips and then put it down on the table. "Where is Peter?"

Jackie hung by the fridge and let her mother do the talking. "He went out for some groceries, and should be back any minute."

"OK. Meanwhile, why doesn't Jackie tell me how things are at college?"

All through the evening there was tension in the air. Peter hovered close by Jackie and Luke was overly polite. Jenny watched the three of them and felt that something was off. The topics changed from Jackie's education to Peter's and Jenny's work to Luke's lack of a girlfriend. At one time Jackie asked him straight out what he expected in a woman.

"That my dear, is a good question. I think the best way to put it is she should be a lady in the street and a hooker at home." He laughed and spilled some of his beer on his chest.

Jackie had noticed her uncle had put away a twelve pack since he had arrived. Not that she had anything against drinking, but he had become ruder in the way he spoke.

"I don't think that is a possibility," said Peter.

"Why not?" said Luke.

"I think a woman is the way she is, whether she is in open society or in her bed."

"Bullshit. I know plenty of women who act innocent in public, but are horny fuck dolls at home."

Jackie couldn't help herself. "Name one."

Luke drank the last of his beer and got out of the chair he was sitting in. On his way to the kitchen, he put his hand on Jenny's shoulder. "Your mom, for example."

"Hey, you are in my house, and I demand you respect my wife," said Peter, his face flushed.

"Oh, C'mon Peter. Who are you to talk? You fuck your daughter."

Before he had a chance to respond, Jackie put her hand on his, and Luke disappeared into the kitchen.

"We need to get him out of here, Jenny," said Peter, looking at his wife.

Jenny was shocked. She had not expected Luke to behave this way. She knew he liked to drink, but she had thought he would control himself. When he came back with another beer and had sat down, she said. "Luke, you are in our house, and we invited you here. Please show some respect."

He drank some beer, burped loudly and leaned forward. "Listen to me carefully, Jenny. Your family is fucked up. A lot more so than ours ever was. Sure, I did you in the kitchen once, that's it. Peter has been doing Jackie for what, five months, or more? All I am saying is that ever since you were young, you had an air of innocence about you, but I could see through that. I saw the young horny nymph hiding behind the innocent eyes."

Jackie got pissed off. "Hey, asshole. What my dad and I did was wrong, and we have accepted that and are trying to move on. You can't just come in here and tell us what you think is going on. My mother is a good person, and both my father and I are very sorry for having hurt her."

Luke drank some more beer, and then said. "Fair enough, but let me ask Peter something. Why did you fuck your daughter?"

"You don't have to answer that," said Jenny.

"It's OK, I will answer," said Peter and continued. "I was confused, I was stressed, and Jackie at the time sent out certain signals, that I might or might not have misinterpreted."

Luke nodded his head slowly, and drank some more. "What you are saying is that one day, you woke up and Jackie happened to prance around in her panties and you thought it would be a good idea to stick your pecker in her?"

Jackie giggled. She knew her uncle was almost right.

"What was that, my dear?" asked Luke, and looked at her.

"Oh, nothing. It just sounded funny, the way you said it," she answered.

"Funny? You think it is funny that you had sex with your father?" said Jenny.

"No Mom, I don't. All I said is that sounded funny the way Luke said it."

Peter was sweating. He did not like where this was going. Luke had been too close to the truth, and he wasn't sure it was pure luck or if Jenny had told him how it all had started.

Luke leaned back in his chair, and said. "What I think happened was similar to what happened to me and your mother. Peter had been checking you out over the last year or two. You turned from a young girl to a young woman, then maybe he saw you, or heard you talking to a boy on the phone, and he figured he had as much right as the other guy to get into your panties."

"Yes! That is exactly what happened," said Jenny and told Luke about the time she and Peter had found Jackie in her room giving a guy a blowjob.

"See. Imagine Peter walking in on that seen, seeing his innocent young daughter sucking a cock. That would be hard to swallow, so to say. I can almost understand how he might think he has more right to Jackie than any guy."

"Fuck you Luke, that is not how I felt at the time," said Peter.

"Really, and how did you feel?" said Jenny.

"I felt bad, I felt like I hadn't protected her."

"C'mon Dad, I was eighteen at the time, and just so you know, that cock was not the first one, I had already been with other guys before that happened."

"Jesus, what is wrong with her?" exclaimed Jenny, throwing her arms up in the air.

"What are you saying, Jackie?" said Peter.

"I used to be with guys three or four times a week when we lived in Boston. Some were my age, and some were older. I liked sex, well, I still do."

Luke was feeling good. The beer had done its work and he enjoyed hearing and listening to the others argue. He had already made his point.

"OK. Calm down everyone. It's good that you get the old stuff out, but it's more important that we deal with the present. I would like to do what I call 'The cock test'."

"What's that?" asked Jenny.

It's quite simply a test to see if a man is attracted to a woman or not. Jackie, I want you to undress until you are in your panties, and take the bra off. Peter, you take your clothes off and stay in your underwear."

"I'm not doing this," said Peter.

"Neither am I," said Jackie.

Jenny looked at both of them in turn. "Yes, you are. I want to make sure my husband can keep his dick in control around you."

"Fine," said Jackie and undressed.

Luke loved what he was seeing. Under her pants she wore a black thong with a lace border; she had a matching bra that Jackie put on the table in front of the sofa. She covered her boobs with her arms, but Luke saw that they were full and looked firm. When Peter was standing in his black boxers, Luke said. "Good. Peter, step really close to Jackie, and I want you to slide your fingers down your dad's tummy."

Jenny leaned in. There was tension in the air. She watched intently as Jackie's fingers moved from Peter's chest down towards his boxers.

Peter looked into his daughter's eyes, and he knew that she knew he wouldn't pass the test. When her fingers passed his navel, he felt how his shaft began to fill with blood and before he could utter a world, Jenny said. "Oh my god, he is getting a hard on."

Jackie looked down and saw her dad's shorts coming away from his body and then his cockhead popped up above the lining.

"Shit, I'm so sorry Dad," she said, and stepped away.

"Peter! You promised," said Jenny, with disappointment in her voice.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. It's not my fault. Any man would get an erection in a situation like this."

Luke stood up. "No Peter, they wouldn't. I will show you."

He walked over to where Jackie was standing and pulled down his pants. He had green boxers with Christmas trees on them. "Jackie, do to me what you did to your dad."

"No, that's nasty."

"Humor me, will you."

Just to be able to prove that her dad was right, she stepped up to Luke and ran her fingers down slowly from his chest towards his cock. When she reached the lining of his boxers, nothing had happened.

"See, there is nothing to it. She is my family, and therefore nothing happens."

Jackie was so surprised she quickly ran her fingers up and down one more time, same result, nothing. This made her dad look like a horny old goat, and she didn't like it.

"It doesn't prove anything," she said.

"Fair enough, Jenny, come over here and you do it."

"But Luke.."

"Don't worry, you will be fine."

Jenny came over to where he and Jackie were standing and did the same thing, and the result was the same, nothing happened in Luke's boxers. He pulled up his pants and went back to his chair and drank the last of his beer. "Jackie, bring me a beer from the fridge please, and you might want to put your clothes back on again, or your dad will get blue balls."

Peter got dressed and left them. He walked up the stairs, brushed his teeth and went to bed. He would have a talk with Jenny the next morning, before Luke or Jackie was awake.

Jackie left a few minutes after her dad. She was pissed at her mother, pissed at Luke and over all pissed at herself. She got undressed and after going to the bathroom got into bed and lay there thinking. How the heck didn't Luke get a hard on? Was he impotent or did he have that much self control? If only she could prove to her mother, again, that all men were the same, then she could get her dad off the hook.

While she lay there thinking she remembered the vibrator she had bought and wondered if it was still under the bed. She hadn't bothered to take it with her to college, figuring it would give her motivation to find a man and with him a real cock. She fumbled under her bed with her hand and smiled when she found the toy. To her surprise it still worked, she had thought the batteries would have died.

Spreading her legs slightly, she let the rubber cock slide up and down her slit until she was moist and then slid it in all the way. She turned it up and closed her eyes as the vibrations brought her to one orgasm after another. By the time she was ready to sleep her body was wet from perspiration and she had a stupid grin on her face.

Luke watched his niece where she sat in the armchair reading. Since Peter and Jackie had left they had not spoken a word. He had turned on the TV and watched some sports and she was working on something on her laptop. He watched her and was amazed how little she had changed over the years. Her skin was still taught and her hair had no gray in it. She used a pair of reading glasses that made her look professional instead of old. She was dressed in a plain skirt and a blouse, something simple. Her skirt had ridden up and showed some of her thigh where she sat with her legs under her. Luke licked his lips, his cock was coming awake. He wondered if it was too early to make a move, or if he could get away with it.

"I know you are watching me," she suddenly said, without looking up.

"What?"

"You heard me, I can feel your eyes on me."

Luke chuckled. "What can I say, you still look good Jenny."

She looked at him over the laptop. "I know I look good, but make no mistake, you are not here to fuck me. You are here to help me."

"Oh, C'mon, don't be such a bore. I know you liked it the first time and I am sure you'd like it a second time, and a third."

She closed the laptop and put it on the table between them. "What makes you think that?"

"Well, first of all. You never complained, and never told a soul what happened that day."

"Maybe I was ashamed, and I didn't want the whole world to know."

"Or, maybe you liked it and were too ashamed to accept it."

She stretched her arms above her head and twisted left and right. "Do you know what I think?"

"No."

"I think you are over sexed and because you can't get any woman into bed, you live in the past. You can't get over what happened and want to relive it every day."

Luke drank some of his beer and slowly nodded his head when he put the bottle on the table. "Yeah, maybe you are right. I don't have much luck with women. To be honest with you, it has been over a year since I got laid the last time, not so much as a blowjob."

"I don't get it. If it's so hard why don't you call a girl, there are plenty of escort services out there."

"Oh, so now you are promoting prostitution?"

She laughed. "No, I don't, I just think it's sad that a man has to sit at home reminiscing over something that happened a long time ago, and not getting laid."

They were quiet for a while, and then Luke said, "What about a quick blowjob, C'mon Jenny, be a sport."

"No, I will not."

"Maybe Jackie would?" he said, with a grin.

"You bastard, leave her alone. She has enough trouble as it is and she doesn't need you to make it worse."

"Sorry, it was just a thought."

Jenny went into the kitchen and refilled her wine glass and when she came back, she saw Luke slowly stroking his hard on. "What the hell are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I'm jerking off, but you don't have to do anything, just sit down and be quiet."

"Stop it."

He kept watching her while stroking his shaft slowly. He figured that as long as he didn't try to do anything with her she would stay.

Jenny watched her uncle masturbating. It was a sad sight, a grown man having to satisfy himself by watching his niece, she thought. His cockhead was dark red and in the light from the lamp behind him she could see pre cum glistering on the tip of his glans. She remembered him being big because it had hurt when he entered her.

"Do you like it?" he said.

She came out of her daydreaming. "No, why should I?"

"Because you are staring at it."

"I wasn't."

"Yes, you were and you still are."

Jenny blushed, he was right, she couldn't take her eyes off his fat cock. She got up to leave, but he said. "C'mon, it's OK. You can touch it, for old time's sake."

Jenny was about to say something, when it hit her. Her brain was working hard thanks to all the wine she had had. Maybe this was the best way to get back at Peter. What if she let him know that Luke had fucked her in their own living room? That way he would taste the anger and frustration she had. But then again, it was not right. She might as well fuck any guy and tell him about it. No, that would be wrong. Then she would just be a two timing wife. If she had sex with Luke, she would be an incestuous two timing wife. It sounded better, she thought. She looked at her half empty wine glass. One more and then to bed, she thought.

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers