Mom Went to Work Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie moved behind her mother and once again kissed and caressed her ass first, while reaching underneath to caress her mother's stomach. Slowly, Stephanie straightened up and placed the tip of her dick at her mother's pussy.

"Oh, Yes Baby. Push in, 'n Fuck me." Donna moaned wantonly.

Stephanie pushed in. She must have felt resistance, because she stopped. She pulled back and pushed in again and again. After a few strokes she was buried completely in her mother and began steadily thrusting. She let mom control the fucking and stayed at the same pace until her mother said, "Harder." Her mother began shaking, moaning and pushing back against her.

Suddenly, Donna wailed, "Faster, faster! Give it to me. Fuck me. Ohhhh, G--od!"

Stephanie was going to cum. Her head went back and she was grunting rapidly. As Donna's body curled in orgasm, Stephanie filled her mother's pussy with cum. Jerking, grunting and drooling as she did so.

I almost came myself, just watching. Jesus Fucking Christ! That was the best show ever.

Donna was holding her pussy with both hands, trembling as though she were still having an orgasm. Stephanie regained her breath and went forward to kiss and hug her mother's swollen belly. She slowly kissed her way to her mother's tits, to suck them briefly and move on up. She paused on her mother's neck, all the while caressing her swollen belly. As she reached her mother's mouth, her mother wrapped her arms around her and they kissed passionately.

After several pecking kisses, Donna softly whispered, "I've wanted you to do that, for soooo long."

Stephanie whispered back, "Me too Mom. Me too."

"Why didn't you?"

Stephanie took her mother's face in her hands, kissed her and said, "Because you cut me off and punished yourself. So, I decided to make you ask."

"Oh Baby. I'm sorry. I am, so, sorry." They kissed.

"No more guilt and punishment without talking. OKAY?"

"Yes! No More!" They were hugging and kissing again and we all went "Woo Hoo!"

As Mother and Daughter separated, Donna motioned for me to come over. That's when I learned the rules according to what Donna wanted. She kissed me and whispered in my ear, "Don't be offended. But, all I want from you, is to be fucked." She kissed me again and asked, "So, how do you want me?"

"On your back."

She lay back, spread her legs and held out her arms. I moved to her and picked up her legs, holding them behind her knees. I had to move around some to get the end of my dick positioned at her pussy.

In one quick movement, she captured the head of my dick and commanded, "Fuck Me."

She was already well lubricated with her daughter's cum and I entered so fast that I almost lost my balance. As I began thrusting, she closed her eyes and grabbed my legs. She began moving her fingers in time to my thrusts and moaning. Concentrating on cuming, I didn't care how long I lasted.

Pushing her legs forward and apart, I looked at her pussy. It really looked swollen and red. Her inner lips were black tipped and I had never seen them that dark. The color faded to a deep red at the opening of her vagina. They were so swollen that they looked inflated with air. Their grip was soft but tighter than normal. I let go of her legs and felt her stomach. It moved under my hands.

'Is that the baby moving around?' I thought.

I was hoping to bring her off at least once and luckily I think I did. Her pussy heating up and her coming into me by pulling on my legs is what made me cum. All while being hypnotized by her dark swollen pussy sliding back and forth on my dick. I didn't get to see something like that again for several years.

When I pulled out, Donna wanted a drink. Then she lay on her back, eyes closed and legs together, for a few minutes. When she opened her eyes, she saw Stephanie and I sitting together.

She said, "Separate you two. Everybody watches me until I'm done, okay." I was wondering who was next when she motioned Sophia to come to her.

As Sophia went over, Donna sat up. Sophia sat next to her. They hugged first and then began kissing.

"I'm sorry." Donna said softly.

"Sorry?" Sophia said questioningly.

"Yes. I'm sorry our first fuck is with a sloppy pussy. But I couldn't find you last night."

"I'm sorry too. But, I was busy starting a new life. I'll tell you later." They kissed and hugged again.

"Right now, I just want you to cum in my pussy. Okay?" She was holding Sophia's face while looking pleadingly in her eyes.

Sophia smiled, kissed her and moved between her legs. Then Sophia asked, "Could you get on your knees?"

With a grunt and trying to hold her pussy, Donna got on her knees. I guess she was trying to keep as much cum as possible inside. It was a futile effort really, because each time she was fucked, more and more cum was forced out.

Sophia guided her dick to Donna's pussy and began slowly entering her. Donna tried to push back, but Sophia used her hands to stop her. Sophia was going to enter slowly, regardless of what Donna wanted. As soon as her dick was fully encased in Donna's pussy, Sophia began slow deliberate strokes.

Sophia began moving her hands down Donna's thighs. Slowly and gently rubbing before moving on down Donna's legs to her feet. She told Donna's feet up until her heels touched her ass. It looked as though she were massaging the tiny feet in her hands. Donna was pushing back matching Sophia's thrusts, grunting each time.

Sophia moved her hands back up Donna's legs to her hips. She seemed to be pulling Donna into her with each thrust. As she moved her hands up Donna's sides, it made her shiver. Then her hands went down and around, caressing Donna's belly. For many long minutes, Sophia's hands roamed Donna's body as she repeatedly thrust into her.

Finally, Donna moaned loudly, "Oh God, would you please cum!"

I guess Sophia was having a hard time cuming without additional lovemaking, so she reached around and played with her own pussy. Just as Donna said, "Please." Sophia began shaking and pushing against Donna's ass. Donna fell forward and Sophia bent down and kissed her lower back, before leaving.

Donna needed another drink and as soon as she downed it she crooked a her finger at Dad.

Dad crawled to, up over and kissed Donna. He didn't waste Any time. He sat back, positioned his dick and pushed into her. He put his arms around her legs and leaned in against her pregnant belly, thrusting vigorously. He had been playing with himself as he watched Donna being fucked repeatedly so he can quickly. Very quickly. Then with a sheepish look he backed away and sat down.

I don't think Donna realized he had finished and gone because she just laid there. Finally, she shook her head and looked around. Then she held out her arms toward her husband.

Tim crawled over and assumed the position. Donna held up her arms, smiling, and said, "No honey, come here."

They embraced and kissed, and Donna said, "I wanted you last Honey. Like I wanted Stephanie first. I hope you don't mind my sloppy pussy."

Tim kissed her while playing with a tit, then said, "Anything you want babe. Anything you want."

Then, just like with Stephanie, they began making out. That was Donna's plan. Make love to her daughter, fuck the others, and finish by making love with her husband.

Tim's 10 incher didn't have any trouble sliding into her extra extremely sloppy pussy. I swear, there was so much cum around her pussy that it looked like she was hit with one of those comedy pies. Tim had a hold of her tits and was giving her full strokes as her head rolled from side to side.

Donna yelled out, "Yes, oh yes! Fuck me love, fuck me!"

Tim lasted only a few minutes because just like Dad he had been playing with himself as he watched her being repeatedly fucked. But when he came, I thought he was going to knock her across the room he slammed into her so hard. Donna screamed as she buried her fingernails into his upper arm and hammered his ass with her feet. Suddenly, Donna went completely limp as she passed out.

Donna said afterward, she had so many orgasms that when Tim made her cum she just couldn't take anymore and everything went black.

She came to with Tim laying next to her caressing her face and kissing her forehead. There was cum halfway down her thighs, covering her ass and up on her stomach. She got the cum fuck she was after. Five loads, rapid fire, one after the other.

After kissing and hugging Tim several times, Donna said, "Okay everybody do your own thing. My husband and I are going to go clean up and go to bed." They started to walk away but when Donna's legs wobbled, Tim picked her up. They quickly disappeared.

Mom and Liz were the only one's left who hadn't fucked. But they didn't mind because they had been fingering themselves the entire time. Mom stopped the tapes and her, Dad and Sophia disappeared.

Liz got between me and Stephanie, and began sucking my dick. Stephanie started to play with Liz's pussy and Liz stopped her. Liz raised up and said, "We've already fucked. I want you to fuck me while I suck her." Liz quickly pulled Stephanie to her feet and began sucking as she sat on my dick.

I looked questioningly at Stephanie and she silently mouthed, "Tell you later."

Liz had me pinned down gyrating on me, frustrating my attempts to move. She was controlling it for herself. I reached up to play with her tit and she grabbed my hand, shoving it forcefully down on the couch. Something was wrong. I could tell Liz came a couple of times before Stephanie and I didn't even come close. After Stephanie came, Liz stood, kissed her and said, "You can finish him." And just walked away.

"What the hell, was that all about!?" I exclaimed.

Stephanie went "Shhhh," and said softly, "I'll tell you in a minute. But, first. Let me get you off. I don't want to leave you hanging."

I was getting pissed. Something was wrong and I wanted to know what it was. "NO! I don't care if I get 'Blue Balls.' I want to know what's wrong!" She straddle me and I said, "Stephanie!"

She leaned down and kissed me before laying her head next to mine and began playing with my ear. I closed my eyes and waited.

"Elizabeth is coming to terms with a problem." Stephanie finally whispered in my ear.

"Well, she needs to talk about it, instead of acting out." I snapped.

Stephanie caressed my face and kissed my ear. "She has been talking about it. With me, because, I'm part of it."

"Huh?"

"She's in love with someone."

I don't know why, but I said, "You?"

"No. Not me. Be quiet and listen." She caressed my face and kissed my cheek. "She fell in love a long time ago."

I quickly tried to think of Liz's past. I couldn't think of anyone. The only thing I could think of was our little group.

Stephanie raised up and kissed me, before continuing, "Are you beginning to put it together?" I was still puzzled and had a questioning look. "Who did she insist on fucking first?"

"ME!" I said, in shock.

"Yes. You. She fell in love with her brother and thought after what happened last year, she could have that love."

I was still confused and asked, "If she felt that way, why did she treat me the way she did?"

"That's a typical adolescent behavior. Some people never grow out of."

"I don't get it."

"If you like someone, and can't or don't want to show it, you treat them badly. The more you like them, the worse you treat them. Get it now?"

"Uh, yeah. I think I'm beginning to."

Stephanie snuggled against me and kissed my neck again. "Things were going good for her, until you married me. It messed her up. At first, she was happy for you. Then she realized, she couldn't be what she wanted to be."

"Wanted to be? What was that?"

"Come on William. You're not that dense. She wants to be your wife. For the two of you to have children."

"You're shittin' me! Really!? But, she's never said anything like that to me."

"Yes she did. In her own way. Slowly, always hoping you would want what she prayed for. But, we got married, so she tried to see if she could drive us apart."

"She can't."

"She realized that, so she started to see if she could join us. To be with both of us. ... I caught on and confronted her about it. ... She broke down and confessed everything."

"When was that?"

"A few days ago. Just before she started ordering you around again."

"She's not been doing that."

"Yes she has. Think about it. It's been cold sex with no affection. And, it's my fault, because I've taken too long to talk to you. She's acting like a petulant child."

"Well, why haven't you talked to me either?"

"Because, I wasn't really sure how you would react."

"Oh, Jesus Christ! Would you tell me already!?"

"We've been friends for a long time. I've always really liked her. It finally sank in that I love you both." She hugged and kissed me hungrily before continuing. "I was afraid of losing you if you found out that I was also in love with your sister and wanted you both."

"You want us both? And, she wants me. But, does she want you?"

"She wants you! More than anything! Which made my proposal easy to accept."

"Your proposal?"

"I told her she should become our wife."

"Our wife. Hmmmm. What'd she say about that?"

"She accepted almost immediately. I had to make sure it would work out for all of us. I didn't want her to feel short changed or try to manipulate us. So, I had her talk to me about it. She went through how it would benefit all of us, having multiple partners. Then she blew me away, when she said, "I don't have to be his first wife. That's for you. What matters is being his wife.""

Silence fell in the room as I thought about what Stephanie said, as well as the past, present, and possible future. What about the rest of the family? Would they accept Elizabeth and I living as 'man and wife'? I had never thought about Mom like that. Sure, early on, I thought about getting her pregnant. But, I never thought about marriage.

I have to admit, that before I fell in love with Stephanie, I did think of living like that with Liz.

"Will you please say something?" Stephanie said, breaking my trance. "Your silence is making me think, I've done the wrong thing."

I sighed and said, "No."

"No-o!" She said painfully. "You don't want us!?"

"No, you didn't do the wrong thing." I pushed her up to face me. "I want you both. I Love Both Of You."

She wilted and I thought she was going to faint. She fell down, tightly squeezing me and sighed.

After a few seconds, I kissed the top of her head, and said, "C'mon, let's cleanup and go to bed."

We showered and Stephanie took my hand as she headed for the bed. I said, "Go on. I'll be right back."

When I entered Liz's room, she was in bed with her back to the door. She didn't move. I walked over and sat on the bed. She still didn't move. When I touched her shoulder, she turned toward me. I could tell she had been crying. I bent down and kissed her and she wrapped her arms around me.

I sat back up and said, "My wife shouldn't sleep by herself."

She shot forward, crying. Her bear-hug taking my breath away. She was crying as she spoke, "God, I was afraid you wouldn't want me." She squeezed even tighter.

When she finally let go, I took her hand and led her down the hallway. Stephanie heard us coming and stopped us at the doorway, smiling. Liz was smiling and dancing nervously as the two looked at each other.

Finally, Stephanie looked at me and said, "You should carry our new bride across the threshold."

Liz squealed, hugged me and jumped up and down. I kissed her as I picked her up and carried her to the bed. After I lay Liz down, I dropped my towel to the floor. Stephanie did the same.

Then I removed Liz's nightie and had Stephanie get in bed. I took a minute to look at them laying there. My naked wives. Before crawling up between them. As soon as I was in place, they threw their arms and legs over me. My arms were under their necks and I caressed their backs. I was ready for sex, however, the two in my arms were content to trap me in their naked torture.

I lay there wondering how things ever got to this. It has absolutely been the most amazing year. My aching hardon was trapped between one thigh and one shinbone. The only movement was our breathing. Sleep did not come easy as I listened to the ladies steady deep breathing.

In the morning I was awakened by Mom. My wives were gone, which had me confused. Mom said they had left in a hurry, saying something about something important they had to do. She noticed me holding myself due to my needing to piss like a racehorse and told me to get to the bathroom.

When I returned, she said, "You really did have to go, didn't you? You sounded like a garden hose in there."

She removed her blouse and bra, and said, "The girls said you would take their turn." She motioned me over, had me kneel and then kissed me before guiding my mouth to her nipple. I put my arms around her and held her back as I began to suck.

"I saw you carrying your sister into your room last night, followed by Stephanie. It made me think, you were subjugating your new wife." I tried to pull back and answer, but she held me in place. "Be careful, if you are. Doing that, could destroy her love, and drive her away."

I decided to keep quiet, until finished with my feeding. When finished, Mom held my face and just looked into my eyes for several seconds, before kissing me. It was her turn to feed and she had me stand.

I let Mom get started and said, "What you saw last night, was the end of Stephanie's idea." I guess she was going to say something and started to pull back. I held her in place. Turn-a-bout, is after all, fair play.

Mom was doing a very good job. Out of all of them, Mom is definitely the best one at sucking a dick. Keeping her lips tight on my dick, she slowly moved her head back and forth. Creating a nerve tingling sensual sensation that coursed through me like a building fire. It was her saying, 'C'mon baby. I'm goin' for the gold. Give it to me.' And she knows those little things to do to, in order to either make it fast or make it last. This time she wanted it fast.

Her fingertips moved ever so lightly down my thighs and returned up my inner thigh to tickle my balls. One hand moved lightly up to my lower stomach as the other used one finger to repeatedly tickle my asshole.

I don't know how she does it, but she always knows when to make each move. Just as I'm thinking about trying to hold back and make it last longer. Her fingertips tickle their way to the bend of my legs and she gives a little squeeze. Cum is on its way and her hands quickly move around to caress my butt cheeks as I jerk, helplessly in place, while filling her mouth.

She stops the suction and relaxes the pressure of her lips while she milks it all from me while massaging my butt cheeks. I am now quivering and weak kneed as she looks up impishly. I don't think most women know, how much more pleasurable their mouth is, than their pussy.

Suddenly, Mom sucked hard on my dick and moved her tongue vigorously on the sensitive area below my dickhead. The intense pleasure transmitted by these already sensitive nerve endings doubled me over and took my breath away.

Mom abruptly pushed me away and said, "That's what you get, smartass. I know what you did."

I did to and just smiled as I came down from those incredible sensations. She began putting her bra on and said, "Get dressed. I'll fix you some breakfast." Just then we noticed Grandma standing in the doorway, smiling.

Grandma, laughingly said, "Guess I'll have to settle for breakfast. Since, I missed both feedings."

The two of them whipped up a fast breakfast. We were the only ones home. It turned out that Grandma was there because she was horny for something she usually got at least once a month. She was also missing the open sexuality Mom introduced her to after Grandpa died. Her new husband, paul, changed after marriage. He'd say, "A private affair is one thing. But, open sex is unacceptable." He also refused what Grandma wanted every so often, saying, "I ain't puttin' my dick in the ol' shit chute! That's 'Out Only!'"