Mom, Wine and Porn Ch. 02

Story Info
Family fun.
6k words
4.48
115.4k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fear overcame me. I was full of remorse. What had I done? I was petrified. I dreamed about it for so long and then when it happened I was scared to death. It was like I was still 10 years old and afraid of my mother. As much as I enjoyed eating her pussy, I was afraid to do anything else. I desperately wanted to fuck her but I was afraid of what she might do if I dared. I stupidly reasoned that sucking her pussy was not the same as rape. She would probably keep her mouth shut if I didn't do anything else. She might not even remember because she was drinking. If she liked it she would let me know. I did not sleep all night, I was scared to death. I made believe I was sleeping when she gathered up her clothes during the night and went to her room.

The next day I paced the floor impatiently waiting to face her but she stayed in her bedroom for most of the day. When Tina came home she knew something was up but neither mom nor I said anything. After that night our relationship was strained. She barely spoke to me for two or three days. She was letting me know that she was pissed off. She was distant. She rarely looked me in the face. When she did look at me it was always a furtive glance, she would immediately drop her eyes or quickly look away. She never smiled at me when we spoke. No one knew that I took advantage of her that night. I was extremely uncomfortable around her.

I left for college two weeks later. I came home infrequently and rarely wrote. When I did come home our relationship began to thaw and eventually returned to normal. We never spoke about that night and it was as if it never happened. Tina married and Mom now lives alone.

Our relationship was now normal. She was careful to no longer walk around in her bra or her night gown as she had when I lived at home earlier. We had breakfast together one morning while we were having coffee, I asked her point blank "Mom, I have to ask this, did you ever tell anyone about that night."

She was startled, and turned beet red when she heard the question. She replied "Never! Do you think I would ever tell anyone about that? If your sisters knew, they would disown you. I nearly disowned you. It was the worst night of my life. I don't how you could have done such a thing to me. I'm your mother and I was drunk. You took advantage. No one else ever did that to me including your father. It was disgusting."

I looked right into her eyes and said, "I am sorry that I did that but I think about it all the time. I know you had too much to drink. You looked so beautiful that night, I couldn't help myself when I unhooked your dress and bra I got so excited. It was not disgusting to me. It was natural. I really am sorry to have caused you so much pain but I was only 18 and did not know what I was doing."

She glanced away and said, "Stop talking about it. It is over and its done. No one knows but you and I. How could you, how could any son do that to his mother? I hate myself not you, I am so embarrassed that I let you do that to me..."

We didn't speak about it again. I would leave every morning and return late in the day. Then it happened. One morning I planned to play golf but my friends could not make it and my golf game fell through and I decided to go home rather than hang around and practice. I went into the house through the garage and went up into the kitchen. Mom wasn't there but I heard voices in the den. I strained to hear what they were saying. To my amazement, it sounded like someone was making love. I thought maybe she had someone over. Like a burglar, I quietly walked to the doorway and peered in.

I was shocked at what I saw. My sweet chubby 52 year old, innocent Italian mother was completely nude and watching a streaming video on the computer. She had her legs up and was pouring baby oil on her pussy and spreading it wide open. Her finger hitting her clit on occasion was driving her crazy and made her moan. She was plump but her tits were still magnificent. Her pussy was pink and wide open and surrounded by a black bush. She was really working herself up and then I saw it. Motherfucker! She had a cucumber that she poured oil on and started to rub it against her cunt.

She was rubbing it up and down from her ass to her clit. She repositioned herself on the sofa. She was now prone with and one leg on the top of the sofa back and the other on the floor. She managed to get the tip in her pussy and started to slowly insert it. To my amazement she slowly worked it in and out and started to fuck herself slowly, She was moaning, "Fuck me baby, fuck me,".

She started pumping it in and out very slowly and twisting and rolling it as she pumped. My cock was as hard as steel. I dropped my shorts and started to slowly jack off. I was gasping for air and got so hot I crept into the room unnoticed. She was in the throes of ecstasy when she saw me. It was too late for her to stop. Her passion had her. Her face was contorted and her mouth was wide open with spit on her lips. She could not stop even if her life depended on it. She was wide eyed and staring at me pumping my cock. I walked right up to her leaned over and put my prick in her mouth. I couldn't help myself.

She did not protest. I leaned over further and took the cucumber from her hand. I said, "Mom please let me help you. Your pussy is still so beautiful. Please let me do this." I took the cucumber and slowly fucked her with it. Our position made it difficult so l had her sit up and I kneeled on the sofa. I was fucking her with the cucumber and enjoying her mouth on my prick. I was uncomfortable and took my prick out of her mouth and got down closer to her pussy so I could do it justice and also so I could really see the green monster sliding in and out of the pussy I adored. I think she thought I was going to lap her pussy because she was lifting off of the sofa and pushing her pelvis toward my face.

She was fucking hot and rubbing her clit while I slowly fucked her with the cucumber in my left hand and massaged her big tits with my right hand. I slipped my fingers in her mouth and she sucked them. Man she was hot. It only lasted about 4 or 5 minutes before she came. I mean she really came. When I removed the cucumber I ran my tongue over it and sucked her cunt juice off of it as she watched. I then ran my tongue up and down it to make sure I did not miss a drop.

I said, "This is delicious momma." I stood up and put my prick in her mouth again and she finished what she had started earlier. My mother was sucking my cock. I was crazy with passion. I quickly shot my load into her mouth. It came spilling out but she licked the head of my cock with her tongue. Her lips tightly gripped the head of my prick and oh what a tongue. She managed to suck and lick every drop up. She half sat up and I collapsed along side of her on the sofa.

When I got my second wind I said, "You are still a very beautiful woman, Mom. This is a dream come true for me. Since the night I sucked your pussy I have dreamed about it every day. I still want to suck and eat your pussy. It tasted so wonderful. I am going to suck your pussy again." I started sucking her tits and kissing her neck and sucking her ears and lips.

She hungrily joined in and whispered, "I thought about your mouth on me every day since you did it to me. That was the only time anyone put their mouth on my pussy. My god it was so beautiful. I enjoyed it so much. I couldn't stop thinking about it. The next day I wanted to beg you to do it again but I was so ashamed and embarrassed because I am your mother."

I worked my way down to her pussy and I was in heaven as I licked and nibbled and eventually reached her pussy. We both slipped to the floor. We got in the 69 position but were on our sides. She sucked and jerked me off as I ate her pussy. It was the beginning of a glorious, passionate and erotic life together. She was completely under my control from that night forward. She loved having her pussy eaten and it became an obsession.

From that day forward she insisted that I call her Marie when we were alone. We were extremely careful around the house because we feared someone would walk in on us unannounced. Our love making sessions were at night only, when we believed we were safe. We fucked and sucked each other every night for the next two weeks. After two weeks or so we settled into a normal sex life just like a husband and wife. I replaced the cucumbers with a dildo. When she wanted to make love, she would shower early and say goodnight bare breasted or I would find the dildo by my computer. Marie really loved to have me watch her begin fucking herself with the dildo. I jerked my prick as I watched until I could not take it any longer. I would devour her cunt with my mouth.

I fucked her but that was child play (no pun intended) for her. She wanted her pussy masturbated then completely kissed, licked and have her large clit tongued and sucked. I was happy to oblige. Our 69 sessions were tremendous. At times, I fucked her with the dildo and played with her clit and tongued her ass as she sucked my prick.

On occasion we would go to Atlantic City which was only four hours from home. Everyone thought we loved to gamble. We really loved to love. These weekends were absolutely heaven. Our lives were our own and we were completely uninhibited. We walked around nude and enjoyed fondling each other, kissing like newlyweds and of course sucking and fucking. On occasion we never dressed at all and never left the room. My little plump mom was becoming insatiable. I loved it. I was 22 years old and secretly married to a beautiful women thirty years older than me.

We also watched a lot of porn. I enjoyed watching men with gigantic cocks fucking women of all ages. She enjoyed it too. We both loved to watch lesbians fuck and suck each other. Eventually I suggested a three some with a guy with a really big prick if I could find one. She refused but I knew if I kept at it she would eventually agree. She was becoming completely under my control. After months of begging and pleading she reluctantly agreed.

I searched on line and in the personal ads in C. List. I finally located a big black guy with a huge dick. He sent me pictures along with the price for a session. This guy was young and very athletic looking. He was actually handsome. I think the guy thought I was a homosexual. I shocked him when I told him I wanted him to fuck my mother who was 52 years old. He was even more flabbergasted when I told him I wanted to watch and maybe join in. He doubled his price and said "You fucking white people are sick." I thought it was worth it. I was getting hornier every time I thought of it.

I finally set the date. I looked forward to it and could not think of anything else. Mom or I mean Marie, was having second thoughts. She was racked with fear. On the day Bob arrived for his session she was so nervous and embarrassed she could hardly speak. I had a hard on all morning. I dressed her in a black bra and panties with black thigh high stockings and had her sitting on the sofa. Her hair and ruby lips were immaculate. I brought Bob in to introduce them; I know she was surprised because he was black. She looked beautiful and sexy as hell. Bob sat down next to her and I sat on her other side. After some small talk and a glass of wine, I made the first move. I reached over and slipped her ample tits out of the bra and said, "What do you think Bob? Marie has great tits."

Bob smiled and lowered his head and started sucking her nipples. She had her eyes and mouth clenched tight. I know she was embarrassed and ashamed that I talked her into it.

We both fondled and sucked her tits and neck and ears. She started to respond and enjoy the attention she was receiving and gasped when Bob stood up and dropped his pants. His prick looked like a baby's leg. He started stroking it right at her eye level and said "Take a good look it's all yours this afternoon. Don't be afraid. Touch it. It is yours for the day." He leaned in and put her hands around the meat pole and she started to rub and stroke it slightly. He then put the bulbous head of his big prick to her ruby lips. He kept rubbing it over her lips. I was fondling her big tits and squeezing her nipples. She finally kissed it softly. Her lips started to open and then her tongue flicked out like a snake. Bob said, "That's it Marie, put it in your mouth. I know you want to suck it baby. This prick is all yours honey. He started rocking his hips very slowly and he managed to get a few inches of cock in her mouth while she held the rest of it with both hands.

While she sucked more and more into her mouth, she lifted her ass so I could pull her panties off. She was soaked already. I stood up and took my clothes off and started stoking my prick slowly. I could not help it. Neither one of them noticed. Bob was really enjoying fucking her in the mouth and I thought he was going to cum

He took his prick out of her mouth and dropped down to shove his big tongue in her cunt. She was moaning and squirming. I never counted on this. His fucking tongue looked almost as big as his prick. She never looked in my direction. The sound of him slurping and sucking her pussy was driving me crazy as well as her... He raised his head and said "Baby are you ready for this big black prick? I am going to fuck you to death. I can't help myself now. Your son is going to watch you get the fucking of your life.'

She just gasped incoherently. Bob raised himself and inserted the head in her pussy and slowly started to grind the full length of his massive 12 inch cock into her. He rocked slowly and he managed to get most of it in. He started to pick up the pace and soon started pumping like a locomotive. At times he would slow down and just rock with his ass. He was pacing himself like an athlete. Although she would never admit it, she was enjoying the fuck of a lifetime. They were like two animals groaning incoherently as I jerked myself off. I couldn't join in even if I wanted to. She came but Bob didn't stop fucking her. He turned her and got her up on her hands and knees and mounted her like an animal. This guy fucked her unmercifully. He didn't care if he killed her. He was beyond control. She came again before he shot a massive load of white cum into her pussy. When he finally removed his half limp prick, huge amounts of cum started to ooze out of her pussy. She collapsed face down on the sofa sobbing and couldn't move.

Holding his glistening prick in his hand, he turned to me and said, "It's your turn Boss. Do you want to suck it or do you want me to fuck you with it."

I said "Hell no. Your money is on the kitchen table. Let yourself out. I have your number if I need you again."

Bob dressed and left. I spread Vaseline on my normal size prick and I managed to get in it her tight ass hole and proceeded to fuck her in the ass. She did not protest. She was still sobbing. It was everything I expected. I helped her to the shower and she softly sobbed, "I hope you enjoyed it. I did it for you. I degraded myself for you. It was pure degradation fucking that black bastard. I hate myself. I did it because I rejected you. I knew Tina and I were driving you crazy by both of us walking around in our bra and panties. We enjoyed teasing you. I' m so sorry baby. But I only allowed Bob to use me like a whore because of you and you alone. You managed to fuck me in the ass at last. "

.

I said, "I love you and never want to have you fuck another guy. I wanted to kill him when I saw that big black prick in your pussy and knowing that you enjoyed it. I hate myself for doing that to you. Please forgive me."

She said, "I did not enjoy it. Don't you know by now how much I love you to suck my pussy? I will never let another man fuck me other than you. It was not as nice as your wonderful mouth. Fuck, I love your tongue in my pussy."

We continued our relationship. Marie still loved having her pussy sucked and eaten. My sisters were never the wiser but remarked that she looked younger and even more vibrant since I moved back. It was like the portrait of Dorian Gray. I was beginning to get a little bored with the suck- fuck routine and wanted to spice it up with another threesome. She said no way she would fuck Bob or any other guy again. She said she would not ever do that to me again because she knew Bob had made me jealous.

She was right it did bother me. I hated myself for having Bob fuck her that day because I knew she really enjoyed it but always insisted she did not. I was especially glad to hear her say she would not ever fuck another man because this time I wanted a woman to join us not Bob. When I told her that, she was shocked and said I was trying to get back at her and hurt her. She told me I was trying to hurt her not by not only forcing her to see me fuck another woman, but a young woman. She told me I was a sick perverted man. I agreed with her but told her it was in my genes. The apple did not fall from the tree. After she thought about it for a few days, she eventually said whatever I was, she helped mold me. She gave me the OK to keep me happy. I told her no one would or could take her place. I told her I would make love to her until one of us died. I finally convinced her it was just a fantasy that I had to fulfill.

I poured over the personals in the C. List and asked around discreetly. I never let anyone know my Mother was the other woman who was going to join in. I finally hit pay dirt and found Sandy. Sandy was local talent that advertised on line through one of the porn sites. Her picture was awesome. She looked like a young Kim Novak. She was about 5'8" with a great body. When I called her she told me she was into threesomes. She ran the full gamut, two men or two women. She was gorgeous and only about 28 years old

She had some surprised when I told her the other woman was my mother. Mom's age was not a problem. Sandy told me she had a few older women and their husbands that she serviced. I wanted the works for our threesome. I told her it was a first for mom and I wasn't sure if she would willingly participate. I wasn't sure if another woman would turn her off or on.

Sandy said, "Not to worry. I'll get her involved if she is as hot as you say. She won't be uncomfortable for long. You will get your money's worth." The consumer protection agency will never get Sandy for deceptive or false advertising. She was everything she promised.

Before Sandy arrived I took 150 mgs of Viagra that I got from the pharmacy at the base. I was hoping I would not have a heart attack. Sandy was dressed in a black pin stripe pants suit and had a black shoulder bag. She was really good looking. Mom was sitting on the sofa and wearing a short robe with no underwear, exactly as I insisted. Her makeup and hair were immaculate. She looked great. I introduced mom to Sandy as Marie.

Sandy smiled and took Marie's hand said, "Pat is right you are a very attractive lady."

While holding mom's hand she explained, "I know you must be nervous, Marie. Please try to relax. You don't have to do anything that you're uncomfortable with. Honey you can just watch us, or you can watch us and masturbate. We both prefer that you join us. If you do we are all going to be in for a wonderful afternoon. Anything is acceptable." Mom nodded silently.

Then Sandy stepped back and said. "Should I undress or do you guys want to undress me?"

I suggested, "Why don't you undress for us." Sandy sexily unbuttoned her jacket and slowly removed it. She had a black bra on and turned for me to unclasp it. When she turned to face us her tits were looking right at mom. She then unbuttoned her pants and slowly wiggled her hips and let them fall. She stepped out of them and slowly turned in a circle so we could get a complete look at her body. She wasn't wearing underpants and her clean freshly shaved pussy with her pouty lips mesmerized Mom.

12