Moments Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right. You are." His voice was once again hard and controlling and i wondered what i had done wrong, what had caused this sudden shift. He turned away from me and walked across the room, sitting in a chair opposite me.

I never took my eyes off him as he settled into that chair, stretching out before resting his hands on his knees.

"Crawl to me." He instructed, and without hesitation i complied, my bikini dragging along the floor, the concrete unforgiving against my knees. I stopped at his feet, my eyes once again on the floor.

"Take your bikini off, top and bottoms."

I took a deep breath and reached behind myself, untying the remaining knot on my bikini top, letting it flutter in the ground before undoing the two knots at my sides that held my bottoms in place, never once moving from my position at his feet, on my knees.

"Good girl, now come closer, I need some attention."

12