Momma and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't," she breathed, catching my hands with hers, but she didn't try to move them. "You...your father will catch us," she stammered, all the while pressing back against me.

"You know daddy's already plowing, Momma. He won't be back until noon." I continued kissing the back of her neck and nibbling on her ears like the guy in the story.

"Now stop! Our breakfast will get cold and I'm hungry." When Momma used that tone, she meant business, so I didn't try to stop her when she twisted out of my arms and fixed her plate.

As I sat down to eat I was elated. I had gotten further last night and this morning than I ever really expected. Sure, Momma had finally put her foot down, but that didn't mean she wouldn't go further later; especially if Daddy continued with the erection problems I suspected he had.

By the time we had finished breakfast, Momma was back in her jolly mood.

"Tell you what," she said, "You pick and snap the string beans while I wash clothes, then this afternoon, when the sheets are dry, I'll need you to help make the beds."

I tackled that job with a will. I quickly saw how hovering over the bed with Momma could pay big dividends. By mid-afternoon I had two five gallon buckets of beans picked and snapped, ready for processing next day, Momma had the sheets off the line and Daddy was back plowing in a field about three miles from the house. He wouldn't be interrupting anything Momma and I did.

Since it was hot and Momma was finished with all outside work for the day, she had slipped on a pale yellow sundress made of light material. It was thin, even when it was new, but now, after numerous washings, it was so thin that when Momma stood between me and the light, I could see a clear outline of her body. She was only wearing panties and a bra under that dress. Once, she stood with the sunlight directly behind her and I could see her body almost as clearly as if she was naked.

We started making the bed in their room first. I guess I was so horny I was all thumbs. One side of their bed was against the wall and I couldn't get the sheet fitted just right. Finally, in desperation, Momma told me to get out of the way and let her do it.

I stepped back and Momma crawled on the bed on all fours. When she did, the sundress rode up on her hips and I had a perfect view of her panty covered pussy. Without thinking, I reached over and rubbed my hand from her curly hair up to her cheeks. She jumped like she was shot, but I had the advantage on her.

Using two fingers, I traced the outline of her slit, staying with her as she tried to get away. Not once did she say quit or stop and to tell the truth she wasn't trying all that hard to escape my fingers.

"Oooh, Robert," she moaned and dropped to her stomach. I moved up to a more comfortable position where I could slip my fingers under the leg band of her panties. I really didn't know what I was doing, but I had two fingers as far up her cunt as I could get them, and as I caressed the walls of her canal, she lifted her butt so I had better access to my target. All the time I was stroking her, she was mewing like a kitten, and begging me not to stop.

Believe me stopping was not on my mind. I worked her panties down off her butt and she lifted herself to help me remove them. That way I had greater freedom to massage her as I wanted to, so I added another finger to the two that was already bringing her pleasure.

Quite by accident I discovered, what I now know to be her g-spot, and realized that when rubbed the little peanut feeling place, she went wild. She was moaning and begging and telling me how much she loved me and how good it felt and a bunch of other stuff, while her hips would lift, her butt would clench down on my fingers, and she would work just like she was fucking someone under her. I thought it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

Suddenly she gave a loud moan, shoved her hips down hard on the bed and her inner muscles clamped down on my fingers, held tight for a second, then released and clamped again several times before she groaned and lay perfectly still.

While she was lying still like that I thought it would be a perfect time to relieve my rock hard cock. I slipped my pants and drawers off and straddled her legs, and started slipping my fingers into her puffy red cunt again. She must have been still in la la land because she moaned again about good it felt and lifted her butt to help.

Now's my chance, I thought. I pulled my fingers out, intending to replace them with my cock. It was going good—I touched her labia and tried to push forward.

"No!" she yelled, "we can't do that. God boy, I'm your mother." I knew as soon as I heard the tone of her voice she wouldn't change her mind today.

She did relent just a little. When she saw my cock standing so straight and stiff with its purple head looking like it was going to burst, she took pity on me.

"Here, let mommy help her baby," she said, and then she slid as much of my cock as she could in her mouth and worked back and forth. It didn't take long; just a few minutes and I was filling her mouth with cum. That was the first time I knew a woman would actually swallow that stuff.

After that we cleaned up, put the spare sheets on the bed and by the time Daddy made it home Momma had a hot supper waiting and I had all the chores finished. All during supper Momma giggled like a schoolgirl while we gave each other knowing grins when Daddy wasn't looking.

I got an earful listening at their door that night.

"Damn it Tommy, I need to be fucked long enough to cum!" Was that really my momma talking like that? "I know you can't always get hard, so I don't mind sucking you off, but there's no reason we can't have a little foreplay on the nights you can get it up. That way maybe I could feel like a real woman once in a while."

"Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! That's all you do anymore. If you don't like the way I fuck, maybe you should find some young stud with a big cock to make you feel like a real woman." I couldn't believe Daddy was dumb enough to tell Momma that.

Things got real quiet after that. I stopped listening when I heard him begin to snore, and stopped by the kitchen to pick up a snack before going to the den. It took Momma a lot longer than usual to join me. When she finally did I could tell she had a fresh shower and was really fixed up. Her hair looked like it did when we went to church, her face was made up and she really smelled nice.

I had stretched out on the sofa while waiting and started to sit up but she waved me back down.

"It might be nice to watch TV like this," she said and lay beside me. Of course I had to turn on my left side and she had to lay with her back to me. These days we'd call it spooning, back then I just called it wonderful. I had to use my left arm, which was underneath her to prevent her falling on the floor. That left my right hand free to explore and since I'd decided to see just how pissed off Momma was with Daddy, I started pushing the limits.

I'd had my hand on her pussy this afternoon, so that was my starting point. Lying like we were made it more difficult to get a good feel, but with a little effort I managed to cup my hands between her legs. I could feel her course, curly hair through her panties. Her only reaction was to lift her right leg enough to allow better access. I guess the boys at school were right when they said you could always get a girl again if you got her the first time.

Momma giggled when I kissed her on the earlobe and whispered she was my favorite girl. When I ran my two fingers up and down her slit, she just wiggled and pulled her right leg higher. I assumed she wanted more finger but her panties were getting in the way. Frustrated I hooked my thumb under the leg band and found I could lift it high enough to slip two fingers into her warm juicy slit.

"Awww..." she moaned as I worked them in and out of her love canal. Two fingers worked for short time, but she started saying, "deeper, I need it deeper."

I couldn't get it any deeper if she kept her panties on, so I started tugging them down and to my surprise she tried to help. Between the two of us we soon had her bare assed and I was shoving my fingers in up to my hand and she kept asking for more.

She protested when I quit fingering her long enough to work my dong free, so I slipped two fingers back in. I had her in a frenzied by the time I pulled my fingers out again and pushed my cock against her labia. It was bigger than my fingers and I didn't have I lined up just right, so it slid up her slit, touched her clit and on in her bush. We were lucky the foreskin didn't tangle in her hair. I quickly pulled back, and guiding it with my hand, I hit her hole dead center and felt myself engulfed in the warmest, slickest, silky feeling glove I could imagine.

"Noooooo—we can't. I'm your mother. Playing around was okay, but it's not right for you to screw me." Her protest carried no conviction, especially since she was working her hips in sync with my movements. That's another thing I learned that day that has served me well over the years: any woman, born before the sixties, will probably say no the first time, even if they are helping you strip their clothes off.

She lost all interest in anything except screwing when I started long stroking her. Each time I rammed it home she'd grunt and seem to try to hold it with her inner muscles. Of course she couldn't but the action sure felt good and I knew I wouldn't hold out much longer.

"I'm cumming, Momma." I started a series of short rapid strokes.

"Oh yeah, baby! Give it to me! That feels soooo good." Her movement suddenly stopped and I could hold out no longer. I shoved it in as far as I could and held it there while I emptied my balls into her wonderful cunt. I could still feel her pussy muscles clamping and releasing my cock for probably thirty seconds after we climaxed.

"Let's try it doggy style," I suggested after we caught our breath. My teenage body was ready for seconds. We were sitting side by side and my cock was already standing at a forty-five degree angle.

"Oh to be young again," Momma said, grasping my cock and giving it a few strokes. "Do you see how late it is?" She pointed to the clock atop the TV. "What are you going to do if your daddy wakes up and comes in here?"

I shrugged, I really hadn't given it any consideration, and I said so.

"Well, you better. He might not be able to do anything much, but I assure you, he'll take a dim view of anybody else ploughing in his field."

"I...I," all I could do was stammer.

"Oh don't look so down hearted. It's not the end of the world, we aren't about to stop now—not when I finally found a man that screws like you do. We just have to be careful, that's all—that and start using rubbers."

In that time and place if you went in a store and asked for condoms they wouldn't know what the hell you were talking about.

Momma went off to sleep in Daddy's bed while I crawled between my sheets with visions of Momma's hairy cunt dancing in my head. I must have been more tired than I thought, for I fell asleep jacking off.

I awoke next morning with Daddy banging on my door yelling for me to rise and shine. I hurriedly dressed and rushed to the table, where Momma had a big plate of grits, fried eggs and sausage links waiting for me. If I tried to eat that stuff now, my wife would have a fit, but in those days we didn't know any better and I really believe we enjoyed life more.

Anyway, while I wolfed down my food Daddy was telling me all the things he expected me to do while he and Uncle Ned went fishing over at the Santee lakes. I was elated and one look at Momma told me she was too. When Daddy and Uncle Ned went fishing over there, they never got home before midnight. No, they didn't claim to fish that long, but an old classmate of theirs owned the bait shop that had a big space in back where beer was sold and girls were available.

If Momma and I hurried and finished our chores, we'd have lots of time to finish what we started last night. It only seemed right—Daddy and Uncle Ned sampling a little extra something and Momma getting her chance too.

It wasn't quite lunch time and I was on my last chore of the day—giving the cows a bale of hay, when Momma walked in the barn looking for eggs. We had a couple of hens that seemed to insist of hiding their eggs among the bales of hay. Back then we used the square bales stacked in tiers so you could climb up and get the top ones.

I looked around just in time to see Momma trying to climb to the place her favorite hen loved to use; I was staring right at her well rounded bare butt. Apparently she had removed her panties, knowing we would be alone. My cock swelled in a flash and she was still trying to climb when I jumped up behind her, grabbed her hips, and tried to enter her just like a stallion.

Like a stallion I missed several stabs, mostly because she was laughing at my attempts. Finally she reached back, caught my cock and guided it in, just like we'd both seen Daddy do when people brought their mares to be serviced by our stallion. When she rubbed my cock across her lips, I neighed like the horse does and shoved it all the way.

She was laughing so hard she later said she cried. She may have, but she wiggled her ass with my cock planted as deep as I could get it and I didn't last much longer than the stallion. She held still while I pumped shot after shot into her.

"Damn!" she said when I had pulled it out and she felt it running down her thigh. "We forgot about the rubbers again. How am I going to keep your daddy hard long enough to convince him it's his, if you knock me up? Do you think he'll buy a line of crap about doing it when he was drunk?"

"Probably, but that means you'll have to get him drunk and you know he seldom drinks around the house."

"Yeah, well if my belly starts swelling we'll have to do something. From now on we don't touch each other without a rubber on this thing." She kissed its head and stuffed it back in my pants. "Now come on—get up there and find those eggs so we can go in the house and do things right."

Her slightest wish was my command; especially since it meant the sooner I found the eggs the sooner I could search for her eggs. We finished up the work, and since both of us needed a shower we saved water by doing it together. I tell you, you haven't showered until you do it with Momma.

As soon as we soaped up and rinsed it off, she dropped to her knees, took my cock in her mouth and I swear to you, I think she took the whole thing own her throat. In later years some gal named Linda made a bunch of money doing the same. Heck, if she made a guy feel any better than Momma made me feel, it would kill him.

After Momma sucked all she could get out of me, it was my turn. I knelt down and she pushed her pussy out to help me get to it better with my tongue. She showed me where to lick her clit and while my tongue teased that not so little nub, I worked a finger in her then two. She moaned and screamed about how good it felt until she finally shuddered and quieted down. We finished cleaning up and had a sandwich and potato chips for lunch before we went into my bedroom. She said it just didn't seem right to screw me on their bed.

That worked out good, since my room has a full wall mirror that Momma put there because she said it made my room look bigger. I don't know about that, but as soon as I glanced over and saw Momma's full reflection stretched out on my bed naked, I knew Momma had spent her money on a worthwhile cause.

Unless you've experienced it, you don't know how sexy it is to see your naked woman flat on her back, her legs spread with you between them, your cocked planted as deep as it will go and the two of you enjoying a long, slow ride. Every so often we'd stop moving entirely and just lay together, still coupled while we'd kiss or I'd hunch over so I could suck her brownish looking nipples until they stood out like marbles.

I'm not sure how long we screwed like that, but it seemed to last forever. Forever did have an end though and it came right after she wrapped her legs around my back and started hunching me. That was too much for me; I started long stroking her, then as the pressure began to build I shifted to the quick short stroke until she moaned that she was cumming and I soon followed.

We lay there, side by side until we caught our breath. I wanted to go again, but Momma reminded me she wasn't a teenager any more. She assured me we'd have many more times before I graduated and left for college. She knew what she was talking about, but neither of us dreamed or wanted it to work out like it did.

That night, while Daddy and Uncle Ned were driving home half lit, a log truck, driven by a guy drunker than them, crossed the center line and cured all three of them of alcoholism. The patrolman who investigated the accident was an old school mate of Momma's. He took one look at the truck on Daddy's side of the road and didn't even notice the smell of beer on Daddy and Uncle Ned's clothes.

A good lawyer got Momma enough settlement she could send me to college and still live okay for the rest of her life. She rented out the farm, but still lived in the house. She said it held so many memories; she just couldn't bear to leave. Of course being away from the prying eyes of neighbors didn't hurt.

I did my best to help Momma add to those memories up until the time I left for college. We never did move our stuff out of our rooms, but we still slept together every night. That way my brother Tommy, now stationed at Charleston and close enough to come home regularly never got suspicious. However, after I started college, I stayed on campus during the week and sometimes on weekends, but only if Tommy would be there.

12