Mommy: Becoming My Daughter's Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MsAnn: She leaned in and kissed me. Next thing you know we were taking our clothes off and exploring each other with our hands. I laid her down and started kissing her from her head to her toes.

Evesub: Mmmmmmmmmm

MsAnn: But didn't touch her nipples or pussy. Finally, I worked my way back up and started sucking her nipples and pinching them some

MsAnn: Lighting tugging on them

MsAnn: Then moved down to that beautiful pussy of hers

Evesub: Must have drove her crazy?

MsAnn: It did.

MsAnn: I was kissing her lips and she moved so I was kissing her clit

MsAnn: Then she put her hands on the back of my head and held me there till she came

Evesub: OMG!!!

MsAnn: Then she wanted to try it with me so I laid back and let her take her time

MsAnn: Not being in a rush

MsAnn: I told her to take her time and explore me if she wanted too. She eventually made me come..HARD...and the rest dare I say is history!

Evesub: I think I want your history.

MsAnn: Well I think I can help you with that.

Evesub:???

MsAnn: It is interesting that she is domme and you are sub.

Evesub: How so.

MsAnn:Well, since you have not been able to find a man to fulfill your desire to submit, maybe you don't need a man at all...maybe you have what you need right under your roof.

Evesub: But even if I wanted to submit and I am not saying I do, although I have come more than once thinking about it, how would I even begin. It's not like I can say, um Kaylee will you dominate your Mother.

MsAnn: Agreed, that would be a bad plan. But I can help you!

Evesub: You can?

MsAnn: Yes, you are not the first woman to come to me wanting to submit to her daughter.

Evesub: Really?

MsAnn: Yes. I assisted another woman, from the UK, a couple years ago and now she is a live-in pet with her daughter and husband.

Evesub:No way!?!

MsAnn: WAY!

Evesub: What would I do first?

MsAnn: You start small.

Evesub: How so?

MsAnn:You start doing small things for her.

Evesub: Like what?

MsAnn: Well you compliment her.

Evesub: easy enough.

MsAnn: You bring her things like food and drinks. You pretty much become her maid.

Evesub: I already am her maid!

MsAnn: Well, now you enhance the servitude.

Evesub: OK.

MsAnn: Also, you start wearing just a robe when you get home.

MsAnn: Not a terrycloth one either, but a short silky one.

Evesub: Ok...wouldn't she think that was strange? I am more a get home, get in pyjamas kind of girl.

MsAnn: She might, but that is ok. Remember you want to submit to her so you must fit into the part by acting like the sub you want to be.

Evesub: Understood.

MsAnn: Wait on her.

MsAnn: When she gets used to this then we will move on to stage 2

Evesub: Stage 2?

MsAnn: That is for me to know and you to find out once stage 1 is done.

Evesub: Yes, Mistress.

MsAnn: Soon, you may have your real own Mistress...a live-in one at that. How convenient.

Evesub: We will see. Not sure she will go for it.

MsAnn: If she is a real domme, she will go for it, but because you are her mother she may be tentative at first. It will be more work than a normal submission.

Evesub: K...I will obey your suggestions.

MsAnn: Of course, you will, kitty.

Evesub: I need to get back to work.

MsAnn: Go. Keep me up to date.

Evesub: Of course...

I logged off and contemplated Ann's advice. Everything she suggested was simple, although the robe was a bit much. I decided for the next few days I would attempt to wait on her every whim, and dress each day a little more provocatively. Looking at the clock, I had a couple of hours before she would be home, so I went and changed into a different outfit. I got out of my comfy home wear and into a black skirt, pantyhose and a white blouse that showcased my still at forty firm 36C breasts. I looked in the mirror and decided to let my hair down, my blonde hair cascading down my shoulders. I put on lipstick and make-up, something else I never did when lounging around at home. Once done, I finished laundry and cursed that I had washed all my daughter's soiled underwear when I suddenly had an urge to smell her intoxicating scent again.

Finally, I sat at the keyboard and wrote a new chapter about weakness and how my protagonist could use his enemy's weakness to make him submit...of course not in the same sort of devious sexual debauchery I had in mind.

I had written three new pages and was pecking away on a fourth when the door opened and closed and my daughter, still in her cheerleader's outfit, arrived home.

3. THE FIRST STAGE

"Hey Mom," she said, flipping her shoes off and collapsing on the couch.

"Hey, darling," I replied, "you look exhausted."

"It is a sauna out there today," she answered, "I thought I was going to pass out."

I went to the couch and sat down beside her. Realizing this was an opportunity to start my seduction of my daughter toward my ultimate submission, I asked, "Would a foot massage help?"

She looked at me surprised, since I had never once offered such a thing, but she wasn't one to say no to such an offer and turned and placed her legs and feet on my lap. "Oh yes, I would love one."

As we watched a rerun of 'How I Met Your Mother', I slowly massaged her feet. At a commercial break she asked, "Why so dressed up?"

I shrugged, "I think I am going through a mid-life crisis. I felt like I needed to look good, even though I haven't left the house all day."

"You look nice," my daughter complimented.

"Thank you, Kaylee, you always look beautiful," I replied, attempting to compliment her.

She smiled, "I know. I am ridiculously hot."

"Agreed," I smiled back.

I continued the massage for a few more minutes as Kaylee relaxed and closed her eyes occasionally letting out a soft moan. Knowing I was giving her pleasure gave me a chill up my spine. Eventually, she said, "I need a shower. Thanks for the foot massage."

"Any time," I replied, hoping she'd accept my offer again.

I went to make supper, and contemplated what I should do next.

The next week, I did as Ann suggested. I ended up giving her a massage every day when she got home from school, I brought her drinks while she was watching TV, and continued to compliment her. I could tell she was confused by this new attention, but she seemed to like it.

When she was at school, I went to her laundry basket and pulled out her most recent pair of panties. Each day the scent was slightly different, but each one had my pussy tingling. I pleasured myself every day on my daughter's bed while using her panties as an aphrodisiac. Each day my orgasms got longer and more intense and my fantasies of submission became more elaborate.

Evesub: I have served her for a week.

MsAnn: How so?

Evesub: Massages of feet. Bringing her drinks...etc...

MsAnn: How about a full body massage?

Evesub: Not yet. I have also worn somewhat sexy outfits each day

MsAnn: No robe?

Evesub: Not yet.

MsAnn: Do it tonight! Is that understood?

Evesub: Yes, Mistress.

MsAnn: Good, then come see me and we will begin stage 2.

Evesub: Yes, Mistress.

MsAnn: And no panties under your robe.

Evesub: What?

MsAnn: You heard me!

Evesub: Ok?!?!

MsAnn: Good night.

Evesub: Night.

I sighed, but did as told. I showered ten minutes before I expected her home so that it was logical to have a robe on.

When she got home she collapsed on the couch and snapped her fingers calling, "Mom, foot massage time."

Already she felt entitled, and I could already feel the traditional mom-daughter power hierarchy shifting. It should have frightened me, but instead it made my pussy wet. I sat on the couch and she instantly plopped her feet onto my lap.

I obediently took her foot and began the massage, this time moving my hand to her calf and rubbing slower. I suggested, taking a risk, "Your muscles seem tight, sweetheart. Do you want to go upstairs and I can give you a full massage?"

She looked at me with a surprised look on her face, but agreed. "That sounds wonderful."

Once in my room, I suggested she lay on her belly. She did and I crawled on top of her, my naked pussy only inches from her body. The next twenty minutes I massaged her neck, shoulders, back, lower calf, feet and finally her buttocks.

She asked, "Mom, what are you doing?"

"Just doing a thorough job," I replied, acting innocent.

"Well, that you are doing," my daughter replied.

A couple of minutes later, my daughter got up and said, "Thanks Mom, that was amazing."

I stayed in my robe and made supper. It was Friday night so she got dolled up and came downstairs in a black skirt, matching pantyhose and a vintage 80s t-shirt.

I complimented, "You look amazing, dear."

"Thanks, Mom," she replied.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," I teased as she got ready to leave.

"And what would that entail?" she shot back.

"Oh, your Mother used to be a bit crazy too, you know?"

"Reeeeeally," my daughter responded, having piqued her curiosity.

"Yes, reeeeeeally," I mocked. "I was once a teenager too."

"I suppose you were," she joked, "although I can't imagine you as any sort of rebel."

"Well, one day I will tell you stories that will have your head spinning," I teased.

"I will take a rain check," she smiled, giving me a hug that seemed just a tad longer than our usual mother-daughter hugs.

"We'll see," I teased back.

Her dominant tone, breaking through just a bit, she said, "You can't just throw it out there and not be willing to tell all, Mommy."

I shrugged, attempting to be aloof as my daughter disappeared out the door.

Five minutes later I was logging into my computer.

Evesub: I wore the robe and gave the full body massage.

MsAnn: And...

Evesub: And she allowed me. She seemed to think it was odd, especially when I massaged her ass.

MsAnn: Did you do anything naughty.

Evesub: No. L

MsAnn: Good...you can't move this too fast.

Evesub: Agreed.

MsAnn: Where is she now?

Evesub: Out with friends.

MsAnn: You are ready for the second stage.

Evesub: Thank you, Mistress.

MsAnn: Ask her to help you pick up clothes to wear.

Evesub: Like go shopping?

MsAnn: Yes.

MsAnn: Tell her you are ready to start dating again, but you don't even know where to start to be fashionable.

Evesub: LOL. That would be true...I wouldn't have a clue. I am still stuck in the 80s.

MsAnn: Then you can tell her how much of a help this is.

MsAnn: And in doing so tell her how much you like her doing this

MsAnn: After a few times tell her that you would like her to pick them out on her own and you will wear what she picks out

Evesub: slow self manipulation

MsAnn: yeah

MsAnn: start giving her more control over you

MsAnn: if she brings it up tell her the truth...how much you love having her do things like this

MsAnn: it will bring you two closer

MsAnn: This stage can all include asking her if you can do different things

Evesub: like?

MsAnn: like does she mind if you run to the store

Evesub:?

MsANn: and does she want anything while your out

Evesub: aahhhh

MsAnn: but start asking her if you can do different things

Evesub: like

MsAnn: letting her stay up longer and get away with more things

MsAnn: maybe having her call you Evelyn and not mom

Evesub: OK

MsAnn: but give her a little more control each time

Evesub: yummy

MsAnn: her ideas will override yours

Evesub: Ok...

MsAnn: Then we get to the final stage...stage 3.

Evesub: It is the weekend, I will ask her if she can go with me tomorrow or Sunday.

MsAnn: Good kitty

Evesub: Meow.

Evesub: I am so horny.

MsAnn: Go get a toy from your daughter's special box you told me about and get yourself off thinking about what you want to become...need to become...MUST become!!!!

Evesub: Yes Mistress

I texted my daughter: "Honey, want to go shopping tomorrow?"

She texted back: "What for?"

I replied: "I need a new wardrobe!"

She answered: "Sounds fun!"

I scurried into my daughter's bedroom and first went into her laundry basket. I pulled out some fresh panties from my daughter's laundry and felt her dampness still in them. She had clearly pleasured herself before going out. Had that been because of my massage? Oh, I hoped so. I placed them on the bed and went to her walk-in closet. I rifled through her box, grabbed the strap-on dildo, and returned to her bed. I envisioned myself being in the same submissive position Chloe had been just a week ago. I sniffed the panties and wanted to drown in her scent. I don't know why I did it, but I put the panties on my head with her sticky crotch plastered on my nose and mouth. The look would have been mortifyingly inexplicable if someone were to walk in on me, but all I cared about was pleasing myself. I got on all fours and fucked myself awkwardly, imagining it was my beautiful 18-year-old daughter wearing the strap-on pounding me from behind. I was encased in her delightful scent, and I began lapping her leftover sticky residue like a puppy cleaning a dinner plate. The talk with MsAnn, mixed with the thought of submitting to my daughter, mixed with the panties on my head was too much and I came like the slut I wanted to be in only a few minutes. I collapsed on my daughter's bed, the toy still in me, as I allowed the orgasm to make its way through my body. Time stood still as I imagined the submission...complete utter submission. I dozed off eventually, still with my daughter's panties on my head and her toy in my cunt. I looked at the clock. It was after 12:30 her curfew was one. I frantically got out of her bed, cleaned the toy to hide any evidence of my indiscretion and went to bed an anxiety-riddled mess.

Ten minutes later, I heard the door open and I let out a huge sigh of relief at how close I had come to being caught. How would I have explained that? My horniness calmed, I suddenly wondered if I was ready for what I was currently considering. Once I followed through, there was no turning back....

4. THE SECOND STAGE

I woke up early, showered and waited, shaking anxiously about shopping with my daughter. Being Saturday, Kaylee didn't wake up till after ten. She came down in her flimsy robe and my mouth suddenly watered. I asked, "So how was last night?"

"The usual. A lame party. Lame boys trying to feel me up," she flippantly replied. I poured her some milk and handed her a plate of her favourite chocolate chip pancakes.

Throwing it out there, I replied, just inches from her perky breasts, "I can't even remember the last time I was felt up."

"Mom," she gasped.

"What? It's true."

"I just assumed you got your nookie while on the road," my pretty daughter wrongly assumed.

"I wish," I sighed dramatically, "I think I may actually have cobwebs on my cunt."

Kaylee actually sprayed milk out of her mouth. "Oh my God, Mom. TMI."

"TMI?" I asked, confused.

"Too much information," she replied.

I shrugged, "I apparently better get some soon or I may turn into a lesbian."

"Oh Mom," she said her facial expression briefly one of curiosity before she shifted to all sweet and supportive, "You are a very beautiful woman."

"As if?"

"You better be. I look just like you," she teased.

"Well when you put it that way," I smiled back.

The rest of breakfast was about prom and her upcoming midterms. Finally she said, "Give me half an hour and we are going shopping."

"You still want to?" I asked.

"Well, apparently I need to help my mother get laid."

"Oh my God," I gasped.

"It's OMG," she corrected.

"What is?" I again asked confused.

"OMG is Oh my God," she replied smiling, "I need to teach you a lot."

She disappeared to get ready and I cleaned up, my pussy tingling and all my reservations fading with it.

Kaylee grabbed the keys, grabbed my hand, which made my pussy get excited instantly, and led me to the car. The whole drive she gave suggestions of things to try and stores we would go to. I had no idea what she was talking about most of the time and I didn't recognize half the stores.

We arrived and I followed her into the mall and into a fancy, yet clearly younger type, store. She went to the back and right to the skirts. She grabbed a plaid skirt and handed it to me. "Go try this on Mom."

"Yes, honey," I replied, trying to be submissive, without being obvious.

As I was changing into the skirt she tossed over a white blouse that looked a size or two too small. I got dressed and looked in the mirror. I looked ten years younger. I looked sexy. I looked kind of slutty. I walked out of the dressing room and my daughter said, "Hmmm, Mom you look absolutely sexy."

I blushed, swimming in the compliment of the daughter I wanted to submit to. "Thanks, sweetheart. You have amazing taste."

"I know, I really do," she said, with a smile.

"Can we get some more and a few outfits for when I do book tours?" I requested, like a daughter would a mother.

"Sounds like a plan," my daughter smiled.

The next three hours included a dozen stores, a couple dozen new outfits and two thousand bucks on my credit card. I thanked her profusely for all her help and for spending the whole day with her old bag of a mom. She replied that I was still pretty hot for an old bag. I hit her playfully, pretty excited by the progress made. I gave her a big hug, lingering longer than I usually do before returning to our car.

The next week I dressed at home in outfits she had chosen. Getting ready to leave for a brief two day speaking engagement I asked Kaylee, "What should I wear for the meet and greet?"

"Do you want to look professional or sexy?" my daughter smiled, teasingly, something that had become more common of late; subtle, yet clear, sexual innuendo, each sending a tingle down below.

"Both, of course," I quipped back.

She went to my room, me following behind her, and she quickly pulled out three outfits. "Each of these showcases your sexy body, Mom, but is not outwardly slutty." She paused, "Of course, you can wear stockings instead of pantyhose and the things I gave you to feel sexy underneath your semi-sexy business wear."

"Thanks, honey," I said, again pulling her in for a hug.

"You're welcome, Mom," she repeated, her hand on my sides, her fingers just barely touching my ass.

I paused, before attempting another shift in our relationship. "Honey, you are an adult now and I would like you to call me Evelyn."

"Really?" she asked, clearly surprised.

"Yes, Kaylee. I don't want our relationship built anymore on the traditional mother-daughter hierarchy. If anything, sometimes you should be in charge."

"What do you mean?" she asked, her head seeming to be spinning in circles.