Mommy is All I Want For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers

"Go get dressed, Jimmy."

"My clothes are in the dryer, Mom," he said. "I forgot to bring them upstairs and I'm too lazy to go down and get them."

"Go take your shower and I'll bring your clothes up to you."

I went down the cellar and took my time folding his laundry. I wanted to time my presence in his bedroom with his exit out of the bathroom and his arrival in the bedroom. Only, when I was putting his clothes away, he surprised me. He shocked the shit out of me, actually. He walked in his bedroom naked using the towel to dry his hair, instead of using the towel to cover his nakedness. His beautiful flaccid cock and big, hairy balls were right there, only a few feet away from me. If I reached out my hand, I could almost touch them. If I fell to my knees, I could almost suck him.

"Jimmy!"

I couldn't help myself from blurting out his name. I was shocked. It's been years since I saw his prick and now, here it is. I couldn't help but notice how much bigger he was than his father. Not able to look away from his prick, I couldn't stop myself from staring at his dangling cock.

"Sorry, Mom," he said. "I didn't know you were up here."

It was then that I wondered if he was playing me, as much as I was playing him. Did he flash me his cock on purpose? Did he know I was in his room? How could he not know? It's a small house and he has a small room.

He covered himself with his towel and I left his room closing the door behind me. After seeing his cock, I was so aroused that I needed a drink. I so wanted to suck and fuck him right there. I poured myself a stiff one, while thinking about his cock. I imagined my hand around his stiff prick stroking him and my lips around his hard prick sucking him.

Damn, after seeing my son naked, I was so horny. Right now, right here, I'd fuck him, if I could and if only he would. Only, I'm his mother, albeit, stepmother but, by then, I really didn't care. I've known Jimmy since he was 8-years-old. Still, how could I do that? How could I have incestuous thoughts about him? How could I have sex with my son? I couldn't do that.

A grieving widow, how could I sully the memory of my husband by abusing my relationship with his son? I was so horny, so lonely, and so sad that I didn't care. I needed a cock. I needed his cock. I wanted my son.

The skirt he bought me was more a wide belt than it was a skirt. The skirt was so short that I knew when I sat across from him, he'd have a constant and continual view of my panties, which is why I wore the sheerest panties I had. I've always had nice legs. I'm proud of them and I like showing them. I still have a nice body, better than most women my age and younger.

I knew the skirt was short enough that when I bent at the waist, he'd be treated to a good view of my ass, too. Ray always said I had a nice ass. My ass was his favorite part, but I'm partial to my tits. I love my tits and when a man takes the time to play with my nipples, is when I'll do anything he wants me to do.

I spent a considerable amount of time picking up the living room, picking up the wrapping paper, and fluffing up the pillows on the couch, all the while bending over at the waist and giving him a display of my ass crack and my pussy lips through my sheer panties. Nearly see-thru, only cellophane covered less. I knew he could discern my trimmed public hair and maybe even my pussy slit, once I sat down across from him. I was hot thinking about him seeing me, touching me, licking me, and fucking me. Only, I knew that would never happen, especially not today, not on Christmas.

"What do you think, Jimmy, how do you like the skirt you bought me, now that I'm modeling it for you," I said taking it by the hem and fluffing it up, before smoothing it down, when he looked over at me.

Already having practiced the fluffing move in my bedroom, while sitting on the bed across from the mirror, I knew when I fluffed up my skirt like that, he could see all of my panties, before the skirt settled back down on my thighs.

"I love it, Mom," he said with a wry smile by the panty flashing show I had just given him.

He didn't have to say anything. His erection was saying how he felt for me. It made me terribly horny to know that I flashed him my panty and that he saw my panty. It made me terribly horny to think that he wanted me, too. I stood and twirled around, knowing full well that with him sitting in Ray's favorite chair and the skirt being so short and flared, that he'd see up to my waist with my spinning movement.

"I love it, Jimmy. It's so comfortable," I said leaning down to return the kiss he gave me earlier.

When he put his hands on either side of my hips, I so wished he put one hand beneath my skirt and on my panty clad ass and the other hand in between my legs and cup my pussy. I wasn't very good at trying to seduce him. I was running out of ideas on how to tease him. I mean, I knew he was aroused. He had an erection.

I wondered if the erection he still had was from his early morning wood or was his erection from me teasing him. I flashed him my panties all morning long and I flashed him my bra, too, but, after flashing him my naked body in the shower, and having him expose his cock to me in his bedroom, I didn't know what else to do.

Crossing the incestuous line would take more than teasing. It would take alcohol. Did I dare get my son drunk enough to have sex with his mother? For sure, I needed alcohol for me to take the next step.

Maybe this is it. Maybe this is just as far as it goes with me flashing him my panties and allowing him to see me naked in the shower and him getting an erection and flashing me his cock. At least, we were still sleeping in the same bed. At least he's still spooning me with his erection in between my ass cheeks and his hand on my naked hip or cupping my nightgown clad breast. Then, when we turned, I rested my hand on his cock. That was enough for me to masturbate over later, while thinking of and hoping for more now.

Maybe tonight, I'll unbutton my nightgown top and allow him to cup my naked breast. Maybe tonight, he'll finger my nipple in his sleep. Maybe tonight, we'll fuck. Still, it was no more than an insane, incestuous fantasy. Just as I knew he'd never make the first move and he'd never force himself upon me, I knew I'd never go through with having sex with my son either. Even though it was exciting to think about having sex with my son, it was frustrating because I knew it would never happen.

It wasn't until I was in the kitchen needing a piece of paper to make a grocery list for New Year's Eve that I found Jim's school notebook. I opened it to steal a piece of paper and saw that he had a whole page of, 'All I want for Christmas is to have sex with my mother.' Disbelieving what I was reading, I read it again and again, 'All I want for Christmas is to have sex with my mother.'

Oh, my God. I couldn't believe it. I was stunned. I gushed with excitement. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I was so sexually aroused that I was dizzy with the thought of having sex with my son.

I read it over and again, 'All I want for Christmas is to have sex with my mother.' Every line had the same thing. 'All I want for Christmas is to have sex with my mother. All I want for Christmas is to have sex with my mother.' I counted them, 27 lines, and I read all 27 lines, just as I hoped he'd fuck me and I'd suck him 27 times.

Are you kidding me? If all my son wants for Christmas is me, how could I deny him the sexual pleasure of me, when I wanted the same thing? It was Christmas, after all, and the least that I could do for my son is to give him what he so wanted for Christmas. Now that I thought about it, all I wanted for Christmas was my son, too. To discover that we both wanted the same Christmas present was something easy for fulfill. It took all the control I had for me not to run in the living room naked and rape him.

My pulse was racing. My heart was pounding. Now that I knew he wanted me, as much as I wanted him, it was just to come up with a way of how to go about it without us looking like depraved hillbillies. Now, I knew that it was inevitable that we'd have sex. Only, how do I go about it? I didn't want to be blatant. I didn't want him to think that I'm the slut for his cock that he's turned me into. I know, that's it, I'll get him drunk. We'll both get drunk. Yeah, I'll use alcohol to seduce him and to use as my excuse, should things go terribly wrong.

The thought of my son having sex with me made me dizzy with excitement and I lost my breath for a moment. Knowing that he wanted me as much as I wanted him, it was then that I decided to seduce him. My budget was tight and I really hadn't given him all that much for Christmas anyway, but if I could give him what he really wanted, me, and if he could give me what I really wanted, him, then this would be the best Christmas the both of us ever had.

That night, I opened a bottle of wine to have with our Christmas dinner. Having a drink before dinner, a bottle of wine during dinner, and drinks after dinner, we were both pretty liquored up. It was a big step to have incestuous sex with my son and I couldn't do it without the bold, blind courage that alcohol gave me. Besides, should there be unpleasant ramifications later, the only way I could cover up my guilt is to blame the alcohol later.

"You're going to have to help me upstairs, Jimmy. My legs aren't working so well," I said staggering, while bending at the waist to rub my thighs, while watching him stare again at my exposed panties.

"Sure," he said standing.

Jim is as big as his dad was, if not bigger. In one lift of his arm, he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. With my ass in the air and my skirt up to my back, I gushed with sexual excitement of him carrying me upstairs in such a caveman way. I imagined him stripping me naked, as I pleaded with him to stop.

"No, Jimmy, don't. You're tearing my clothes. Please stop. This is so wrong."

I imagined him spreading my legs and licking my pussy, while fingering me and playing with my clit, as I tried my unsuccessful best to push him away, before cumming in his mouth. Finally, I imagined him mounting me and fucking me, his own mother. I was crazed for his cock.

"Jim no, please don't lick my pussy. Oh, my God. No, Jim, you shouldn't fuck your mother. It's wrong. It's incest."

Lastly, I imagined him forcing me to my knees, pushing down on my shoulder, and trying to stick his cock in my mouth.

"No, Jimmy, I won't suck your cock. I'm your mother and your my son."

I imagined him grabbing me by my hair with one hand and pulling back my head, then pinching my nose with his other hand, so that I'd be forced to open my mouth to breath and when I did, he'd filled my mouth with his big, hard prick.

Pushing my head back and forth with his big, strong hands, I imagined him forcing me to blow him. I imagined him not stopping, until he exploded all that he had in my mouth. Then, he wouldn't release me, until I swallowed all of his cum. Finally, free, crying, and slapping him, pretending that he forced himself upon me, when I'm the one who wanted him all along, he pushed me on the bed, slapped me, and fucked me again. Wow.

"Jimmy! I'm all exposed," I said trying to reach around me to pull down my skirt.

"Don't worry, Mom," he said patting my panty clad ass. "I can't see your panties from this angle," he said with a laugh. "Besides, I've been staring at your panties all night long, Mom."

"Jimmy! You have?"

I couldn't believe he patted my ass through the sheer material of my panties. I was so excited, that I wished he'd spank me.

"That skirt is so short, Mom, that even when you sat with your knees tightly together, I could still see your panties over your thighs."

"Jimmy! You're so fresh. I'm so very embarrassed. I can't believe you were staring at my panties. Oh, my and I just realized that I'm wearing my sheer panties. You must have seen everything I own."

"I did, Mom," he said with a perverted laugh, "enough to know that you're a natural blonde."

"Jimmy!"

"Sorry, Mom," he said with a laugh. "I couldn't help myself from staring."

He put me down in the bedroom and, as soon as he did, I threw my arms around his neck and planted one on his lips.

"Merry Christmas, Jimmy. Thank you for such a nice holiday."

He had his hands on either side of my hips and I could feel the impression his hard cock made in his pants, when pushing against my soft belly. Then, when he parted my lips with his tongue, I pulled away. After being so passive in his desire for me, he startled me by being so aggressive by giving me his tongue.

I was shocked. I don't know why I pulled away, but I did. He surprised me. Now, with the touch of his tongue, this was real, surreal, actually. We were about to cross the incestuous line and it was an impulsive reaction for me to resist him.

"Sorry," he said. "I guess I had too much to drink, too."

"It's okay, Jimmy," I said. "We're both a little drunk and we're both still sad over Ray."

We were both definitely more than a little drunk and when I fell back, I grabbed his arm and we fell back on the bed together laughing.

"Jimmy," I said. "Turn off the light."

"Why? I won't be able to see anything."

"That's why I need you to turn off the light. I need you to help me off with these clothes," I said, "and I don't want you to see me. I'm too drunk and I don't want to rip the beautiful blouse and skirt you bought me."

With the skirt already up to my waist and my neatly trimmed pubic hair on display through my sheer panty, I knew I was giving him a real eyeful now. He stared at my exposed panties before standing and turning off the light and I knew he could see my trimmed pubic hair, before dousing the light. Then, when he sat on the bed beside me, he rested his hand on my naked thigh.

Touch me, I wanted to say. Feel my tit. Play with my nipple. Run your big hand up my thigh and cup my pussy, before pushing my panty aside and fingering me. I was already so wet with the thoughts of my stepson stripping me, seeing me naked, and touching me, that I would have sucked his cock right then and right there.

First, he unbuttoned my blouse. Either he was so drunk that he was having trouble with the buttons or he was excited because he took his sweet time about it, as if he was totally enjoying the private striptease show. At that point, I would have given him a lap dance, if he asked me. As he was unbuttoning my blouse, I could feel his hands brushing by the sides of my bra clad breasts and it excited me, as if he was taking a feather to my forearms.

"You're going to have to sit up, Mom," he said.

He removed my blouse and I was sitting in my darkened bedroom with my stepson in my exposed bra. My nipples were already erect with the desire that I had for him. My eyes had already adjusted to the dim light and I knew he could see as much of me, as I could see of him. How wicked was I for having encouraged him to strip me? It didn't take much for my son to agree to undress his mother.

With every movement, I could feel my nipples pushing against the thin fabric of my bra in anticipation of him seeing my tits, feeling my tits, and fingering my nipples. The thought of Jimmy caressing my tits and sucking my nipples filled me with incestuous passion for him. The moon was casting enough light that he had a clear view of my bra and I watched him staring at my cleavage before staring at the impressions my nipples made in my bra.

"Close your eyes," I said, "when you take off my bra. I don't want you seeing my tits."

"I can't see nothin', Ma," he said, lying. "It's too dark in here and I'm too drunk. Besides, I already saw your titties," he said with a laugh.

"You did?" I punched him in his big shoulder. "When did you see my tits? How?"

"When you were in the shower and I was standing at the sink washing my hands," he said with a chuckle. "The shower curtain was open a little, enough for me to see and I saw you in the shower. I saw everything, Mom. I saw your tits, your pussy, and your ass. You have a great body, Mom."

"Jimmy!" I said punching him in the shoulder, again. "How could you peep at me, your mother, like that? I'm so embarrassed."

"I'm sorry, Mom, but I couldn't help looking. You're so beautiful and seeing you naked made me horny."

"I'm your mother, Jimmy, and--"

"You're not my real mother. You're my stepmother. It's not the same."

"Real mother or stepmother, I'm still your parent. The fact that we live in the same house together is incest for you to have sexual thoughts about me, Jimmy."

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"Is that why you came in your bedroom naked?" I needed to know, if he had flashed me on purpose. "Were you hoping I'd be there and you'd flash me your cock."

"No, Mom, I wouldn't do something like that," he said but I could tell he was lying.

"Be honest with me Jimmy."

"Okay, sorry, Mom, but after seeing you naked in the shower, I was so horny that I wanted to flash you my cock, so that I could masturbate over you seeing me naked later."

"Have you masturbated over me?"

"God, Mom. This is embarrassing."

"Don't be embarrassed. Tell me."

"Yes."

"Were you expecting me to touch you and to masturbate you?"

"I don't know, Mom, I'm uncomfortable talking about this with you."

"Tell me. I want to know."

"Yeah, maybe I thought about you masturbating me."

"You were hoping I'd blow you, weren't you?"

"Mom! Really, this is too much."

"Be honest. Tell me."

"Okay, I've fantasized about you blowing me."

"Well, put those dirty thoughts out of your mind because that will never happen. I'm your mother and you're my son."

All that went through my mind is Jimmy masturbating over me, while writing, 'All I want for Christmas is to have sex with my mother,' and thinking of me on my knees blowing him. His Mommy is all my son wants for Christmas. I still couldn't believe it. If it wasn't for me seeing that written in his notebook, I never would have had to courage to do what I was about to do with my son.

"Well, thank you for being honest with me now, Jim, but that was wrong for you to be peeping at me, just as it's wrong for you to be having sexual thoughts about me."

I still needed for him to make the first move. I needed him to think that it was all his idea. With Jimmy struggling to unhook my bra, we stayed quiet.

"Sorry, Mom, but I'm having a hard time unhooking your bra.

What is it with men and bras? Men can fix anything, but can't unhook a simple bra. Is it that they are so excited with the sexual anticipation of seeing tits that they're suddenly all thumbs?

With him leaning over me like that, I just wanted to kiss him, before grabbing his cock through his pants. Still, I needed for him to think that this was all his idea. I couldn't have him thinking that this was my idea and that he seduced me. I needed for him to force himself upon me. Not only would that relieve me of my guilt but that would be such a turn on for me. Yeah, for sure, I wouldn't mind if he forced me to do dirty things, while pretending it was all his idea.

"So do you really think I have a good body?"

"Are you kidding, Mom? You're hot. You're a MILF."

"A MILF? What's that?"

It made me excited that my son thought his old Mom was a MILF.

"Oh, sorry Mom."

"Why what is it? Is that something bad? What does MILF mean? Tell me," I said knowing full well what it meant.

"It means a mother I'd like to fuck."

Even though I couldn't see his face clear enough in the dim moonlight to see him blushing, I knew he was by what he just said. Without him realizing it, he just admitted that he wanted to fuck me, his mother. Besides, he wrote an entire page in his college notebook that 'All I want for Christmas is to have sex with my mother'. As if I was Mrs. Claus able to grant my son his Christmas wish, I was about to give my son the best Christmas gift he ever had. Me.

andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers