Mommy Was a Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Fleur decided against being involved in group sex and that suited Gina fine. Giovanni was all over her breasts including a titty fuck but when he was denied the vagina became sullen. He completed a butt fuck without any enthusiasm and thereafter for the remainder of the night and all next morning shared Fleur with Terry but not as a threesome. Gina slept out of the way in the tiny twin bunkroom and spent all morning walking the well-marked tracks with a map and compass and arrived back without losing her way once. The guys left after a shared lunch, rather subdued with Giovanni spending most of his time scowling at Gina but she appeared unfazed. Fleur looked a wreck.

The guys tooted as they left in their huge SUV but the women didn't even bother going to the door to wave.

"Well, yawned Fleur, I always wanted to be fucked multiple times to see how I stood up to the pounding."

"And?" Gina smiled.

"I feel bruised, battered, used and disappointment."

"I could have told you that was the realistic expectation but you wouldn't have listened."

Fleur sighed and agreed. "I wasn't aware multiple bangs could disappoint until now. However I was vaguely aware in going even two or three times a night with my regular guy, the first one always seems to be the best one. I thought I was going to see uninhibited passion between you and Giovanni. Did he do something wrong to become turned off like that?"

"No. I had been thinking that I wanted a baby and not just anyone's baby so I decided my pussy was out of bounds."

"But there was the alternative?"

"I think he is pussy-driven. Actually most men are that was inclined."

"Most men? Oh tell me more."

"I can say there have been many men."

"And women?"

"Some."

Fleur played with her top lip with her tongue. "I should be back to my usual self tonight. I haven't had any experience with a woman. Would you care...?" She stopped.

"Yes, I like you very much Fleur. A cuddle with you would please me but I ask you don't mention it to Adam."

"Adam will be told I walked a lot, slept a lot, you didn't snore and we exchanged recipes."

Gina said indignantly, "That makes us sound like old women?"

"Good. What a lovely impression to leave with Adam. There's a small town about forty miles from here. Let's prowl the shops and have early dinner at one of its quite good restaurants. You drive. The directions are simple. Turn right once we reach the highway and drive until you reach the town."

"Where will you be?"

"Asleep beside you, recovering from my poundings."

* * *

When they arrived back at the cabin Fleur stocked up the wood burner to get the interior of the small cabin really warm while they had coffee and a cake each they'd bought late that afternoon.

"I'm ready if you are," Gina said softly, noticing Fleur's increasing agitation.

"Oh god, I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about this."

Gina calmed her, saying, "Put aside your well-honed inhibitions if you can. The truth is sex is sex and I've had some of my most satisfying sex with women."

"Truly or are you attempting to deceive."

"Let's take our tops off and find what happens. Remember you can opt out whenever you wish and remember this, no one kisses better than a woman."

Fleur snuggled in and pulled up Gina's bra, releasing the firm mounds. "From the first time I met you I wonder about your breasts. They are surprisingly firm for their size. Men must love them."

"I want you to love them, to possess them."

"Ohmigod," Fleur said, lowering her head between the breasts, mouth open.

Gina remained relatively passive apart from stroking Fleur's hair. She could feel Fleur's excitement growing and finally Fleur took Gina's hand and pushed it at the top of her wool pants. Gina undid the belt and smiled as she pushed her hand down to the panties and felt Fleur roll back on to her hip and open her legs.

They kissed deeply and as Gina's center finger pushed in, Fleur opened her mouth and sucked in Gina's tongue and dueled with it playfully.

Warmth and moisture surrounded Fleur's vulva and Gina pulled her finger back briefly to slip in another finger and then the third. When Fleur began panting and groaning at the back of her throat Gina stopped finger thrusting and said, "Do you want me to stop now?"

"No, I want to go all the way. I want you to make me come and me to make you come and I want to suck your ass and tongue you up there. I want it all."

"Ooooh, my little vixen. Let's get our clothes off and get into it."

A long time later they drifted off to sleep on the sofa, clutched in each other's arms, temporarily in love and not thinking of the fire going out and their nudity being cloaked in increasingly cold air.

They awoke shivering, the lamp also having run out of fuel and after toilet visits in pitch darkness were in each other's arm under heavy bedding. Gina nibbled at one of Fleur's nipples and it was all on again.

"We had such a lovely time," Fleur said when they began the drive home at midday. "Last night was one of the most memorable times of my life, and one of my best nights of sex."

"It was lovely," Gina agreed. She was driving because Fleur insisted she was the better driver. "You were so soft and so loving. It left me feeling I was meant to make love to you."

They drove on in deep reflection.

As they neared Palin, Fleur said, "Do you mind if we talk business?"

"Of course not. Was this one of the reasons you took me away with you?"

"Yes, to soften you up. But guess who became softened up?"

They laughed and Gina thanked Fleur for being honest with her.

"Adam and I are a little worried about our slow progress in accruing wealth so we are wondering whether you would be interested in selling us the Blacksmith's Retreat property? That would decrease our outgoings by not having to pay for the lease."

"Yes, I could be interested. You know I was looking at the ceiling the other night and thinking the loft was not how I remembered it, the whole main building has really no meaning for me apart from the fact that I own it, so what was I doing there?"

"At the risk of pushing against my own interests, what about sentimentality and owning part of family history?"

"Yes, that exists but presumably the landmark will continue to exist, sentimentality is transient and I almost did not return to Palin anyway so my roots are perhaps not so deep as they should be."

"Soooo. We do have basis for discussion?"

"Yes, talk it over with Adam. I suggest you two get an appraisal done and I will use another firm so you would need to advise me who you intend using."

"And the timetable?"

"Move as soon as you like. I would be prepared to leave money in at say 1% under the current commercial rate available to you at the time."

"So you would be happy at the fair appraisal value?"

"I would think halfway between the two appraisals provided they are close plus 5%."

"Five percent?"

"Five percent."

"Well Gina, consider you will soon receive our proposal. I hope this goes well for both of us."

"Me too. You have a great little business going there, with a bit more hard marketing you could lift your occupancy rate and install a manager to reduce your workload."

"That's exactly what we have been talking about."

To be continued...

12