Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the excuse that he was drunk and too drunk to know what he was doing, she recalled how he'd always reach beneath her nightgown to cup her panty clad pussy. She remembered the time when he grabbed her by her wrists, pulled her hand forward, and wrapped her fingers around his cock. Then moving her hand back and forth, he humped her hand while giving himself a forced hand job. Now she wished she wasn't wearing panties. She was horny enough now to flash him her pussy in the way that he's flashed her his cock numerous times.

Now, wishing she had reciprocated, she wished she could fondle his cock now in the way that he's fondled her body over the years. In the aroused state that she was, if he reached out his horny hand to feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her nightgown or reached beneath her nightgown to cup her ass and/or pussy through her panty, she'd let him. If he wrapped her fingers around his cock, without him having to hump her hand, she'd stroke him before falling to her knees to suck his cock. Oh, yeah, in the sexually aroused state she was in right now, she'd suck her son and even allow him to cum in her mouth.

Yet, before things got out of control, flashing him her tits was enough for one night. When she retired to bed, she'd be masturbating herself to the best orgasm she's had in years with the forbidden yet totally sexually arousing thoughts of having deeply penetrating, albeit forbidden sex with her son. Knowing her son would do the same when he retired to bed, she knew that he'd be masturbating to all that she was showing him and all that he was seeing of her. She only wished she could masturbate him now. She'd like to watch him cum.

"Nah, you're covered Mom," he said. "Besides, you're my mother. If you were accidentally flashing me, I wouldn't look," he said obviously lying when he was already staring at all that he could see of her. "I'd advert my eyes," he said staring down her nightgown top at her tits, areolas, and nipples.

To be continued...

12