Moms at the Beach Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered my mouth and teased the lips and folds of Ann's pussy. It was new and incredibly exciting. I sucked and licked along her labia, ran the flat of my tongue along the outer lips of her vagina, visited and played with her clit. I may have been a rookie, but Ann seemed to love it, wriggling on the bed and moaning in wicked delight. Her response gave me confidence; I bathed Ann's pussy with my tongue.

Finally Annie groaned, with an urgent need that overrode any objection, "I can't take any more, Sharon honey, make me cum."

I didn't have a plan, but I was determined. I licked Ann's musky wet hole and drove my tongue inside her pussy. Ann's breathing became erratic. She pushed her pussy into me; her juice covered my face and seeped into my nose. I continued the tongue fucking, gluing my mouth to her honeyed opening. Ann humped my face, forcing my tongue deeper into her. I wiggled it. Ann groaned, "Oh, fuck," shuddered, and then with a short high pitched yelp, exploded. Her pussy twitched and shook around my tongue. I kept it buried deep inside her, waggling it, waiting for her orgasm to pass. When it did I tenderly kissed and licked Ann's dripping sex, filling my mouth with pussy juice. I crawled up next to her and we kissed. I lay my head on her shoulder. She wrapped an arm around me. I ran my hand over her body, enjoying the soft smoothness of her skin.

I hadn't been sure about this experiment when it started, but I was sure now. I loved it. I'd be spending a lot of time between my best friend's legs, teasing and pleasuring my newest lover.

Annie was thinking the same way. After taking a few moments to recover, she leapt from the bed, said, "I need to show you my new toy," and scurried out the door, returning with a satchel. From it she pulled a dildo and tossed it to me. I caught it. It was pink, flexible, and maybe seven inches long and an inch in diameter. Smaller than our sons' cocks, but still ample.

"I've never used one of these," I said.

"Really honey? They're great. How have you gotten through these last months?"

"Fingers mostly."

Annie got back on the bed, said, "Well, there is nothing wrong with fingers," and planted a big sloppy wet kiss on my mouth. Moving with me she pushed me onto my back, keeping our mouths locked together. Three fingers briefly probed my snatch. Then, full breasts bouncing, she sat up, her knees between my spread legs. She reached for the dildo.

"Well honey, do you think your ready to try this," she drewing out the next word, "small," and finished, "dildo?" She handed it to me. "Touch it, feel it. Whatta ya think?"

I took the pink phallus. It was softer than I imagined, warmer too. It felt nice.

"Okay, I'll take a shot, you slut."

"Excellent. I'm gonna make you feel wonderful. I guarantee it."

She dropped her body to mine. Our breasts, then our cunts, ground together. She kissed me, her tongue explored my mouth. Her fingers were active, running up and down my body, visiting the sides of my breasts and then forcing their way between us to fondle my boobs. She began a humping motion as if fucking me. I moaned; my pussy swelled. Annie slid off of me and, giggling, placed the head on the dildo to my vagina, rolling it there, coating it with my lubrication. Once it was throughly wet she ran its head up my labia to my clit, stroking my love bud with the toy. My breathing grew deep and ragged. Annie's mouth moved to my tits, suckling on the flushed hot mounds.

Annie eased the toy inside me. There was little resistance, I was wet and my cunt had been well used over the last few days. The experience was somewhat surprising. I guess I'd thought it would feel like a man's penis, but it was different. It filled me up nicely, but didn't pulse, quake, shake like a man's penis. It didn't have that same soft but hard feeling.

"Well?" Annie asked.

"Nice, but not quite a cock."

"Ain't any fake ones gonna compare to what Andy and Steven are packing, but still, let's see what I can do."

She began, rhythmically, to thrust the toy in and out of my snatch while biting my boobs and nipples, moving up for a long deep kiss, returning to my tits. Oh yes, this was better. I ran my fingers through her short blonde hair and began to lose myself in the experience. My muscles quivered and my pelvis, seemingly on its own, humped against the pink intruder. I started mewling. Annie, gauging my reaction, stroked my clit with her thumb, sucked hard on my nipples, and thrust the dildo deeper into my pussy, twisting it around. The dildo's flexibility allowed it to bend within me as no man's cock could; I felt sensations in my pussy I had not known before. Yeah, I thought, I could get used to this.

Annie knew It was time. She slid down my body, planted her mouth over my clit, trapped it between her lips, and attacked the head with her tongue. She jammed a finger in my asshole. She twisted and turned the dildo in my pussy. I was on fire.

"Oohhh, God, Yes, YES, YESSSSS, AAHHHH, Brraaa, Ooohhh, Fuckinnggg, Oooooo, NOOO, YESSSSS, Nurfmmm."

My muscles tensed, then froze, then unleashed. Shaking uncontrollably, I rocked my hips back and forth against the toy and then, screaming, "OH FUCK YES," I came, shaking through an intense sweet orgasm.

Annie kept moving the tool inside me.

I kept coming. "Oh yeah; oh, yeah; oh Annie, yes, yes; oh, god, yes, Yes, OH YES!"

I convulsed and twitched, my hips humped spasmodically. When I started to come down Annie got to her knees, surveying my prostrate form. She had let go of the dildo and my convulsing pussy clamped down on it, pushing it out of my body. I lay still, trying to catch my breath.

Annie was delighted. She jumped from the bed, said, "Damn girl, its time for stage two," and reached into her bag. She pulled out another dildo. It was purple. It was immense. I was dumbstruck.

Annie filled the silence. "This is a two header, one end for you, one end for me. I've been dying to try it."

"Whatthefuck Annie, its huge."

"That's why we share it."

"It's still huge."

She held it dangling in front of her face, as if inspecting it for the first time. "Well, it is big."

"It's bigger than the boys."

"Well, you may be right. Let's see." She pressed the mushroom shaped head to her bright pink labia and rolled her hips, slowly working the enormous crown between her pussy-lips. I watched in fascination as those lips parted, embracing the first couple of inches of the massive fuck-toy. She stopped for a second and winked. "I think you're right, its bigger than the boys.' Then she started pushing it in again. I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed; she was focused on the gigantic prick stretching her fuck hole. She gasped, her ample breasts heaved, her heart was racing. Then she stopped, taking a moment, seeming to savor the feeling. She rocked her hips against the invader.

Then, after a brief pause, she let out a long exhalation of air, said, "Oooohhhhhhhhh yyeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss," and, using both hands, resumed, slowly, insistently, driving the dildo into her snatch, gasping as her vagina's walls molded themselves to its inhuman girth. She had a prodigious flow of pussy juice, I could see it seep from the edges of her pussy and drip down her legs. She flexed her pussy walls, using them to help drag the plastic cock inside her.

"Oh god, it's so...so big," she groaned.

Then, to my amazement, she started to rotate her hips, twisting the cock around inside her. The muscles on the insides of her thighs twitched, she breathed rapidly, her lush breasts rose and fell with each ragged breath. One hand let go of the dildo and went to her breasts, squeezing them, then lifting a tit to her mouth, where she chewed on her nipple.

Then, oh my god, it was all the way in. I could see her work her cunt muscles, squeezing the plastic prick. Drops of sweat appeared on her forehead and neck, then flowed across her breasts. She groaned around the tit stuffed in her mouth and started bouncing on the balls of her feet, using the downward motion to drive the dildo deeper inside herself. Her skin flushed, she jerked her head up - her breast fell free - and she shouted, "OHHHHHH FUCKINGGGGGGGG GODDDDDDDDD," as she came, shaking spasmodically as a blistering climax shot through her body. She staggered forward, leaning on the bed for support.

There was a beatific smile on her face when she opened her eyes.

"Spread 'em honey."

"Annie, I'm not sure."

"Honey, I'm sure enough for both of us."

Annie was not to be denied. She crawled between my legs, tossed the pink dildo to the side, and placed the new dildo's large bulbous head at the opening to my cunt. She took hold of the shaft, rubbing it all over my sex before centering in between my pussy lips. Then she thrust forward, driving the head of the purple giant into me. As she pressed down on the rubber penis she bent over, her sweaty body sliding over mine, and kissed me. I was concerned about taking the giant tool inside me, but I was drenched with juice. The first two inches slid in easily. Then it got uncomfortable.

I winced. "Ohmigod, Annie that's a big fucking cunt-filler."

Ann was unperturbed. "That it is. And you're gonna learn to love it slut." She kissed me and continued to press her pelvis down, driving the dildo deeper into my cunt. I grunted, my mind wholly focused on the thick phallus jammed in my pussy, stretching it, opening it in a way I had not known since the birth of my son. While pushing the oversized cock into my body, forcing me to yield to this unworldly sex-toy, Annie continued kissing me, exploring my mouth with her tongue.

It hurt. At least Steven had given me time to adjust when he had filled my asshole with his dick, but this was Annie. Resistance was futile. I wiggled my hips and rocked my pelvis as she worked the rubber phallus deeper inside me. My cunt expanded, then gave way, then clasped tightly to the brutal intruder burrowing its way to my core. Thankfully, my cunt poured out juice, paving the way to my womb, allowing Annie to go deeper and deeper.

I thrashed on the bed, impaled mercilessly on this enormous artificial dick, its ungodly thickness drilling into me. I glanced down. Shit, there were several inches to go.

Annie followed my eyes. "I'm gonna make you come with this honey," she said, and drew her hips back and then flexed forward.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," I moaned, my head flopping up and down on the bed. I was afraid I might split wide open.

Annie was indefatigable. She grabbed the bed frame and drove the final inch of the toy into me, its knob crashing into my cervix. I flopped on the bed like a rag doll, trying to adjust to being impaled on this monster. Annie humped into me in short motions, her erection knocking on the door to my womb.

I groaned in pain, but I also knew I could handle it. I grabbed Annie's ass and held her still while I bucked and humped, taking the time to get used to the colossal double-dong. Finally I released her ass and ran my fingertips along the sides of her body, signaling that I was ready. Annie started fucking me. While throwing in short chopping hunches and pressing her body to mine so we could rub our clitties together, she gradually increased the length and power of her thrusts.

Soon I was moving with her. It was still uncomfortable, but I loved being stuffed with cock and the feeling of my friends powerful feminine body against my own. Then Annie did the most amazing thing. She reached under the dildo and, I suppose, flicked a switch. It started to vibrate. Ohmigod, I had never imagined such sensations. My remaining apprehension evaporated in the face of this new reality. I wrapped my arms around her, pressed my breasts to hers. We were belly-to-belly, our legs spread wide. She grabbed my hair, yanked my mouth to hers and we sucked, kissed, licked each other. We pulled our hips apart until our pussies were only half-filled and slammed them back together, sending shock waves through our bodies. We did it again and again; the motion becoming violent as we drove the phallus deep into our bodies.

It didn't take long. In a few minutes I felt it, I needed to cum. The sweat forming on Annie's body confirmed she felt the same. A glow spread from my cunt to my ass and up to my tits. Our desires were raw, rooted in the most primitive animalistic part of our brains. The mutual pounding became frenetic, we were bucking wildly, moaning, cursing, howling.

It was coming. I pulled Annie's head to mine and kissed her. There was no sweetness in my kiss; I claimed her mouth as my own. Annie reared back, leaving only the head of the dildo inside me, and crashed back, striking me with the force of a pile driver. It was here; I was caught in the violent wave of an orgasm. We both left this world, going to the place where pleasure was pure and perfect and overwhelming, where even pain was pleasure. We ground our bodies into each other, the dildo twisting around inside us, moaning into each other's neck. Finally it was over. I was done; I was spent. I held my dearest friend, whimpered, our shared phallus buried in both of us.

"My god, that was hot." It was my son.

Ann slowly rolled off me. The dildo pulled out from her vagina and protruded from mine, nine inches of purple plastic dick dangling between my legs. Andy and Steven, wearing boxers and holding cups of coffee, stared.

Annie took hold of the dildo, frigging it. "Hey guys, two horny ladies looking for some real cock. Know anyone who can help?"

We spent the rest of the morning and that afternoon screwing. The boys, being boys, were happy to celebrate their mothers' newfound lesbian inclinations, insisting we eat each other while they fucked us from behind. My initial trepidation at girl-on-girl love dissipated. I was already in the midst of a three day mother-son orgy, what was the big deal about some carpet munching between friends?

12