Mom's Bed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

"I thought you were tired?" mom asked, smiling ever so slightly. Her face was only inches from mine and I knew that she was excited for some reason. I'm sure part of it was from watching Lisa and Rhonda from their doorway, but that was some time ago. I guessed that our conversation had helped mom accept things the way they were and she felt good about it, really good.

"Not as much as I thought," I said, pulled her lips to mine and kissing her. Mom accepted my kiss, but then tried to pull away.

"After you sleep," she said. "You need to rest."

"Not going to happen," I said more aggressively as I pulled mom into her own bed. I saw her eyes light up despite her protests.

"Brian, this can wait!" she cried, trying to climb out of the bed. I threw the sheet off and rolled on top of her before she could escape.

"No it can't," I said, smiling down at her lustfully. "You know, the one thing we didn't talk about was the simple fact that what we're sharing is incest and that it's wrong."

"So terribly wrong!" mom gasped as I took off her blouse. I knew just how much she loved the fact that I was her son.

"But you like that, don't you?" I asked, leaning forward and brushing my tongue against her nipples.

"No!" mom cried. "What kind of a mother do you think I am? That's sick!"

"The best kind!" I growled, pulling off her skirt. We were both now naked. I was on top of my mother. She reached between us and stroked my cock for a few seconds before rubbing it up and down her wet entrance. "Mom, I want to start the week off right and I can't think of a better way. After all, this all started with you and I."

"I was drunk!"she cried.

"But you're not now," I said, pushing the head of my cock against her opening.

"No, I'm not!" she moaned. "And we have to stop right now." Yet, she did nothing to push me away.

"You're forgetting something though," I said, leaning over and whispering in her ear now. I pushed just a little bit of my cock inside of her. Mom gasped out. "You see, mother or not, you're mine and I want you!"

"Take me then!" mom cried, no longer bothering with the pretence that she wanted me to stop. "Take what's yours!"

"Always!" I whispered, nipping at her ear slightly before thrusting the rest of my cock deep inside of her.

"Yes!" mom cried out, spreading her legs as wide as she could to accept even more of my cock. She was soaked and my cock slipped in and out easily enough. Mom moaned almost constantly from the moment I started until her the orgasm took her.

I heard a noise by the door and turned. Rhonda was standing there naked and sweaty from her fun with my sister. Her body glistened and I could see that her ass was red from my sister's spanking. Our eyes met and I felt the connection that was always present. She smiled sexily and moved toward the bed. She took a moment to kiss me. She tasted like Lisa, but I didn't mind at all.

"That's it mom!" Rhonda said, getting in bed next to my mother and caressing her face. "Take Brian's big cock! Feel it stretch you to your limit. Feel your son's hardness as he gets close to filling you with his cum!"

"Kiss me!" my mother demanded. I'm not sure if she was talking to Rhonda or me, but it didn't matter. Rhonda leaned down and kissed my mother. I watched as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Rhonda reached down with one hand and started rubbing my mom's clit as I rode her toward her next orgasm. I noticed mom's hand slip under Rhonda as well.

"Don't stop!" mom cried, but I did. I wanted to remind mom who was in control. "No!" I pulled out of my mother's pussy and looked at Rhonda. She was clearly ready to do whatever I asked. You have no idea how good that felt.

"Roll her over on her stomach," I said. Rhonda did without comment.

"No!" mom cried once more. "Not my ass! Please don't take my ass!" I looked at Rhonda and we exchange a grin. Mom was always good at letting me know what she wanted.

"You shouldn't have said that," Rhonda said. "Now your son is going to shove his big, fat cock all the way up your ass!"

"No!" mom cried, but she lifted her ass into the air.

"Make sure she's ready," I said to Rhonda. My girl smiled happily and leaned forward. Her mouth found my mother's ass and she wasted no time making sure my cock would meet little resistance when it came time. I watched and shook my head. Rhonda was amazing.

"No!" mom cried again. "Don't do that! It's so dirty!" I saw mom try and slip a hand between her own legs. I stopped her. She groaned. "Brian please!"

"No," I said with a calm confidence, holding her hands above her head.

Rhonda continued to lick my mother's ass until I finally stopped her. I think she would have continued forever if I let her. She sat up and smiled hungrily. Her face was wet, but she seemed oblivious.

"She's ready," Rhonda offered. I slapped my mom's and she groaned, holding it up once more as high as it would go.

"I would say so," I grinned, getting behind my mother. I looked at Rhonda and added, "Hold her down. I want her to know that I'm taking her ass because it's mine."

"Yes!" mom cried as I slowly sunk my cock deep into her ass. There was some initial resistance, but once I was passed that I moved in easily.

"How does it feel to have your own son's cock deep inside of you?" Rhonda asked, holding my mother arms in place.

"It's terrible!" mom cried. "And so wrong! I'm his mother and not only is he fucking me, but he's doing it to my ass! Make him stop!"

"I can't," Rhonda offered. "You're his. So am I."

"I can't be his!" mom groaned. "I'm his mother. Mother's can't belong to their sons." That caught my interest. I leaned forward until my mouth was next to her ear once more.

"But you do," I whispered lustfully. "You belong to me!"

"Never!" mom cried.

"Always," I growled, slamming my cock harder. "Tell me you're mine!"

"No!"

I knew it hurt when I fucked her ass like this, but mom loved it. Besides, I needed for her to admit the truth before her nearing orgasm took her. I shifted up and started seriously ramming her ass. Mom cried out constantly, but refused to admit what we both knew to be true. After a while I realized that I was having problems of my own holding back my orgasm.

"Mine!" I growled, driving even harder.

"Admit it!" Rhonda cried, obviously excited by the contest going on between my mother and me. "Tell you son that you're his slut!"

"Tell me or I stop right now!" I grunted. I would have to or I'd lose, and neither one of us wanted that. Mom didn't immediately answer so I slow down. That was all it took.

"I'm yours!" mom cried. "You know that! Now please finish me!"

"Not until I mark you once more," I growled, not stopping, but not speeding up again either. "You obviously need a reminder."

Rhonda took mom's hair and moved it to the side. I noticed that her neck was unblemished. The sight of it pale and waiting for my attention got to me on some deep and dark level. I leaned forward and kissed the back of my mother's neck before marking it.

"Mine," I said confidently.

"Always," mom groaned.

"The way it should be," Rhonda put in, slapping mom's ass once, surprisingly hard. Mom gasped in pain and pleasure.

I started working my cock in and out of her ass faster. It wasn't long before I was giving her everything I had. I took my mother's wrists in mine and pulled back, lifting her shoulders and chest off the bed as I rammed in and out of her ass. Rhonda reached out and pinched mom's nipples with one hand. The other was busy at her own pussy. My mother erupted under me. I followed a moment later, blasting my cum deep inside her ass.

Rhonda quickened the pace she was using on her own clit. She was obvious in need of release herself. As I watched she started slapping it. That meant she was close. I was surprised that in the middle of my mother's orgasm mom not only noticed what was going on, but somehow twisted and got her mouth on Rhonda's pussy. I let go of mom's arms and grabbed hold of her hips as I continued to pound and fill her ass. Mom shivered and shook under me, but that didn't stop her from helping Rhonda join us. A moment later my mother was drinking my girlfriend's hot juices down.

The three of us lay there panting for quite some time afterward. We'd shifted only enough for Mom and Rhonda to rest their heads on my shoulders.

"You know," Rhonda finally said. "I had no idea it could be like this. Thank you so much for welcoming me into your family." Mom and I exchanged a glance. She smiled and nodded, remembering our conversation.

"We're happy to have you," mom smiled.

"Lucky even," I put in.

"I don't know about that," I heard my sister Lisa say from the doorway. "I took a long shower and missed everything again."

"Just the beginning of everything," I laughed. "Not everything."

"I thought you were tired?" mom grinned.

"I am," I laughed. "But look at Lisa. How could I possibly leave her like that?" My sister's hair was still wet from the shower. She looked amazing as always.

"I'll take care of her," mom said, climbing out of the bed. "You get some sleep. It's going to be a long week."

"I'll help with Lisa," Rhonda offered, starting to stand as well.

"No you don't!" I laughed, pulling her back. "At least not yet. I need you to hold me until I fall asleep. You can join them after that."

"We'll see you in a couple of minutes," mom smiled. "I'd like some time alone with Lisa anyway. She tastes amazing right after she showers."

"Mom! That's terrible!" Lisa said, but I knew she was just joking. So did mom. She pulled a protesting Lisa from the doorway.

I pulled Rhonda close and kissed her. It didn't take long for my cock to harden despite just filling my mom's ass. Rhonda gasped when my hand drifted to her pussy. She was still wet.

"I thought you were tired?" she moaned.

"I am," I replied. "But I think it's important that you know I love you."

"If you want to do that," Rhonda smiled sexily. "Then take me the way you just did your mother. That was so hot!"

"You want me to ride you hard?"

"Yes," Rhonda replied without any guilt or reticence. I loved that about her. Rhonda was the most open person I'd ever met when it came to sex. I'd have to thank Megan for that one day soon. Okay, probably not.

"You want me to take your ass?" I asked as I kissed her once more.

"That sounds amazing!" she replied. "And I want you to hold my arms like you did your mother's and lift me off the bed. I want to feel powerless under you!"

"Is that all you want?" I growled, feeling myself responding to her words. So much for sleep.

"No," she said, looking deep into my eyes. "I want you to mark me as yours again. I want to feel your mouth on my neck, claiming me as yours and yours alone."

Rhonda rolled over onto her stomach and lifted her ass, inviting me to take what was mine. She took her hair and moved it to the side, letting me see her neck.

I still had some concerns about what I was learning about myself despite mom's comments, but they didn't matter at that moment. I saw the love and trust in Rhonda's eyes. I felt my need to dominate combine with her need to submit and that was all I could focus on. That was all I was willing to focus on.

"Mine!" I growled, putting the head of my cock at the entrance to her ass.

"Body and soul!" she cried out as she pushed back and accepted me into her depths. She meant what she said with every fiber of her being. I knew that like I never knew anything else before.

I fell on Rhonda's, marking her neck and making us both happy despite the knowledge that it was unnecessary. Rhonda was mine and always would be. We didn't need a mark to know that. My girl lifted her arms behind her, letting me know what she wanted. I grabbed them roughly and pulled. Rhonda cried out in pain and pleasure.

It didn't take long for us both to cum. My exhausted at that point overwhelmed me. I rolled off of Rhonda so that she could go join my mother and sister, but instead she spooned with me and pulled my arm over her. I heard her sigh in content as I drifted off to sleep with her still in my arms. Life was good. Hell, it was great!

**********

"Brian, wake up!"

I groaned and opened my eyes. I was alone in bed. I glanced at the clock and saw that I'd actually slept a pretty long time despite still being groggy. It was morning.

"Brian! Are you awake yet?"

I shifted my gaze to the side of mom's bed. Lisa was standing there. Her expression made me blink and sit up. Something was wrong and it was bad. Lisa looked worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"It's Rhonda," my sister said succinctly. "She's gone."

"Gone?" I asked in disbelief. "That's impossible."

"I thought so too," my sister sighed. "But I just went looking for her and she's nowhere to be found."

"Maybe she went out?" I offered, still fighting to gather my wits.

"Little brother, don't you think I thought of that?" Lisa snapped. She was obviously upset. I decided not to make an issue of her tone at the moment.

"I don't understand," I said, standing now and reaching for my clothes.

"Her room is empty," my sister explained, holding something out toward me. "No clothes, nothing. Only a letter on her dresser for you." I took it and opened it slowly. I had to read it three times before it sank in.

"She went back to her sister Megan," I said, my own words sounding hollow to me. I sat back down on the bed.

"Not willingly," mom said from the doorway. "At least I don't think so."

"That's not what her letter says," I said glumly, holding it up. My mother didn't bother taking it.

"Brian, Rhonda was happy here," she said, moving into the room and sitting next to me. "You know that. She was relieved to be out from under her sister's control. Besides, she loves you. She would never leave you, especially not like this."

I frowned as I thought about Rhonda and what mom was saying. It didn't take long for me to see that mom had to be right. It was too out of character. I didn't care what the letter said. Rhonda loved me with every ounce of her being. I would swear to that. I loved her too. So then why did she leave?

"Megan," I said softly, the truth obvious. I repeated her name with more confidence. This had to be her doing.

"What could she have or do that would make Rhonda go back to her?" Lisa frowned.

"It would have to be big," mom put in. "Rhonda loves her older sister, but she's also been very frightened of her since she came to live with us. Megan felt betrayed and angry when she learned what happened between you two. She promised all kinds of cruelties when Rhonda returned. I don't think Megan's the type to make idle threats."

"No, she's not," I said confidently as an odd coldness began to take over my mind and body.

I thought hard for a moment. In the end, it wasn't difficult to figure out. Rhonda didn't care about material things. Megan had let her know in no uncertain terms when they were growing up that everything belonged to her so Rhonda never grew any serious ties to objects. That left only people. Megan had no control over me, mom or Lisa and she wouldn't be stupid enough to try anything there. She knew how I'd react and I don't think she wanted another confrontation with me.

I was momentarily concerned about my cousin Francis because I knew he still got together with her despite my warnings, but Rhonda would have come to me if Megan had threatened him. No, it had to be someone she loved and cared for. That left only their family.

Rhonda and Megan's parents seemed happily oblivious to Megan dominance over Rhonda and both sisters had a strong aversion to ever letting them know the truth. That left only one person.

"Gabby," I said, knowing I was right.

"Their little sister?" mom asked in surprise.

"Rhonda did her best to protect Gabby and keep her away from Megan's cruelties," I explained. "She felt that her little sister was safe when she turned eighteen and went to away to college."

"Hmm," Lisa said thoughtfully. "Rhonda received a phone call last night from her little sister. From what I overheard I think Gabby's changed her plans and decided to spend the summer home. Rhonda didn't seem upset or anything. She just got quiet after the call."

"That's not a good sign," I sighed. "Rhonda won't show anger or fear. Hell, she won't even raise her voice unless it's related to pleasing someone. She's never been allowed to. She just becomes quiet."

"I'm sorry! I should have known," my sister said, shaking her head.

"It's not your fault," I disagreed. "It's Megan's. Only I'm not sure how yet."

"Isn't it obvious?" mom asked. "I bet Megan was the one who convinced Gabby to come home for the summer. I bet she even offered to let her baby sister stay with her so that she wouldn't have to deal with their parents."

"You know," Lisa added. "Rhonda was on the phone an awfully long time and I was in and out of the kitchen while she talked. It's quite possible she hung up with Gabby and called Megan without me noticing."

"That sounds about right," I sighed, standing and starting to get dressed once again.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asked.

"To get Rhonda back," I replied as I shrugged on my shirt. "Where else?"

"Megan's not going to let her go easily," my sister added.

"I know," I said. "Especially when I tell her I'm taking Gabby as well."

"Brian..." mom began, but I was done talking. I looked at her and she froze in mid sentence. I was beyond angry and I guess it showed.

"It's time Megan and I have it out," I said coldly. "No one hurts the people I love. No one takes what's mine."

"I know," mom said slowly, her concern obvious. "Just be sure not to lose yourself in what you're planning. You need to be able to live with yourself afterward."

I didn't respond. I had no idea what to say. I had my fears about what I was turning into, but they were nothing compared to my concern for Rhonda. Our love was far from normal I guess, but there was no doubt it was true. I knew I would do what was necessary to get Rhonda back and to hell with the consequences.

I saw the concern in my mother's expression. She was afraid for me. I shook my head. She should have been afraid for Megan.

"Lisa, get dressed, you're coming," I said.

"Gladly," my sister said and left the room.

"Do you want..." my mother began. I cut her off and shook my head.

"No mom," I said. "I don't know how this is going to go, but I do know that it's no place for you."

"Because I'm a complete submissive," mom said sadly.

"Not really," I smiled, despite my anger. "It's because you're you. I'm going to need you here when we get back to do what you do. I have no idea what shape Rhonda's going to be in, but I do know she's going to need you to get through it. I don't think you realize how much your mothering helps us all."

"I do love her like a daughter," mom sighed.

"I know that," I said, hugging her close. "So does Rhonda. She'll need that love to get past whatever Megan does to her."

"Go," mom said releasing me. "The longer she stays under Megan's control the worst it will be."

I let go of mom and left the room. My sister Lisa was standing by the front door. She looked ready for war. I nodded once. Lisa was mine, but she was also her own person. I wouldn't take that away from her because I loved my sister for what she was, not what I could make her. She cared a great deal about Rhonda and was willing to fight for her. I felt something similar, but in me there were also some emotions not nearly as nice.

I had a deep seated anger burning that would have frightened me if I were capable of fear at the moment. I wasn't. My rage was fraying the control I had over my need to dominate and control others. The irony wasn't lost on me, but I saw no humor in it.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers