Mom's Best Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was close to cumming, but I tried to hold off. I wanted to make Carol come with my tongue before I came. My aunt had taught me just to think of licking a pussy as a job that I had to finish, and that helped me to delay my orgasm—sometimes.

I concentrated on what I was doing instead of what I was feeling. I slid one hand up over her heaving belly to her tits where I found her hand. She placed my hand on her boob and I began massaging it. My other hand was busy stroking her nylon-covered thigh. I pressed my face even deeper into her cunt and licked harder and faster. She was thrusting up off the bed now; and I sensed she was getting ready to cum.

I raised my face and looked at her again. "Carol, I want you to cum for me—c'mon baby, cream on my face!" And then I plunged back into her bare, wet pussy, quickly finding her clit and pressing my tongue hard against it. She started a long low growl as she began shaking. Her heels were pounding my back as she shook with orgasm. I pressed down with my face, keeping my tongue buried in her snatch, pressing her hips down with my hands as she bucked and heaved and let out animal sounds. At last her body came to rest, but she continued to whip her head from side to side every few seconds as she said, "ohmygodmygodmygod…"

I lay with face resting against her hairless cunt until she calmed down completely. I had been concentrating so much on her reactions to being licked to orgasm that I had forgotten about my own. My cock was still hard, but I wasn't about to explode. I moved onto the bed and began nuzzling her tits. They were firm and quite pert for someone of her age. Her nipples were small and pink, but when aroused as they were now, they formed perfect little cones of desire. I put my mouth on one of them and licked. Carol shuddered. "Rolling Stones," she said in a strangled voice.

"What?" I managed to get out past a mouthful of sweet titty.

"You remind me of the Rolling Stones logo," she said, "you know, that big tongue?"

I stood up and smiled at Carol who was smiling back at me with a wicked look on her face. She rolled over, got on her hands and knees, looked back over her shoulder and said, "meow!"

Now I don't know what effect that has you, but when she looked at me and said "meow" I nearly creamed right then. It was the sexiest thing anyone had ever done to me up to that point. Other men have since told me the same thing. A woman who says "meow" in a seductive voice will get you hard and ready to cum instantly.

I knelt behind Carol and moved up between her stockinged calves until the tip of my cock was just touching the wet entrance to her love canal. I rubbed it against her hungry hole, massaging her pussy lips with my dick. But she wanted me inside her. She pushed back against me, and my cock slid inside her dripping cunt, and I edged forward another couple of inches until I was as far inside her as I could get. Then I thrust my hips forward and she groaned with pleasure as my cock filled her.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto me and we got a tremendous rhythm going with her pushing back onto my hardness and me slamming forward into her pussy.. She was moaning every so often and panting in between.

She said, in rhythm with my thrusts, "I… want … you … to… come…aahhhh!…in …me…oohhhh!"

That did it. With a groan of my own, I started pumping a hot load of jizz into her ravenous pussy. It seemed like I would never stop as she cried out in a second orgasm with me. I collapsed on top of her, and she twisted underneath me so I was laying h in her arms, my head on her gorgeous tits and my still-throbbing cock rubbing against her dripping snatch.

We lay there, stroking and caressing each other kissing and nibbling. At last she said, "Was I better than Sheila?"

I rose up on one elbow and looked at her straight in the eyes: "Do you even have to ask?" I said. And she gave me a contented smile. When she had asked me that I realized that she was insecure as a person and as a woman in bed and I wanted to assure her that she was the best fuck in the world as well as a wonderful person.

We dozed off for a while and when I woke up her head was on my chest and her silky legs were drawn up and had my hand trapped between them. Feeling her nylons on her warm legs like that started to make me horny again, but I knew I had to get on the road.

"I have to go," I said gently.

"Stay." She looked at me with eyes of gratitude and desire.

"You know I can't , Carol—this was just a—a butterfly moment."

"A butterfly moment?"

"Yes—you know-- one of those moments of supreme happiness that lasts just a short while—like a butterfly lighting on a flower."

She nodded. "But promise me—next time—every time we see each other, you'll—you'll…"

She seemed to be having trouble saying "fuck" again, so I finished the sentence for her. "Ill make you happy," I promised.

She nodded again. I got dressed and leaned over and kissed her eyelids, her pocked cheeks, the tip of her nose—I covered her face with kisses before ending up slow and long on her lips. "Here, take these," she said. She reached down on the floor and picked up her light blue and still damp panties.

"Carol," I said, " Could I have your stockings instead?"

She didn't laugh or smile or remark on my request; she just nodded solemnly and in a slow sexy fashion began sliding off her nylons. Then she handed them to me and said, "Don't forget me."

"Never," I said. And it was true. How could I ever forget this 40-something with the long legs and eager, shaved pussy who was my mom's best friend? I held theses stockings in my hand all the way home and put them in a manila envelope that kept in a box of important papers in my dorm room. When no one's around I sometimes pull them out and remember the sexy legs that they once covered and how they had spread wide open for me.

It was a weird situation. I had fucked both of my mom's best friends. I actually preferred Carol, but it was Sheila I would see more often—though not often enough for me. Still, for those periods when I couldn't be with Sheila I had Mona, my girlfriend. But there was no comparison between a 19 year old girl and a 40-something woman. I'd choose the older woman every time. I was trying to figure out how to see Carol again without making it look suspicious…

12