Mom's Big Bed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull it out and stick it in my butthole one more time just to see if it is hard enough to boink my bumhole....if you can get it in there, you can get it in her," she said with her eyes turning to my smiling patient Grandma. I pulled out. Everything looked nice and solid....I moved the head of my throbber lower, down to her shit chute and pushed in. I glided in right up to my balls in her turd factory and gave her a good post orgasmic buttfuck for about thirty seconds and then I pulled out, my pecker standing up nice and solid – hard as if it were petrified wood in a museum! Becky knew her shit and well...her shit chute! The problem was I had another telltale streak of brown mustard on my pecker, feint and thin like the last one but the three of us could clearly see it.

"Aw let me tidy that up for you Ian," Aunt Becky said with her mouth open as she leaned forward to suck me clean. She was met by the calm hand of my grandmother who gently pushed her back onto the chaise. Becky giggled as she fell back but she knew Grandma had been patiently waiting for her turn and since there were no hard feelings between the two...just hard cock, Grandma handed Becky the cigar to her saying,

"Here take this! I'll trade you my brown stogie to suck on for HIS brown stogie. I'm not going to shy away from a nice hard pecker just because it has been up another lady's keister! Becky, .....I taught your Grandmother to suck eggs...... and cock too!" The two ladies giggled and Grandma opened her mouth and took my cock into it for a wonderfully gentle deep throating. In half a minute she had cleaned me off and I didn't want her to stop – her mouth was just that good! I looked down and realized my hands were on the top of her head urging her on while Becky looked up from the chaise with a content chuckling smile, knowing full well how good my grandmother was at oral – Grandma had flipped my circuit breaker and I was online again ready to fuck! She pulled her mouth off my cock, checked her work to see if she had got every last trace of the smudge, and with a wicked smile looked up at us both,

"Clean as a whistle! Hmmmph! You think you are at expert at cleaning a dirty dickie Becky?" she chided, "I was doin ass to mouth at Woodstock! "

"Hell Betty, you were giving ass to mouth at Stonehenge!" Becky teased as she shot up off the chaise and ran off with the cigar to the tuna bowl giggling but not before my grandmother gave her a playful slap on the ass that made a loud SMACK. They loved teasing and chiding each other.

"I'll have to teach her a lesson later," Grandmother said getting on the chaise and pulling me by the cock down onto her, "I'm going to give her pussy a first rate tongue lashing tonight but first...I am going to take care of you!" As I sank down upon her I marveled at her body – she had taken damned good care of herself for somebody her age. Her body was toned and fit, and I saw that with her tribal tattoos and pierced tits she could easily do Granny porn in in any video. She had been keeping herself healthy with a regime of yoga and exercise for decades – even before it was hip and it had paid off for her! She spread her legs up and wide and she guided my cock to the entrance of her furry gray patch. Below the curls, I could see her pink pussy; nice pale pink folds of skin, just waiting for a good dicking! She pulled the pubes aside giving me a better view of things. Her clitoral hood was pierced by a ring of gold with a little silver ball on the end. Also attached to the ring was the little gold chain I saw earlier when I was fucking Aunt Sharon. She had me stop just before penetrating her and hover above her in a sort of push-up kind of thing with my feet on the ground straddling the chaise and my hands to either side of her, resting on the leather upholstery as she "prepared" her pussy for the plowing of my cock.

She moved the chain out of the way and slewed my summer sausage around against her clit and then she started tugging gently on the chain with her free hand; in just gentle little pulls. I reached with one hand to her clit and diddled it with a thumb and fore-finger, alternating this stimulation with my hand and that of my dick being guided by her hand while she tug-tug-tugged at the chain. She definitely knew what she liked and NO...she was definitely NOT the church-going Milk n' Cookies grandma who was asleep every night at seven! She tossed her head back and inhaled deeply as the sensations hit her, then she held the breath for a few seconds before releasing it. She closed her eyes and repeated this breathing thing over and over while we worked her clit. I figured I was about to get a whole new level of sexual experience with this old hairy-arm-pitted gal. We tortured her clit for a good minute and a half, and then she looked in my eyes and said,

"Alright Ian, I'm ready. Put in in my pussy... that cock of yours is so nice!" She guided me down into her antique poke hole and I slid in, first half way...causing her to MMMMMmm OOOHHhhh in surprise and pleasurable adjustment and then strumming her clit with her hand between the two of us, she reached back and grabbed my ass and pulled me the rest of the way into her up to my balls! She tossed her head to one side and closing her eyes, she let out and OOOOOOOOHHHHHH! of contentment as she accommodated my turnip in her warm dark cabbage patch!

"Oh it is .....soooo good Ian," she said opening her eyes and caressing my face, "I haven't had one this nice in a while! Now start fucking and I am going to talk to you while we do this." I started slewing back and forth in her cunt and she kissed me on my lips and face; stroking my hair just the way Mom had done earlier.

"I have a lot of ideas for this website thing of yours and your mother's. I mean....I have ton of things I would like to do with my website and you don't need to hear about them all today, but I also know quite a few ladies who are my age...and well they may have some snow on the roof and things may have sagged a bit on them, but they won't be shy about spreading for a camera...especially if there is money and cock involved...and in some cases pussy as well!" She chuckled at her own joke and continued,

"A lot of these ladies will jump at the idea to network with your website and hell, you'll get to fuck em' in the bargain...that sound good?" I nodded in response as I fucked and she went on,

"Phoenix is a city where there are a ton of old ladies; widows, ex-strippers, swingers, and ancient hippies like myself. It is a gold mine of grannies who like to fuck and I just happen to know all the connections! Leave it to me, I'll introduce you to some of these antique vaginas and all you have got to do is not be greedy and share them with me – hell I got to em' first in most cases!" I nodded again and plowed back and forth as my balls slapped against her asshole. We fucked like this for several minutes and then Grandma had a new idea.

"Let's put a little grease on Grandma's ass pucker," she suggested, "you have had anal sex with your aunts and your mother...now it's time for you to have it with the naked-mother-goddess of this THING of ours!" She stayed in the missionary position but pulled her ass up higher as I got off and I repositioned to rim her little pink pucker of a dung hole. She does not have the craggy mountain scape of a rectum like Becky but her 'roids still stood up, betraying a bunghole that had seen a lot of dick-cramming into it.

Just like with Becky's ass pucker, I licked and sucked and chewed at the rude little crater of piles as Grandma diddled her clitty and pulled at her jewelry while poking several fingers down deep into her cunt-hole. From this vantage, I had more sunlight to see the show as I rimmed and sucked at her pink nasty dumper flesh, chewing and nippling at it while she frigged herself silly with her eyes shut. She went back and forth between licking her lips and pouting them as her hands and my tongue n' teeth worked her lower extremities into a blood engorged cauldron of hippified geriatric passion!

After a couple of minutes of this, I decided I wanted my dong in her dung dumper. I pushed a big blob of grease up her butt-crinkle with my finger and then applied another glob on the crater of her pooper. After this I greased up the head of my cock with the leftover grease on my hands and then pushed the bell end of my ding dong into the slick entrance to her well-traveled gut! Her rectum opened easier for me than I expected but she still let out an OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! as I penetrated and sank into her! She whined and whimpered but then looked at me with a big smile as she got used to what was up inside her bowels. She pulled me close and kissed me deep and open mouthed before saying,

"Alright hon! ......Time to make the donuts! Start fuckin!" She wrapped her arms around me and massaged my back as my dick plowed and plumbed her greasy bowel chute. She continued to kiss my face as suck and chew at my neck, nose, and lips; in between sweet whispered little ...AWWW FUCK YEAH's and OH NICE's! She then whispered close to my ear,

"There you go Ian! Fuck me hard! I am the last one! The last bowling pin to knock down. I think it's fitting that we saved the mother goddess of all these women for last!" I nodded and we kissed as she went on,

"You are at a wonderful age Ian! Sex for you is all about newness and experimentation...making me; the naked mother goddess your wife will be one more step into this great new world of sensuality and enlightenment! I remember when I found your mother and her sister's diddling with each other at the old farm...they couldn't have been much older than you. I had just finished a paper for my final thesis on female masturbation and how all women are bisexual to some degree and looking down seeing those three young nubile female bodies writhing around....well – off came my clothes,.. and I jumped in the middle of it! I haven't looked back since! I always knew I was a little bi....OK A LOT! But that was like some watershed event for me.....of course my mother...your great grandmother Sabina and I had ...well crossed the line with me and my sister when we were nineteen and eighteen respectively!"

"Really? I thought your parents were strict! Wasn't that something completely off limits to even discuss?"

"Well, while my stepfather was alive the answer was yes, he was strict and a bit of a prude. But he died of a heart attack when I was eighteen and my mother...well, she had always been something a bit wilder then he would have liked...and coming from Europe...she was just into more things sexually. So one cold night the three of us were cuddling in bed and it happened. From time to time we revisited this thing but I didn't understand what it was completely until I went off to the university and started studying philosophy, psychology, and sexuality. Several books and a PHD later – here I am; The Naked Mother Goddess!" she chuckled at her comment as I plowed in and out of her...then I had a question,

"So, your mother was bisexual and a free spirit? You got it from her?"

"Well, yes and no," she answered rubbing my neck and back while my dong plunged in and out of her rectum, "you see, UNNNH OH YEAH SO NICE.... you see she came here in 1946 pregnant as hell with me! In fact I was born a half a month later. My mother had been involved with the German government in some such fashion during the war; she was a minor official or volunteer or some such thing and she had to ....get out of Dodge!"

As she said this I was stunned. My great grandmother was some sort of war fugitive? I stopped fucking for a second until Grandma's hands on my rump urged me to continue packing her pooper as she continued,

"Well... from what she told us when we were old enough to understand, the young man who impregnated her with me was part of this wild and free spirited family up in the mountains. There were all sorts of stories about him. He had deserted the German Army and was living with his grandmother and she was a witch or some such silliness......anyhow, I think I get a little of the drive and passion from my mother but a lot of my kink...comes from my biological father's side of the family. I never met him...I wish I had, but well...war is like that...and its aftermath...family's get torn apart never to see each other." She got a little introspective for a second and then I broke the seriousness with a kiss and a question,

"So this is why you and my mom and Auntie Maria have German names?"

"Yes, I am Bettina but as you know, I go by Betty and your mom Petra and Maria have German names from my mother's family. Sharon was for my stepfather's sister who was really very sweet to us when we were kids."

"Oh," I see, "so why am I not all blonde haired and blue eyed?"

"You got your father's wonderful thick brown hair, and I love running my fingers through it!" she said grabbing a big bunch and tugging at it while I pushed and poked her pooper. I picked up the pace, thrusting hard into her antique gut. She reached down with her hands and fiddled with her pierced clit and poked her puss-hole. We started slammin with wreckless abandon and I was going to have the mother goddess in EVERY-HOLE! After a minute or so she worked her hand into a penetrative cone shape and presently I felt my dick being touched by her fingers as she fist fucked her pussy and bumped against my dong that was plowin her shitter in a glorious act of incestuous sodomy! Her mouth made and "O", hand her eye's gave a wild look of distress and then a scream of AAAHAHHHHHAHHAAAAA! shot from her mouth as she whipped her hand out of her hole; just in time to splash a hot steamy granny money-shot of bitch-splatter worthy of any Depends Undergarment commercial across my belly!

She let out an OOOOOHHHH IAAANNNN YYYYESSS! ; screaming at the sky as a second geyser of bitch drippings splattered out of her cunt-hole -thoroughly drenching me. Puss juice ran down my tummy, balls, and legs, puddling on the chaise. She shook and shuddered and then looking at me as I continued to fuck through her subsiding orgasm she gasped,

"I want to suck you clean and then have you cum in my pussy!" She and I separated and she sat upright taking my foul nasty dong in her old cocksucker, doing her best Linda Lovelace impersonation! As she deep throated me hard, I looked around and saw that all my aunts and my mother were now out of the tuna bowl and standing around us in a circle, masturbating and jilling off their clits and pussies. We had a cheer section!

Grandma pulled away from my dong and fell back on the chaise. She spread her legs wide. She licked her lips. She rubbed her clit and slapping her pussy said,

"Come on Ian, jump on this thing and plow me good! I want you to make me your newest bride!" She brought her legs up as high and wide as she could as I settled on top of her and inserted my cock into her pussy. She and I were both ready for it! We began to fuck like two barnyard animals breeding with raging primal force....no more tenderness here! Just muscle, blood engorged tissue, bodily fluids, panting, and fucking! My aunts and mother picked up the pace masturbating their clits and puss holes. I plowed and pushed. Grandma became a torrent of filthy obscenities, cursing and swearing in my ear as I fucked and fucked and the sweat rolled off our bodies! I looked around and saw that the hands of my mom and aunts were a blurs of self-abuse on their own crotches. It was then it hit me that they were all going to girl spritz on us! Right on! I leaned back into my work and about thirty seconds later felt a tickle in my balls as Grandma made another "O" with her mouth! A second later she went wide eyed and unleashed an AAAGGGGHH!...IAN I'M GONNA FUCKING CUUUUUUUMMMM! and then screamed a loud AAAGGHHHHHHH! as she splattered and jizzed on my cock! I felt my balls explode in a violent spasm as I let out a hard AAAARRRRGGGHHHH! and launched an enormous load of man batter up into my grandma's pussy; whitewashing her insides with scalding white hot cum! At the same time I heard a chorus of AAAAHHHH's and OOOHHHHH's as my mom and my aunts splattered Grandma and me a wet torrent of girl juice splatters! It was like I was in a sick Dutch golden-shower porno or something crazy, wet, and awesome!

I collapsed on Grandma and we rested for several minutes. I may have dozed off, I don't know really..... I just remember looking up into her eyes a little later as she was stroking my hair which was wet with girl drippings and she said,

"Welcome to this thing of ours, husband!" She kissed me and then I felt a slap on my butt. It was mom looking down at me saying,

"Come on you two, up! Sharon is ordering Thai food for deliver. We are all going to hit the showers, eat, and get ready for tonight! Get ready Ian, we are taking you out!" She turned and walked away on her high heels with that delicious butt of hers swaying so seductively. I wasn't sure what was in store for me but I knew it would be a while before I would snuggle against that ass in the comfort of my MOM'S BIG BED!