Mom's College Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,664 Followers

Of course he was talking about snow. What the fuck is wrong with me? Jenny knew exactly what was wrong with her. She had let her son cum in her pussy and in her mouth last night and she felt guilty. Now she was stuck in an apartment with her son for at least two more days. What was she going to do? You're going to take a hot shower and get some coffee.

When Jenny got out of the shower, Dan had already left the bedroom. Drying off she looked in the mirror and noticed that she had a hickey on her left breast, just above her nipple. He had given her a hickey last night, symbolically marking her as his. She didn't quite know what to think about that. Jenny pulled on a t-shirt and some sweatpants and some really cute little rainbow colored toe socks, and with a deep breath she ventured out in search of coffee.

She walked into the kitchen to see Dan and Nate busy pouring coffee and getting bagels and cream cheese ready.

"Oh Hi mom." Dan said little bit too cheerfully. No one else would have noticed that it was slightly forced, Jenny thought. "How did you sleep?"

"Fine." She said. "I need coffee now though or I might die."

Laughing Nate produced a steaming cup of coffee for her and pointed towards the sugar and creamer on the counter. Jenny realized that she should have worn a bra under her t-shirt as Nate's eyes kept drifting down to her chest. At this point she didn't give a fuck though.

"Did you get a chance to look out the window mom?" Dan asked. He hadn't made eye contact with her yet this morning.

"Yes and your father called me as well. It looks like I'll be stuck here for a few days with you guys." Jenny said.

"We don't mind at all Mrs. C." Nate chimed in.

"Of course we don't." Dan said trying hard not to look in his mother's direction.

"Thanks boys." Jenny said already half way through her cup of coffee. "What about Rod?"

"He left to go stay at his girlfriend's house." Nate replied. "You probably won't see him again.

"Good morning everyone!" A cheery little voice said from the kitchen doorway.

Jenny turned to see the same girl that had been with Nate last night. She was very cute and petite with short blonde hair. She was dressed much the same as Jenny was in a t-shirt and sweat pants. She was also sporting a huge pair of obviously fake breasts that jutted out from her small frame obscenely and she was obviously not wearing a bra either.

"Well good morning Tammy." Nate said walking over and giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Good morning Tammy." Jenny said. "Looks like we're all stuck here for a few days."

"Yes it does." Tammy said. "It will be fun...as long as the power doesn't go out!"

After devouring the bagels and finishing off all the coffee they all cleaned up and Nate and Tammy went back to Nate's room.

"We need to talk Dan." Jenny said as soon as they were alone. "Last night. It was a mistake and we can't let it happen again."

"Ok." Dan said turning and looking at her for the first time that morning. "I'm ok. It's ok. Are you ok?"

"I'm the mother. That's my line." She said with a smile. Then she walked over giving Dan a big hug. "I'm ok. Let's make the best of this weekend."

"Deal." Dan said.

Jenny turned suddenly at the sound of a scream coming from Nate's room.

Dan laughed and then said. "It's ok. She's a screamer."

"You mean they're?" She asked.

"Yes they are." Dan replied. "And they will be the entire time we're stuck here."

"Oh my god." Jenny said and they both cracked up laughing.

Jenny and Dan busied themselves throughout the day, going through pictures that she had brought down for him and doing laundry. It was as if nothing had happened except that Jenny kept stealing glances at Dan every chance she got. Was he doing the same for her?

The pizza shop was still open and they all ordered pizza, chicken wings and beer for dinner. Jenny was determined to keep her drinking in check tonight. No drunken repeat of the night before. It was a good meal and Jenny found that she really enjoyed Tammy's company. She wasn't as ditzy as she had first appeared. She had a wicked sense of humor that rivaled Jenny's.

"What are you guys up for tonight?" Tammy asked.

"Anything!" Nate yelled with a piece of cheese hanging out of his mouth.

"Nothing." Dan said. "I'm still zonked from last night."

"Zonked? What kind of word is that, you ass?" Nate chided him, laughing.

"I'm pretty wiped out myself." Jenny said.

"Oh Mrs. C!" Tammy exclaimed. "Don't tell me you're going to wimp out on me and leave up all alone with these two ogres!" Something in Tammy's eyes said that she wouldn't mind that at all.

"Call me Jenny." Jenny said, correcting her, and feeling competitive with this pretty young thing. "I can handle anything that you can." That was probably a lie.

Nate had already produced a fifth of whiskey and four shot glasses as well as a fresh beer for everyone. It wasn't long before half the bottle of whiskey was gone and everyone was on their way to being drunk. Jenny was already there. She excused herself to go to the bathroom, trailing a hand across Dan's crotch as she stood up.

When Jenny opened the door to leave the bathroom, Tammy was standing there.

"I know what you did last night. I heard you." Tammy said.

Jenny just stood there open mouthed.

"I...I want to watch you tonight." Tammy said.

"Nothing happened. Nothing is going to happen." Jenny said defensively.

"I've been watching the way you keep looking at Dan and touching him. Don't lie to me Mrs. C." Tammy said. "I'm going to watch you." Then she walked b past her into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

Jenny walked back to the table and poured herself another shot as soon as she sat down.

"Damn Mom, you better slow down." Dan laughed.

"Trust me Dan. I really need this." Jenny said tossing it back.

Tammy didn't say another word when she came back to the table. She just motioned to Nate to follow her and with a wink to both Dan and Jenny; he jumped up following her back to his bedroom. What the fuck did Tammy want? I have no intention of fucking my son again, let alone let some fake titted, little bitch watch me.

Jenny and Dan sat there on the couch watching TV. The news was on, and there was more snow forecast for the night and next day. Great. Just great.

"Dan...does Nate know what happened last night? With us?" Jenny asked, turning to look at her son.

"No...I mean....I don't think so. Maybe." Dan sounded very unsure of himself.

"Maybe? Maybe?" Jenny said incrediously. "This is turning into a nightmare. Do you realize what could happen if...." Jenny's eyes started to water.

"Nothing will happen." Dan said putting his arm around his mother and pulling her close. "Nate is a complete freak and would never say a word to anyone about anything, and that's if he even knows anything anyway. If you're worried about Tammy...don't be. She has so many skeletons in her closet that she wouldn't dare say anything. Shit I'm drunk and I'm rambling. I really am going to sleep on the couch tonight."

"Thanks." Jenny said and then let Dan help her up. He walked her back to the bedroom and gave her a kiss on the forehead and then left closing the door behind him. Whew! If he wouldn't have left right then, I'm not sure I could have let him leave.

Jenny peeled off her clothes and folded them neatly in the corner chair and then slipped on a small tank top that let the sides of her breasts show. It was comfortable and at least it was something if she had to get out of bed. She was soon sound asleep.

Officer Smith was paying her another visit in her dreams and so was Dan. Jenny woke up to find that she had a hand down between her legs. I've got to get a grip. She also needed to get a drink of water. She swung out of bed and opened the bedroom door. Jenny walked past the couch on the way to the kitchen and Dan wasn't on it. He wasn't in the kitchen either. After getting a glass of water, Jenny walked over to the bathroom to find it completely empty as well. Where is he?

Rod's door was open and Jenny peaked in there thinking that he might have preferred a bed to the couch. It was just as empty as the rest of the apartment. That's when she heard Tammy's muffled grunting coming from Nate's room. She's usually a lot louder than that. She sounds like she has something in her mouth.

The door was open, just a crack, and there was a faint light seeping out. Jenny couldn't help herself, she just had to look. She knew what she was going to see before she peered in. was She was slightly surprised to find that it made her jealous and angry.

Jenny put her eye up to the opening and looked inside. She gasped at the sight of little, petite Tammy sandwiched between Dan and Nate. Tammy was on her hands and knees on the bed, with Nate fucking her hard from behind and Dan fucking her face. Tammy grunted around Dan's cock with each one of Nate's powerful thrusts behind her. She was taking almost all of Dan's cock in her mouth and throat.

Jenny slipped a hand inside of her panties, rubbing her clit. She really wanted to step inside and pull Dan out of Tammy's mouth and replace it with her own. He was hers. What's wrong with me? Jenny slipped a finger inside her pussy. She was so wet. This is so wrong. Dan pulled his cock out of Tammy's mouth.

"Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming!" Tammy yelled.

Nate kept fucking her with long hard thrusts as Tammy shook in orgasm. Tammy looked over at the door as she was cumming, making eye contact with Jenny. Jenny froze, hoping she wouldn't say anything and that the boys hadn't seen her as well.

"Dan. Give me back that big cock of yours. Do I suck it better than she did?" Tammy said huskily. Who was she talking about? Carol? "Do I suck your cock better than your mother did last night Dan?" Tammy said between grunts. "She's watching us you know."

Dan stopped just as he was about to push his cock into Tammy's mouth again. Both he and Nate turned towards the door. Jenny stood there in the open doorway with her finger in her pussy. Nate grinned at her and Dan looked at her intently, trying to judge how she was going to react. He needn't have worried. Jenny pulled her hand out of her panties and walked into the room and over to Dan.

"No you don't suck cock as good as me you little slut." Jenny said and knelt down in front of Dan, sucking him into her mouth. Fuck you! he's mine.

"Oh shit!" Tammy said smiling.

Jenny had Dan's cock all the way in her mouth and down her throat. Drooling around his cock, she slid her mouth up do the head and then worked her way down to the base of his cock again. It only took a few minutes of this for Dan to start cumming. His cock twitched and he erupted into his mother's mouth. Jenny swallowed all of his ejaculate, giving his cock one last powerful suck to make sure she had every last drop.

She released Dan's cock from between her lips, savoring the taste of his cum, and turned to look at Tammy. Nate had pulled out from behind Tammy, and had his cock buried down her throat now. Nate's body tensed as he filled Tammy's mouth with his load. When he was done cumming he pulled out and fell back on the bed.

"Mrs. C, that was so hot." Tammy said.

"Are you mad mom?" Dan asked, getting down on the floor next to his mother.

"No." Jenny said. "No but this stays in this room or I'll be ruined."

"Well no shit Mrs. C!" Tammy said crawling off the bed. "This little threesome has been our secret for some time now. I'm not about to let either of these two studs go. You don't need to worry as long as you don't mind sharing with me."

Tammy was down on the floor next to Jenny. "Let's play a game." She said. "Come here guys." Tammy was definitely the dominant one in this group. Jenny wasn't sure if she could handle that. She only wanted her son.

Both boys came over and stood in front of Jenny and Tammy. Tammy grabbed Nate's semi hard cock and then sucked it into her mouth. Jenny did the same with Dan. There was no need to explain the game. Jenny had played this one in college often. Whoever made their man cum first was the winner. What do we win? Jenny wasn't about to lose this one.

Tammy was making obscene slurping noises as she worked on Nate's cock. Saliva was leaking out of her mouth and down her chin onto her big fake tits. Jenny was working Dan down her throat again. Tammy was good but she couldn't deep throat. Dan was groaning in pleasure as his cock disappeared into his mother's mouth again and again.

Jenny looked over to see Tammy stroking Nate's thick cock and sucking his balls into her mouth. Nate's grunting was becoming more urgent. He was getting closer. Jenny decided that she needed to change her tactics if she was going to win this. She pulled her mouth off of Dan's cock. He looked down at her in disappointment but that was short lived. Jenny peeled off her tiny tank top exposing her massive breasts and large nipples. Then she pulled Dan closer letting his cock nestle between her boobs. She grabbed her giant tits, wrapping them around Dan's cock. Dan didn't need an invitation to start fucking his mother's tits.

Dan's cock was soaked with Jenny's saliva and slid through the tunnel of her tits with ease. Jenny looked her son in the eye. "I love you. Cum for me baby. Cum all over my tits."

Obviously the most erotic thing Dan had ever heard in his life, it was enough to put him over the edge and with a grunt he erupted, shooting ropes of cum between Jenny's tits, splattering her neck and chin in the process. When he was finished, Jenny hefted a boob up to her mouth and licked a strand of his sperm into her mouth.

Nate grunted about a minute too late and came in Tammy's mouth. Tammy let his cum ooze out between her lips and his cock. "Well aren't we a mess." Tammy said giggling again. "Congratulations." She said to Jenny after Nate had pulled away.

Jenny had to admit that she felt proud to have beaten Tammy at this little game. "What do I win?" Haven't I already won or lost everything? It was then, that she noticed that both Nate and Dan were still both rock hard. "You mean you two can go again? Just like that? After that? That's two times already."

"Yes they're incredible little fuck machines. Why do you think I keep them both to myself?" Tammy said. "Right now you've just won a fuck by Nate."

Tammy crawled over to Jenny then, pushing her back gently to the floor. She climbed on top of Jenny and kissed her. Jenny licked Nate's sperm from around Tammy's mouth and chin between kisses. When Tammy was cleaned up, she got off of Jenny. Nate had maneuvered over between Jenny's legs.

"Are you ready for me Mrs. C?" He said grinning. "I've been waiting for this all weekend."

"Give it to me please."

Nate slowly pushed his large cock into Jenny's pussy until he was in all the way. He was so large. It felt so wonderful. Nate fucked her with slow deep thrusts. Jenny looked over at Dan, worried that he would be jealous about being left out. She needn't have worried. He was balls deep inside Tammy, fucking her hard on the bed. I don't think I'm ever going home. I'm already home. I'm already home. This is my home now.

The End

Sethp 2010

sethp
sethp
3,664 Followers
12