Mom's Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

"Well, just so know, though perhaps by now you already do, the real reason she had originally decided not to come down for the weekend wasn't because she was still harboring anger towards you. I'd eventually spoken to her about your decision to enter the service, and that had happened long before anything really intimate had taken place between the two of you. What she was honestly concerned about, was the fact that she and I had by then, become intimate ourselves. She was worried that if and when you found that out, you'd never want to see or speak to her again, silly as that would have been...knowing you," she winked.

"Well admittedly I was a little surprised. I mean you hear about moms and son's getting it on, on occasion, but it's a bit rarer to hear about mom and daughter's doing that. So it surprised me only in the sense that you two were, not that it bothered me in the least, as because it obviously didn't. If anything, it just cemented for me, the fact that I wanted what I was doing to continue with my mom, and hopefully...turn into what it eventually did, with me getting to finally fuck her. Something I've always thought about, fantasized about, and dreamed about. So now I have. But even better, I've now fucked my favorite Aunt too!"

"You're only Aunt," she laughed.

"Maybe so...but even if mom had any other sister's, you'd still be my favorite. Especially with those gorgeous tits of yours, and that sweet tasting pussy."

Again she giggled. "Now Jack, don't sit there and try and get me all horny again, besides...I already am anyway. But we at least need to finish up with breakfast first before I go burning the bacon here. I'm not so sure your mom would be pleased to come downstairs, find me sitting on your hard cock, with the bacon burning now would she?"

"No...I wouldn't indeed," mom answered suddenly appearing in the doorway. Walking over to kiss us both, wrapped only in her robe, one of her breasts partially exposed as she rustled my still damp hair afterwards and then proceeded to pour herself a cup of coffee before sitting down next to us.

I took that opportunity to quiz her about her feelings. "Mom? So...how do you feel about everything that's happened now anyway? You have any problems with the fact that you finally let me fuck you?"

She laughed. "At the moment...the only real problem I think I'm having is hearing you use that word. I'm not used to hearing you say it for one, and not sure it's an appropriate time for you to be using it either. But I will say this...yes. I enjoyed having you fuck me, and I look forward now to you doing so again. And soon too!" She added. "And to be perfectly honest, I look forward to hearing you say you want to fuck me...and that I want to respond back to you, telling you how good it feels to have you fuck me. Now then...think we've said fuck enough for a while at least? At least until we've finished up with breakfast anyway?"

The problem was, I was again hard as a rock, my prick pressing against my underwear as I sat there having listened to my mother and Aunt talking so openly and so freely now, though we had also laughed a great deal during the course of all that.

"Looks to me like he's all set to go again...even before we've finished with breakfast," Aunt Sue stated.

"Well, he'll just have to wait. Besides, it will keep him nice and horny for the three of us for later," Mom said, though her hand reached over beneath the table, wrapping itself around my cock through my shorts.

"You keep doing that, I'm not sure I'll make it that far," I warned her teasingly enjoying the feel of her doing that. Almost sadly, she removed her hand sitting back.

"It really is a temptation now, but you knew that going in didn't you, you little devil you!" she grinned winking at me. I leaned over, kissed her, and pawed at her half exposed breasts.

"Alright you two...cut it out, or I'll come over and join you, and then breakfast really will be ruined!"

It was at that moment that Jill reached the top of the stairs having heard the last bit of our conversation.

"Come on Jack, get your butt into gear, we still need to feed and water the horses, so until we do that, no one's going to be eating anything, or anyone for that matter, until we're finished taking care of them!"

Already dressed, though she wore little more than a very short pair of cut off jeans and a halter top, I quickly ran upstairs putting a pair of my own on, and then ran outside catching up with her where we walked hand in hand out to the stables.

"Going to be a lot different around here from now on isn't it?" Mom said standing next to her sister at the window as they both looked on, watching the two of us.

"Yes it will, but a lot nicer too I think. Certainly damn more exiting for another," Aunt Sue stated, her hand worming its way inside mom's robe, her fingers even then slipping between the folds of her pussy.

"You're going to burn the bacon Sue," mom giggled pleasurably.

"Fuck the bacon! We have plenty more where that came from," she answered back, leading mom over to the dining table, where she then positioned her upon her back, diving between her legs and proceeded to lick her to a nice sweet little morning orgasm.

By the time Jill and I returned from seeing to the horses, the two of them were standing there with smiles on their faces, fresh bacon once again frying in the pan.

"Breakfast will be a little bit late after all," Aunt Sue grinned blushing just a little.

"Time enough for me to suck Jack off then?" Jill asked, though she then turned towards mom..."want to help me?"

Mom grinned, following Jill and I out into the living room where she pushed me down onto the couch, and where seconds later the two of them once again knelt, each one now taking turns lapping away at my prick. Aunt Sue came out moments afterwards.

"This time I turned the bacon off," she stated taking off her apron. "No sense burning it a second time," she added. She then joined my cousin and mother as the three of them now began taking turns pleasuring my very stiff cock.

**

It was harder than usual saying goodbye to my Aunt and my cousin this time when it was finally time to go home again. Jill of course needed to head back upstate to college, but we all knew now that we'd continue on with our at least once a month visits. Mostly at Aunt Sue's place, which I preferred doing anyway. The rides up after that were always fun and exciting between mom and I. A nice bit of extended foreplay for what always turned out to be yet again another erotic and exciting weekend. Jill in fact began coming for a visit once a month to see mom and I, spending the somewhat short weekends with us before having to head back, though seeing her again of course whenever we drove up to my Aunts place to stay.

Shortly after our return home, I landed a full time job, though even that for me would be temporary as I planned on going back to school myself in a few months. Jill and I even discussed getting an apartment together with her moving out of the dorm, which we both looked forward to doing. In the meantime, while I tried to save up a little money in order to put a down payment on a new car, I used moms, usually driving her off to wherever it was she was doing an Open House while working in real estate. We always went early, giving me more than enough time to drop her off, come in for a bit before heading off to work myself, and then picking her up later.

One of my favorite experiences when doing that, was when she had a multi-million dollar home she was showing. The place was beyond anything I could ever imagine living in myself. With plenty of time on my hands before work, I'd enjoyed stepping up behind her out back near the enormous pool, lifting mom's skirt up, bunching it around her waist, and then spearing her with my cock, fucking her to our hearts content for as long as we could possibly get away with it.

I always enjoyed the thought, as I believed she did, of feeling my cum pooled inside mom's pussy as she met prospective buyers, showing them around the house, walking past places we'd just recently stood there fucking in only moments before their arrival.

But I honestly have to say, I even more enjoyed our evenings home together at night. We'd not only grown closer emotionally because of the intimacy we now so freely shared with one another, but the continued closeness with both Sue and Jill had brought about changes in mom too. She was far more relaxed now, looking younger even with less worry lines in her face. Though I think part of that was due to the nightly orgasms I was giving her just before we retired to bed together, now...always sleeping together of course in the same bed at night. I lost track of the times I woke up to the feel of mom's lips wrapped around my hard cock, sucking me awake.

One of my fondest memories however, was on one particular "working weekend" as mom called it, when she was required to show another particular expensive looking house. This time Aunt Sue along with Jill drove down to stay with us, though we'd been granted permission by the owners who were over in Europe at the time, to go ahead and stay there, and thus be available all through the weekend in order to show it.

Though we knew we'd all have to be appropriately attired during the day, and on somewhat of our best behavior while mom showed the house, in the evening we pretty much had the run of the entire place to ourselves. Once again, clothing was scarce during that time, something I always enjoyed, seeing all three women running around naked together, which inevitably aroused and excited us all. And the fact we'd evolved to such a point that we could in fact, if the mood so took us, spend intimate time with one another one on one, as opposed to always doing something together, though I quite naturally almost preferred it whenever we did that. Still...being able to simply walk over to someone, whether it was my Aunt, mother, or my cousin, and simply start fooling around was a joy in and of itself.

Once such instance of that was on the following morning. Mom had gotten up in order to have plenty of time to dress, make herself presentable, and then spend time going over some specific details about the house. She'd sequestered herself inside the owners study in order to do that, so we had all left her alone while she did. I had wandered upstairs thinking about getting dressed myself, though we still had a couple of hours to go yet before mom's prospective buyers were due to arrive. As I did, I heard the upstairs shower running, smiling to myself as I was already beginning to picture both my Aunt, or my cousin standing there naked. The thing about this particular shower too was the fact it was enormous. It had several overhead sprays, easily capable of accommodating several people at once. I often wondered after seeing it if the people who owned the place, hadn't indeed used it for an orgy themselves a time or two. As I entered the primary bedroom where mom and Sue had been sleeping, I now heard voices coming from the adjacent bath, and then knew that both my Aunt and Cousin were inside.

As I stated, gone were the days of sneaking about, no longer the need, or even the want really to spy on anyone, I simply walked into the room where the two of them were. The shower itself was so designed, there was no need for a curtain, sliding glass doors or such. It was enormous, fully open and far enough away from the rest of the dressing area that nothing got wet. There was even a redwood deck to stand on when drying off, prior to stepping down a small flight of stairs into the actual bathroom, or changing room itself. Walking in, and then up the short flight of steps, I soon found my Aunt and cousin inside the shower, already having decided to join them. I stopped short of that however for a few moments, more content to watch as they hadn't as yet noticed me, just listening to the two of them, seeing them so intimately playing with one another.

Still not as yet being seen, I leaned against the wall looking in at the two of them as they stood there. What I loved most was the fact that they still had, and still shared the intimacy between them that they had only a short time ago now, discovered.

"God mom that feels good," Jill said as she faced towards the wall, her hands braced against it for support, legs spread as my Aunt stood behind her, her fingers obviously buried in her twat, finger-fucking her as they both stood there beneath the gentle spray. "I so love how you finger my pussy," she said. I could tell by her tone of voice how horny she was, which in turn of course made me horny as well, watching them, standing there listening to the two of them.

"You like the way mommy rubs your clit baby?" Sue asked, continuing to do so, one hand fingering my cousin, the other down between her own legs, fingering herself simultaneously. "God you're fucking juicy," she then added, applying a bit more pressure forcing another deep sigh of pleasure to escape my cousin's lips.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned, almost slurring the words, still standing there with her eyes closed, caressing her breasts now, pinching and rolling her nipples between her fingers as Aunt Sue continued to tease the two of them with her own.

Moments later Aunt Sue spotted me standing behind them, slow stroking my hard cock as I watched them. She grinned, waving towards me. "Come on in Jack," she said alerting Jill now to my presence. "You should see what we only recently discovered," she grinned even wider. "We've already come once now using it, but I'm ready to do so again, how about you honey?" She asked Jill.

"Oh yeah...fuck yeah, its naughty amazing Jack, wait until you see!"

In addition to several nozzles and temperature adjustments, I had taken note of a small panel located on the wall, somewhat curious about it earlier though I hadn't as yet had a chance to play with it and see what all it was designed to do. Aunt Sue and Jill obviously had.

"Watch this," Sue said pushing one of the buttons, and then another. I stood as a small fountain of water shot up from the floor they were standing over. Within seconds Sue had adjusted the force, along with the pulsating beat of the water as it sprayed upwards, each one of them now standing over it, again spreading their legs as they did so.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, now realizing what they meant. "What the hell is that anyway? A waterbater?" I quipped.

"Must be, or something that certainly serves that particular purpose anyway," my Aunt said standing over it, just as Jill's was, though she now increased the pressure a little, along with the pulsation that literally began thumping against her wide-spread cunt.

"I swear the water's fucking me!" She purred pleasurably, now spreading her lips apart with her hands, directing the force of the water more directly against her clit as it shot upwards against her pussy, splashing against it over and over again.

"There's another one over here," Sue said pointing at yet another obvious waterspout in the floor. "You should try it Jack, see what it feels like against your dick!"

Now curious myself, I did just that, letting Sue explain to me how to adjust the pulsating beat along with the force of the water to the point I'd enjoy it as it shot upwards pounding against my prick from below. I stood over it, guiding my cock towards the thick stream of water, adjusting it slightly at first until I liked the way it felt against me before allowing myself to stand there hands free. With my Aunt only a short distance away, I quite naturally reached out, fondling her breasts as she adjusted her own position with the two of us now facing one another. One pulse still working her pussy, the other one working my cock as Jill stood at the other end, enjoying herself, watching the two of us.

"That really is fucking amazing!" I stated, enjoying the sensation. "I need to get one of these!" I added, though I was sure the cost of installing such a device was no doubt expensive as hell.

And then of course another thought came to mind. "Jill...come here, let me fuck you from behind while we stand over the jet," I suggested. Quick as a bunny she came hopping over to me, turned and bent over, as I soon slipped my prick inside that succulent slick pussy of hers. Once it was, she stood up again, my hands now cupping her breasts from behind as she spread her legs, the force of the water now pounding against the two of us from below as I began sliding in and out of her simultaneously.

"Holy shit...if you thought it felt good earlier mother, you should fucking feel this!"

"Then let me!" Aunt Sue almost begged as she stood there watching us, but it was obvious that Jill's comment was rhetorical, as she had no such intention of giving up my prick just yet. Not until she'd climaxed on it anyway.

The tickle of the water splashing not only against my shaft, but my balls as well, felt just like someone was standing beneath me, sucking and licking it as I continued fucking my cousin's cunt. Jill came with a flourish; her squeal of delight echoing within the room, shuddering with the impact of her ecstasy, soon after forced to step away.

"Alright mom...go ahead, now you can feel what that's like," she told her pleasurably.

Seconds later I was inside my Aunt's cunt, now fucking her, though I knew for myself as well, it wouldn't be much longer and I'd be busting a nut inside her as good as this felt.

Somewhat surprisingly, she came moments later. The sensation of the water along with my cock spearing her pussy was simply too much for her to take. She came with a loud cry of delight, shuddering like crazy as she did, soon after stepping away from the water as supersensitive as she suddenly became.

Standing there alone now, though I was still enjoying the feel of the water myself, both Jill as well as my Aunt stood off to either side.

"Think you can come like that?" Jill asked. "I'd really enjoy seeing it."

"Me too," Susan added.

"Oh fuck yeah, I'm almost there now!" I exclaimed, enjoying the delightful sensation as the water did all the work, though my hands now needed something to do. Luckily for me, I had two pairs of breasts to chose from, and easily reached out, now cupping one of each, holding them in my hands, enjoying the feel of their still hard taut nipples as I held them between my fingers pulling on them.

"Gonna cum Jack?" Susan asked. "Sure looks like it honey, your cocks all purple and swollen."

"Yeah and his balls are damn fucking tight too!" Jill added looking down as I felt the first surge of my spunk begin to race up the length of my shaft.

"Fuck yes! Yes! Here it cums! Oh...here...it...fucking...CUMS!" I screamed out, my eyes shutting from the intensity of the explosion, though I opened them almost as quickly, watching the spurt of my cock as the juice ripped through the end of my prick spraying everywhere, now back splashing against the pulsating beat of the water from below.

"Fucking awesome!" Jill exclaimed in delight, leaning over trying to get a closer look at my spurting cock as the water continued to beat against my prick, milking it of all my pleasured joy-juice.

"Like I said before...we need to fucking get one of these!"

**

Mom closed the deal on the house, and found out a few days after that, she had likewise sold the other multi-million dollar home too. The proceeds of which put quite a nice tidy sum into her own pocket, enough so that she then surprised everyone with a big announcement, though it became obvious to Jill and I both, this was something that she and my Aunt had long ago once discussed.

"I'm selling my own place," she told us all. "In fact, already have a buyer for it. Jack and I will be moving in with Aunt Sue, though if Jack's intentions hold, he and Jill will be moving in together themselves before too long. In the meantime, we'll be living with Aunt Susan on the ranch. I've made more than enough money to help support us out there, and still make it worthwhile to periodically come back here and show a few homes once in a while, and hopefully sell those too. But...more importantly now, we can all live together as a family, have a place for Jill and Jack to come back to for a visit, not to mention some fun," she grinned. "So...what's say we celebrate?" She then asked.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers