Mom's Halloween Swingers' Dance #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robert! No! You mustn't do this. I'm your mother," she said feebly resisting.

Pushing her back down on the couch, already wet from stroking and sucking her son, he mounted her and filled his mother's pussy with his hard prick. Humping her hard and pounding her fast, he fucked his mother. After having sexually pleasured her son, now that she was here at a swingers' party, Tiffany didn't feel as guilty about having sex with her son as she did when she was home alone.

"Oh my God, that scene was so hot," said Jennifer fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra.

She couldn't wait to see what would happen next in the movie. Only wishing the movie would stay with the flashback, it returned to the swingers' dance.

* * * * *

"Sorry, I'm so sorry to have offended you. Please forgive me. I meant no disrespect," said Larry. "I just thought with you here with your son that, never mind. I'm so sorry," he said looking as if he was getting ready to leave.

"Well, actually, now that you mention it, Robert and I did have sex just that one time, twice, a few times actually, last year, last month, yesterday," she said with a little laugh.

"Well, Tiffany, being that we're swingers at a swingers' party, would you like to have sex with me?"

"Sure, I'd love to have sex with you Larry," said Tiffany. "Only do you mind if Robert, my son, joins us too?"

"You son? Absolutely. The more the merrier. I'll get my wife Gloria," he said waving over his wife. "I'm sure she'd love to have sex with Robert while I have sex with you. Then later, the four of us can party together," he said turning away from her to introduce his wife.

"Tiffany, this is my wife Gloria. Gloria, Tiffany," said Larry.

"Please to meet you," said Tiffany shaking Gloria's hand.

"Nice to meet you too," said Gloria. "You're very pretty," said Gloria while staring at the impressions her nipples made in her low cut blouse.

Like husband like wife, Tiffany figured that Gloria was as attracted to her as was her husband. Only never having lesbian sex before, unless she was drunk and totally horny, she didn't know if she could have lesbian sex now.

"This is my son Robert," she said taking Robert by the arm to introduce him to Larry and his wife.

Larry escorted Tiffany and her son with his wife in tow back to their hotel room. As soon as they entered the room and closed the door, Larry was all over Tiffany. Touching her and feeling her, he kissed and kissed her as if he was on his Honeymoon.

In the way that Larry was all over her, Gloria was all over her son. Kissing and kissing him, she was feeling the bulging impression his cock made through his pants while he felt her big breasts and fingered her nipples through her blouse. Older, not as pretty, and shorter than his mother, Robert didn't seem to mind making out with a woman who was old enough to be his mother or, possibly even his grandmother. Yet, every now and again, he'd look over at her while Jennifer looked over at him to see what one or the other was doing.

She watched Gloria unzip her son, reach her hand inside his pants and pull out his cock. A tinge of jealousy forced her to pull away from Larry to watch when Gloria fell to her knees and started sucking her son's cock. Something she'd much rather do than being with Larry, her chance to get with her son again was for the four of them to have sex.

With the four of them naked in bed together, Tiffany sucked Larry's cock while his wife, Gloria, sucked her son's cock. Seemingly more interested in watching her son getting a blowjob than in giving Larry a blowjob, it wasn't very long before Tiffany had her son's cock in her mouth before taking him inside of her pussy. The four of them had an orgy of sex that lasted the remainder of the sixty minutes of the movie.

To be continued...

12