Mom's 'Joy Boy'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

That evening Janis was swimming lengths and wondered about her three children. They had virtually abandoned her since she refused to abandon divorcing their father. Until taking that action, Janis had been prepared to continue ignoring his outbreaks of adultery but after he only just escaped from being jailed for beating up his new mistress's husband who'd walked in on them, she'd cried that was the end of him. The children came at her like a pack of hounds, tears from the girls and menacing looks from Evan but she clawed to her depths for additional courage and fended them off and won through.

Well, if all went well wouldn't the children be rocked when they learned that she had a replacement man – a guy a little less than thirty years of age? Gina would be beside herself. Oh Christ, Janis thought, Gina would be driven insane at finding her mother's new man was at least a couple of years YOUNGER than Gina's beloved Gavin. Well, let it be. Mother was not attempting to sock it to her family. She only had the choice between her rabbit and Jack and thinking it through she'd chosen Jack over the rabbit. Later in bed as she worked the rabbit while thinking about Jack she finished amid an amazing result, initially thinking she'd peed the bed.

Janis decided she'd more or less opened the door for Jack and if he were too thick to take the initiative then he'd miss out in having a liaison that could be unforgettable for him, providing he could cope with the fallout. That's assuming he'd want to seduce her.

The next day she had a confidential, very confidential, lunch with her best friend Susan and had Susan almost fainting, agog in excitement, when Janis asked, "What do you think I should do?"

"Fuck him senseless," Susan said but looking at the anguished face in front of her, added, "Just joking."

Susan said Janis was doing the right thing. Yes, she agreed that it was up to Jack to take the initiative as he was the innocent in this affair, being targeted by one very hot woman capable of running him down and turning him into a piece of meat.

"What?" Janis shrieked.

"Sorry, you know I've always looked up at you and believed you are capable of achieving any goal you set for yourself. Yes darling, play it low key. You could ruin that young man's life but I'll tell you what, if you don't proceed with him could you introduce him to me before you disappear from his life?"

"I should have expected this from you – once a slut always a slut."

"Thank you Miss Chastity. You always have recognized my prime weakness and been prepared to overlook my passion, even when I drunkenly confessed to you when we celebrated your divorce that I'd succumbed to the seductive ways of your Ex."

"You said only once," Janis flared.

"Oh did I? Then once it was."

The women then talked about their children and recollections of the days and nights of sex with their men of the moment before their marriages.

As they were leaving Susan said she could always photograph Janis in the nude and Janis could then email it to the guy without a caption, just to ensure he kept his mind properly focused.

"Thanks darling, I keep that lovely thought in mind. But as it's only been a couple of days since I had that little chat with him I think I should sit this out a little longer."

Janis arrived back at her desk and went through her emails, keeping one from Jack till last. It was disappointingly brief but very uplifting: ‘A movie Friday evening?"

"Oh you darling boy," she practically sobbed and then her PA opened the door to usher in the McKinnon's who were in dispute over their previously agreed proposed divorce settlement.

Friday night she sat with Jack through a movie in which the leading couple spent half the movie in bed arguing about the fall-off in their frequency in having sex. Before the finish Jack, still making no effort to touch her, said a little nervously, "This is pathetic, isn't it?" and when she whispered, "Yes, but let's stick it out." He replied that he'd chosen it because the review had called it a heart-warming romance and he thought that Janis would enjoy the genre.

Oh thank you Jack, she thought, knowing she'd much preferred watching a film about a couple amazed by their increase in frequency of sex.

Outside the cinema Jack asked if she wanted to go somewhere for a burger. She attempted to say no without a tone of disgust so when he said then what about a drink she pulled him back from entering a coffee shop and marched him off arm-in-arm to a bar talking to him gaily. He seemed to like that. She pressed forward to sit on a stool at the bar with him looking at an empty table and when he sat on his stool she turned to speak to him, allowing her knee to touch his and smiled sweetly at him for not jerking away. After two drinks she pulled her stool much closer to him, lying that she'd found it difficult to hear. Although Jack said he thought the din had died now that so many people had left they were pressing thigh-to-thigh and if anything he pressed even harder against her.

"My breasts are back to their usual presentation tonight," she said without expression but inside she warmed when he looked right at them and said so he'd noticed.

As they walked out for Janis to ride home in a cab the good boy became a man. "Janis, I'd like to have an affair with you. Interested?"

Janis looked at him intently and said, "Could be. I'll email you in the morning."

They kissed, a little longer and firmer this time. As she entered the cab she heard the comment, "Great legs" and recognized his voice.

Next morning at 10:00 Janis wrote: ‘We need to talk. My place Saturday at 11:00 for a swim before lunch? No need to reply, just come.' She added the address and sent the email.

During her mid-afternoon coffee break Janis called Susan who let out a scream of delight. "You'll be able to pension off your rabbit darling."

Janis thought that was an outrageous statement to make so early in their conversation but let it go. She asked Susan which of her bikinis she should wear but Susan told her firmly to wear her black one-piece because her belly would be too pronounced in the bikini.

"But I want him to see me for what I am."

"Believe me darling, he'll be licking every bit of you in due course, providing you get that far."

"Why wouldn't we?"

"Because you're doing this the wrong way – a slow and total immersion into his senses. You should have taken him out to a club and arriving home half-drunk you would have fucked him on the hall carpet and then hauled him up to your bedroom and ridden him Cowgirl, allowing him to focus on your flying boobs and ignoring your stomach and stretch marks, not that they are readily visible you lucky pig."

"I-I hear what you say but I've committed and remain confident," Janis said nervously.

"So be it," said her friend. "I've done my best to advise you."

Chapter 5

The only thing different about waking on this Saturday morning for Jack, compared with waking on recent mornings, was he knew he didn't have to race around preparing to go off to work. He yawned just as his mom arrived in his room and began pulling aside the curtains. He blinked, thinking it was so light.

"Hi mom."

"Good morning dear. This is a late rise for you?"

He still didn't twig until she added, "Your father left for golf almost two hours ago. Come down for breakfast darling."

Jack stretched and thought two hours ago huh. Then it must be 10 o'clock. His chest and gut tightened and he looked at his watch.

9.55.

Oh fuck! Jack leapt from the bed and hit the shower cursing. What an idiot, sleeping in this morning of all mornings. He washed his hair and soaped himself thoroughly in case Mrs Black sniffed him thinking about hygiene. Er, Janis. He shaved, gargled and dashed into his parent's room, his mom emerging from the bathroom with the toilet flushing in the background, she looking at his surprised at seeing him totally nude.

"Hair dryer," he croaked and she returned to the bathroom laughing, leaving him with his hand cupping most of his limp cock and his nuts.

"Here," she smiled.

"Emergency," he croaked and dashed off with the hand dryer and she said, "So I gather."

At breakfast she pretended nothing had happened and that was one of the good things about his mom. She stood behind him combing his hair and saying he smelt so nice and was he meeting someone who would replace Diane.

"Yes," he croaked.

"Oh, I am so glad. I did not think Diane was a suitable young woman to have associated with this family. You father couldn't keep his eyes off her."

Jack wondered how on earth had his mom found out he'd dropped Diane. Before rushing off to clean his teeth and gargle he said rather naughtily, "If I make it with this latest babe I'll trust you'll greet her with open arms if I bring her home?"

"Oh yes darling. Just make sure she doesn't dress like a slut, is well educated and behaves like a lady."

"Someone who measures up to you, mom and perhaps even excels beyond your standards?"

"Oh yes darling," his mom said. "I would love to be surprised."

Jack rushed from his bedroom determined to not be late but his mother was waiting for him, brush in hand and a bottle of spray.

"You've really upped my expectations Jack. Stand still while I brush your hair to a sheen and put on some of your father's No. 1 after shave – it's French and I only allow him to use it for top social events and funerals."

"Thanks mom – it's only lunch so I'm unlikely to get lucky."

"Oh Jack, you are so conservative. My understanding women these days are overly keen to pleasure their gentlemen friends. If she gives you the slightest hint of being promiscuous my advice is to take it on the chin and give her what she wants."

Jack smiled and said, crossing his fingers, "Take it on the chin eh mom? If I score I will remind you of your wisdom and advice."

"Thank you Jack but I really don't think any woman's preparedness to offer you her greatest gift should be crudely equated to scoring in a game. You've had more loose women than I've had vacations. I hope you will take this one seriously and if she'd good enough think of wooing her into finality."

That made Jack nervous. "You mean death?"

"No silly – to make her your bride. You are twenty-eight and its time to think about settling down and grandchildren."

"I haven't been thinking of settling down and certainly haven't been thinking of grandchildren."

"Oh haven't you Jack?" Muriel said wistfully. "If you think she is good enough for you just allow yourself to be led, darling and display all of your assets to her, like your intelligence and reliability and promise of being an obedient and fulsome provider."

Now Jack was really unnerved. "Bye mom," he said kissing him. "Thank you for such incredibly useful advice."

"Go get her darling."

Jack was so wound up he put his car into first gear instead of reverse and almost demolished his mother's potting bench in front of where he parked. "Fuck, it's all that rubbish mom put into my head," he fumed. He backed down the driveway in an orderly manner and waved to his mom who was standing at the gateway, blowing kisses at him.

Driving off and thinking it wouldn't matter arriving a few minutes late, Jack leered into his windscreen thinking of his mother's last words, "Go get her darling."

"Yeah man," he laughed. "If Janis displays the slightest interest in having sex with me I'll be all over her and plow her like an obedient and fulsome provider as mom suggested to me!"

His leer didn't leave his face as he wondered if an older woman like her shaved her pussy or grew her hair around it like a garden. His breathing quickened as he visualized her feeding his length into herself. A woman in a car in front of him stopped for a dog that was looking interested in crossing in front of her vehicle. Jack's brain took over, stopped and restarted on their journey again with Jack scarcely noticing. He wondered if the driver in front of him had a secret desire to shave her pussy.

* * *

In contrast to Jack, Janis rose an hour earlier than usual for a Saturday morning. After coffee and nibbling a piece of toast she then went out and picked flowers for the dinning room, kitchen and thought about the bedroom but decided it was unlikely Jack would be interested in sex, not on the first visit to her home. He would be too nervous, too over-awed. Anyway what she was doing would be a complete waste because men never noticed flowers. What heartless creatures they were, absolutely focused on tits and pussy and after swilling at the trough asked could they have something to eat and wandered off to watch sport on TV. Jack appeared to be a little sensitive but would follow pack rules.

Janis put on Best of Opera Vol. 3 and dusted although knowing there wouldn't be any dust because Mrs Jones had cleaned the house thoroughly yesterday as she did every Friday. Janis glared at the clock because it was crawling that morning for some reason. She decided perhaps she shouldn't meet Jack at the door wearing only a swimsuit showing heavy breast droop. No, she would wear a sexy sundress with built-in bra and no panties. That almost produced a panic attack but Janis calmed herself by going out to the pool and after a long and frustrating chase finally scooped out all three tiny leaves that were on the floor of the pool. She changed from a bikini to a sundress from a bikini to a smart little black dress and from another bikini to a shirt and shorts and then preened herself in front of the mirror thinking the built-in bra in her black one-piece swimsuit was really quite effective and by going to the front door in it she'd snap Jack's eyes to her legs. Yes! Whenever Susan saw her in that swimsuit the slut always licked her lips and Susan's eyes glazed.

Now that she was clear-minded, Janis checked on lunch and ran through the menu presentation, pushed out the drinks trolley and plugged it into the power supply and was ready, an hour early but ready to receive her visitor. She stretched out on a recliner and wondered whether she should load him with booze and then drop the top of her swimsuit.

The repeated chimes of the front door bell awoke her.

Oh fuck, Janis screamed silently. Dashing to the kitchen she saw the time was almost 11:15 and wondered if that meant she didn't mean enough to him to ensure he impressed be arrived on the dot of 11:00.

"Coming," she yelled and smiled, wondering how he'd interpret that word. She shaped her hair up in the mirror at the front door, pulled her shoulders back and taking a deep breath opened the door.

Chapter 6

Their eyes met – he thinking hers were greener that usual and she thinking for the first time his were between blue and gray. Her knees weakened when she saw he was carrying a big bunch of flowers. She thought of saying coyly, "Flowers, are these for me?" and touching her breast cutely with her hand but that would make him focus on her boob instead of her. She decided to keep it simple so said, "Oh you darling boy" and reaching for the flowers saw his eyes widen.

Oh God, she'd called him a boy, emphasizing their age difference, oh you stupid cow!

"Darling?" he said, astonished. "You regard me that favorably?"

She took the flowers in one hand and pulled him into the house with her other hand, firmer than intended, and their bodies collided.

The next thing she knew they were kissing, hotly. She opened her mouth to apologize but he misinterpreted that action and she felt his tongue tip sweep over his and hers lasciviously attempted to circle around his. She felt him lift a leg to kick the door closed and when his leg returned to the floor that's not all she felt. Blood rushed to her head and other extremities and she knew her swelling breasts were attempting to break out, seeking attention from him.

Moaning, Janis fell to the floor attempting to take him down with her in complete disregard for her safety. She was on fire.

Heroically he controlled his descent, easing her to the floor. She moaned her appreciation, heard the sound of his zip and knew he intended filling her. It was all on, they were at it in the hallway, slapping together like animals. Janis felt she was soaring and hoped her age of forty-three was sufficient to protect her from conception. No way was she in a mind for him to fire anywhere else but into to her to her core.

* * *

On the way to his destiny with Mrs Black, Jack had the sudden thought she'd think better of him if he arrived with flowers, so stopped and it was almost 11:15 when he'd pushed the bell.

No answer.

He pushed the button again. Perhaps she'd driven off in a paddy or perhaps the whole thing was one big tease.

"Cumming," er "Coming" he heard her call and relief swept through him.

She opened the door. He snatched a look at her legs – they were amazing – at her boobs – oh yummy – and locked on her green eyes which were wide and intense, making him think she was sexed up. If she were perhaps he'd never know.

She yapped something and he heard himself query her use of darling. She took the flowers and yanked him into her house, he squashing her tits flat and was kissing the upturned face before he had a clue what he was doing.

She growled deep from within her throat, her tongue was around his like a serpent and he knew he was about to be fucked so kicked the door shut and drove his hardening dick against her thigh and she pulled him to the floor. He didn't want to crush her so braced to slow her fall. He landed on the floor on his knees, conveniently between her legs. Visualizing a warm and open pussy, already self-lubed he unzipped and was about to seek permission to proceed when she reached down and pulled the swimsuit over her crotch aside so he pushed in while pulling her swimsuit off her shoulders and went for her tits. They were beauties.

She climaxed twice before he roared to his, making her gurgle in delight. Yes, gurgle! Obviously this babe had not had a dick up her for zonks!

"That was lovely. So unexpected. So amazing," she said, kissing him over his eyes, nose and mouth and he flopped forward on to her, releasing a high sigh and feeling his dick jerk once again.

"That really was an amazing fuck," he said, using her word.

"Amazing," she repeated, "You lovely boy."

She was at it again. You lovely boy, telling him she was not at all embarrassed by their age difference. She was so cool!

He staggered to his feet, reached down and pulled her up. She reached for his half-mast cock and worked her hand around its tip and licked her hand and then said, "Your turn."

Jack carefully stuck a finger into her and pulling it out sucked it noisily, watching her eyes enlarge.

"Now we are one, committed to each other sexually," she smiled, staring at him, and he knew he was being examined for his reaction, so smiled and said, "Oh yes, and am I going to love seducing you at every free moment."

She said they should shower but when he asked was the pool shielded from the neighbor's view, she nodded.

Jack pulled her swimsuit down and she stepped out of it and he told her to hold it over her dripping pussy until they reached the pool.

Janis led him to the pool where Jack stripped off and she looked at what he possessed and giggled, "Oh my, aren't I the lucky one?"

They jumped into the pool hand-in-hand and fooled around until he said politely that he was hungry.

After gobbling down a muffin and drinking some wine, Jack pushed Janis back on to her recliner and invited her to spread.

"Shouldn't we have lunch first?"

"You deserve entrée," he said kindly, sending her heartbeat into a flutter.

Janis watched as he parted the lips of her closely trimmed pussy, straddled her, lowered his head and began licking and fingering. Jack guided her into a huge ejaculation, squeezing her swollen breasts hard as she began her release while talking to her seductively. She loved it and gave him her best. As he lifted, chin dripping, she pulled him to her and licked him clean.